Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

You Love Him/her But Your Parents Dont. What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Love Him/her But Your Parents Dont. What Will You Do? (867 Views)

Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) / I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! / "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Love Him/her But Your Parents Dont. What Will You Do? by xynerise: 10:10am On Apr 25, 2011
A guy/girl you have been dating either in school or place of work for years and you finally take her/him to mamma and papa for blessings but got a negative response. Maybe with reasons that they want you to marry a person from your town. What will you do?
Re: You Love Him/her But Your Parents Dont. What Will You Do? by BABE3: 10:13am On Apr 25, 2011
Elope!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy Have you seen TITANIC? cheesy Jack and Rose planned on eloping as soon as the ship docked in America! cheesy
Re: You Love Him/her But Your Parents Dont. What Will You Do? by xynerise: 10:20am On Apr 25, 2011
THIS IS NIGERIA! You should be talking about Naija movies and not Titanic. undecided
Re: You Love Him/her But Your Parents Dont. What Will You Do? by Beync(f): 10:28am On Apr 25, 2011
except u guys are not really into urselves, haba am i going to live with my parents till 40? uncles who wud brobably understand wud collect the bride price and give me the blessings dey. latter when i bring them one grand child they
they wud calm down and give me their own blessings too.
Re: You Love Him/her But Your Parents Dont. What Will You Do? by BABE3: 10:30am On Apr 25, 2011
Xyn

haha!? NairaLand is Nigeria?    I never jam o!  cheesy mshewwww

Lemme give a reasonable answer to your topic sef:

Well, first of all that reason, " Not from the same town" is 4ucking ridiculous!!! My parents are very understanding. They know what's up. If they don't agree with my decision, then my decision probably needs some "re-accessing."

I can't speak for everybody. undecided
Re: You Love Him/her But Your Parents Dont. What Will You Do? by 190: 10:31am On Apr 25, 2011
IF THE PARENTS DONT LIKE ME THEN LET THEM MARRY THEIR CHILD NOW!!

WHO CARES  undecided

xynerise:

THIS IS NIGERIA! You should be talking about Naija movies and not Titanic. undecided

ROTFLMFAO!!!  grin  grin
Re: You Love Him/her But Your Parents Dont. What Will You Do? by 190: 10:32am On Apr 25, 2011
Each time emeka ike tries eloping with the princess

He always dies in the ending of the movie after impregnating her

i am not ready to die either imma ready to be declared wanted for eloping with someone's daughter

so let the parents keep her undecided
Re: You Love Him/her But Your Parents Dont. What Will You Do? by 190: 10:34am On Apr 25, 2011
Xynerise must have been turned down by his girl's parents for him to start this topic

Maybe he took his bad mouth to see her parents and got kicked out
Re: You Love Him/her But Your Parents Dont. What Will You Do? by xynerise: 10:41am On Apr 25, 2011
^ you be antelope. grin
I am the kinda guy no parents can reject. Even her parents know how much I have tried for them. My kinda topics are problems various Nlanders face. Is it not what this forum is all about? Problem solving.
Re: You Love Him/her But Your Parents Dont. What Will You Do? by 190: 10:45am On Apr 25, 2011
xynerise:

^ I be antelope. grin
I am the kinda guy every parents would always reject. Even her parents know how much they have tried for me, they have sent me to school, done several things for me and i have been really ungreatful to them. My kinda topics are problems that i face everyday. Is it not what this forum is all about? to help me solve my problems .

Really

Aww your story is really pathetic, Pele take heart, Just go back and try again and this time be prayerful
Re: You Love Him/her But Your Parents Dont. What Will You Do? by BABE3: 10:50am On Apr 25, 2011
xynerise:

^ you be antelope. grin
I am the kinda guy no parents can reject. Even her parents know how much I have tried for them. My kinda topics are problems various Nlanders face. Is it not what this forum is all about?  Problem solving.

Hmmmm---Topics like selling your girlfreinds! hmm That's a problem most of us face o, having to sell people! lipsrsealed
Re: You Love Him/her But Your Parents Dont. What Will You Do? by chibaby5(f): 10:52am On Apr 25, 2011
If the reason is jus because they want me to marry sum1 4rm ma town(Which thankfully my Parents are so not dat fussy about), then I guess the wedding cud b holding without them   undecided
Re: You Love Him/her But Your Parents Dont. What Will You Do? by 190: 10:54am On Apr 25, 2011
BABE!:

Hmmmm---Topics like selling your girlfreinds! hmm That's a problem most of us face o, having to sell people! lipsrsealed

ROTFLMFAO!! grin grin
Re: You Love Him/her But Your Parents Dont. What Will You Do? by xynerise: 11:03am On Apr 25, 2011
@BABE. That is not a topic, its an issue. undecided
Re: You Love Him/her But Your Parents Dont. What Will You Do? by Effiko(m): 12:17pm On Apr 25, 2011
u let her go
na by force if ma fada or moda no lyk u den sumting must b wrong sumwhere
so its strictly 'a missed call' , she has 2 undastand
Re: You Love Him/her But Your Parents Dont. What Will You Do? by andy1(m): 12:21pm On Apr 25, 2011
@op, dat nt being frm d same town thingy is soo old skull. Well if ma folks disagree wif ma choice i ll jst go ahed nd have a convo wif dem jst to make em understand. Bt if they still go ahed nd disagree then WTH, I ll go ahed and do wat i gat 2 do.
Re: You Love Him/her But Your Parents Dont. What Will You Do? by Natasha2(f): 6:43pm On Apr 26, 2011
hmm
Re: You Love Him/her But Your Parents Dont. What Will You Do? by esteduca(m): 6:46pm On Apr 26, 2011
Run thousend mile away from your parents.
Re: You Love Him/her But Your Parents Dont. What Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2011
I don't understand parents sometimes. They are married and always want to dictate another's love life. They should comot for road once their children become of age. Maybe they're insecure as parents and feel their child won't make wise decisions *shrugs*

If I'm in that situation, then I'm ignoring my parents. Even if it's a mistake, I'd like to be able to hold myself accountable rather than blame them for my woes. I wouldn't want them bearing such guilt. It's in the best interest of both parties that parents be ignored smiley
Re: You Love Him/her But Your Parents Dont. What Will You Do? by Dsense(m): 6:57pm On Apr 26, 2011
OP.
fIND ANOTHER GIRL . . .NA BY FORCE undecided undecided
Re: You Love Him/her But Your Parents Dont. What Will You Do? by xynerise: 7:56pm On Apr 26, 2011
^Thanks. I know gals are much but it is hard to find the right person.

(1) (Reply)

A Black Man's Dream / You Don't Need Trust To Love Anyone / How Did You Propose To Your Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.