Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,163 members, 7,807,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Man Gets Almost Knocked Out By Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gets Almost Knocked Out By Girl (3166 Views)

Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex / Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) / Man Gets Stuck On Woman (east African Magun At Work) ---video! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Gets Almost Knocked Out By Girl by kandiikane(m): 2:13am On Apr 26, 2011
Maybe she is a ho who owns him money

http://www.spifftv.com/video.php?id=2169
Re: Man Gets Almost Knocked Out By Girl by aminalib(f): 2:16am On Apr 26, 2011
straight coonery, lol@ him not being able to get up quick enough
Re: Man Gets Almost Knocked Out By Girl by kandiikane(m): 2:18am On Apr 26, 2011
loool. He is moist and compare the size. cheesy
Re: Man Gets Almost Knocked Out By Girl by aminalib(f): 2:19am On Apr 26, 2011
lmaoo she did get a good hit though, lmaoo, sometimes its best to just lay down and claim defeat
Re: Man Gets Almost Knocked Out By Girl by kandiikane(m): 2:20am On Apr 26, 2011
lol grin grin grin
Re: Man Gets Almost Knocked Out By Girl by InkedNerd(f): 2:21am On Apr 26, 2011
That was disgusting on so many levels. Na wa for tomfoolery on both sides.
Re: Man Gets Almost Knocked Out By Girl by ektbear: 2:22am On Apr 26, 2011
That was hilarious grin

I dunno why he was picking on her though. And punching her back was kinda messed up. . . he is a stocky dude

His friend is a b1tch too for letting it progress to that level.
Re: Man Gets Almost Knocked Out By Girl by kandiikane(m): 2:25am On Apr 26, 2011
To those who said a woman cannot possibly beat up a man on tha thread I made about wife beating husband.

This girl got a punch in that could have knocked him out flat cool
Re: Man Gets Almost Knocked Out By Girl by aminalib(f): 2:27am On Apr 26, 2011
well i think the girl just got a lucky punch, lol
Re: Man Gets Almost Knocked Out By Girl by mamagee3(f): 2:28am On Apr 26, 2011
I can see some husband beaters on here are getting all excited about it. . . grin grin

These are the same women that'll cry their way to the court if a man hits them.
Re: Man Gets Almost Knocked Out By Girl by ektbear: 2:29am On Apr 26, 2011
Did you see how quickly he got back up, though? If you are fighting someone bigger than you and put them down, you'd better finish them. Not let them get back up.

If she was smart she should have just run away from the situation rather than even swinging at him.

Imagine if this video scene had happened at night. And there was no video camera, and nobody witnessing it. That girl would have been in a lot of trouble once he got back up. . . face broken, ribs broken, and probably a lot worse. . . possibly raped
She is VERY lucky it didn't go much worse for her.
Re: Man Gets Almost Knocked Out By Girl by aminalib(f): 2:30am On Apr 26, 2011
true but wat was she to do let him intimidate her? i think he more so was mad because a white chic punched him down
Re: Man Gets Almost Knocked Out By Girl by kandiikane(m): 2:30am On Apr 26, 2011
lol@mama-gee

That guy was moist to drop on the floor like that with just a tiny swing
Re: Man Gets Almost Knocked Out By Girl by ektbear: 2:32am On Apr 26, 2011
aminalib:

true but wat was she to do let him intimidate her? i think he more so was mad because a white chic punched him down

That is the most DANGEROUS part of it. If she is running away or backing away, then he won't hit her or mess with her too much. But the punch she threw damaged his pride. Embarrassed him in front of his friends. That is the most dangerous part of it. . . if you damage a man's pride he will do some dangerous-@ss things. That is why I am saying she is lucky it didn't happen at night.
Re: Man Gets Almost Knocked Out By Girl by InkedNerd(f): 2:35am On Apr 26, 2011
ekt_bear:

Did you see how quickly he got back up, though? If you are fighting someone bigger than you and put them down, you'd better finish them. Not let them get back up.

If she was smart she should have just run away from the situation rather than even swinging at him.

Imagine if this video scene had happened at night. And there was no video camera, and nobody witnessing it. That girl would have been in a lot of trouble once he got back up. . . face broken, ribs broken, and probably a lot worse. . . possibly r.a.ped.

She is VERY lucky it didn't go much worse for her.

Yupp, I don't like fighting but I do if I have to defend myself and like I always say I fight to demobilize you. Its terrible that everyone else just stood by tongue

aminalib:

So very true. I remember seeing some black girls fight with a white girls and these girls seemed super angry because the white girls, instead of doinf what most white girls did by backing down, they stood their ground and fought back undecided

ekt_bear:

That is the most DANGEROUS part of it. If she is running away or backing away, then he won't hit her or mess with her too much. But the punch she threw damaged his pride. Embarrassed him in front of his friends. That is the most dangerous part of it. . . if you damage a man's pride he will do some dangerous-@ss things. That is why I am saying she is lucky it didn't happen at night.

Good point
Re: Man Gets Almost Knocked Out By Girl by aminalib(f): 2:38am On Apr 26, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

So very true. I remember seeing some black girls fight with a white girls and these girls seemed super angry because the white girls, instead of doinf what most white girls did by backing down, they stood their ground and fought back undecided

lmaoo i would have loved to see that, i love when underdogs win
Re: Man Gets Almost Knocked Out By Girl by kandiikane(m): 2:40am On Apr 26, 2011
What about the woman's pride? Or don't we have prides, we are just planks?

Please forget pride issue. The guy was there acting like a badman infront of his friends and he got knocked. Who cares about the pride.

Although I do agree the girl should have ran off after that punch
Re: Man Gets Almost Knocked Out By Girl by kandiikane(m): 2:41am On Apr 26, 2011
see this video. Wicked people

http://www.spifftv.com/video.php?id=1822
Re: Man Gets Almost Knocked Out By Girl by Seun(m): 2:41am On Apr 26, 2011
White or Latino chick?
Re: Man Gets Almost Knocked Out By Girl by ektbear: 2:42am On Apr 26, 2011
I saw a video this weekend (from a sports site I visit) of a white girl absolutely getting the sh1t beaten out of her by two black girls.

She was bleeding all over the place, having a seizure. . . they just kept coming back into the restaurant to beat her up. It was terrible

Man, sometimes black people depress the hell out of me. Always doing crazy n*gger sh1t
Re: Man Gets Almost Knocked Out By Girl by kandiikane(m): 2:44am On Apr 26, 2011
@Seun, white. Can you make me a Mod. I will help you clear nairaland off rubbish cheesy

@ekt_bear, I saw that too today.

The was hair everywhere
Re: Man Gets Almost Knocked Out By Girl by ektbear: 2:45am On Apr 26, 2011
kandiikane:

@ekt_bear, I saw that too today.

The was hair everywhere
Post the link so others can see. I'm afraid to, lol
Re: Man Gets Almost Knocked Out By Girl by ektbear: 2:48am On Apr 26, 2011
And wtf is up with that profile picture, kandikane.

Is that the real you? undecided All the previous pictures were fake? grin In which case, which website did you get the fake pictures from? smiley
Re: Man Gets Almost Knocked Out By Girl by kandiikane(m): 2:51am On Apr 26, 2011
lol why you Afraid, is it the website?
Re: Man Gets Almost Knocked Out By Girl by kandiikane(m): 2:52am On Apr 26, 2011
@ekt_bear. I found it on google. I was asked for a photo of my body cheesy

I think the website is on the picture. Narrrrrstie cheesy
Re: Man Gets Almost Knocked Out By Girl by ektbear: 2:55am On Apr 26, 2011
Here is a non-explicit version, one that won't get you in trouble at work, lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmjDc-poezs

You can delete that strange p.o.rno-site link you posted so people don't accidentally click it.

I didn't want to post the link because the video is so evil. . . just afraid of bad karma/negative energy associated with it  undecided The two chicks there behaved like animals.
Re: Man Gets Almost Knocked Out By Girl by shotster50(m): 2:59am On Apr 26, 2011
ekt_bear:

Here is a non-explicit version, one that won't get you in trouble at work, lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmjDc-poezs

You can delete that strange p.o.rno-site link you posted so people don't accidentally click it.

I didn't want to post the link because the video is so evil. . . just afraid of bad karma/negative energy associated with it  undecided The two chicks there behaved like animals.

The 'girl' being set upon in that video is a Transgendered, , Apparently she tried to use the womens' toilet.
Re: Man Gets Almost Knocked Out By Girl by kandiikane(m): 3:00am On Apr 26, 2011
lol its not a Indecency link. angry

Ekt_bear did you see the second video I posted?

@Shotstar50, what you mean transgender? That girls looked nomore than 15
Re: Man Gets Almost Knocked Out By Girl by ektbear: 3:02am On Apr 26, 2011
@shotster50: How do you know? And that isn't an excuse to beat her nearly to death  undecided Or an excuse for the goddamn employees to watch and laugh as she is nearly killed.

@kandiikane: There are indecency ads on the side though. If someone opens that up at work, they could get in trouble.
Re: Man Gets Almost Knocked Out By Girl by kandiikane(m): 3:08am On Apr 26, 2011
No I mean the second one I posted from spifftv
Re: Man Gets Almost Knocked Out By Girl by ektbear: 3:14am On Apr 26, 2011
@kandiikane: Yeah I saw it. Boko Haram is not a joke o. . . they set off a bomb recently (this weekend?) in Borno  lipsrsealed At times I think Northern Nigeria must be like living in Afghanistan or something.
Re: Man Gets Almost Knocked Out By Girl by shotster50(m): 3:15am On Apr 26, 2011
kandiikane:

lol its not a indecency link. angry

Ekt_bear did you see the second video I posted?

@Shotstar50, what you mean transgender? That girls looked nomore than 15

Read it in the papers.

[quote author=ekt_bear link=topic=654287.msg8204784#msg8204784 date=1303783364]
@shotster50: How do you know? And that isn't an excuse to beat her nearly to death  undecided Or an excuse for the goddamn employees to watch and laugh as she is nearly killed.

@kandiikane: There are indecency ads on the side though. If someone opens that up at work, they could get in trouble.

[quote][/quote]

Whether or not it is the reason is besides the point,  Some one was attacked in  a Mac D and all the staff could do was stand by and video it,  The dude got sacked though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Man Says Hi And You Move Into His House / Im Babe Yansh Hard Like Palm Kernel / Ibadan Matured Girls Only, Drop Ur BB Pin Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.