Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

I Need A Car - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Need A Car (1516 Views)

Detailed Guidelines For Buying A Car From Auctionexport.com / Do U Av Cars 4 Sale OR Looking To BUY A Car ,.click Here / I Need The Cost Of Shipping A Car From Germany To Apapa Port (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Car by josyani(m): 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2007
DEAR NAIRALAND,
I NEED HELP.
DOES ANYONE HAS AN IDEA ON HOW I CAN GET AND BUY A TOYOTA CAR OR NISSAN BLUEBIRD CAR OF 200-250K RANGE?
I AM JOSEPH ANI, PHONE NO-08051159820,08038468915.
MY EMAIL ADRESS IS josephaniy2k@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Car by viperman: 7:43pm On Jul 11, 2007
call me on 08068097693 let me see what good deal i can get for u.
Re: I Need A Car by sultaan(m): 5:09am On Jul 12, 2007
What you need is money, then you can get a car.

What do you know about cars,what do you need in a car, what should you lookout for in a used car?

The Nigerian's law is now it is impossible to get a car in that range, shipping into Nigeria alone is about N100k. So my friend, save more money or buy a motorcyle. You don't want to spend your money on a piece of junk. Goodluck.
Re: I Need A Car by olabola(f): 9:33am On Jul 12, 2007
@joysani

i have a registered red honda civic 1992 hatchback that i intend selling. it is an automatic and the a/c is factory fitted one,it is in a good working conditon except for the shaft that needs to be changed.u can call me oe interested.the car is going for #350k but negotiable if i get a serious buyer.i can post the picture later if u need to see it
Re: I Need A Car by josyani(m): 2:41pm On Jul 12, 2007
@Olabola
THANKS. FOR YOUR HONDA CIVIC, CAN YOU FIX THE SHAFT IF I AM WILLING TO BUY? IF NOT HOW MUCH IS NEEDED TO FIX IT.
MOREOVER,BY THE FACTORY FITTED A/C, ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT THE ENGINE IS RUGGED,THAT IS VERY STRONG?. HOW MANY CYLINDERS ENGINE IS IT.
ONCE YOUR FEEDBACK IS FAVOURABLE,I WILL NEGOCIATE WITH YOU ON THE AMOUNT.
YOU CAN ASWELL POST THE PICTURE TO ENABLE ME MAKE UP MY MIND.
Re: I Need A Car by surgecom(m): 4:53pm On Jul 12, 2007
I have a Mitusubishi 1990 Model with the following specs.
A/C, Power steering, Power Window, Still Clean with good engine. Just for 240K

Reason for selling: needs to change the car as my status has changed to Manager of my Department.

Call me on 8721262 for the picks or send mail to surgecom@yahoo.com.
Re: I Need A Car by viperman: 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2007
josyani i have a nice prestigious peugeot 605 i would like to giveaway.
It's in perfect condition. Here is a sample pic of the model i am talking about

Looks like this
http://silverstone.fortunecity.com/studebaker/677/peu605silver.jpg

but in this color
http://www.armyvehicles.dk/peugeot605.htm

I will be willing to give it to you for 300k minimum. if interested call me on 08068097693 for inspection.

@olabola

Can we chat on yahoo messenger?
Re: I Need A Car by olabola(f): 9:42am On Jul 13, 2007
josyani:

@Olabola
THANKS. FOR YOUR HONDA CIVIC, CAN YOU FIX THE SHAFT IF I AM WILLING TO BUY? IF NOT HOW MUCH IS NEEDED TO FIX IT.
MOREOVER,BY THE FACTORY FITTED A/C, ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT THE ENGINE IS RUGGED,THAT IS VERY STRONG?. HOW MANY CYLINDERS ENGINE IS IT.

@josyani
answera to your question

1.the shaft can be fixed and the complete shaft goes for #4500, so it's nothing to worry about.

2.the a/c was not fixed by me,it's directly from the factory and engine is still very sound and strong.

3.it's 4 cylinder engine.

4.i will post the picture but u have to give me this weekend to do that.

@viperman
Re: I Need A Car by olabola(f): 9:54am On Jul 13, 2007
josyani:

@Olabola

@josyani
answera to your question

1.the shaft can be fixed and the complete shaft goes for #4500, so it's nothing to worry about.

2.the a/c was not fixed by me,it's directly from the factory and engine is still very sound and strong.

3.it's 4 cylinder engine.

4.i will post the picture but u have to give me this weekend to do that.

@viperman

we can chat on yahoo with simisola benson as my id
Re: I Need A Car by viperman: 10:15am On Jul 13, 2007
you mean ID as in simisolabenson as one word?
Re: I Need A Car by bdorg(m): 10:16am On Jul 13, 2007
how much does a 2000 camry cost from coutonu
Re: I Need A Car by olabola(f): 12:12pm On Jul 13, 2007
@viperman

u
Re: I Need A Car by viperman: 1:20pm On Jul 13, 2007
Just added u on that because you weren't responding as at time off messaging. buzz me when you are online lets talk.

(1) (Reply)

Clean Black On Black Suv For Sale: / SOLD>>>>>>>2008 Acura Mdx Sport (seasons discount) / Can Anybody Tell Me Something, About This Mercury Villager?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.