Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) (14587 Views)

PDP :jimi Agbaje Spotted Waiting To Be Accredited Also !! / Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section / Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by zstranger: 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2011
Underage voters on a line waiting patiently to exercise their constitutional duty in Katsina grin

Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by manmustwac(m): 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2011
One of them even has the tottenham jersey on "COME ON YOU SPURS!" smiley
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2011
They're not children. The youngest one is atleast 35.
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by Fhemmmy: 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2011
I thought the Legal age to vote in Nigeria is 18?
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by zstranger: 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2011
And, there is a police officer nearby
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by zstranger: 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2011
Fhemmmy:

I thought the Legal age to vote in Nigeria is 18?

Na so we see am ooooo
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by Pataki: 4:22pm On Apr 26, 2011
I suppose the Police officer in that picture is also a CPC thug right? grin
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 26, 2011
zstranger:

And, there is a police officer nearby

Nigerian police? If you give him enough money, he will go into the polling booth and thumb print all day.
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by Fhemmmy: 4:23pm On Apr 26, 2011
Aigbofa:

Nigerian police? If you give him enough money, he will go into the polling booth and thumb print all day.

So pathetically pathetic.
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by PremierGuy(m): 4:33pm On Apr 26, 2011
This is just blatant rigging in broad day light. I guess Mallam Buhari and other Northern politicians of various parties will be blind to witness all these.
If their party did not win the election, then the Southern folks will take all the blame, hence the destruction of precious lives and properties.

In the South, rigging is done by politician thugs with guns.

What a free and fair election indeed.

We still have a very long way to go,

I think most of the International Observers are very well paid by the Federal Agents, so that they can all come out and say the elections has been free, fair and credible.
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by NwaNimo1(m): 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2011
Poster - is that your family?

Na Wa Ohh,

After the same small boys will go on the rampage claiming they were outrigged.
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by Fhemmmy: 4:48pm On Apr 26, 2011
Nwa_Nimo:

Poster - is that your family?

Na Wa Ohh,

After the same small boys will go on the rampage claiming they were outrigged.

Lol
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by vladimiros: 4:48pm On Apr 26, 2011
sums up the north

illiteracy, stupidity and religious fanatics
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by isalegan2: 5:01pm On Apr 26, 2011
grin Funny.  But there's no proof that the boys pictured are waiting to vote in the current election.
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by Fhemmmy: 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2011
isale_gan2:

grin Funny.  But there's no proof that the boys pictured are waiting to vote in the current election.

True Dat
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 26, 2011
@Nwa Nimo

u don go collect ya own bag of rice +50k from dora? Oboy rush go now go collect ya own. Dora dey share rice wrapper and 50k to every family in Nimo grin grin grin
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by maga1: 6:14pm On Apr 26, 2011
I think these boys are queueing up for food & not election. @OP why are u such a liar. Anywhere u see small small boys line up u just take a shot & come ova to the net & formulate a lie just to create hatred.
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by maga1: 6:15pm On Apr 26, 2011
I think these boys are queueing up for food & not election. @OP why are u such a liar. Anywhere u see small small boys line up u just take a shot & come ova to the net & formulate a lie just to create hatred.
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by Seun(m): 6:26pm On Apr 26, 2011
Can you prove that the picture was taken during elections? Maybe a pic including the ballot box?
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by gists: 6:40pm On Apr 26, 2011
Seun:

Can you prove that the picture was taken during elections? Maybe a pic including the ballot box?

You just beat me to it!! While I'm not contesting there are under age voters, this picture proves absolutley nothing as it doesn't show them registering or voting
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by NwaNimo1(m): 6:41pm On Apr 26, 2011
greateros:

@Nwa Nimo

u don go collect ya own bag of rice +50k from dora? Oboy rush go now go collect ya own. Dora dey share rice wrapper and 50k to every family in Nimo grin grin grin

Already collected - Am now waiting for that useless Ngige to come with his own.

APGA de try,
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 26, 2011
This pic has to be a clear propaganda lie logicaly! Next time, f u take dis pic urself, take t wt concrete evidence, d pic can nt even stand n a beer parlor argument! Au r we to kno t ws taken during election o food sharing to d almajiris? Au r we even sure t was taken n d north and nt SW or SE?
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by gists: 6:54pm On Apr 26, 2011
The one smiling is my fellow MANU fan. They're probably queuing up for football grin grin grin
Very silly pic.
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by isalegan2: 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2011
Seun:

Can you prove that the picture was taken during elections?  Maybe a pic including the ballot box?

While I do not know if the OP meant this other than to satirize the numerous spurious and inflammatory allegations made on this site since the election, it is good to finally see the beginning of moderator challenges to non-credible threads that are sprouting from all corners.  For example, the posting of morbid pictures of tragic events totally unrelated to any post-election strife being used to buttress claims of "war" in the North.  undecided
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 26, 2011
Na real wa o cheesy

Isale gan, e jo e take e easy ma. Lol. Grammar yen dangerous cheesy grin
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by infohenry(m): 8:45pm On Apr 26, 2011
Seun:

The police officer is wearing election special duty tag.
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by infohenry(m): 8:48pm On Apr 26, 2011
Seun:

Can you prove that the picture was taken during elections?  Maybe a pic including the ballot box?
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by Sunofgod(m): 8:48pm On Apr 26, 2011
They look 'Hausa' therefore they are Guilty until Proven Innocent -  grin

GEJ should adjust the 'excel' program accordingly.

We go show these people.
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by Sunofgod(m): 9:00pm On Apr 26, 2011
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by vladimiros: 9:03pm On Apr 26, 2011
the fact that there are adults watching them do this disgusts me
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by MrInfo1(m): 9:05pm On Apr 26, 2011
info henry:

Gbam! I dey laugh in Almajiri. grin
Re: Kids With Guts; Leaders Of Tomorrow Waiting To Vote (pic) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 26, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Na real wa o cheesy

Isale gan, e jo e take e easy ma. Lol. Grammar yen dangerous cheesy grin

I can't shout! grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekweremadu Advocates Return To Parliamentary System Of Government.. / IPOB: Sit At Home Order Will Draw Us Backward, Ignore It - Umahi / Zainab Ahmed Insists FIRS Will Collect Stamp Duties, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.