Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! (11219 Views)

*****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** / Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. / Need A Fat,busty Lady Of Above 40yrs For Enjoyment, Always In Abj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by debosky(m): 7:58pm On Jul 30, 2011
LadyT:

I so lost track of this do we have a date yet?

Debo you are going? shocked angry

Yelz of courze. . . .are you going?
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by LadyT(f): 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2011
You are going to resume ashewo activities abi? Dont think I have forgotten your little snake hips move! tongue

I just need to know when it is and what we plan to do then I can see whether I can fit your people into my schdule. grin
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by debosky(m): 10:00pm On Jul 30, 2011
LadyT:

You are going to resume ashewo activities abi? Dont think I have forgotten your little snake hips move! tongue

I just need to know when it is and what we plan to do then I can see whether I can fit your people into my schdule. grin

You know you love the hips grin
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by Pweety4me(f): 12:28am On Jul 31, 2011
^^Tiny hipz, do they lie? smiley tongue

@OP Na no ready na. . .
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by kandiikane(m): 1:22am On Jul 31, 2011
@Sagamite, confirm me but I really need to know the dates if you have picked any . . I like to plan myself.
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by Pweety4me(f): 12:14pm On Jul 31, 2011
It's like kandyyy tongue
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by kandiikane(m): 3:08pm On Jul 31, 2011
cool Don't know!

I want to go see debosky and find out if he is married tongue
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by debosky(m): 3:25pm On Jul 31, 2011
kandiikane:

cool Don't know!

I want to go see debosky and get married to him tongue

Much better. cool
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by kandiikane(m): 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2011
^^I only enter monogamous marriages tongue
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by debosky(m): 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2011
kandiikane:

^^I only enter monogamous marriages tongue

Same here cool

It's kandiikane or celibacy for me. cool
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by kandiikane(m): 3:32pm On Jul 31, 2011
Lol, we shall see cool
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by googles: 5:46pm On Jul 31, 2011
Na wa oh, lalaboiy and chamosex just removed me from setting sha . . . it is well angry sad
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by likeme(m): 11:16pm On Jul 31, 2011
interest confirmed
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by Pweety4me(f): 12:26am On Aug 01, 2011
Kandi yu won't find out. . .he doesn't even wear his wedding ring & also ONLY carries his business mobile with him when @ meetings undecided tongue
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by ismaeel86(m): 12:46am On Aug 01, 2011
sagamite, im sorry i wont be able to make it cos of the ramadan fasting, i cant be fasting and watching you guys eating, drinking and having fun, we can still do it again next year God's willing. cheers.
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by kandiikane(m): 3:56am On Aug 01, 2011
^^lol, was thinking the same. .

Pweety4me:

Kandi yu won't find out. . .he doesn't even wear his wedding ring & also ONLY carries his business mobile with him when @ meetings undecided tongue
Don't worry have have a sensor that can detect a married man. cool
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by Pweety4me(f): 11:19am On Aug 01, 2011
^Really?okie doke.

How long does the fasting last?
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by kandiikane(m): 11:22am On Aug 01, 2011
From today to the 30th of August. .
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by debosky(m): 12:19pm On Aug 01, 2011
Pweety4me:

Hehehe. . . .when did you join the police or SSS? Are you sure you aren't confusing me with the married bloke that broke your heart? cheesy
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by Pweety4me(f): 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2011
debosky:

Hehehe. . . .when did you join the police or SSS? Are you sure you aren't confusing me with the married bloke that broke your heart? cheesy
*Straight face* come again?

kandiikane:

From today to the 30th of August. .
R u fasting?
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by kandiikane(m): 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2011
No, not at the moment. .
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by Pweety4me(f): 1:53pm On Aug 02, 2011
Why don't yu guys make a secret dress code? does everything ave to be so corporate? undecided
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by kandiikane(m): 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2011
What you mean?
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by blacksta(m): 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2011
i nevf receive my invite ooo grin
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by chibaby5(f): 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2011
Same here shocked
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by Goldieluks: 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2011
Lol.

London Carnival, here i come.
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by Pweety4me(f): 12:25am On Aug 04, 2011
chi-baby:

Same here shocked
See hin mouth tongue
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by Sagamite(m): 7:00pm On Aug 04, 2011
Pweety4me:

AH!

Says in his Hausa accent: Akoooba, Adaaba. Oloun Majari! (Bad luck, misfortune. God let us not witness it!)

See as dem dey lie on debosky. This is how bad gossip can spoil person rep.

Debosky never marry o! Na lie. He is single and eligible. grin cool
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by Pweety4me(f): 7:05pm On Aug 04, 2011
Debosky is into serial-monogamy dat's y you have never seen his wife(s)  tongue

& plse don't refer to me in that manner i only speak the truth undiluted cheesy
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by Sagamite(m): 7:06pm On Aug 04, 2011
So here is the list so far:

Males
FollyPimpi
Chamotex
^^^ Awon Oba Ashewo meji! (2 Kings of womanising)
R231
Lalaboi
Debosky
El Razur
Sagamite
Jaybee
Blacksta
Likeme
ismaeel86

Maybes
TeeBoySeven

Females
IdowuOgbo
Nana
Tubabie
nike4luv + possibly 3 girls
Pweety4me
Kandikane
LadyT
chi-baby

Maybes
Goldieluks

Can you guys send me your emails. My contact email is on my profile.

ismaeel86:

sagamite, im sorry i wont be able to make it cos of the ramadan fasting, i cant be fasting and watching you guys eating, drinking and having fun, we can still do it again next year God's willing. cheers.

It would most likely be after the Ramadan.
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by armyofone(m): 7:13pm On Aug 04, 2011
how do i get visa from the nigeria ebasee in Lagos if i want to attend? which paper do i need to gather and submit?
i promise i won't vamoose into UK society if you could help me.
is anyone willing to write a letter for me?
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by kandiikane(m): 7:42pm On Aug 04, 2011
^^lol, smh. .

It would most likely be after the Ramadan.

That's good then, meaning this will happen in September. .

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Drop Your Number To Meet Hot Edo Girls For Sex / Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? / Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.