Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Is There Really Love When you Beg Your Girl For S*x - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Really Love When you Beg Your Girl For S*x (1137 Views)

Ladies, Are You Not Making Yourself Cheap When You Beg Boys Money? / Can You Beg Your Partner This Way / 100 Things Girls Love When Guys Do It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Really Love When you Beg Your Girl For S*x by onoerime: 7:11pm On Apr 26, 2011
does she really loves me? i beg her for love making and she gives me at her will. i dont think there is love here. pls hlp me out here. but the most funniest thing is that she wants me to marry proper. dont you think  marrying her is dangerous for me. thanks for your advice .
Re: Is There Really Love When you Beg Your Girl For S*x by r231(m): 7:13pm On Apr 26, 2011
maybe she don't believe in s3x b4 marriage cheesy grin grin
Re: Is There Really Love When you Beg Your Girl For S*x by Dsense(m): 7:14pm On Apr 26, 2011
OP.

Might be she's one of those . . . lipsrsealed undecided . . lol
Re: Is There Really Love When you Beg Your Girl For S*x by 190: 7:15pm On Apr 26, 2011
^ dont bother saying it, we already know!

@Post

Why would she deny you sex

Have u bought her the hair and black berry she demanded angry angry
Re: Is There Really Love When you Beg Your Girl For S*x by onoerime: 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2011
does that works this modern times?
Re: Is There Really Love When you Beg Your Girl For S*x by onoerime: 7:20pm On Apr 26, 2011
she was complaining of being circumcised. i think the women in the house can talk to us more on this. does circumcision kill sexual urge?
Re: Is There Really Love When you Beg Your Girl For S*x by andy1(m): 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2011
r231:

maybe she don't believe in s3x b4 marriage cheesy grin grin

she dsnt believe in sex b4 marriage Nd she gives it to him @ her own will, guy shine ur eyes well well oh.
Re: Is There Really Love When you Beg Your Girl For S*x by redsun(m): 7:27pm On Apr 26, 2011
Marriage for some women is just formalities,just to say i have been there and be like others.It doesn't mean anything to them other than white gown,fanfare,signature and title.mrs.

The real thing a guy wants,they don't understand.
Re: Is There Really Love When you Beg Your Girl For S*x by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2011
Go ahead marry her and get the punni cheesy
Re: Is There Really Love When you Beg Your Girl For S*x by Dsense(m): 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2011
190:

^ dont bother saying it, we already know!

@Post

Why would she deny you sex

Have u bought her the hair and black berry she demanded angry angry

Only you got the clue  . .lol . . I'm actually still confused if the lady  is tropical . . .  . lipsrsealed  like i'm thinking .
Re: Is There Really Love When you Beg Your Girl For S*x by Dsense(m): 7:30pm On Apr 26, 2011
rokiatu:

Go ahead marry her and get the punni cheesy
Hmmmm . . .Marriage for punni . . .New face of Nigerian babes shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is There Really Love When you Beg Your Girl For S*x by onoerime: 7:33pm On Apr 26, 2011
i believe some women hates seeex
Re: Is There Really Love When you Beg Your Girl For S*x by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 26, 2011
D-sense:

Hmmmm . . .Marriage for punni . . .New face of Nigerian babes shocked shocked shocked
Well he wants sex.

And she want him to marry her.

Anyway as they say, "sex is a price a woman pays for marriage and marriage is the price a man pays for sex".
Re: Is There Really Love When you Beg Your Girl For S*x by BABE3: 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2011
You're begging for sex now (and she's not a virgin), what do you think she'll do when yall get married!?

She'll be asking you for a Ferrari for her to give you head! You don enter wahala be that!

I'm not saying she doesn't love you o. But if you are "sex" person--i.e. you love sex. Think twice before you say "I do".
 undecided
Re: Is There Really Love When you Beg Your Girl For S*x by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 26, 2011
BABE!:

You're begging for sex now (and she's not a virgin), what do you think she'll do when yall get married!?

She'll be asking you for a Ferrari for her to give you head! You don enter wahala be that!

I'm not saying she doesn't love you o. But if you are "sex" person--i.e. you love sex. Think twice before you say "I do".
 undecided

Correct BABE!
Re: Is There Really Love When you Beg Your Girl For S*x by jaybee3(m): 7:42pm On Apr 26, 2011
Are you begging to do it for the first time or you usually beg before she allows you pot?
Re: Is There Really Love When you Beg Your Girl For S*x by Dsense(m): 7:43pm On Apr 26, 2011
rokiatu:

Well he wants sex.

And she want him to marry her.

Anyway as they say, "sex is a price a woman pays for marriage and marriage is the price a man pays for sex".

Who says this :sex is a price a woman pays for marriage and marriage is the price a man pays for sex".?? shocked

That's definitely the worst quote ever!!!

Rokiat, the case we re having here is Lust not Love . . I think they both just have to agree on having sex and see what comes after that or they depart undecided. . If they still got feelings for eachother right after the sex then they can step it up to marriage and if they don't then . . .  . lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Is There Really Love When you Beg Your Girl For S*x by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 26, 2011
D-sense:

Who says this :sex is a price a woman pays for marriage and marriage is the price a man pays for sex".?? shocked

That's definitely the worst quote ever!!!

LMAO!!!

that quote is one of the best.
Re: Is There Really Love When you Beg Your Girl For S*x by redsun(m): 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2011
Sex comes natural when people are fond of each other,you don't beg or pay for it and there is no special time for sex.

Imagine yourself as a guy not wanting to have sex with a woman that you use to be fond of,that beautiful girl that use to excite you all of a sudden becomes a repulsive sight,when such happens,it means you have lost interest for one unexplained reason or the other.

Sometimes the feelings dies a natural death and you can't help it and she could be feeling the same way about you right now.You may have to look the other way.
Re: Is There Really Love When you Beg Your Girl For S*x by Dsense(m): 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2011
rokiatu:

LMAO!!!

that quote is one of the best.

lol, I adore the quote though it sounds fake cheesy
Re: Is There Really Love When you Beg Your Girl For S*x by onoerime: 8:08pm On Apr 26, 2011
i think it is unwise to embark on marriage without having seeeex
Re: Is There Really Love When you Beg Your Girl For S*x by BABE3: 8:12pm On Apr 26, 2011
onoerime:

OP, I've noticed you keep dropping random comments on your topic. What's up with that?

You think it's unwise to embark on marriage without having sex? uhn!

hmm---Someone is wiser than God!! (I didn't mean to sound all churchy undecided)
Re: Is There Really Love When you Beg Your Girl For S*x by onoerime: 8:17pm On Apr 26, 2011
even the bible commands that couples should not depart from each other. guys i am really confused here. i love her, she is caring but when it comes to seex you see a different drama
Re: Is There Really Love When you Beg Your Girl For S*x by segzicres(m): 8:17pm On Apr 26, 2011
Just tell her dat if she doesn't you won't marry her.
Re: Is There Really Love When you Beg Your Girl For S*x by redsun(m): 8:23pm On Apr 26, 2011
onoerime:

even the bible commands that couples should not depart from each other. guys i am really confused here. i love her, she is caring but when it comes to seex you see a different drama

Is she a born again christian?
Re: Is There Really Love When you Beg Your Girl For S*x by BloodShed1: 8:24pm On Apr 26, 2011
@OP

You no-game simp. You're just getting lead, round and round,
Re: Is There Really Love When you Beg Your Girl For S*x by Spclst900: 8:57pm On Apr 26, 2011
onoerime:

wahala don dey this world be that.
Re: Is There Really Love When you Beg Your Girl For S*x by Taolyn4lif(m): 11:32pm On Apr 26, 2011
Demanding sex from her and she didn't feel reluctant to yield means both of you share thesame belief about sex. Go ahead and marry her since you love her. Both of you are of a kind. CONGRATULATIONS!
Re: Is There Really Love When you Beg Your Girl For S*x by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 26, 2011
who knws. ask the girl.
Re: Is There Really Love When you Beg Your Girl For S*x by Orton10(m): 11:49pm On Apr 26, 2011
jay bee:

Are you begging to do it for the first time or you usually beg before she allows you pot?

That sounds familiar. . . !!
Mr . .Cork!
PMSL grin
Re: Is There Really Love When you Beg Your Girl For S*x by seedord247(m): 12:13am On Apr 27, 2011
onoerime:

i believe some women hates seeex

who tell yu that . . . . . . even my 70 year old grandma still want sex

(1) (Reply)

Who Gives Bigger Problems? The Husband's Mother Or Wive's Mother? / They Say Boyfrends Wil Come & Go / How To Find Out If A Girl Likes You In 12 Ways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.