Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,577 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

The Sinking Ship Of GEJ, OBJ, OGD and PDP In South West - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Sinking Ship Of GEJ, OBJ, OGD and PDP In South West (2710 Views)

Why Ogd And I Can Never Agree,by Spbk. / The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ / Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sinking Ship Of GEJ, OBJ, OGD and PDP In South West by seanet02: 10:41am On Apr 27, 2011
The end of PDP is finally coming in the South West.
By tomorrow we should be Doing the final burial ceremony of PDP in South West!!
Congrats to all S/W's!!
One Bottle of Small stout for everybody for my house

Re: The Sinking Ship Of GEJ, OBJ, OGD and PDP In South West by Gbawe: 10:45am On Apr 27, 2011
seanet02:

The end of PDP is finally coming in the South West.
By tomorrow we should be Doing the final burial ceremony of PDP in South West!!
Congrats to all S/W's!!
One Bottle of Small stout for everybody for my house

You be Ijebu man ? Why not 'Odeku' ? grin grin grin
Re: The Sinking Ship Of GEJ, OBJ, OGD and PDP In South West by seanet02: 10:47am On Apr 27, 2011
Gbawe:

You be[b] Ijebu [/b]man ? Why not 'Odeku' ? grin grin grin
I be Omo Lisabi ooooooo
Re: The Sinking Ship Of GEJ, OBJ, OGD and PDP In South West by meine: 10:57am On Apr 27, 2011
Dude i will prefer a bowl of emu
Re: The Sinking Ship Of GEJ, OBJ, OGD and PDP In South West by Gbawe: 11:01am On Apr 27, 2011
meine:

Greedy 'Shayo' man !!! So you can go and sleep under the tree for 16 hours ?  grin grin grin
Re: The Sinking Ship Of GEJ, OBJ, OGD and PDP In South West by seanet02: 11:13am On Apr 27, 2011
meine:

Is this enough?

Re: The Sinking Ship Of GEJ, OBJ, OGD and PDP In South West by Pataki: 11:28am On Apr 27, 2011
Congrats to my SW people!

Congrats to all my Ogun State people!

Awa omo olumo!
Re: The Sinking Ship Of GEJ, OBJ, OGD and PDP In South West by gists: 11:29am On Apr 27, 2011
Gbawe:

Greedy 'Shayo' man !!! So you can go and sleep under the tree for 16 hours ?  grin grin grin
Where else do you want him to sleep if he get high on pami? Is emu not a product of palmwine trees? It means his "liquid content" has just gone home to rest.

Congrats to S/W.
Re: The Sinking Ship Of GEJ, OBJ, OGD and PDP In South West by Chubhie: 11:32am On Apr 27, 2011
I just wonder how PDP losers will cope with the sight of brom in there homes.
if you want to give them high bp just raise a brom!
Re: The Sinking Ship Of GEJ, OBJ, OGD and PDP In South West by deor03(m): 11:36am On Apr 27, 2011
Chubhie:

I just wonder how PDP losers will cope with the sight of broom in there homes.
if you want to give them high bp just raise a brom!
grin grin
Re: The Sinking Ship Of GEJ, OBJ, OGD and PDP In South West by blacksta(m): 11:41am On Apr 27, 2011
Oleku ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I hereby pronounce pdp and it benefits on the rest of SS/SW - you will surely reap a 100 fold harvest cause you sowed it

I no fit laugh tire
Re: The Sinking Ship Of GEJ, OBJ, OGD and PDP In South West by gernded(m): 12:13pm On Apr 27, 2011
AD WHICH BECOME ACN HAVE BEEN IN THE SOUTH WEST SINCE 1999 EVEN AD IS AG SO IS A YORUBA PARTY THERE IS NO APPLAUSE FOR THAT.

BUT IT CANNOT WIN PRESIDENTIAL THAT IS EXCLUSIVE FOR PDP .
Re: The Sinking Ship Of GEJ, OBJ, OGD and PDP In South West by Lagosboy: 12:17pm On Apr 27, 2011
Good news !! and the future is very bright.

Congrats to all that made it happen

ACN should not dissapoint the SW populace because PDP is lurching in the corner ready to punce on any mistakes.
Re: The Sinking Ship Of GEJ, OBJ, OGD and PDP In South West by violent(m): 12:20pm On Apr 27, 2011
seanet02:

I be Omo Lisabi ooooooo

omo Lisabi ogbongbo akala
Re: The Sinking Ship Of GEJ, OBJ, OGD and PDP In South West by seanet02: 12:40pm On Apr 27, 2011
violent:

omo Lisabi ogbongbo akala
Agbongbo
Re: The Sinking Ship Of GEJ, OBJ, OGD and PDP In South West by Gbawe: 12:47pm On Apr 27, 2011
gernded:

AD WHICH BECOME ACN HAVE BEEN IN THE SOUTH WEST SINCE 1999 EVEN AD IS AG SO IS A YORUBA PARTY THERE IS NO APPLAUSE FOR THAT.

BUT IT CANNOT WIN PRESIDENTIAL THAT IS EXCLUSIVE FOR PDP .

Whatever dude . As if Fashola has not shown what can be achieved at State level with performers as Governors . We are happy never to produce the President as long as Governors are performing and any President (wherever he is from) works for the genuine  Privatisation of the power sector and other things that can assist rapid development for regions that genuinely craves that[b] and has the leadership in place to deliver that[/b].

If you still don't get it then I will point out to you that it is the SW that has practised what everyone talks about non-stop i.e an attempt to gain regional autonomy from a centre controlled retrogressively by the PDP. Of course the Presidency is important but the development that matters most to Nigerians happens at State level. We all love to shout "true federalism" cheaply but it is the SW that voted as if they understand that concept and how to go about getting it .
Re: The Sinking Ship Of GEJ, OBJ, OGD and PDP In South West by Gbenge77(m): 1:14pm On Apr 27, 2011
its indeed a breath of fresh air.
Re: The Sinking Ship Of GEJ, OBJ, OGD and PDP In South West by EzeUche3(m): 1:15pm On Apr 27, 2011

Follow follow one party. undecided
Re: The Sinking Ship Of GEJ, OBJ, OGD and PDP In South West by Rhino5dm: 1:29pm On Apr 27, 2011
Fvck SE and there fvcking thiefs.

SW all the way, Progressive mind and progressive people.

e ka re o, awon omo odua cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Sinking Ship Of GEJ, OBJ, OGD and PDP In South West by Gbawe: 1:29pm On Apr 27, 2011
EzeUche__:

Follow follow one party.  undecided

If you are a genuinely stand-up guy , not averse to telling the truth, you will admit it is not the people of the SW showing herd mentality. They have voted out a[b] centrist Party[/b] , totally dedicated to enriching Abuja , that has given the region 12 years of misrule in favour of a Party that has produced one of the best performing Governors in Nigeria coupled with vibrant ACN legislators who are always progressive despite being in the minority. It is a no brainer  . When PDP Senators agreed to approve an Ambassadorial nominee who fell below standards it was ACN legislators that shouted "NO" vehemently because "we must not encourage mediocrity in Nigeria if we want to make progress". 

It is the people of the SW who acted logically . Nothing you say can change that fact in the minds of those who don't fool themselves or get involved with mis-yarning because they are motivated by mischief or envy that ignores commonsense. Abeg congratulate folks here and move on.
Re: The Sinking Ship Of GEJ, OBJ, OGD and PDP In South West by Katsumoto: 1:30pm On Apr 27, 2011
EzeUche__:

Why are you taking panadol for another man's headache?

You are here not making sense while Orji just returned as Governor of your state. I guess we will see who really is the sheep in another four years time. Orji is about to blaze a trail of developments for the next four years just as he did in the last four years.
Re: The Sinking Ship Of GEJ, OBJ, OGD and PDP In South West by Gbawe: 1:38pm On Apr 27, 2011
Katsumoto:

Why are you taking panadol for another man's headache?

You are here not making sense while Orji just returned as Governor of your state
. I guess we will see who really is the sheep in another four years time. Orji is about to blaze a trail of developments for the next four years just as he did in the last four years.

My brother , that is precisely what I told him . He is just upset "the worst Governor in Nigeria" (Orji) has gotten another 4 years to underdevelop Abia with. The next thing na to come rain on the parade of others who sane and sensible adult will agree have done the right thing by voting out those who only give the people poverty, misery , early death and underdevelopment .

It is the people of the SW who acted logically . Nothing you say can change that fact in the minds of those who don't fool themselves or get involved with mis-yarning because they are motivated by mischief or envy that ignores commonsense. Abeg congratulate folks here and move on.
Re: The Sinking Ship Of GEJ, OBJ, OGD and PDP In South West by Kilode1: 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2011
[size=13pt]Omo Yo'ooba E ku ise o
E ku agba'le wa
Ajobi agbe' gbogbo wa o !
[/size]

[img]http://4.bp..com/_Y9bPBCfBpqw/TLTlB4l8VpI/AAAAAAAAAJs/Faa13puntuE/s1600/Oduduwa2.jpg[/img]
[size=13pt]Odu'a A gbe wa!![/size] cool
Re: The Sinking Ship Of GEJ, OBJ, OGD and PDP In South West by seanet02: 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2011
Kilode?!:

[size=13pt]Omo Yo'ooba E ku ise o
E ku agba'le wa
Ajobi agbe' gbogbo wa o !
[/size]

[img]http://4.bp..com/_Y9bPBCfBpqw/TLTlB4l8VpI/AAAAAAAAAJs/Faa13puntuE/s1600/Oduduwa2.jpg[/img]
[size=13pt]Odu'a A gbe wa!![/size] cool
Esin lese ju Baba mi!!
EzeUche__:

You are Retar@de@d!!!!
Re: The Sinking Ship Of GEJ, OBJ, OGD and PDP In South West by Pataki: 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2011
I heard a new prison facility has been built in Ibadan.

Hope Akala spends the rest of his years there.

As for that EzeGoat of a boy. . . . . he is best ignored.
Re: The Sinking Ship Of GEJ, OBJ, OGD and PDP In South West by zstranger: 1:47pm On Apr 27, 2011
Gbawe:

My brother , that is precisely what I told him . He is just upset "the worst Governor in Nigeria" (Orji) has gotten another 4 years to underdevelop Abia with. The next thing na to come rain on the parade of others who sane and sensible adult will agree have done the right thing by voting out those who only give the people poverty, misery , early death and underdevelopment .

Dont take him seriously? What do you expect from a 23 yr old spoilt American- student who has never lived in Nigeria?

Omode lo n se?
Re: The Sinking Ship Of GEJ, OBJ, OGD and PDP In South West by Gbawe: 1:50pm On Apr 27, 2011
Pataki:

I heard a new prison facility has been built in Ibadan.

Hope Akala spends the rest of his years there.

A[b]s for that EzeGoat of a boy. . . . . he is best ignored.[/b]

I think he is from Abia . Right now he is probably sweating with fear at the thought of what 'Okija Shrine' Orji ("the worst Governor in Nigeria"wink will reduce his State to while everyone is making progress grin grin
Re: The Sinking Ship Of GEJ, OBJ, OGD and PDP In South West by Pataki: 1:53pm On Apr 27, 2011
Gbawe:

I think he is from Abia . Right now he is probably sweating with fear at the thought of what 'Okija Shrine' Orji ("the worst Governor in Nigeria"wink will reduce his State to while everyone is making progress grin grin
Ha! For real? Orji again?

As we say it in Yoruba: ''Ti e ti ba!'' grin
Re: The Sinking Ship Of GEJ, OBJ, OGD and PDP In South West by zstranger: 1:53pm On Apr 27, 2011
seanet02:

Esin lese ju Baba mi!

FYI, my great grandfather took part in the making of that 'Ori Olokun' that you are salivating about.

Je ki olukaluku answer to their father's name.

Ese pupo.  grin
Re: The Sinking Ship Of GEJ, OBJ, OGD and PDP In South West by seanet02: 1:56pm On Apr 27, 2011
zstranger:

FYI, my great grandfather took part in the making of that 'Ori Olokun' that you are salivating about.

Je ki olukaluku answer to their father's name.

Ese pupo.  grin
Roflamao
Re: The Sinking Ship Of GEJ, OBJ, OGD and PDP In South West by Katsumoto: 2:00pm On Apr 27, 2011
Gbawe:

Anybody with an ounce of sense from a state who just re-elected T.A Orji should have more pressing thoughts in his/her brain than worry about what is happening in another state. For example, would I care whether Amosun won in Ogun state if Akala was returned as governor of Oyo and I am from Oyo state?
Re: The Sinking Ship Of GEJ, OBJ, OGD and PDP In South West by Gbawe: 2:05pm On Apr 27, 2011
Pataki:

Ha! For real? Orji again?

As we say it in Yoruba: ''Ti e ti ba!'' grin

Ti e ti ba for real !!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has PDP Hijacked Nairaland ? / Agama Lizard Holds Secret To Ebola Cure / Oranges Injected With HIV Positive Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.