Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,033 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:48 AM

Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! (57374 Views)

Okorocha Has Abandoned Imo For His Son-in-law, He Should Resign – Onuegbu / Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! / Alex Otti, Abia State Guber Candidate & Team Brutally Attacked By Thugs [Pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by ezendieze(m): 3:21pm On May 04, 2011
I am still challanging all Ohakim paid boys here to show or provide any completed project by Ohakim, I will go there now, take a photograph of the project and have it pasted here in few minutes time. I am in Owerri now, so anyone that is saying go to go to should provide the address of the "go to project" let me prove himwrong. Ohakim is a fraud. Nothing good will come out of him.

TAKE NOTE EVERYONE, OHAKIM WERE NOT ABLE TO COMPLETE ANY PROJECT IN IMO STATE FOR 4YRS WHEN HE KNOWS QUITE WELL THAT HE WILL BE SEEKING FOR RE-ELECTION, IS IT IN THE SECOND TERM WHEN HE KNOWS THAT HE WILL NOT BE RE-ELECTED FOR ANY POST IN THE STATE HOUSE THAT HE WILL PERFORM??

USE YOUR TONGUE TO COUNT YOUR TEETH!
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by ezendieze(m): 3:55pm On May 04, 2011
THOSE WHO CAN NOT BE BOUGHT WITH MONEY, MEN OF INTERGRITY, MEN OF THEIR WORDS, PLEASE LET US JOIN HANDS AND VOTE FOR ROCHAS. HE IS A MAN AFTER MBAKWE, THE SPECIAL MAN FOR IMO STATE, THE MESSAIAH FOR IMO STATE. HE DID IT WITH HIS PERSONAL FUND, IMAGINE WHAT HE WILL DO WITH PUBLIC FUND.

SOME PEOPLE SAID HE RECEIVES FUND FROM AMERICA, SOME SAY FROM EUROPE NO ONE KNOWS WHERE AND HOW HE GETS ALL THE MONEY FOR THOSE PHILANTHROPIC WORKS. OHAKIM AS A 419NER SCAMMED OYIBO FOR HIS PERSONAL GAIN AT THE END HE SCAMS IMO HIS PEOPLE, IT'S IN HIS BLOOD, CHAI, NA WAA OOO

THE ONLY WAY OUT IS ROCHAS, SO VOTE ROCHAS, HE IS THE MAN PERIOD!!!!
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by iudoagwu(m): 3:57pm On May 04, 2011
If you are not informed, you are deformed and cannot perform! You people are making noise here in Owerri probably because you don't know who Rocas Okorocha is. He loots funds from Ford foundation to support his schools since few years ago. During his saga with ford last year, he promised to pay, now how can a mere politician which he is accumulate such amount to pay ford?? the answer is our money.

I don't want to talk about the reason for his sack in NAMA, if you give him your vote in imo, then "a looter continua!!".

I am not particular about who should win, but i will better not vote than vote him in, Q.E.D
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by ezendieze(m): 4:38pm On May 04, 2011
iudoagwu I thought I was discussing with a responsible person not knowing that you are a lunatic cheesy, Shame on you. You are saying all these because of N10,000 abi?

I have ask you idiots to mention one completed project by Ohakim and it address I will get the picture and post it here, none of you were able to reply me. You fools. Like I said earlier I am in Owerri till Sunday, please post a completed project I will verify it, get the pictures and post it here for everyone.

STOP THIS PROPAGANDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vote Rochas!!!!!!
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by GOZILLA(m): 4:45pm On May 04, 2011
ezendieze:

iudoagwu I thought I was discussing with a responsible person not knowing that you are a lunatic cheesy, Shame on you. You are saying all these because of N10,000 abi?

I have ask you idiots to mention one completed project by Ohakim and it address I will get the picture and post it here, none of you were able to reply me. You fools. Like I said earlier I am in Owerri till Sunday, please post a completed project I will verify it, get the pictures and post it here for everyone.

STOP THIS PROPAGANDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vote Rochas!!!!!!
Your post shows that u have a mental disease.Calling people idiots because uthey don,t support your cause?
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by inquisitiv: 4:45pm On May 04, 2011
Just heard Ohakim declared curfew in the four LGA's. Imolites let us reject and refuse this scheme. We will organise and go there and maintain vigil.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by GOZILLA(m): 4:47pm On May 04, 2011
Since u are in owerri,why don't u take a ride thru YAR'ADUA DRIVE.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by ezendieze(m): 4:48pm On May 04, 2011
Even Devil have demons and followers, I am not suprised to see some chimps here in support of evil.
Call a spade and spade, Ohakim is evil, simple.

BTW!!!, is second term a must?? Is Alao Akala not a human?
You chimps should advise Ohakim to follow the steps of Alao Akala, it's a piece of advice.

Fly wey no dey hear something dey follow dead body enter grave!!!!
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by ezendieze(m): 4:52pm On May 04, 2011
GOZILLA I don't have time for aboki like you, sorry!!!
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by GOZILLA(m): 5:05pm On May 04, 2011
^^^^^^^
Anu mpam,what is the meaning of aboki? grin
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by ezendieze(m): 5:20pm On May 04, 2011
Onye apali, are you not the fake watch repairer at Ama J.K?
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by iudoagwu(m): 5:25pm On May 04, 2011

Just heard Ohakim declared curfew in the four LGA's. Imolites let us reject and refuse this scheme. We will organise and go there and maintain vigil.

Did you just say "heard" not seen? You see the same hearsay that is putting knifes to the cord that held us together.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by ezendieze(m): 5:32pm On May 04, 2011
Please ensure you verify your info before posting, no hearsay here!
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by iudoagwu(m): 5:39pm On May 04, 2011
Tell him ezendieze, i guess he is your man?
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by houvest: 6:26pm On May 04, 2011
Saw this on the net:

THIS IS WHAT OHAKIM IS SPENDING TO COME BACK AS GOVERNOR.
A MINUTE POLITICAL JINGLE IN NTA NATIONAL COST #750,000 NAIRA
ALJEEREZA COST $120,000 PER MINUTE
CNN COST $160,000 PER MINUTE
AIT COST #850,000 PER MINUTE
NOW YOUR GOVERNOR ADVERTIZE ON AIT MORE 2O SLOTS
, ALJAZEERA MORE THE 10 SLOTS
CNN MORE THEN 10 SLOTS
NTA MORE THEN 20 SLOTS ON DAILY BASIS
IMO PEOPLE CACULATE THE FIGURE AND JUGDE FOR YOURSELF
REMEMBER YOUR FUTURE AND DESTINY IS IN YOUR HANDS, LET'S MAKE THAT CHANGE NOW
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Ngwakwe: 6:48pm On May 04, 2011
@ Ohakim Sympathisers

Ohakim appointed Rochas as Educational Overseer (during the first half year of his tenure ) but see on reason to fund that department but can spend billions in campaign now.

Notwithstanding his reluctance to fund education he was determined to tarnish Rochas good name
Ohakim went mad and announced during a speech he made that he has spent Five hundred million in education as he speak (in the first half year of his tenure).
Rochas decided to quit in protest as to exonerate himself from evil propagander of a 419er called Imo State Governor as it will mean that Rochas has misused the fund and has nothing to show for it.

Rochas can be trusted and is not a liar like Ohakim**
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by ezendieze(m): 8:00pm On May 04, 2011
Let's not waste time and energy on this issue, those affected LGA's our future is in your hands. Save IMO from the hands of the Civilian Dictator Ikedi Ohakim.
MAY GOD Bless you are you vote Ohakim out. Remain blessed.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Anoruo(m): 8:39pm On May 04, 2011
am so suprised to still see some fools saying they still want the scammer called Ohakim, just cuz he gave u 10k u are seling ur right, if he is a good gov. I was in orji today n a man was ringgin bell openly say that 'if u vote pdp tomoro u will get 3k each' all the moni this frud star spent in this election if he had useds it to develop owerri he will nrt b lookin for vote now, please ndi Imo, vote Rochas Owele Okorocha, his the man God sent to rescue us
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by godobim: 9:19pm On May 04, 2011
ROCHAS GOES TO COURT!!!

OWELLE ROCHAS OKOROCHA (L), GOVERNOR IKEDI OHAKIM (R).
ABUJA, May 04, (THEWILL) – The electoral crisis surrounding the number one seat in Imo State may after all not be resolved on May 06, 2011, as the All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) and its Governorship candidate for Imo State, Owelle Rochas Okoroacha have invoked the jurisdiction of the Federal High Court in the FCT to stop the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) from going ahead with its planned supplementary election in four local government areas of Imo State, where it declared the April 26, 2011, governorship election as inconclusive.
The duo of APGA and Okorocha in a notice filed today on their behalf by their lawyer, Professor Francis Dike (SAN) before Justice Donatus Okorowo warned that a breakdown of law and order would envelop the state if the court does not stop INEC from going ahead with the election.
The matter has slated been slated for hearing tomorrow (May 05, 2011).
They also argued that the proposed supplementary election is in breach of the Electoral Act which clearly stipulates that election into the office of the governor of a state must be conducted not earlier than 150 days and not later than 30 days before the expiration of the term of office of the last holder of that office.
The two injunctive reliefs being sought from are:
a) An order of interlocutory injunction suspending the decision of INEC to conduct supplementary election or any other election howsoever called on the May 6th, 2001 or any other date into the office of the Governor of Imo State pending the hearing and determination of the substantive suit.
b) An order of interlocutory injunction restraining INEC from taking any step whatsoever or conducting supplementary elections or any elections howsoever called on the May 6th, 2011 or any other date into the Office of the Governor of Imo State pending the hearing and determination of the substantive suit.
That Rochas Okorocha won 12 out of the 24 local government councils where elections were held as against PDP candidate Ikedi Ohakim, who won in 11 local government areas, according to the a 25-paragraph affidavit attached to the suit and deposedto by a lawyer at the chambers of the plaintiffs’ lawyer, Mr. Jude Nsofor.

That by the released result of the Mbaitolu Local Government Area by INEC upon conclusion of the election in the council area, that Okorocha led the other contestants with 17, 757 votes while the PDP runner up scored 12,440 votes.

That of the said 11 Local Government Areas declared to have been won by the PDP, the plaintiffs also scored not less than 25 per cent of total votes cast in five of the council areas namely, Aboh-Mbaise, Ahiazu-Mbaise, Ikeduru, Nwangele and Ezinihitte Mbaise local government areas.

That the plaintiffs scored 299,253 votes out of the total votes cast in the election including Mbaitolu LGA result while PDP, the runner up scored 291,365 votes.

That when the results of the election in Mbaitolu LGA were added the plaintiffs had scored not less than 25 per cent of the total votes cast in 18 local government areas being two-thirds f the 27 local government areas of Imo State.

WHY DID rochas GO TO COURT? I RECKON THAT HE AND HIS SUPPORTERS ARE AFRAID THAT OHAKIM WILL WIN COME FRIDAY
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by intrepid: 1:32am On May 05, 2011
Things are changing in Nigeria's political field and changing very fast too.

Its so interesting to watch;its even more interesting watching the incumbents drop off as though they could not use their powers again.

Truly that power seems to be coming to nothing or having very limited efficacy.

People who have nothing to show for the first opportunity given to them have no business trying to win another election.In Imo state,this is the case.The people have spoken with their votes that they want a change for better.

Ikedi Ohakim should vacate that seat and stop any antics bc it will not help him.Nigeria and the ppl of Imo state have left non-performers far behind.In fact we are gradually erasing them from our memory.

Imo ppl want Rochas and he will be the next gov.Yes he has to go to court to scuttle the PDP magic(free and fair rigging)from cutting short the sweet anticipation of the Heartlanders.

Owelle carry go.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by sombade(m): 1:59am On May 05, 2011
I dont care who becomes governor of Imo state. All I care is for peace and progress in my home state.I must warn all of you clamouring for Rochas and condemning Ohakim. Be careful what you ask for, cos you might just get it. Rochas may represent a change but not necessarily progress in Imo. Ohakim may be an arrogant person, but before you condemn him please acknowledge that he tried. His problem is that his arrogance overshadowed his works. If he only concentrated on Mbano, you would have said "He only developed his LGA" rather he spread the development (which makes it harder to notice) despite struggling with court battles. Please, as much as you hate to admit it, Ikedi tried. Even if you vote him out, give him that due to him; 10,000 jobs, traffic lights, relatively refurbished roads, medical support, restoring the geographic master plan and being at the forefront of Igbo forums.  Many of you do not even really know Rochas (at least he has never been tested). All he has promised is free education. If I may say, there is nothing like free education (the US would have been offering it a long time ago, someone has to pay for it - the State or Donors partners as the case may be with his foundation.) I have take an objective view and will like you all to do same. Do not hate Ohakim because the next man does, kindly have your own informed opinion. I liken the situation to the biblical story or Christ's crucifixion (I am in no way comparing Ohakim to Christ), It goes to show that the voices of the people are not always right. Crucify him, crucify him, and they were all taken over by hate without pausing to think things through. Now, Ohakim is not a saint, but please genuinely inform yourself before you condemn him . With all the noise about Rochas, I am not sure he will meet the expectations you have all blindly expected of him. Because he is as human as they come. I do not mean to take sides, but to ask my fellow Imolites not to be quick to condemn. Let us process our thoughts and actions first. To all who condemn, what will happen if Ohakim is returned elected by INEC? All you can do in the hide of your screen is say “Imo will burn.” But if I may remind you, they both stand a chance.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by macjive01: 2:01am On May 05, 2011
CHOOSE ONE PERSON TO BECOME THE GOVERNOR FROM THE PHOTO
[img]http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls?CONTENTTYPE=image/jpeg&STREAMOID=iZAHRLAzoVGAbatGCLY7WC6SYeqqxXXqBcOgKOfTXxQ58sq1BnH5cTM2lZYO8h57nW_PgxgftuECOcfJwS6Jtlp$r8Fy$6AAZ9zyPuHJ25T7a9GKDSxsGxtpmxP0VAUyHL6IDcZHtmM2t7xO$FHdJG95dFi6y2Uma3vSsvPpVyo-[/img]
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by kcjazz(m): 2:04am On May 05, 2011
Wow! interestingly and coincidentally this thread has so many new NL IDs in it and the new IDs all support Ohakim tongue
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by bros1234(m): 6:51am On May 05, 2011
kcjazz:

Wow! interestingly and coincidentally this thread has so many new NL IDs in it and the new IDs all support Ohakim tongue

They are simply replicating the nature of their leader Ohakim. One person even signs in with multiple IDs thinking we are all stupid and computer noobs. At the poll here
http://imostate.betterlifeng.com/ one person voted 10 times before I blocked multiple thumbprinting.

They want us to forgive Ohakim, Can U imagine that. Sentiments. Leadership is not sentimants. Let the best man be given the job. We have forgiven Ohakim by not calling for his head. We want him to go and spend the money he has stolen in peace.

INEC's result says that APGA is leading but Ohakim published in Imo state website that it is PDP that is leading, open broad day propaganda. Mchewwwwww. E no go better for them
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by bros1234(m): 6:55am On May 05, 2011
This is a simple question to all pro Ohakim. Why is INEC result saying that APGA leads but Ohakim's result says that PDP leads, why?

Source- http://www.imostate.gov.ng/news/851

Why use our state property (website) for open blackmail and propaganda if he means well?
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by bros1234(m): 7:00am On May 05, 2011
Online voting poll result so far,

Who Do You Want to Win Imo State Governorship Election

Owelle Rochas Okorocha 78.05% (64 votes)

Governor Ikedi Ohakim 21.95% (18 votes)

Senator Ararume 0% (0 votes)

Other: 0% (0 votes)

Total Votes: 82

Remember, today and tomorrow is the last day.Voting online is transparent and no multiple thumbprinting allowed for voters. It is the best way to evaluate the popularity of your candidate. Whether it will count or not lets just make a statement and leave the rest for God. We will forward the result to INEC'S website tomorrow evening. So call every Imolite to login and vote. No 3k however to anyone pls. The site is:

http://imostate.betterlifeng.com/
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by 1Emmy: 8:13am On May 05, 2011
Former fraudster gov of Imo state has declared curfew again.
The strategy which he used in accumulating vote for himself.
Somebody should go and slap this criminal and tell him to back off.

source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/05/ohakim-declares-curfew-wants-peaceful-conduct/
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by 1Emmy: 8:20am On May 05, 2011
@sombade,
I bet you really care who becomes the next gov of Imo state, so stop the pretenses.
The election many of you ohakim boys are planning to rig may no longer hold depending what court decides to day.
And if justice takes place, we the WELL TO DO IMOLITES that cannot be bought with our stolen money will sweep all of you
evil genius away from our state.
ROCHAS CARRY GO!!!
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by 1Emmy: 8:41am On May 05, 2011
houvest:

Saw this on the net:

THIS IS WHAT OHAKIM IS SPENDING TO COME BACK AS GOVERNOR.
A MINUTE POLITICAL JINGLE IN NTA NATIONAL COST #750,000 NAIRA
ALJEEREZA COST $120,000 PER MINUTE
CNN COST $160,000 PER MINUTE
AIT COST #850,000 PER MINUTE
NOW YOUR GOVERNOR ADVERTIZE ON AIT MORE 2O SLOTS
, ALJAZEERA MORE THE 10 SLOTS
CNN MORE THEN 10 SLOTS
NTA MORE THEN 20 SLOTS ON DAILY BASIS
IMO PEOPLE CACULATE THE FIGURE AND JUGDE FOR YOURSELF
REMEMBER YOUR FUTURE AND DESTINY IS IN YOUR HANDS, LET'S MAKE THAT CHANGE NOW

Ooooohhhhh What have we don to ohakim to deserve this, this man that came through the back door, why have you decided to kill our treasure. using all these for just a useless campaign when you can use it do more as you deceive. Ohakim go naw go and leave imo alone.
Rochas defeated you and he is now known as giant killer. accept defeat and leave in peace.

Men it has changed to Rochas carry GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by inquisitiv: 11:00am On May 05, 2011
Yesterday, I wrote that intelligence I got from my source indicated that the former gov Ohakim has declared a curfew, someome said I should stop hearsay. Now its on air.

listen, go through my replies and mark all I have said.

Tomorrow rigging plan has been known to us and we know what the outcome will be. Imo will be lawless and Ohakim will be in mortal danger after the gov house has been brought down.

Imolites lets stop this by making sure, we all go to those areas and bring his curfew to nullity.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Ngwakwe: 6:25pm On May 05, 2011
All Ohakim Agents has been exposed.

Can you imagine using Imo State Government website as a propagander tool.

Inec result says Rochas is leading while Ohakim is deceiving the whole world by saying he is leading.

God forbid Ohakim a gruesome liar and a 419er from ruling Imo again.

Can somebody say Amen to the above prayer

bros1234:

They are simply replicating the nature of their leader Ohakim. One person even signs in with multiple IDs thinking we are all silly and computer noobs. At the poll here
http://imostate.betterlifeng.com/ one person voted 10 times before I blocked multiple thumbprinting.

They want us to forgive Ohakim, Can U imagine that. Sentiments. Leadership is not sentimants. Let the best man be given the job. We have forgiven Ohakim by not calling for his head. We want him to go and spend the money he has stolen in peace.

INEC's result says that APGA is leading but Ohakim published in Imo state website that it is PDP that is leading, open broad day propaganda. Mchewwwwww. E no go better for them

Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by xtianh(m): 8:07pm On May 05, 2011
The CURFEW has just started and will last till 7pm tomorrow, please all those leaving within the state please make sure you are all on ground to monitor the election the federal government has promised to deploy over 10 thousand police men to the 4 local gov. area so security is assured, lets make sure that that evil man did not return that seat, GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU THAT have imo at hearth and wants progress in the state ,

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole / Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online / Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.