Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! (57426 Views)

Okorocha Has Abandoned Imo For His Son-in-law, He Should Resign – Onuegbu / Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! / Alex Otti, Abia State Guber Candidate & Team Brutally Attacked By Thugs [Pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Odunnu: 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2011
bros1234:

I dont have your time so as not to derail this thread. I supported GEJ but if you ever studied elementary politics, you will know that it is impossible for an election where there were other contestants to go 95% one way. I am just making an obvious political and scientific fact and not a basis for support of anybody.

Now back to this thread before you derail it with your derailed mind
Not when the other contestants never took out time to ask for their vote. How were we to know there were other contestants?
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Odunnu: 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2011
God help Rochas
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Wislet(f): 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2011
HEEEEEEEEEEYYY!!!!!! ANNOUNCEMENT ON FRCN- FROM INEC OFFICE. OUT OF 21 LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREAS, APGA won 9 out of the 20(minus OGUTA) counted. PDP WON DE REST, what is happening?? Are these results being overturned? How can someone win where over 95% voted or campaigned against him?
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Amaechi5(m): 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2011
Inec just announced it ie 21 LGA's and APGA is with 11 and PDP with 9.Still 5 remaining
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by bros1234(m): 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2011
Wislet:

HEEEEEEEEEEYYY!!!!!! ANNOUNCEMENT ON FRCN- FROM INEC OFFICE. OUT OF 21 LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREAS, APGA won 9 out of the 20(minus OGUTA) counted. PDP WON DE REST, what is happening?? Are these results being overturned? How can someone win where over 95% voted or campaigned against him?

Tell me you are joking.  I knew there would be a PDP magic.

Thank God I'm not resident in that ur mchhhew
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by okekeoi: 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2011
Latest Information by channels tv show that 20 LGA's results have been announced so far . APGA captured 11 LGA's while PDP captured 9 LGA's. The result of Ngor Okpoalla was cancelled.
Results of the remaining 5 LGA's are being waited for announcement.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by kabasa77(m): 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2011
i dey fear oh
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by edicolove: 4:27pm On Apr 27, 2011
You guys should be careful not to mislead people. The winner is not determined by how many local governments you win but by the total votes cast. Please we should get it right. It is possible to win more local governments and still loose.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by uchennaq(m): 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2011
THE DON'T KNOW WHERE THESE GUYS GOT THIS INFO, I AM IN OWERRI RIGHT NOW AND RADIO NIGERIA 100.5 FM CALLED RESULTS FROM OWERRI FOR 9 LGA AND ROCHAS WON IN 7 WITH A BIG MARGIN AND PDP WON IN TWO LEADING APGA IN THOSE 2 LGA WITH VERY SMALL MARGIN. APGA HAS ADVANTAGE FOR NOW AND MIGHT WIN PDP.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by edicolove: 4:32pm On Apr 27, 2011
THE DON'T KNOW WHERE THIS GUYS GOT THIS INFO, I AM IN OWERRI RIGHT NOW AND RADIO NIGERIA 100.5 FM CALLED RESULTS FROM OWERRI FOR 9 LGA AND ROCHAS WON IN 7 WITH A BIG MARGIN AND PDP WON IN TWO LEADING APGA IN THOSE 2 LGA WITH VERY SMALL MARGIN. APGA HAS ADVANTAGE FOR NOW AND MIGHT WIN PDP.

this is old news. FRCN and Channels are more recent.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by bros1234(m): 4:33pm On Apr 27, 2011
Are all of you in that Oweeeeeerrrrriiiii confused. Which one is 21,9,20,5.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Wislet(f): 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2011
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by naijaspeak(m): 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2011
If it is true that Ikedi Ohakim lost the election, then it will not come as a surprise to me. He spend the last four years spreading propaganda about his development in imo state which was really and totally false. Ohakim claimed on newspaper that he has created jobs for the youth of Imo state.
This information only existed on newspaper pages but not on ground.
Now that the chips are down. Ohakim should just go and lick his wounds
I am not a supporter of Rochas Okorocha, but I am a believer in progressive change
so let wait and see what Rochas can do for the good people of imo state
[b][/b]
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by nwaghana: 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2011
o dikwa somehow!
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by lemmycop: 4:43pm On Apr 27, 2011
Why the hurry? Impatient peeps! *Long hiss*
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by DrLAW3(m): 4:43pm On Apr 27, 2011
ORIENT JUST ANNOUNCED A FAKE RESULT FROM INEC
SAYING IN 20 L.G.A RELEASED,
ARM-ROBBER OHAKIM HAS 13 L.G.A AGAINST ELIGIBLE ROCHAS 7 L.G.A
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by kabasa77(m): 4:44pm On Apr 27, 2011
na wah oh, i tire oh.Wat is PDP up to!
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by bros1234(m): 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2011
lemmycop:

Why the hurry? Impatient peeps! *Long hiss*

My brother, u wont understand. We want Ohakim out badly
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by DrLAW3(m): 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2011
I HAVE SOMEONE THERE IN IMO, HE SAID THIEF BORROWED N120BILLION
EACH PEOPLE ACCEPTING TO VOTE FOR PDP WILL GO HOME WITH 1K
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by haboosa(m): 4:49pm On Apr 27, 2011
the info is misleading , Channels just said it was 11 to 9 in favour of APGA , but i pray seriously for APGA to win at all the local govt ooo
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by edicolove: 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2011
I HAVE SOMEONE THERE IN IMO, HE SAID THIEF BORROWED N120BILLION
EACH PEOPLE ACCEPTING TO VOTE FOR PDP WILL GO HOME WITH 1K

Please Ohakim may be bad but dont echo stuff like these. It is too cheap a lie. When you went to vote, that is if you actually voted, in the elections so far, did anyone offer you money? Those days have passed. Nobody does that again. especially in the south.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by bros1234(m): 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2011
edicolove:

Please Ohakim may be bad but dont echo stuff like these. It is too cheap a lie. When you went to vote, that is if you actually voted, in the elections so far, did anyone offer you money? Those days have passed. Nobody does that again. especially in the south.

Bros relax. Where are u coming from? Moon I suppose. I know that Nigeria is coming of out the doldrums but its not that fast. Money was actually shared and our politicians still induce people to vote for them

We are coming but lets not lie to ourselves that we have arrived that fast.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by dazangel11(f): 4:58pm On Apr 27, 2011
d prob is not with PDP but with all these stupid people going around pasting fake results,
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by dayokanu(m): 5:00pm On Apr 27, 2011
I hope this is true and PDP's hold on the SE gets reduced
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by edicolove: 5:01pm On Apr 27, 2011
Bros relax. Where are u coming from? Moon I suppose. I know that Nigeria is coming of out the doldrums but its not that fast. Money was actually shared and our politicians still induce people to vote for them

We are coming but lets not lie to ourselves that we have arrived that fast.

I have voted in all the elections and no one has ever approached me to offer me money. I observed several polling stations and nothing like that happened. It is very easy to promote lies. Monies maybe shared in party meetings but not on election day at the polling units.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by ziccoit: 5:02pm On Apr 27, 2011
edicolove:

Tell me that once more. Have you heard of newly invented slogan; DIBO KI O GBA OWO E ( Vote and collect your money)? This thing happened in a pooling unit right before everybody including security men in my area.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by edicolove: 5:04pm On Apr 27, 2011
PDP and APGA are the same. Just pray for good governance and change. Rochas is PDP to the bones.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by edicolove: 5:05pm On Apr 27, 2011
Tell me that once more. Have you heard of newly invented slogan; DIBO KI O GBA OWO E ( Vote and collect your money)? This thing happened in a pooling unit right before everybody including security men in my area.

nonsense. so how will you know who i voted for? please tell that to illiterates
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by ugotuf(m): 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2011
i'm an imolite and infact i cannot contain my excitement. i feel like falling off my seat right now.i thank god for the people of imo who went for what is good  and they got it in the person of rochas .let that megalomaniac that calls himself ikedification and ohakimania go home and lick his wounds. imo is no longer for 419ers and dubious business men.once more thank you imolites and long live imo state.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by ziccoit: 5:11pm On Apr 27, 2011
edicolove:

nonsense. so how will you know who i voted for? please tell that to illiterates

'Illiterates' were able to decipher and read accurate meaning to the slogan. Why you the literate failed to do so baffled me shocked shocked End of discussion.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by mansmith(m): 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2011
Where do u guys get all these false results AND INFO FROM?.Rochas has not been declared winner in Imo state.Please make necessary inquiry 7 LGA HAS NOT BEEN DECLARED AND THESE WRONG GUYS ARE GIVING OUT BULL SHITS AS RESULTS
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by kabasa77(m): 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2011
ugo dont jubilate yet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Youths Dragged Down Tinubu’s Banner In Ogun State (Photos) / Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) / Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.