Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

I Have Always Wanted To Be Raped By Some Girls! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Always Wanted To Be Raped By Some Girls! (1520 Views)

Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience / How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Always Wanted To Be Raped By Some Girls! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 27, 2011
seriously.
Re: I Have Always Wanted To Be Raped By Some Girls! by Mamken(f): 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2011
this is all teenagers dream . . . wink
Re: I Have Always Wanted To Be Raped By Some Girls! by omega25red(m): 1:51pm On Apr 27, 2011
dude how old are you? a sexless 13 year old probably grin
Re: I Have Always Wanted To Be Raped By Some Girls! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 27, 2011
I pray, with all my heart this remains a fantasy forever.

If you experience r*pe in real life, even by the most beautiful woman alive, you will freaking want to kill yourself.

Because son, the way you have it planned out in your head is not how it turns out.
Re: I Have Always Wanted To Be Raped By Some Girls! by InkedNerd(f): 2:49pm On Apr 27, 2011
@OP: Rȧpe and sex aren't the same thing, keep that in mind.
Re: I Have Always Wanted To Be Raped By Some Girls! by SexyDuby(f): 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2011
so obvious uve gat a Bauchi brain, tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Have Always Wanted To Be Raped By Some Girls! by 190: 3:34pm On Apr 27, 2011
shocked shocked Im shocked!!
Re: I Have Always Wanted To Be Raped By Some Girls! by MMM2(m): 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2011
Op
oya come make i ra-pe u.
Re: I Have Always Wanted To Be Raped By Some Girls! by andy1(m): 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2011
@op, nawah 4 dis ur fantasy oh!! I bet u ur lyfe wont remain d same when it happens in real life!
Re: I Have Always Wanted To Be Raped By Some Girls! by BloodShed1: 4:50pm On Apr 27, 2011
Is this a joke?

If you said this in person I'll beat some man into you.
Re: I Have Always Wanted To Be Raped By Some Girls! by segzicres(m): 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2011
Go to queen amina secondary school at zaria! Just apply for their gateman job and u'll definately get what you want!
Re: I Have Always Wanted To Be Raped By Some Girls! by toyemz(f): 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2011
^^^^

Go to queen amina secondary school at zaria! Just apply for their gateman job and u'll definately get what you want!

what are you trying to say?
that they are promiscuous?
Re: I Have Always Wanted To Be Raped By Some Girls! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2011
segzi cres:

U kiddin. did not know that, there was this girls school on Old Hospital Road, sabon-gari, by Rex Cinema. wicked butts for my pervy 6yr-old mind then wink
Re: I Have Always Wanted To Be Raped By Some Girls! by r231(m): 8:16pm On Apr 27, 2011
shocked
Re: I Have Always Wanted To Be Raped By Some Girls! by MrsChima(f): 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Have Always Wanted To Be Raped By Some Girls! by Nobody: 3:05am On Apr 28, 2011
^^ grin grin

190 will share his experience upon his return.  cheesy
Re: I Have Always Wanted To Be Raped By Some Girls! by 190: 10:47am On Apr 28, 2011
^Mzdarkskin:: I just saw your picture You remind me of a baby Hippo i saw in a south African resort sometime last year  tongue tongue
Re: I Have Always Wanted To Be Raped By Some Girls! by segzicres(m): 11:12am On Apr 28, 2011
It's not like I've been there but I heard about the school! n how every gateman were raped by the gurls! I'm just advicing the OP.
Re: I Have Always Wanted To Be Raped By Some Girls! by pinkrex(m): 11:14am On Apr 28, 2011
Display of public Horniness grin grin grin
Re: I Have Always Wanted To Be Raped By Some Girls! by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 28, 2011
your fantasies might become reality, but might not live to tell them. dont ask for what you cant handle.
Re: I Have Always Wanted To Be Raped By Some Girls! by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 28, 2011
segzi cres:

It's not like I've been there but I heard about the school! n how every gateman were violated by the gurls! I'm just advicing the OP.
ROFL are you kidding?
Re: I Have Always Wanted To Be Raped By Some Girls! by MrCork17: 11:27am On Apr 28, 2011
rokiatu: spamk me, spank me, spank me!! tongue
Re: I Have Always Wanted To Be Raped By Some Girls! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 28, 2011
190:

^Mzdarkskin:: I just saw your picture You remind me of a baby Hippo i saw in a south African resort sometime last year  tongue tongue

i saw the other bullschit comment you made, with the groupies laughing.
don't make me post your picture and embarrass you. you know i will.
Re: I Have Always Wanted To Be Raped By Some Girls! by SexyDuby(f): 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2011
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW PLZ DO!
Re: I Have Always Wanted To Be Raped By Some Girls! by 190: 12:37pm On Apr 28, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

i saw the other bullschit comment you made, with the groupies laughing.
don't make me post your picture and embarrass you. you know i will.

angry angry

But my pic is already on my profile kiss kiss
Re: I Have Always Wanted To Be Raped By Some Girls! by 190: 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2011
sexyduby

dont u have cray fish to sell today

gerrout of here wen couples talk

errmmm, mazdark its happened again cheesy cheesy
Re: I Have Always Wanted To Be Raped By Some Girls! by SexyDuby(f): 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2011
@MzD, kindly post d picture plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz & lets see who really looks like an Ibo spare part trader tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Have Always Wanted To Be Raped By Some Girls! by 190: 12:45pm On Apr 28, 2011
^shes smarter than that and she doesn't sell crayfish
Re: I Have Always Wanted To Be Raped By Some Girls! by SexyDuby(f): 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2011
But u sell spare parts uhn? angry tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Have Always Wanted To Be Raped By Some Girls! by Igwe419: 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2011
Women rape men with strap on, they don't do so by opening their p()ssy and giving it to you while you are tied to the bed

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: I Have Always Wanted To Be Raped By Some Girls! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2011
Igwe419 how are u this morning bro?

*SLAPS 190* angry angry

S3xy that will cost you 1 billion naira if u want me to post it grin
Re: I Have Always Wanted To Be Raped By Some Girls! by Igwe419: 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2011
MzDarkSkin I'm not complaining my lady, what were you up to last night?

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get A Guy To Notice You / How To Get Married In One Year / She Also Liked A Bad Boy Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.