Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Prophet Predicts Easy Victory For Ohakim (lol) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet Predicts Easy Victory For Ohakim (lol) (1460 Views)

Fayose The Prophet Predicts Own Doom By Bayo Oluwasanmi / Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja / CAC Prophet Predicts Saraki, Gbajabiamila Will Emerge NASS Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Predicts Easy Victory For Ohakim (lol) by mail4gift2(m): 3:51pm On Apr 27, 2011
he founder and Pastor of Hossana Holy Ghost Power Ministry, Portharcourt, Rivers State, Prophet Godshelp Udegbulam Onyedikachi has predicted victory for Imo state governor, Chief Ikedi Ohakim in the April 26 governorship election.

The Prophet, who stormed Imo Newspapers office with this message, cautioned all those challenging the governor at the polls on the impending wrath of God that would eventually befall anybody that would have a hand in making the will of God not to come to fulfilment.

The Prophet who predicted victory for President Goodluck Jonathan during the Presidential election of April 16, 2011, also predicted that the incumbent governors of Enugu, Ebonyi, Rivers, Lagos and Imo States were destined to be governors, even from their mother's womb.
http://www.imostate.gov.ng/news/839

GOD, NA ONLY YOU KNOW YOUR PEOPLE, HELP ME PUNISH ALL THIS FAKE MTFKS WAY DEY CLAIM PASTOR
Re: Prophet Predicts Easy Victory For Ohakim (lol) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 27, 2011
This one is just another political pastor like Bakare.
Re: Prophet Predicts Easy Victory For Ohakim (lol) by mail4gift2(m): 4:02pm On Apr 27, 2011
I wonder if he (Ohakim) believed the pastor, i will love to look as his face now grin
Re: Prophet Predicts Easy Victory For Ohakim (lol) by MORANOCEE(m): 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2011
Foolish and hungry prophet!
Re: Prophet Predicts Easy Victory For Ohakim (lol) by gernded(m): 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2011
Some pastors also said that GEJ will not even win primary so forget the Okija turned pastors.
Re: Prophet Predicts Easy Victory For Ohakim (lol) by mail4gift2(m): 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2011
i wonder if it is the same God i know they receive their visions from or from some oda God i dnt know about, God dam them all
Re: Prophet Predicts Easy Victory For Ohakim (lol) by seanet02: 5:44pm On Apr 27, 2011
Ibo Pastors are not trustworth! They worship money!
Re: Prophet Predicts Easy Victory For Ohakim (lol) by Pukkah: 5:48pm On Apr 27, 2011
Isn't this enough reason that this so-called prophet is fake? But since they usually have no honour, he will look for a way to wriggle out of the embarrassing situation as they always do.  Worse still, this gaffe which is enough to put paid to his ministry is not likely to stop brainwashed members from attending the church.

What a sorry state into which religion has sunk!
Re: Prophet Predicts Easy Victory For Ohakim (lol) by gernded(m): 5:49pm On Apr 27, 2011
seanet02:

Ibo Pastors are not trustworth! They worship money!

PASTOR AYODELE IS FROM ENUGU OR ANAMBRA DUDE FAKE PEOPLE AND FAKE PASTORS WHY DO YOU YORUBAS LIKE TO TRIBALISE EVERYTHING GUY YOU FULK UP OHH,
Re: Prophet Predicts Easy Victory For Ohakim (lol) by Dandas: 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2011
@Seanet02,
You are a confirmed Idiot.Anuofia!.Among Igbos and Yorubas,who parade pastors most?,let alone the fake ones as u said?.Make a research of all d pastors in Nigeria both real and fake and tell me if Yoruba did not top the list. Onye nzuzu!
Re: Prophet Predicts Easy Victory For Ohakim (lol) by mail4gift2(m): 6:36pm On Apr 27, 2011
Common guys, all this fighting and causing will not help us, we are one even if we are different tribes, Malaysia here consist of three tribes, the indian malays, chiness malays and the main malays and all his tribes have equal rite, even if they fight each oda, you will never notice it, so lets try and be one please.
Re: Prophet Predicts Easy Victory For Ohakim (lol) by polokor60(m): 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2011
please stop the e fighting and abuses,@ op man must wakr.hungry men in diguise,how about the pastor that left a wedding ceremony he was conducting to attend to the call of a first lady in abia state.
Re: Prophet Predicts Easy Victory For Ohakim (lol) by mail4gift2(m): 6:58pm On Apr 27, 2011
@polokor60, nice one, really nice one, emerging the scenario rite now, the bride and groom will be very disappointed
Re: Prophet Predicts Easy Victory For Ohakim (lol) by Pukkah: 8:51am On Apr 28, 2011
polokor60:

please stop the e fighting and abuses,@ op man must wakr.hungry men in diguise,how about the pastor that left a wedding ceremony he was conducting to attend to the call of a first lady in abia state.

Which pastor did that?
Re: Prophet Predicts Easy Victory For Ohakim (lol) by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 28, 2011
Religion is a mess in Nigeria. It has come to the point where if I want to do business with a person and he brings religion through the door, I simply jump out the window.
Re: Prophet Predicts Easy Victory For Ohakim (lol) by Xfactoria: 9:33am On Apr 28, 2011
The Pastor has not been proven wrong yet, so let us cross our fingers for now.

But the way he delivered the prophecy shows some ulterior motive. He might just be speaking from his own understanding.
Re: Prophet Predicts Easy Victory For Ohakim (lol) by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 28, 2011
X-factoria:

The Pastor has not been proven wrong yet, so let us cross our fingers for now.

But the way he delivered the prophecy shows some ulterior motive. He might just be speaking from his own understanding.
Don't be silly, the victory is already hard if he wins.
Re: Prophet Predicts Easy Victory For Ohakim (lol) by Pukkah: 11:19am On Apr 28, 2011
mail4gift2:

The Prophet, who stormed Imo Newspapers office with this message, cautioned all those challenging the governor at the polls on the impending wrath of God that would eventually befall anybody that would have a hand in making the will of God not to come to fulfilment.

This is arrant nonsense! So nobody should contest against them or what? What is the essence of democracy?
Re: Prophet Predicts Easy Victory For Ohakim (lol) by alphonsok: 11:39am On Apr 28, 2011
this one is looking for food and popularity
Re: Prophet Predicts Easy Victory For Ohakim (lol) by chelseabmw(m): 11:50am On Apr 28, 2011
eya
Re: Prophet Predicts Easy Victory For Ohakim (lol) by Pukkah: 8:21pm On May 07, 2011
Now that Rochas has won what will this prophet say now? Easy victory indeed!
Re: Prophet Predicts Easy Victory For Ohakim (lol) by Bawss1(m): 8:55pm On May 07, 2011
There should be a law against all these arrogant statements by so called religious leaders. Where the heck is the pastor now with his dubious prophecy? The amazing part is that some clowns will still flock to such people tomorrow in search of spiritual guidance. Pathetic  sad
Re: Prophet Predicts Easy Victory For Ohakim (lol) by otokx(m): 9:25pm On May 07, 2011
Another false prophet
Re: Prophet Predicts Easy Victory For Ohakim (lol) by houvest: 10:43pm On May 07, 2011
That Prophet whose word does not come to pass is a false prophet because the Lord did not speak through him.
Re: Prophet Predicts Easy Victory For Ohakim (lol) by ikennahill: 1:41pm On May 10, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

FALSE PROPHET
EFCC SHOULD GO FOR HIM
Re: Prophet Predicts Easy Victory For Ohakim (lol) by alexleo(m): 7:26pm On May 10, 2011
I think he prophesied under ohakim"s annointing. Definitely its not God that told him. we all can now see it. Quite a pity.
Re: Prophet Predicts Easy Victory For Ohakim (lol) by Pukkah: 11:01am On Dec 09, 2011
At the rate at which false prophecies are churned out by prophets not minding the impact on their audience, the National Assembly should consider passing a Prophecy Responsibility Act grin grin to regulate the excesses of this growing number of pastors.

Just like the bill on Gay Marriage, cheesy the lawmakers should prescribe penalties for prophets who make public prophecies which fail to come to pass.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Land Is For The Super Rich Only! (video) / “i’d Rather Bomb Aso Rock Than Have My Children As Slaves -ikechukwu / Peoples Army Gives Muslims In The South East Final Warning To Leave Or Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.