Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,201 members, 7,807,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. (8637 Views)

DSS Are Rascals; Fayose Storms Aso Villa, Clashes With Buhari... / Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! / Jonathan Says South-West Leaders (Non-PDP) Are Rascals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by calid16: 4:34pm On Apr 27, 2011
Some of colleagues have reported an emergency meeting between PDP strong holds to deal with parts of the country that betrayed them in the last election. Already some contracts pertaining to gas masterplan by president Goodluck are said to be under going review . It was also learnt that the Port harcourt seaport would become the govts main port of business from 2012. The senate presidency which was expected to be zoned to the south west now goes to the north east. More to come
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by Akanbiedu(m): 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2011
Ok oo.

We go see. Make dem just make sure say dem no embezzle all the money ooo.
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by playmode(m): 8:03pm On Apr 27, 2011
I will reserve my comments until this information is confirmed.
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by olabukola: 6:52am On May 02, 2011
calid16:

Some of colleagues have reported an emergency meeting between PDP strong holds to deal with parts of the country that betrayed them in the last election. Already some contracts pertaining to gas masterplan by president Goodluck are said to be under going review . It was also learnt that the Port harcourt seaport would become the govts main port of business from 2012. The senate presidency which was expected to be zoned to the south west now goes to the north east. More to come
I have the feeling that GEJ will do this. Anyway its good idea to open up Nigeria and free Lagos a bit

2 Likes

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by EzeUche3(m): 6:53am On May 02, 2011
calid16:

grin grin grin

I said the SW will be punished. Let see how they react.
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by efisher(m): 7:43am On May 02, 2011
I wouldn't consider the moves you mentioned as punishment just yet. The smart thing to do is to woo them and not "punish" them. Let's get more information on the matter.
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by dempeople(m): 7:58am On May 02, 2011
@ OP

You meant the Rascals? I heard it too. Infact I heard FG plans to shut down the ports in the west for compulsory maintenance spanning 5years. cool

The drama has started in earnest. Stay tuned.

The East is about to morph into a new Japan.

Osha, Nnewi, Aba, Igweocha, Asaba, Awka, Enugu, Umuahia, Abakaliki, Owerri, Warri, Ughelli,  . . . . . . . .  cool

[size=3pt]So much for political sagacity.
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by otokx(m): 8:17am On May 02, 2011
warri and ughelli are not part of any 'east'

2 Likes

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by gokuu(m): 10:02am On May 02, 2011
otokx:

warri and ughelli are not part of any 'east'
SS/SE, they are all thesame, they are intertwined and share thesame philosophy just like NW/NE.

1 Like

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by gists: 11:17am On May 02, 2011
Lagos survived OBJ's starvation. Something tells me they'll survive this as well though this is different and won't be easy. Its all about leadership (good, visionary and commitment). They'll probable come out even better-off because they'll have to think outside the box and look inward. IF they do survive this, then Africa has just given birth to a new nation (Not in support of splitting Nigeria though).

4 Likes

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by seanet02: 11:21am On May 02, 2011
EzeUche__:

grin grin grin

[s]I said the SW will be punished. Let see how they react.
[/s]

Who cares what the FG is doing? The North will only create the New Chad because if they Try to hoodwinked the south west, it will Backfire!! Yorubas will start advocating for Oduduwarepublic vigorously and ,

1 Like

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by gokuu(m): 11:46am On May 02, 2011
seanet02:

Who cares what the FG is doing? The North will only create the New Chad because if they Try to hoodwinked the south west, it will Backfire!! Yorubas will start advocating for Oduduwarepublic vigorously and ,
mu heheheheheheheh, oduduwa rep? What a joke! Even with french support biafra could not succeed, thanks to awo betrayal. Dont think the SE/SS pple have forgotten and they are looking for pay back time! No international community will support SW becos even france supported biafra becos of oil. How many yoruba generals do we even have, how do u know o'dua pple wont betray each other?

3 Likes

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by seanet02: 11:49am On May 02, 2011
gokuu:

[s]mu heheheheheheheh, oduduwa rep? What a joke! Even with french support biafra could not succeed, thanks to awo betrayal[/s]. Dont think the SE/SS pple have forgotten and they are looking for pay back time! No international community will support SW becos even france supported biafra becos of oil. How many yoruba generals do we even have, how do u know o'dua pple wont betray each other?
You are not making any bit of sense with this don't you know!!

2 Likes

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by gokuu(m): 11:55am On May 02, 2011
seanet02:

why are u crying?;(;(;(
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by gokuu(m): 11:55am On May 02, 2011
seanet02:

why are u crying?;(;(;(
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by seanet02: 12:00pm On May 02, 2011
gokuu:

why are u crying?;(;(;(
do you need to post the same thing twice before we know you are "Clown"

1 Like

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by gokuu(m): 12:08pm On May 02, 2011
seanet02:

do you need to post the same thing twice before we know you are "Clown"
it takes one to know one. BTW, answer the questions ealier posed & stop weeping!
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by edogirl2: 12:17pm On May 02, 2011
'Purnish' SouthWest?'

How do you square that with reports that Tinubu may be offered 2 ministerial slots in the new cabinet as payback from Jonathan.

Also, why do people equate a big port in Port Harcort as purnishment. Shouldnt that be part of the national economic plan anyway?

Port or no Port elesewhere, Lagos has immense unique gravitational pool for people & businesses. The big Banks, Insurers, leading Law firms, and virtually all the dealmaking institutions as well as most of the multinationals are headquartered in Lagos. Even the multinational oil companies are mostly headquartered in Lagos. They are hardly going to start moving to PH because of a new port.

There should be other ports, but Lagos is too far ahead to worry too much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by seanet02: 12:19pm On May 02, 2011
Which questions? The one asking if you are crying?
edo.girl:

'Purnish' SouthWest?'

How do you square that with reports that Tinubu may be offered 2 ministerial slots in the new cabinet as payback from Jonathan.

Also, why do people equate a big port in Port Harcort as purnishment. Shouldnt that be part of the national economic plan anyway?

Port or no Port elesewhere, Lagos has immense unique gravitational pool for people & businesses. The big Banks, Insurers, leading Law firms, and virtually all the dealmaking institutions as well as most of the multinationals are headquartered in Lagos. Even the multinational oil companies are mostly headquartered in Lagos. They are hardly going to start moving to PH because of a new port.

GBAM!!
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by hollandis(f): 12:30pm On May 02, 2011
Starve them

1 Like

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by hollandis(f): 12:34pm On May 02, 2011
I like the port idea.

1 Like

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by T9ksy(m): 12:42pm On May 02, 2011
hollandis:

I like the port idea.

. . . . .and the "starve them" idea?
I sure would like to see "them", try.
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by Gbawe: 12:44pm On May 02, 2011
day dreamers revealing their patent hatred of the SW . Nothing new.  Has it occured to those touting this rubbish that they are holding GEJ up to be an immature local champion SE/SS President? Abeg let GEJ commence the "punishment" of the SW and let see who will be the loser.
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by gokuu(m): 12:55pm On May 02, 2011
edo.girl:

'Purnish' SouthWest?'

PDP has always given opposition positions in govt, so tinubu producing 2 ministers is even low considering the previous slots given to ANPP. Also, if u read well, u'll see where it said the lagos ports would be closed down for 5 years. As for banks, they have regional HQ in all zones. FYI, multinational HQ's are in the SS/SE cities of warri, p/h, egbema, eket. Its just offices that are in lagos, very soon u'll say the refinery is in lagos! Lastly, change is one konstant thing.
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by alexleo(m): 1:57pm On May 02, 2011
I hate to see all these tribal war you people are doing here. Every tribe is important in this country. The yorubas have voted those they want as leaders and they shouldnt be disturbed for that pls. I even want my state, imo to vote apga. Nigeria must not be one party state pls. Let the economy of all zones be given a boost and Nigeria will be better for it.

2 Likes

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by Beaf: 2:13pm On May 02, 2011
Gbawe:

day dreamers revealing their patent hatred of the SW . Nothing new.  Has it occured to those touting this rubbish that they are holding GEJ up to be an immature local champion SE?SS President? Abeg let GEJ commence the "punishment" of the SW and let seewho will be the loser.

Always the reprobate dunce.

@topic
GEJ isn't planning to punish anybody. What for? He won in the SW for goodness sake!
The core-North is the section that was defeated in the elections, so how can they be planning anything with the South, especially as the SS and core-North are not on friendly terms? The article doesn't make sense.

There are ports in Warri and Port Harcourt that were deliberately killed by past govts. They need to be open for business, why would anyone that wants some shipping (in or out) need to travel all the way to Lagos from Warri or PH when there are local ports? The whole country needs to be opened up, including ports on the newly dredged Niger river etc. That amounts to developing the country, not punishing anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by Gbawe: 2:17pm On May 02, 2011
alexleo:

I hate to see all these tribal war you people are doing here. Every tribe is important in this country. The yorubas have voted those they want as leaders and they shouldnt be disturbed for that pls. I even want my state, imo to vote apga. Nigeria must not be one party state pls. Let the economy of all zones be given a boost and Nigeria will be better for it.

Thank you !!! Amazing how grown adults who , on another day, will emptily tout "true federalism" and "democracy" now support the "punishment" of the SW because they voted out the the 12 years indolence of the PDP at legislative and gubernatorial level. Some have not stopped to think that the SW voted overwhelmingly for GEJ. If the SW is "punished" then are those from the SS and SE who have made the SW their permanent homes not similarly "punished"? Myopic Nigerians who should be advocating a level playing field , when they have always shouted "marginalisation" , are now happy to wish on others what they have bitterly complained about .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by Gbawe: 2:21pm On May 02, 2011
Beaf:

Always the reprobate dunce.

@topic
GEJ isn't planning to punish anybody. What for? He won in the SW for goodness sake!
The core-North is the section that was defeated in the elections, so how can they be planning anything with the South, especially as the SS and core-North are not on friendly terms? The article doesn't make sense.

There are ports in Warri and Port Harcourt that were deliberately killed by past govts. They need to be open for business, why would anyone that wants some shipping (in or out) need to travel all the way to Lagos from Warri or PH when there are local ports? The whole country needs to be opened up, including ports on the newly dredged Niger river etc. That amounts to developing the country, not punishing anyone.

You're not very bright so it is no surprise you do not recognise sarcasm. I am merely taunting the feudalist , forever consumed with erotic daydreaming of Jonathan aiding their quest for regional supremacy, to make them realise that GEJ cannot do what they wish even if he wants to. It is statement like that below , from Ezeuche, I am mocking.

I said the SW will be punished. Let see how they react.
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by edoyad(m): 2:27pm On May 02, 2011
Beaf:

@topic

Gbam ! Plenty sense in that.

1 Like

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by Beaf: 2:36pm On May 02, 2011
Gbawe:

You're not very bright so it is no surprise you do not recognise sarcasm. I am merely taunting the feudalist , forever consumed with erotic daydreaming of Jonathan aiding their quest for regional supremacy, to make them realise that GEJ cannot do what they wish even if he wants to. It is statement like that below , from Ezeuche, I am mocking.

Look in the mirror and taunt yourself.

Mysteriously, you didn't quote Ezeuche. I am sure you are much much older than him (and most NLers too) anyway, yet instead of attempting to straighten comments on the thread, you managed to come up with a thoroughly irresponsible and condemnablely bigoted comment.

1 Like

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by kokogee: 2:43pm On May 02, 2011
Sometimes, I wonder why ppl spend so much time and energy at supporting stu.pidity? Whether Senate president goes to the SW or any zone should not be an issue, but we should rather be concerned by what impact would the senate president be making on Nigerians?

As far as I'm concerned, having a major port in PH is a way of spreading economic activities to other parts of the country; and this is good for our economy.

Pls, let us stop 'tribalising' every national issue that concerns government.
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by Gbawe: 3:01pm On May 02, 2011
Beaf:

Look in the mirror and taunt yourself.

Mysteriously, you didn't quote Ezeuche. I am sure you are much much older than him (and most NLers too) anyway, yet instead of attempting to straighten comments on the thread, you managed to come up with a thoroughly irresponsible and condemnablely bigoted comment.

My friend, stop posting rubbish . Do you have everyones birth certificate to prove their age or are you just given to ridiculous and illogical guesstimates ? Do you know my age? I can tell you that if Ezeuche is 25 then I cannot be "much older" than him because less than ten years seperates us in age.  Because you write immaturely , even as you may be advanced in years, does not mean that the opposite holds i.e those who write with maturity have to be "older" than most Nairalanders. As for your rant about "bigoted comment" I can only conclude you are in your own 'unique' space again. You are the same person who writes like a deranged lunatic in some thread yet you now want to aspire to civility . You really are a comical chap !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Crude Oil: A Curse Or Blessing? / Ibori Endorses Gov. Okowa’s Re-election Bid / APC Sets Up Team For Buhari To “beat” Atiku In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.