Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,694 members, 7,805,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 (17443 Views)

Jigawa Corpers Take Lassa-Fever Sensitizations To Rural Community (Photos) / NYSC Batch A 2006 Corpers: Where Are You Posted? / Next NYSC (Batch A 2006) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by nedujizzy(m): 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2007
Hello Nairaland users,this thread is exclusively for ex corp members that served in Jigawa state, batch A 2006, lets get to know how far we have gone in the job market and also to share our experiences,dont forget to put down your phone number in your post here.
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by jarlo(m): 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2007
Bros, where exactly did u serve in Jigawa state? I served in Hadejia , College of Agric to be precise but not ur batch. I was in Batch B 2005/2006. Emeka is my name and presently working with an Insurance company here in Lagos. All the best shaa
God will see us all through.
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by jokepearl(f): 11:21am On Jul 13, 2007
hi,
I'll advise we give names too and other information that ll make us remember you e.g(If you where in NCCF or RCCf or , ).
I'm Joke i served in Dutse Batch A 06 I was in NCCF . I am presently in Lagos, no good job yet,but i'm doing great.
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by ogelove(f): 12:53pm On Jul 13, 2007
hi am oge, i served in Hadejia, Batch A 2005/2006, i was a member of NCCF and RCCG, my no is 08035482932, am presently in aba, no job for now. cheers
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by bennard: 1:54pm On Jul 13, 2007
Hello Nairaland users,this thread is exclusively for ex corp members that served in Borno maidugari, batch A 2004-2005, lets get to know how far we have gone in the job market and also to share our experiences,don't forget to put down your phone number in your post here. my names are Bennard i served in maidugari metroplolitant council mmc leaves in Benin,can reach on my email bennardojo@yahoo.com
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by ashala(m): 10:31am On Jul 14, 2007
Hi all, this post has really filled me with so much nostalgia.I served in Jigawa State,Batch A 2006 set.My place of primary assing. was in ministry of Housing Dutse.I had both nice and bad experiences in Jigawa State and wld not mind visiting some friends i left there,eat in Home base restaurant once again,listen to duste FM radio station and probably meet some of those Yarinyas that i didnt complete their runs grin grin grin. Anywayz,God has been really kind to me.I am working in a nice bank and earning good pay.
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by nedujizzy(m): 11:41am On Jul 14, 2007
hello bennard please i d advice that you post that thread somewhere else,like i said at the beginning of this thread it is strictly for ex jigawa corp members.
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by nedujizzy(m): 11:48am On Jul 14, 2007
hello ashala,i feel you,i lived in Dutse during our service year,but my place of primary assignment was in JSS Shuwarin,which was very close to Dutse, i might have known you during our service year,what is your full name?where did you live?,
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by nedujizzy(m): 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2007
hello jokepearl,i might know you as well,i was in the Anglican Corpers Fellowship,but i started with NCCF while we were in camp, what is your full name and your place of primary assignment, dont worry your dream job is on the way, am still searching as well but i have other options,
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by jokepearl(f): 12:07pm On Jul 14, 2007
@ nedujizzy
Joke Adeyemo, served with DUTSE COMPUTER SKILLS AND AQUISATION CENTRE, close to the police station on kiyawa road.
My CD group is DANCE and DRAMA.
Send me your details too. thanks
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by nedujizzy(m): 12:32pm On Jul 14, 2007
joke, am Chinedu Echianu,i served in JSS Shuwarin as i said earlier, where did u live,what is your phone number, mine is 08037036168, i lived opposite NPC office by dutse model,
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by pedro3653(m): 2:41pm On Jul 14, 2007
Hi fellow nairalanders,sorry i got to know about this very late.i served with so called TAKURU COMMERCIAL,OREBE AYO PEDRO IS THE NAME .a member of NCCF,i stayed in NASARA GUEST HOUSE,am managing my dad biz for now till i get an offernreally am doing great both spiritually and physically.We shall surely get there i mean the top.GBOSA to all platoon 10 members.contact me on 08033909879 or aydot3653@yahoo.com
bye for now
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by motipoju: 4:53pm On Jul 15, 2007
[color=#000099] hi , my name is SEWEJE OLUWASEYI MICHAEL, I served Dutse , at the so called government commercial secondary school , dutse jigawa . i stayed in takuru beside nasara hotel the other hotel , i have forgotten the name . beside ayo pedros place . i am happy to be part of this . i now stay in lago , i work with SKYE BANK NOW my number is 08035779915, my box is smobseweje@yahoo.com.
i am indebted to the NCCF JIGAWA i miss them all and my set 2005/2006 batch B, pls if u can send ur number anybody that knows me AYO OGINNI`S TWIN BROTHER . (ATOS)
PLS IF THERE IS A WAY I CAN BE OF HELP , I DONT MIND DOING IT thanx , i miss JIGAWA and NCCF AS A WHOLE pls if u are in my set or 2005/2006 batch A PLS CONTACT ME and lets talk .
lots of love .
SEWEJE OLUWASEYI
(BABY OF THE FAMILY HOUSE )
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by jokepearl(f): 10:29am On Jul 16, 2007
@motipoju
My batch was 2006 batch A, But i think i should know You, were u in the same batch with SEUN HASSAN G MD? What subgroup were u in NCCF?

@nedujizzy
I was leaving beside the central Mosque initially later moved to Gidan Dubu. My no is 08033646944. My email jokepearl5000@yahoo.ca
Mayb we should upload a picture.
I've uploaded mine

Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by linkman(m): 11:01am On Jul 16, 2007
Hi Jigawa corpers, Im Kingsley Nwaneli, served in Kirikasamma LGA near Hadejia. Im in NCCF. God has been good to me.Gbossa to all platoon 6 corpers

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by linkman(m): 11:04am On Jul 16, 2007
Hi Jigawa corpers, Im Kingsley Nwaneli, served in Kirikasamma LGA near Hadejia. Im in NCCF. God has been good to me.Gbossa to all platoon 6 corpers.My batch is B 2005/2006
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by mayblossom(f): 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2007
Hi Nairalanders.Thanks for the good job you're all doing,sharing information.My name is Nancy and my e-mail ad is girly_pearl2003@yahoo.com.I served in Auyo, Jigawa state,batch B 2005/2006.I was a member of NCCF and NACC and the experience was quite lovely.
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by RuuDie(m): 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2007
@ jarlo & mayblossom,

this wan no be mouth, i sabi una well, well and una sabi me too but i know go drop my name; make una guess . . .

i serve 4 Hadejia Computer Center inside Local Govt. secretariat '05/06B - i been dey Road Safety; and na me and RCCG papa dey stay the same quarters . . . u fit guess ?
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by RuuDie(m): 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2007
if you're interested in finding out any contact info. of any 2005/2006 Batch B Hadejia Corpers (that is corpers that served in Hadejia town itself) - you can visit this site:

www.hadejiakopa.8m.net
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by nedujizzy(m): 11:42am On Jul 17, 2007
hi Joke,i saw your picture and i want to tell you that i know you very well,if am not mistaken you were in platoon 9,i was in platoon 9 as well,with Dantata as the platoon commander, i have posted my pic as well so that you will try and find out if you know me too,i ve taken note of your number and will be getting in touch with you.
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by nedujizzy(m): 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2007
hello nancy,nice to meet you,do you by chance know the following people; omowunmi,Ngozi,and the NCCF mama[i have forgotten her name] all in NCCF and also your batch.if you do let me know by sending me their current numbers through text on 08037036168
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by nedujizzy(m): 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2007
hello all my former colleagues.do you all see what is happening to our erstwhile governor Saminu Turaki,lets share our opinion on his current predicament.
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by pedro3653(m): 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2007
KUDOS TO ALL OF YOU GUYS,REALLY SAMINU DID WELL FOR JIGAWA KOPAS BY PAYING 5K AS STATE ALAWI,BUT THE MAN IS AN ARMED ROBBER IF ALL THE ALLEGATIONS ARE TRUE,I BEG WETIN CONCREN ME SEF,A MEBO.HE MUST DANCE TO THE MUSIC HAD PLAYED LONG TIME AGO.
CHERIO,
XTS IS D LORD
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by ashala(m): 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2007
pedro whats up?.I know u 2 well. We were in the same dance and drama group and We both went for the same girl once while serving. grin grin grin cheesy wink, does this give u any clue?, Well,if u dont still get,why not check my profile.I hail Igwe,Emily de Star,K.C,Grace etc,etc. I miss u all. Hope 2 see y all one day.
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by jarlo(m): 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2007
RuuDie, na waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa for U. wad up gee? missin u a lot. abeg wire me ur address make i come see u one of these days. Since u stay in Surulere with me, I believe the distance wont be too long. What of Khamal, Obinna, Turaki, and so many others. say me fine to all of them
lol smiley smiley smiley
my address na 1 yisa street, off adedeji bus stop, along Ijesha road. Surulere.
I dey wait for u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by nedujizzy(m): 10:13am On Jul 19, 2007
can you imagine,Turaki is saying that out of the 35 billion naira he stole,10.4 billion was for OBJ"s third term plot,he is not even an original member of the PDP,the man sounds like a bufoon to me,
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by mayblossom(f): 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2007
Hi Ruudie,
That's a puzzle,but not a very herculian one.I won't post your name either,guess its against the rules.But your surname starts with "U", your middle name, "I" and you 1st name "D".You wear glasses and I think I once heard you grant an interview on football on Hadejia radio. Tell me I'm RIGHT!
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by monarch(m): 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2007
Hello,
I'm John, a batch A 2006 corp member, a member of NCCF Jigawa State. I served in GSCS, Dutse. I'm in Lagos and I'm doing well. I was a member of the Dance and Drama group. Joke, I hope you still remember me. Call me on 08023370752. I hope you still hear from papa and others. I'll be waiting for your call.
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by BIZ: 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2007
Ehmmmm, I wish to thank everyone in the house for this wonderful job you are doing. I also served in Turaki's state betweeen Sept 2005 and August 2006 (JG/05B) i served with the Jigawa State Electricity Board. Dutse. I was shocked when i heard how Turaki siphoned the state funds. Am outside nigeria in search of greener pasture. May God help us all.
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by RuuDie(m): 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2007
mayblossom:

Hi Ruudie,
That's a puzzle,but not a very herculian one.I won't post your name either,guess its against the rules.But your surname starts with "You", your middle name, "I" and you 1st name "grin".You wear glasses and I think I once heard you grant an interview on football on Hadejia radio. Tell me I'm RIGHT!

well. . . you might be wrong afterall; you got the letter of my first name, the "glasses and the interview on radio bit right . . . but all others you missed by 100,000 miles grin

now l'emme try your name starts with "N" and ends with "Y" and we were in the same platoon - i used to call u "subguard commander" or something like that back then. . . if i'm correct, then i guess u know me, but i'm certain i know u c'os it was k'inda like my job to know pple grin
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by mayblossom(f): 10:27am On Jul 20, 2007
Hi Ruudie,
the 1st letter of your name is "grin" while the last letter is "S". You're damn right about being in my platoon and yes again,you called me subguard commander.
CAN'T BE WRONG THIS TIME! tongue
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by jokepearl(f): 11:24am On Jul 20, 2007
@ nedujizzy
I remember you how are u? i should ve replied but i've been down, i am sure life is treating u good cheesy.

@ monarch
Is it john the drummer man, or , pls attach a picture i think i remember but,
yes i still from papa. my no is 08033946944

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? / See Pics From The Accident Handling Simulation Carried Out By NEMA And Red Cross / Corp Members: What Is The Next Step After Your Nysc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.