Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 (17447 Views)

Jigawa Corpers Take Lassa-Fever Sensitizations To Rural Community (Photos) / NYSC Batch A 2006 Corpers: Where Are You Posted? / Next NYSC (Batch A 2006) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by RuuDie(m): 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2007
mayblossom:

Hi Ruudie,
the 1st letter of your name is "grin" while the last letter is "S". You're damn right about being in my platoon and yes again,you called me subguard commander.
CAN'T BE WRONG THIS TIME! tongue

guess this means u well and truly know me. . . how u dey? longest time. . . which part of lagos u dey so?
i been get ur fone no. one time like dat but now i don change fones and sims sotey celtel don tire 4 me grin how far, we s'pose fit meet one of these days wen u dey free, how about that? we go yarn later!
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by nedujizzy(m): 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2007
@ joke
my dear i hope you are ok now,i thank God for his mercies am in PH at the moment and waiting upon the lord for BIGGER things,
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by nedujizzy(m): 4:02pm On Jul 20, 2007
HI JOKE,i hope you are getting better,i thank God for his mercies.
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by dynermix(m): 2:15pm On Jul 21, 2007
this is akin oke, cheedu im very sure i remember u very well, how is ur wife in dutse chedu? hope u guys are doing great. i really missed jigawa and our house so much (white house) and the occupants. im in lagos now and still doing my printing job.

hello, joke, im very sure i know u as well, where u served at the computer centre (anpp headquarters).i got to know ur name first tru the pendant u wore that has ur name written on it the day i saw u

i also served in dutse, national poverty eradication programme, NAPEP.
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by nana101: 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2007
hi joke, i knw u and we were room mates in camp, just two guesses to c if u can know who dis is, later
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by nedujizzy(m): 10:10am On Jul 24, 2007
Wonders shall never end, Akin oooo,whats up,good to hear from you. how is the lagos contingent of our former white house:pumping,funmi,bisi,and your ex wife or grin will i say gone wife, am cool my brother,hope your printing job is doing well, 08037036168 is my new mtn number,abeg rewire me your number and that of pumping as well, have a lovely day.
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by hayour50(m): 10:59am On Jul 24, 2007
[b][b]Hi yaal, Im Ayoola 2006 batch A too but alot might not know me too well, on the quiet side :-XLOL i served with JSS Kudu Kazaure, now with Allied technologies in Lekki Lagos.

feel free to contact me on phone if you desire but please dont beep cos it might be disturbing better still send SMS An ill hit you back, Cheers.

Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by jokepearl(f): 3:04pm On Jul 24, 2007
@nedujizzy
Thanks I am a little better but , anyway Thanks

@nana101
is that odochi or mercy. i'm sure its odochi. how are u? where are u?miss u pls attach a recent pix
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by ucheking(m): 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2007
JG guys i hale u guys, and the babes. this forum is great and am so proud to serve in JG well, my Name is Uche. i served at KAZY if u know what i mean, ( Kazaure) batch B 2005/2006 that was at Hussaini Adamu Poly, my phone numbers remain 08077735975 let get together. i stay and work in ABJ (Abuja) self employed.
ONE LOVE!!!!

Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by RuuDie(m): 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2007
2005/2006 BATCH B Members in Hadejia and Dutse seeking 4 any info. on any of their pals can email

contact@hadejiakopa.8m.net
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by nana101: 12:14pm On Jul 27, 2007
you are wrong, but i am the other name, how u dey, and job hunt, hope u are in the road of gettin a good one, later
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by Menome: 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2007
smiley[color=#550000][/color]Holla all ex batch A 2006 corp members.Yaya de,yaya iky?lol. nice to see this on the net.I also served at jigawa, kazuare govt. sec. sch. kazzy.Haven't got a job yet, but hope to soon, almost forgot,am Onome with RCCG.
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by Menome: 4:16pm On Jul 27, 2007
Ucheking long time, i hail u too my brother from kazzy, hope say u jab dey go on smoothly for abj ohhh, just dey go small small,God dey. Na Onome from kazzy,remeber me, for Chineye shop, my no is 08027121133, i dey lag.wink
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by nedujizzy(m): 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2007
Hello my former colleagues,i will appreciate it if we can post pictures on this thread,i will begin with mine which was taken during our endurance trek, you can post any pic as long as it was taken in Jigawa during our service year, more pictures please,
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by nedujizzy(m): 5:05pm On Jul 27, 2007
this one was taken,immediately after the endurance trek when we got back in camp, does any one know the girl in the picture with me?
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by collino: 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2007
hey guys am presently servin in jigawa batch A 2007 with Oceanic bank branch dutse,wishing all of u luck in ur search for greener pasture,and also pray 4 me 4 a successful service.my no 08036795385 collins.
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by nedujizzy(m): 5:26pm On Jul 27, 2007
this picture was the aftermath of what happened in Dutse in september last year,i hope you all remember the religious violence that sent us all running to the police station for safety,it was really terrible my electronics were destroyed, our building was almost burnt down,but God's intervention saved us,

Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by nedujizzy(m): 5:30pm On Jul 27, 2007
hi collins good to hear from you, wishing you luck in your service year,whats up in dutse, hope everything is cool
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by RuuDie(m): 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2007
nedujizzy:

this picture was the aftermath of what happened in Dutse in september last year,i hope you all remember the religious violence that sent us all running to the police station for safety,it was really terrible my electronics were destroyed, our building was almost burnt down,but God's intervention saved us,

Darn. . .

we was much luckier; we'd left a couple of weeks b'4 that s**t happened!

'06/'07 Batch A Hadejia Corpers can also send their info to the above address, lets update our site!
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by GSR: 3:38am On Jul 31, 2007
Hey Guyz ! It`s so good the Jigawa crew are making things happen here shocked, The name is Gbenga, I served in Maigatari,not very far from Gummel and i was a member of NCCF
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by RuuDie(m): 9:37am On Jul 31, 2007
guys,

u can also send ur recounts of ur experiences in Hadejia to the above addy. . . just 4 purposes of updating the site. ciao!
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by nedujizzy(m): 1:36pm On Jul 31, 2007
this particular picture shows one of the houses that was completely burnt down during the crisis,it belongs to one chris Agbo from Enugu state,the building is close to the catholic and anglican church in dutse.the person in the picture is a friend of mine who lived in the building,she lost everything,i wonder if the house has been rebuilt now. i expect more pictures,come on don't just look,put yours for others to see as well
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by RuuDie(m): 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2007
Hey folks,

Due to the fact that there are onsit renovations going on, your mails to contact@hadejiakopa.8m.net cannot be received so send 'em to the corresponding address: ruudsoftware@yahoo.co.uk

The hadejiakopa.8m.net site is 4 corps members who served or are currently serving in the Hadejia zone of Jigawa state. . . feel free to send in your comments and any other thing u have!

corps members/ ex-corps members from other zones are welcome to contribute!

nedujizzy,

pl's can i have permission to use some of this ur pics 4 d site?
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by Ehiwere(m): 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2007
Ehiwere Matthew Omogbai is my Name served with GalaxyITT Dutse,fellowshiped with RCCF,Worshiped with RCCG Kings Hall parish.God has beenso faithful after POP.My experence has beeen so wonderful,Presently with Wizetrade capital Asset management as a an IT officer,but have already put down my resignation to resume at Zenith IT Department ,

This Experience of mine is so owesome,because they were timing.This i say because of my request to God at redemption camp August 2005,where i ask of three things.1Good place for my NYSC,2 Good Job after NYSC 3.Master Programm abroad.

I got Jigawa,that very day i cried,but the funniest thing i laugh out of Dutse,because little did i know,God is preparing me for exploit.

My Zenithbank is coming at just the same period i ask God,presently resuming Zenith on the 6th august,and this year redemption camp starts that same day,also my admission came through the same period.But decided to deferred it.

Guys,God favour is just too much for me oh!

We are going there!
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by RuuDie(m): 12:54pm On Aug 02, 2007
Good 4 u man!
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by nedujizzy(m): 1:14pm On Aug 02, 2007
Ehiwere my brother i thank God for you, but it would have been nice if you had posted a picture of yourself so that we all can see if any body knows you, all the same glory be to God for his mercies
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by nedujizzy(m): 1:23pm On Aug 02, 2007
RuuDie,hello bros its very wise of you to seek permission before using those pictures i posted, i will allow you to use only one picture and that is the one of my vandalised electronics, please am not alone in the rest of the pictures and my friend has to be aware before her picture is used for any other purpose than this one so PLEASE dont use them for any purpose, i hope you understand.
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by nedujizzy(m): 1:44pm On Aug 02, 2007
On second thought, Ehiwere its like i know you, are you fair in complexion? if you are,then i remember you did some electrical job for us[Anglican corpers fellowship] while we were in camp to welcome the batch B corp members,i remember you came with RCCF,if you are the one let me know ok.
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by blenyo(f): 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2007
hi friends, this is blessing the 2006/2007 miss nysc, how are you guys? I'm just cool in Abuja. wish us luck. Bye
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by blenyo(f): 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2007
hello my ex jigawa kopas/nairalanders! watz up with you guys? This is blessing attah. I served with the jigawa state house of assembly in 2006/2007. (Miss NYSC). I'm with family biz and still hopeful for job, and God has been faithful in Abuja. I wish us Luck and juicy jobs. Cheers.

Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by bethomy76: 5:01pm On Aug 04, 2007
@ blenyo
hi Blessing, how are u doing,your picture is really fine just like you are,i know you too well eventhough you might not know me, i encourage other ex jigawa corp members[batch A 2006] to post their pictures as well, thank you for letting us share yours, hope you are cool over there in Abuja, i was there about a month ago, have a lovely day my dear.
Re: Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 by nedujizzy(m): 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2007
@ blenyo
hi Blessing, how are u doing,your picture is really fine just like you are,i know you too well eventhough you might not know me, i encourage other ex jigawa corp members[batch A 2006]  to post their pictures as well, thank you for letting us share yours, hope you are cool over there in Abuja, i was there about a month ago, have a lovely day my dear.

N.B;  please ignore the posting above this one,i mistakenly used another person's Nairaland account to send it, just to remind you all, am Chinedu Echianu served with  J.SS. Shuwarin near Dutse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April? / See Pics From The Accident Handling Simulation Carried Out By NEMA And Red Cross / Corp Members: What Is The Next Step After Your Nysc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.