Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,095 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:50 AM

I'm Proud Of Being From Imo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Proud Of Being From Imo (3839 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari / Few Pics From Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Proud Of Being From Imo by Abagworo(m): 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2011
From our vast oil reserves to our legendary cleanliness to our educational advancement,Imolites have once again made me proud by giving PDP a hit.

I laugh hard at my brother ezeuche and his cohorts,whom I invite to visit paradise from hell.

Imo kwenu!!!
Re: I'm Proud Of Being From Imo by Abagworo(m): 12:48pm On Apr 28, 2011
Concorde

Re: I'm Proud Of Being From Imo by houvest: 2:11pm On Apr 28, 2011
What is the purpose of this thread please? why are you laughing at your fello Igbos? What joy will you derive if a fellow Igbo is in hell and you are in paradise or even a fellow nigerian or just any human? . Are you now moving the contest from Humans vs the devil to Blacks vs others to Nigerians vs corruption to Ndigbo vs others to Imo vs Other Igbo States? Wake up and smell the capuchino. We shall all rejoice if eventually Rochas is annointed but why brag about Imo over other Igbo states? Ndigbo are on a journey from egypt to the promised land and have probably put their feet on the Jordan river if Rochas is declared winner but have not crossed over yet. Please quit being shortsighted and see the larger picture.
Re: I'm Proud Of Being From Imo by Chyz2: 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2011
VERY DUMB THREAD. IGNORED.
Re: I'm Proud Of Being From Imo by yemmight(m): 3:10pm On Apr 28, 2011
Meaningless. angry
Re: I'm Proud Of Being From Imo by supereagle(m): 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2011
It is in your state a Governor would not like to bow to to the will of the people.

It is there a Gov will go and tell lies to the president so that in can remain in power.

It is there we have One Hungry Animal killing Imo Mercilessly
Re: I'm Proud Of Being From Imo by 2mch(m): 7:59pm On Apr 28, 2011
Kwezuonu yaaaa!!!! grin cheesy

What is good for the goose (GEJ) is good for the gander (Ohakim). This is why when you support election malpractices, you now lose credibility to condemn another. The governor was given support to rig once, i wonder how people thought he would give them free elections.lol. shocked shocked shocked. The guy don master the rigging, and has employed the human machine thumb printers. grin grin cool
Re: I'm Proud Of Being From Imo by abagoro(m): 10:30pm On Apr 28, 2011
houvest:

What is the purpose of this thread please? why are you laughing at your fello Igbos? What joy will you derive if a fellow Igbo is in hell and you are in paradise or even a fellow nigerian or just any human? . Are you now moving the contest from Humans vs the devil to Blacks vs others to Nigerians vs corruption to Ndigbo vs others to Imo vs Other Igbo States? Wake up and smell the capuchino. We shall all rejoice if eventually Rochas is annointed but why brag about Imo over other Igbo states? Ndigbo are on a journey from egypt to the promised land and have probably put their feet on the Jordan river if Rochas is declared winner but have not crossed over yet. Please quit being shortsighted and see the larger picture.

No you got me wrong.Ezeuche is a PDP apologist.I love every Nigerian including Igbos.They voted Orji again after his 12 years of active participation in the running down of Abia State.
Re: I'm Proud Of Being From Imo by Metalgoong(m): 12:14am On Apr 29, 2011
Abagworo:

From our vast oil reserves to our legendary cleanliness to our educational advancement,Imolites have once again made me proud by giving PDP a hit.

I laugh hard at my brother ezeuche and his cohorts,whom I invite to visit paradise from hell.

Imo kwenu!!!

WTF are you blabbering?? . . . . .
Re: I'm Proud Of Being From Imo by aljharem(m): 2:03am On Apr 29, 2011
2mch:

Kwezuonu yaaaa!!!! grin cheesy

What is good for the goose (GEJ) is good for the gander (Ohakim). This is why when you support election malpractices, you now lose credibility to condemn another. The governor was given support to rig once, i wonder how people thought he would give them free elections.lol. shocked shocked shocked. The guy don master the rigging, and has employed the human machine thumb printers. grin grin cool

correct sir cheesy
Re: I'm Proud Of Being From Imo by Abagworo(m): 1:02pm On May 07, 2011
I feel so happy that Imo state has succeeded in doing what others have failed to do.I am proud of my Oguta women for standing against the machine guns and armoured tanks.

Hip hip hip hurray!,
Re: I'm Proud Of Being From Imo by Rhino5dm: 1:20pm On May 07, 2011
Big up's man! Good to know something good. The imolite are definately the pride of igbos.
Re: I'm Proud Of Being From Imo by presido1: 1:21pm On May 07, 2011
Abagworo:

I feel so happy that Imo state has succeeded in doing what others have failed to do.I am proud of my Oguta women for standing against the machine guns and armoured tanks.
Hip hip hip hurray!,
Were you not the same person that was telling us how Rochas will win but Ohakigi will rule. Mma(knife) ihu abuo.
Re: I'm Proud Of Being From Imo by Dede1(m): 3:08pm On May 07, 2011
@POST

Any governor in Igbo land that engages in flogging of the citizens including a pastor or catholic priest for not given the governor the right of way is bound to be defeated in a subsequent election. People fail to understand the saying that “NDigbo do not have a king”.

Even if Ohakim had built hanging garden in Owerri and still engaged in reckless whipping of citizens for mere right of way, he must be evicted from government house when his time is up.

This is not the issue of PDP or APGA. I have political intuition that Rochas will switch back to PDP.
Re: I'm Proud Of Being From Imo by houvest: 6:00pm On May 07, 2011
Dede1:

@POST

Any governor in Igbo land that engages in flogging of the citizens including a pastor or catholic priest for not given the governor the right of way is bound to be defeated in a subsequent election. People fail to understand the saying that “NDigbo do not have a king”.

Even if Ohakim had built hanging garden in Owerri and still engaged in reckless whipping of citizens for mere right of way, he must be evicted from government house when his time is up.

This is not the issue of PDP or APGA. I have political intuition that Rochas will switch back to PDP.

Quite insightful. Rochas was a member of the PDP board of trustees. I do not subscribe to the propaganda against PDP as all parties have both good and bad administrators. However if you look at the bigger picture, Rochas' eye is on the presidency judging from his forays through ANPP and PDP in the past, and Imo governorship is a step to it. He had to leave PDP to actualise it as Ohakim had colonized t,he State PDP structure. If Ndigbo really wants to make 2015 their date with presidential history, I think Rochas is the only one with the national clout to beat the North and achieve it since Soludo was denied the visibility in Anambra. So we should not be emotional about it if Rochas goes back to PDP to achieve that Igbo presidency since it is still for the progress of Ndigbo. As at now, APGA does not have the clout of a National party and will seriously struggle to win the centre. If however GEJ will get the electoral law changed in order to go for a second term, then Rochas should go two terms in Imo if he performs well and then position for 2019.
Re: I'm Proud Of Being From Imo by ChinenyeN(m): 6:13pm On May 07, 2011
houvest:

What is the purpose of this thread please? why are you laughing at your fello Igbos? What joy will you derive if a fellow Igbo is in hell and you are in paradise or even a fellow nigerian or just any human? . Are you now moving the contest from Humans vs the devil to Blacks vs others to Nigerians vs corruption to Ndigbo vs others to Imo vs Other Igbo States?
Seriously? undecided
Re: I'm Proud Of Being From Imo by ChinenyeN(m): 6:18pm On May 07, 2011
I can't profess to be so learned about Nigeria and Politics (be it state, LGA, or FG), but from the much I understand about this situation, I think I can say that I'm proud of Imo state people. They seem satisfied with the result, and I'm sure that they are also likely to hold Rochas at accountability throughout his term, which is very good.

Abia though. . hmph.
Re: I'm Proud Of Being From Imo by EzeUche2(m): 6:22pm On May 07, 2011
I see Abagworo is trying to provoke me. What is good for one state, may not be good for another.

I salute the good people of Imo State for throwing out a tout like Ohakim.

No need to cast stones.
Re: I'm Proud Of Being From Imo by Kilode1: 6:23pm On May 07, 2011
I'm proud of Imo people too.
Re: I'm Proud Of Being From Imo by 9ja4eva: 6:27pm On May 07, 2011
Proud of Imolites too

If only Deltans dey see road.
Re: I'm Proud Of Being From Imo by Rhino5dm: 6:33pm On May 07, 2011
I guess Gov. orji is good man for Abia.
Dude you gat no shame.

EzeUche_:

I see Abagworo is trying to provoke me. What is good for one state, may not be good for another.

I salute the good people of Imo State for throwing out a tout like Ohakim.

No need to cast stones.
Re: I'm Proud Of Being From Imo by EzeUche2(m): 6:42pm On May 07, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

I guess Gov. orji is good man for Abia.
Dude you gat no shame.

Do you come up with this nonsense in your head?

Where have I said such?

Anyway, continue with your foolishness. You amuse me.
Re: I'm Proud Of Being From Imo by Rhino5dm: 6:50pm On May 07, 2011
Mumu.

EzeUche_:

Do you come up with this nonsense in your head?

Where have I said such?

Anyway, continue with your foolishness. You amuse me.

Re: I'm Proud Of Being From Imo by mbatuku1: 7:05pm On May 07, 2011
You folks should stop reasoning like the ofemmanus. We do not follow a herd mentality in Igboland.
Wtf is the PDP gibberish all about? Do you want us to kick out Chime and Amaechi who are doing their jobs well because they belong to the PDP? We cannot throw away the baby with the bath water. It's all about individuals for now until nigerian parties begin to have clear cut idealogies.

BTW, the people of Abia never voted for T.A Orji, dude rigged his way through.
Re: I'm Proud Of Being From Imo by ezeagu(m): 7:07pm On May 07, 2011
Calling a neighboring state in your own zone "hell" is surely stupid, unless others were right in saying you're not from the south east.

mbatuku1:

BTW, the people of Abia never voted for T.A Orji, dude rigged his way through.

It wasn't rigging, there was just no competition.
Re: I'm Proud Of Being From Imo by gernded(m): 7:21pm On May 07, 2011
I JEALOUS IMO STATE OHH, CAN I GET A LAND IN NGOR OKPOLA TO PLACE MY DREAM MANSION??

LOND LIVE ALA-OWERRI

LONG LIVE IMO STATE

LONG LIVE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

DEMOCRACY FOREVER
Re: I'm Proud Of Being From Imo by okstol: 7:35pm On May 07, 2011
Abagworo, n' eziokwu, ihe idere n' ogbako a, egosighi ihunanya gi nyere odimma Ndigbo. Okwa oburu na obu onye Yoruba kwuru udi okwua, itibe weta ya ka egbuo. Biko, kwanyere onwe gi ugwu. Obi anuli m bu na, Ndigbo na aga n' iru n' ihe igbasara ochichi gomenti oge ugbua. Ihe ikwesiri ina ekwu kita bu aru ndi Ikegwuru Ohakiya (okwukanwata, ka obu di ochikanwata) mere, megide ndi Imo, ka efcc, icpc na ndi ozo obu oru ha ijide ndi zuru ego oha mata maka ya. Ejim ohere n' ekele ndi Imo maka ya bu ugo ha turu site n' ibinye aka n' akwukwo maka agum akwukwo n' efu. Ndigbo ga adiriri. Nwanne unu nwoke, onye Omambara (Anambra) detara ozi a.
Re: I'm Proud Of Being From Imo by mbatuku1: 7:56pm On May 07, 2011
^^

Chukwu gozie gi. Nwanna anyi Abagworo gwuru madu ike
Re: I'm Proud Of Being From Imo by gernded(m): 7:57pm On May 07, 2011
okstol:

Abagworo, n' eziokwu, ihe idere n' ogbako a, egosighi ihunanya gi nyere odimma Ndigbo.  Okwa oburu na obu onye Yoruba kwuru udi okwua, itibe weta ya ka egbuo. Biko, kwanyere onwe gi ugwu. Obi anuli m bu na, Ndigbo na aga n' iru n' ihe igbasara ochichi gomenti oge ugbua. Ihe ikwesiri ina ekwu kita bu aru ndi Ikegwuru Ohakiya (okwukanwata, ka obu di ochikanwata) mere, megide ndi Imo, ka efcc, icpc na ndi ozo obu oru ha ijide ndi zuru ego oha mata maka ya. Ejim ohere n' ekele ndi Imo maka ya bu ugo ha turu site n' ibinye aka n' akwukwo maka agum akwukwo n' efu. Ndigbo ga adiriri. Nwanne unu nwoke, onye Omambara (Anambra) detara ozi a.

NWANNEM NWOKE EKELENAM GI NKE UKWU MAKA OZI IDEBATARA NDI NAIRALAND NA ASUSU IGBO.

CHUKWU GOZIE GI ASUSU IGBO AGAGHI EFU OHIA.

BIKO KUO OZIA MA TINYE IHE KWESIRI KA ITINYE.
Re: I'm Proud Of Being From Imo by okstol: 8:14pm On May 07, 2011
Mbakutu na Gernded, Ya dikwara unu na mma. ka chi fonu umunnem.
Re: I'm Proud Of Being From Imo by Abagworo(m): 10:15pm On May 07, 2011
ive m delu abulo maka nde igbo dum. Kama o bu maka Ezeuche.
Re: I'm Proud Of Being From Imo by alex101(m): 10:29pm On May 07, 2011
Ewu a' na za Abagworo bu "Ukpabi Asika" a yi we re' na alaigbo ta ta. O bu ezigbo efulefu angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who's Message Was Greater - Jesus, Fela, Tupac, Bob Marley Or Biggie Smalls? / Petroleum Industry Bill In Circulation Is Fake - Presidency / Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced,Gov. Rochas Honored (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.