Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

What Profitable Business Can I Start With #200k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Profitable Business Can I Start With #200k (34320 Views)

What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k / What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 / What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Profitable Business Can I Start With #200k by Rightworld(m): 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2011
Is 200k enough for someone to quit his paid job, and be His/Her own BOSS? If yes, what kind of business can he or she start with #200,000 in Lagos, that can earn him/her 50 to 60k in a month?
Thanks
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With #200k by Hod1000(m): 2:10am On Apr 29, 2011
Hey poster, I like ur business minded question, but I don't quite agree wt u on the area of making a profit of 50-60k monthly.

Am not saying that it's not possible to make a profit of that margin, no, but all am saying is that since you are just starting, why not first start from small and build/grow the business into a conglomerate so to say later and make even more than that.

Well, I will suggest you start wt any biz that will not require that you pay for shop rent. This is because, it will almost gulp the whole money considering where you are residing-Lagos and how much that is involved. U know wat I mean, rent fee is high there o!

So, I suggest that you go into foodstuff biz cos Lagos is such a big city and food item biz is really a veritable and profitable biz and you don't even need to own a shop.

You can reach me via foodstuffmillions.@yahoo.com or visit www.foodstuffmillions..com or okechukwungene@gmail.com for more advice and guideline.

One more thing, don't be in a haste to resign from your paid job, establish your biz on solid ground before firing you boss pls. That my own piece of advice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With #200k by llncforex: 1:18pm On Apr 29, 2011
Yes but if only you are wise on doing it. Interested in discussing business with me contact llncforex@yahoo.com
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With #200k by vekisha: 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2011
Hello sir,
I like the question you asked, my answer is YES there is business you can do
that can make even above that profit you desire all that is required is good
knowledge of the biz and that business is HORSE TRADING very rewarding its
done online.Am sure you are surprise see not everybody will like to tell the biz
they in involving.If you are interested email at sportsemmy@yahoo.co.uk.
Thanks and take care
Your friend
Vekisha
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With #200k by fxmajor6: 5:56pm On Apr 29, 2011
Yes u can make that money if u let me help u just invest only 150k in forex and i guarantee you will get 50k as monthly returns. mail john ohigon2@yahoo.com for further details

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With #200k by lexybam: 11:04pm On Apr 29, 2011
this is a million naira question but a kobo naira answers is with you. you know quiting job for a business involves some rigorous decision that you have within. everything starts from the mind. There is nothing that is not possible. but what you need to consider is that this is business. so you have to build it to empire, that is your decision anyway. you can make as much as that but even if you make it you need to reinvest some so that the business will grow. I think we need your type in this world. the courageous ones, but if you knowthat you may not be able to stand the heat, you can start developing the business alongside your paid job then when it grows, you can then practicfe "jonathan jay group" sack your boss! i had #300000 when i sacked my my M.D. and now i am happy doing it. if someone can just do his own job for ten years with, at least, dedication you give to other people's job, then you are bigger man,, today i am website flipper, comfortable one, i also produce decorative asbestos, in case you need any of these to build your life on cantact me, lexybamconsults@yahoo.com.

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With #200k by Ladoorbz(m): 2:22am On Apr 30, 2011
You can keep checking for free business ideas and marketing ideas you can implement in nigeria, visit http://ideasrecycle..com
Its totally, free. Bookmark, as more ideas are uploaded daily.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With #200k by Thethy(m): 9:23pm On Apr 30, 2011
Snail or grasscutter farming on a small scale.For detail contact: THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS, Tel: 08023050835 , 07033632285.

Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With #200k by Thethy(m): 9:25pm On Apr 30, 2011
Snail or grasscutter farming on small scale.For detail contact: THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS, Tel: 08023050835 , 07033632285.

Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With #200k by Rightworld(m): 4:44pm On May 01, 2011
I thank you all for your responses so far

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With #200k by jidebobo: 12:45pm On Sep 12, 2012
Am very interested in snail farming. How can I arrange for my time because am working and wanted add this as part-time to make my money.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With #200k by KingsleyOGBITI(m): 1:08pm On Sep 14, 2012
The truth is that to be your boss entails alot have you carefully thought about it.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With #200k by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2012
vekisha: Hello sir,
I like the question you asked, my answer is YES there is business you can do
that can make even above that profit you desire all that is required is good
knowledge of the biz and that business is HORSE TRADING very rewarding its
done online.Am sure you are surprise see not everybody will like to tell the biz
they in involving.If you are interested email at sportsemmy@yahoo.co.uk.
Thanks and take care
Your friend
Vekisha

Pls I'd like u to tell me more about ur horse trading business online, if its truly genuine! austushi1@yahoo.com
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With #200k by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 14, 2012
Hod1000: Hey poster, I like ur business minded question, but I don't quite agree wt u on the area of making a profit of 50-60k monthly.

Am not saying that it's not possible to make a profit of that margin, no, but all am saying is that since you are just starting, why not first start from small and build/grow the business into a conglomerate so to say later and make even more than that.

Well, I will suggest you start wt any biz that will not require that you pay for shop rent. This is because, it will almost gulp the whole money considering where you are residing-Lagos and how much that is involved. U know wat I mean, rent fee is high there o!

So, I suggest that you go into foodstuff biz cos Lagos is such a big city and food item biz is really a veritable and profitable biz and you don't even need to own a shop.

You can reach me via foodstuffmillions.@yahoo.com or visit www.foodstuffmillions..com or okechukwungene@gmail.com for more advice and guideline.

One more thing, don't be in a haste to resign from your paid job, establish your biz on solid ground before firing you boss pls. That my own piece of advice.

Hi brother, I like dis ur business idea. Pls I would like you to enlighten me more about dis food stuff business. I also have 200k to invest and I've bn looking for a good business to invest in. Expecting ur mail, thanks.
austushi1@yahoo.com
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With #200k by efizy123: 11:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
Why don't you invest in recharge card printing... It's time friendly and doesn't require a lot of capital... I run my business in both (RBN) Republic of Benin and Nigeria..
Can give you an insight of the business
# whatsapp
+22961220899 (h)
+2348133893369 (w)
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With #200k by Katier00(f): 11:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hod1000:
Hey poster, I like ur business minded question, but I don't quite agree wt u on the area of making a profit of 50-60k monthly.

Am also interested sir. katenzekweokpala@gmail.com
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With #200k by gungab(m): 10:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
[quote author=efizy123 post=47348587]Why don't you invest in recharge card printing... It's time friendly and doesn't require a lot of capital... I run my business in both (RBN) Republic of Benin and Nigeria..
# whatsapp
+22961220899 (h)
+2348133893369 (w) [/quote

please sir,have been considering venturing into recharge card printing with good network around my Hood, But I don't know How to go about it
1.I heard I need a pin supplier (if you can get one for me )
2.a software (what's d cost )
please state other things I will need
thanks

I have a computer and data connectio

you can reach me via
rapheasco2009@gmail.com
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With #200k by efizy123: 7:59am On Jul 18, 2016
[quote author=gungab post=47547827][/quote]08133893369 Reach me.. Might be of help from my experience over the years in this business

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With #200k by efizy123: 6:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
[quote author=gungab post=47547827][/quote]
Call
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With #200k by SmartRetailApp(m): 3:15pm On Aug 30, 2020
With 200k, you can start farming. And at the end of the year, you will be cashing out millions. Farming is the only business venture you wont regret. Whether its crop farming or animal husbandry. With your 200k, you can acquire a leased acre of land with about 50k for a year. Start by planting crops that will yeild result in 3months like maize, or annual crop like cassava or yam. Before you know it, you will start earning millions. You can market your maize to food companies, feedmills, local markets. There is no loss.
If you are interested in it, we have farmland for lease or outright purchase in oyo state and ogun state, call or whatsapp me on https:///2348068506972
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With #200k by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2020
Binary trading , minimal risks, 87% success rate
Surely, its better than nothing, for real you make 4 out of 6 trades with this platform and with a $250 - $350 investment you can be assured of around $70 a day and thats $2100 a month, ... It may not be much but it assured

Try to look into what I'm saying and if its OK you can call me or WhatsApp me on 08067344821
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With #200k by Deejaygold(m): 11:49am On Sep 28, 2020
efizy123:
Why don't you invest in recharge card printing... It's time friendly and doesn't require a lot of capital... I run my business in both (RBN) Republic of Benin and Nigeria..
# whatsapp
+22961220899 (h)
+2348133893369 (w)

Your both number isn't on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Fraud Allegation: Allen Onyema's Lawyers React With A Press Release / UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters / Bernard Madoff: The Man Who Ran The World's Largest Ponzi Scheme Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.