Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? (14113 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Top 10 Categories Of People That Won't Bother About Valentine's Day / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Nobody: 4:28am On May 02, 2011
Chima sometimes you have to be the bigger person and ignore folks.
You come from a different background and if ppl can't respect it no matter how much they disagree,
then that is their problem.

Ppl need to stick to the topic instead of bringing ppl's personal lives on
the blasted forum. How dare anybody talk about YOUR marital status, s3xuality and lifestyle
on a FACELESS forum. Is the title of this thread "Guess the lifestyles of fellow Nlders and diss them?" no.
ppl need to grow up.

there are more important things to think about at this present moment in the world than a goddamn personal
vendetta. this is why ppl get caught off guard and things happen in the world where there were obvious signs
but ppl dont pay attention until its too late and act surprised, because they are caught up in ish that aint important.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by MrsChima(f): 4:36am On May 02, 2011
ekt_bear:

Mrs Chima, you never answered the question, whether you are a good cook or not lipsrsealed

You didn't answer the question either. LMAO@ you waiting until the war over to ask me the same question. You are silly. grin grin grin grin

I can boil water does that count? tongue
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by MrsChima(f): 4:38am On May 02, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Chima sometimes you have to be the bigger person and ignore folks.
You come from a different background and if ppl can't respect it no matter how much they disagree,
then that is their problem.

Ppl need to stick to the topic instead of bringing ppl's personal lives on
the blasted forum. How dare anybody talk about YOUR marital status, s3xuality and lifestyle
on a FACELESS forum. Is the title of this thread "Guess the lifestyles of fellow Nlders and diss them?" no.
ppl need to grow up.

there are more important things to think about at this present moment in the world than a goddamn personal
vendetta. this is why ppl get caught off guard and things happen in the world where there were obvious signs
but ppl dont pay attention until its too late and act surprised, because they are caught up in ish that aint important.

I hear you and I am not finish with 2buff angry angry angry angry

We got some beef to cook! tongue tongue
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by ektbear: 4:40am On May 02, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You didn't answer the question either. LMAO@ you waiting until the war over to ask me the same question. You are silly. grin grin grin grin

I can boil water does that count? tongue

Hehe, I answered it: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-656327.96.html#msg8240808

I'm a decent cook, not a great one. Nobody starves when the come to visit me, at least smiley
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Nobody: 1:28am On May 10, 2011
I don't see why i should cook for a guy who isn't my husband yet. Relationship is all give and take mehn. I won't bloody slave my ass in the kitchen for a guy if there ain't no ring on it. Of course, we can cook together but me doing the cooking alone, mbanunu. No wifey privileges until I'm a wife. kiss

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by kandiikane(m): 1:48am On May 10, 2011
^^a standing ovation for that post cool
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Nobody: 2:03am On May 10, 2011
ItsModella:

I don't see why i should cook for a guy who isn't my husband yet. Relationship is all give and take mehn. I won't bloody slave my backside in the kitchen for a guy if there ain't no ring on it. Of course, we can cook together but me doing the cooking alone, mbanunu. No wifey privileges until I'm a wife. kiss

I bet you have nothing against receiving no hubby priviledges until he's a hubby then.
As long as that's the pre-established agreement all is workable.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Osama10(m): 2:08am On May 10, 2011
2buff:

I bet you have nothing against receiving no hubby priviledges until he's a hubby then.

Seconded.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by kandiikane(m): 2:20am On May 10, 2011
what hubby privilege? sex? dildos are there for a reason. Money? jobs are there for a reason? What else? Umm, I think that is it for "hubby privileges" cool
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Nobody: 2:25am On May 10, 2011
Well that's fine. Just don't feel bad when the girl that shows him that kind of love steals him away.
It's a competitive market out there. And just like women, a fella WILL go for the highest bidder.  grin
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by kandiikane(m): 2:29am On May 10, 2011
What the highest bidder who loves to open her legs to everything on planet earth?

A great man respects a woman and respects her wishes. say nada cool

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Nobody: 2:32am On May 10, 2011
^^ splitting of thighs not required.
A great woman knows a great man when she sees one and will show him the [b]womanly [/b]love and care that he will appreciate, just as she would want [b]manly [/b]love and care from him.

A great man will not ask this, but if this great woman is not wise enough to give it, she could easily lose this great man by slacking large.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by kandiikane(m): 2:41am On May 10, 2011
so by not cooking for your not so soon husband you are not doing your womanly duties love?

Love is not cooking if he wants to eat go Mama Cass
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Nobody: 2:45am On May 10, 2011
It doesn't have to be all the time. You're not his slave.

But be slack in the ways you show your unmarried guy love and you'll easily lose him if the market is competitive enough.
Also, self denial doesn't make the market any less competitive when you have something a lot of women want.
I know women to be much harsher and sendless than men when it comes to stealing spouse grin
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by kandiikane(m): 2:50am On May 10, 2011
aye, if he makes himself get stolen, the woman will just go find another one. Simples.
Was he not surviving before?
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by deniyor: 3:02am On May 10, 2011
The thing about Love Machine is, it cant replace a man. It will not talk back to you after sex, neither will it cuddle you or hold you after the act.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by kandiikane(m): 3:14am On May 10, 2011
But it can take you to heaven and back at the pace you want. It can be the exact size you want and can last how ever long you want plus it will not cheat on you smiley
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Nobody: 3:25am On May 10, 2011
lol if this is what you feel the love of a man is, then I can understand why your ability to show him womanly love is . . . limited grin
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Nobody: 3:36am On May 10, 2011
2buff:

Exactly grin
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by kandiikane(m): 3:38am On May 10, 2011
I am counteracting the so called "hubby privilege" not showing what womanly love is. A man's physical love is quite limited to that of a woman
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Nobody: 3:54am On May 10, 2011
kandiikane:

I am counteracting the so called "hubby privilege" not showing what womanly love is. A man's physical love is quite limited to that of a woman
Yet thousands of women would happily slit your throat for it, so deep down in there you know that was some bull smiley
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by kandiikane(m): 3:58am On May 10, 2011
Deep down it is the truth no bull so stop this nonsensical about the men going to look for other women because that my friend is bull. smiley

Cooking issues will not make a man leave his girlfriend for someone else(unless married). There are more important issues than that.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Nobody: 4:06am On May 10, 2011
kandiikane:

Deep down it is the truth no bull so stop this nonsensical about the men going to look for other women because that my friend is bull. smiley

Cooking issues will not make a man leave his girlfriend for someone else(unless married). There are more important issues than that.

To some more than others, yes.
This is equivalent to a gf leaving a bf because he doesn't seem to care enough for her to take her out to dinner from time to time/spend time with her etc. She can do it herself, but it's not about that, it's about him caring.

In situations like these, it won't be long before she meets a guy who shows her all these things she's missing with the curent bf and before anyone knows it, she's off. When put like this, I'm sure you now have a context to pull understanding from.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by kandiikane(m): 4:16am On May 10, 2011
No, no, no.

That is completely different. That all has to do with courting.Cooking for a partner  is usually for marriage.
I do not cook because of traditional/spiritual reasons but if a guy does not want to take me out because I do not cook for him we can go I will pay mine he pay his. Although it is  very unlikely for me to pay when I am out for dinner very unlikely. cool

If she is giving you sex be content with that ooo and forget about the cooking
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by MrsChima(f): 4:24am On May 10, 2011
LMAO@wayward niggas saying they will get other women if the woman doesn't cook grin grin grin

I sure the hell hope those women know there are men out there who aren't petty like the ones typing on these threads.

Only dumb chicks would fall for that old arse line "If you do not cook for me I will leave".
[size=22pt]Leave nigga.[/size]
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Pweety4me(f): 4:32am On May 10, 2011
You people sef
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by MrsChima(f): 4:42am On May 10, 2011
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by deniyor: 8:08am On May 10, 2011
kandiikane:

But it can take you to heaven and back at the pace you want. It can be the exact size you want and can last how ever long you want plus it will not cheat on you smiley
You are quite inaccurate there. See it cant reach the places a real man can. If your Love Machine can do you as good as your man or better, your man aint no good. It doesnt give the roughness of a man. It is not as much fun when you are doing it yourself. It can last as long as you want of course, if you dont get bored or dry or both.
As for cheating, it really has no principles. Just need passed on to any other willing participant or owner. If you will admit to yourself, if you are using it, its not your ideal situation.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by ePleasure: 9:46am On May 10, 2011
I love cooking anyways, so I can marry a lady that doesn't know how, as far as she can compensate with other things like great sex, tight pusxy, respect, business minded, family oriented , etc

For great intimacy gadgets like Vibrators, Love Machine, Penix Enlarger, Ejacculation Delay, love making entizer spay and lot more

Call 08059346640
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by kandiikane(m): 11:40am On May 10, 2011
deniyor:

You are quite inaccurate there. See it cant reach the places a real man can. If your love machine can do you as good as your man or better, your man aint no good.
Excuse me!! How can you tell a woman about dildos? Have you used them before, aye? cool tongue What places can a man reach inside a punny that a Love Machine can't? What beast have you been doing? shocked shocked cheesy

deniyor:

It doesnt give the roughness of a man.

Will just go find a butch lesbian with a strapon, I am sure that will give roughness cheesy cheesy

deniyor:

As for cheating, it really has no principles. Just need passed on to any other willing participant or owner. If you will admit to yourself, if you are using it, its not your ideal situation.

Well I can assure you it will become an ideal situation if the man is acting like a child smiley
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 10, 2011
This girl has no shame. grin
This is akin to a man boasting about how those portable yansh toys are much better than a full-bodied woman.

If I didn't know otherwise, I'd think you were a loser. undecided
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 10, 2011
2buff:

This girl has no shame. grin
This is akin to a man boasting about how those portable yansh toys are much better than a full-bodied woman.

If I didn't know otherwise, I'd think you were a loser. undecided

LOL be nice.

@topic: whether I am married or not, I will cook for my dude.
If we are calling each other "boo", if he calls me his woman and I call him my man,
if we are intimate with each other then why would I not cook for him? I am doing everything
else a 'wife' would do so why would I not cook? How much sense would that make? Why would I not
cook and then be surprised if he runs to the alternative? some women have truly lost their value. Sorry to say. undecided
If you can't cook, say so but drop the 'too good to cook' attitude. it's not cute. You expect him to pay for your meals
when you go out but you cannot treat him? something is seriously wrong here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Can I Chase Away This Naughty Girl Frequenting My Home / Do You Believe Pastors Prediction On Life Partners / If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.