Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,166 members, 7,807,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Monalisa Chinda & Her Pretty Daughter Grace The Cover Of Motherhood Instyle Mag. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Chinda & Her Pretty Daughter Grace The Cover Of Motherhood Instyle Mag. (11593 Views)

Pregnant Omawumi & Daughter Grace TW Magazine(photo) / Singer Chidnma Shows Off Her Pretty Afrocentric Style In New Photo / Throwback Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Pretty Daughter, Stephanie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monalisa Chinda & Her Pretty Daughter Grace The Cover Of Motherhood Instyle Mag. by MissyB3(f): 9:16am On Apr 29, 2011

Mother and daughter looking good.
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Her Pretty Daughter Grace The Cover Of Motherhood Instyle Mag. by THEAMAKA(f): 9:32am On Apr 29, 2011
the last picture looks horrible and the clothes make her legs look so unflattering. she should have worn a longer dress or some pants or something (this is the comment bella refused to publish) lolol
thank God mommies' genes are stronger and that her baby came out looking like her, soooo cute. cause her baby daddy is just lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Her Pretty Daughter Grace The Cover Of Motherhood Instyle Mag. by MissyB3(f): 9:36am On Apr 29, 2011
What's the name of her baby daddy? I need to see what the man looks like. grin
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Her Pretty Daughter Grace The Cover Of Motherhood Instyle Mag. by THEAMAKA(f): 9:40am On Apr 29, 2011
his name is Dejo Richards, not too many pictures of him online though
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Her Pretty Daughter Grace The Cover Of Motherhood Instyle Mag. by iice(f): 9:43am On Apr 29, 2011
Child is beautiful. Killer eyebrows. No need for much contouring when she grows up
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Her Pretty Daughter Grace The Cover Of Motherhood Instyle Mag. by MissyB3(f): 9:50am On Apr 29, 2011
THE AMAKA:

his name is Dejo Richards, not too many pictures of him online though

From where I'm sitting, that dude doesn't look bad na. He's even better looking than the average Naija man. grin Someone pass me my glasses, please. tongue

iice:

Child is beautiful.  Killer eyebrows.  No need for much contouring when she grows up
True!
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Her Pretty Daughter Grace The Cover Of Motherhood Instyle Mag. by THEAMAKA(f): 10:02am On Apr 29, 2011
Missy ★ B:

He certainly isn't drop-dead cute ( Like J D tongue , Benjamin) but in this land of the blind, well, he's king (NL). tongue I've seen too many ugly people to call him ugly. grin grin

As for little miss Monalisa, biko, she's perfect as she is. kiss kiss kiss No looking like daddy. kiss
and that is soooooo sad! btw, are you in Naija or the UK?
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Her Pretty Daughter Grace The Cover Of Motherhood Instyle Mag. by MissyB3(f): 10:06am On Apr 29, 2011
Neither
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Her Pretty Daughter Grace The Cover Of Motherhood Instyle Mag. by THEAMAKA(f): 10:14am On Apr 29, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Neither
where na? tongue
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Her Pretty Daughter Grace The Cover Of Motherhood Instyle Mag. by MissyB3(f): 10:17am On Apr 29, 2011
Classified info. tongue

Are you viewing the 'royal wedding'?
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Her Pretty Daughter Grace The Cover Of Motherhood Instyle Mag. by THEAMAKA(f): 10:31am On Apr 29, 2011
yeah, but im gonna go to sleep soon, i could care less. i know it will be syndicated cheesy
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Her Pretty Daughter Grace The Cover Of Motherhood Instyle Mag. by ifyalways(f): 11:38am On Apr 29, 2011
The daughter is cute.

The pictures are . . . .Hmmn!
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Her Pretty Daughter Grace The Cover Of Motherhood Instyle Mag. by CrudeOil2(m): 1:09pm On Apr 29, 2011
Jeez! Her legs are too fat. How does she walk?
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Her Pretty Daughter Grace The Cover Of Motherhood Instyle Mag. by rully2: 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2011
Beautiful mother and child
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Her Pretty Daughter Grace The Cover Of Motherhood Instyle Mag. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 29, 2011
Crude Oil:

Jeez! Her legs are too fat. How does she walk?

Easy - by putting one leg in front of the other.
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Her Pretty Daughter Grace The Cover Of Motherhood Instyle Mag. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 29, 2011
Mother and child are beautiful.
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Her Pretty Daughter Grace The Cover Of Motherhood Instyle Mag. by Pweety4me(f): 10:14pm On Apr 29, 2011
Aww they look alike, same nose & eyes, so cute. smiley
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Her Pretty Daughter Grace The Cover Of Motherhood Instyle Mag. by tpia5: 10:48pm On Apr 29, 2011
The child resembles the daddy sha.

She's actually finer than the mother, imo.

no offence.
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Her Pretty Daughter Grace The Cover Of Motherhood Instyle Mag. by tpia5: 10:53pm On Apr 29, 2011
I'm not saying the mother isnt pretty, before someone bites me, but the daughter resembles abroad pikin.
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Her Pretty Daughter Grace The Cover Of Motherhood Instyle Mag. by ada24: 11:10pm On Apr 29, 2011
tpia@:

I'm not saying the mother isnt pretty, before someone bites me, but the daughter resembles abroad pikin.

LMAO - which one is abroad pickin again, chalay!!
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Her Pretty Daughter Grace The Cover Of Motherhood Instyle Mag. by tpia5: 11:21pm On Apr 29, 2011
The child resembles someone wey dey drink fresh cold milk everyday.

Yorubas would say owo itoju wa larae.

But she does look like her dad however. Though more asoish looking than him.
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Her Pretty Daughter Grace The Cover Of Motherhood Instyle Mag. by Nobody: 4:11am On Apr 30, 2011
THE AMAKA:

the last picture looks horrible and the clothes make her legs look so unflattering. she should have worn a longer dress or some pants or something (this is the comment bella refused to publish) lolol
thank God mommies' genes are stronger and that her baby came out looking like her, soooo cute. cause her baby daddy is just lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

All negative smh wonder what you look like yourself.

@Topic shes not bad looking. . Aww the baby look so adorable kiss
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Her Pretty Daughter Grace The Cover Of Motherhood Instyle Mag. by Jenifa1: 4:19am On Apr 30, 2011
the baby is BEYOOTIFUL. hopefully she looks better as she grows older.
what's her name?
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Her Pretty Daughter Grace The Cover Of Motherhood Instyle Mag. by polokor60(m): 9:02am On Apr 30, 2011
mother and daughter are beautiful. smiley
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Her Pretty Daughter Grace The Cover Of Motherhood Instyle Mag. by THEAMAKA(f): 10:54am On Apr 30, 2011
REALITY101:

All negative smh wonder what you look like yourself.

@Topic shes not bad looking. . Aww the baby look so adorable kiss
am i the only one that said her legs were big? get over yourself
and yes her ex-husband is ooooooooogly!
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Her Pretty Daughter Grace The Cover Of Motherhood Instyle Mag. by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 30, 2011
She is fat!
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Her Pretty Daughter Grace The Cover Of Motherhood Instyle Mag. by aloyemeka2: 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2011
Siena:

Easy - by putting one leg in front of the other.

roflmao grin grin grin grin
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Her Pretty Daughter Grace The Cover Of Motherhood Instyle Mag. by aloyemeka2: 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2011
Did she get permission from her ex(Segun) before taking this child to photo ops?
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Her Pretty Daughter Grace The Cover Of Motherhood Instyle Mag. by MeGaStReEt: 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2011
;

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot And Bold Hollywood Actress Malin Akerman Wallpapers / Omotola Vs Nadia Buari, Whos More Cute Facially? / Udr's 10 Sexiest Men In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.