Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,543 members, 7,801,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. (115630 Views)

Church Of Satan Gives You Joy / What Brings You Joy The MOST / Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by goofymoney(m): 12:51pm On Apr 29, 2011
You can call for more details on 07060532699, I will be waiting for real people who are ready to serve our lord devil.

5 Likes

Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by Mpetempe(m): 2:55pm On Apr 30, 2011
You are doomed as i can see.
Your lord devil give you joy?
In the presence of God there is fullness of joy and opposite of joy is sad.
Devil gives sadness never joy, do not be deceived.

Don't you know God made you never devil why have you deceived to do yourself harm? By summiting to devil. He deceives you by giving you material things, worldly things.

But he can never give you eternal life. The devil came to destroy, steal, and to kill but Christ jesus came to give life and in its fullness.

Accept Christ Jesus for the salvation of your soul.

He that has ear let him hear!
Jesus is lord.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 24, 2011
Its all about the money.OUR FATHER is very kind.
Call me with anxiety on 08036174320 but note that there's always a price to pay
AVE SATANAS

1 Like

Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by Judek2(m): 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2011
Why would you sell your soul to the devil,dont you know who he is?

Please,turn to Jesus Christ,he will save you.

the devil came only to steal,to kill and to destroy but Jesus came to give life,and abundantly too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by plappville(f): 5:35pm On Nov 24, 2011
Mpetempe:

You are doomed as i can see.
Your lord devil give you joy?
In the presence of God there is fullness of joy and opposite of joy is sad.
Devil gives sadness never joy, do not be deceived.

Don't you know God made you never devil why have you deceived to do yourself harm? By summiting to devil. He deceives you by giving you material things, worldly things.

But he can never give you eternal life. The devil came to destroy, steal, and to kill but Christ jesus came to give life and in its fullness.

Accept Christ Jesus for the salvation of your soul.

He that has ear let him hear!
Jesus is lord.

@OP u can see u ve been decieved, where ever ve u heard that the devil gives Joy? Nothing good comes from the Devil, he is the father of all liars, if he come to u, u must resist him, by qouting the bible in return. U must not drag others to the dark kingdom
Devil=Darkness
Devil=Sadness
Devil=Evil etc, nothing good comes from him. U ve heard from christians brethens, Accept Jesus and be save.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by bashydemy(m): 7:32pm On Nov 24, 2011
what is wrong with you this xtains is there no freedom of religion again? he choose to follow what he believe in so live him alone and let him face whatever consequence follow

4 Likes

Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by Judek2(m): 12:01pm On Nov 25, 2011
bashy_demy:

what is wrong with you this xtains is there no freedom of religion again? he choose to follow what he believe in so live him alone and let him face whatever consequence follow

No,you r wrong. Freedom of worship is to the extence of worshiping Satan?
Its our duty to call someone who is going astray to order.

James 5:19-20-
My brothers,if anyone among you strays from the truth,and one turns him back,(20)
Let him know that whoever brings back a sinner from his wandering will save his soul from death and will cover multitude of sins

Do not let a brother fall to the Devil please.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by bashydemy(m): 6:49pm On Nov 25, 2011
^^ since its our Duty to call people going astray i am using the medium to call you into Islam cos that is the only religion God and the whole prophet testify to this,

9 Likes

Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by Judek2(m): 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2011
I'm not ready to become a terrorist,or to bow to a Moon god (Allah),
You are not better than him,so you are included.

Mohammad must answer to Jesus Christ for decieving you people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by mail4gift2(m): 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2011
Judek2:

No,you r wrong. Freedom of worship is to the extence of worshiping Satan?
Its our duty to call someone who is going astray to order.

James 5:19-20-
My brothers,if anyone among you strays from the truth,and one turns him back,(20)
Let him know that whoever brings back a sinner from his wandering will save his soul from death and will cover multitude of sins

Do not let a brother fall to the Devil please.

It is our duty like Judek2 said to call our brothers who are going astray including Muslims, but unfortunately, they have gone to far and can not come back.
bashy_demy:

^^ since its our Duty to call people going astray i am using the medium to call you into Islam cos that is the only religion God and the whole prophet testify to this,

There is a big difference between the Children of Ishmael and that of Israel thus the difference between allah and God and yes Islam is the only religion your god testify to while mine CHRIST-ianity is the only true religion that can save anyone from been thrown into the dark, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by Judek2(m): 10:30pm On Nov 25, 2011
mail4gift2:
There is a big difference between the[b] Children of Ishmael and that of Israel thus the difference between allah and God[/b] and yes Islam is the only religion your god testify to while mine CHRIST-ianity is the only true religion that can save anyone from been thrown into the dark, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

You have a point there,on the bolded.
Notice that Mohammad only recognises Ishmeal,the son of a slave girl and not Isaac the true son of Abraham.

It was this Ismaelites that trades on slave trades.(remember Joseph)

The Bible never even recognise Ishmeal,infact he was a son of deceit,but the Koran recognised him as the true son of Abraham.
This shows a great difference between two worshipers.

1 Like

Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by mail4gift2(m): 10:35pm On Nov 25, 2011
Judek2:

You have a point there,on the bolded.
Notice that Mohammad only recognises Ishmeal,the son of a slave girl and not Isaac the true son of Abraham.

It was this Ismaelites that trades on slave trades.(remember Joseph)

The Bible never even recognise Ishmeal,infact he was a son of deceit,but the Koran recognised him as the true son of Abraham.
This shows a great difference between two worshipers.

What really baffles me is how they say its the same God, i.e, Allah and God which translates to the God of Israel and the god of ishmael.
this people are funny.

btw, why do you people (muslims) kill anyone who after converting to your religion decided to convert back to his/her old religion?
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by bashydemy(m): 10:52pm On Nov 25, 2011
mail4gift2:

There is a big difference between the Children of Ishmael and that of Israel thus the difference between allah and God and yes Islam is the only religion your god testify to while mine CHRIST-ianity is the only true religion that can save anyone from been thrown into the dark, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Well since God said i will only save those io want to safe and make those that will perish do no matter what, beside are you guys saying the God that promise to bless the generation of Abraham a liar? will this wont be new to me since your so call bible call your god drunker,smoker, and a mad man do you need proof where it say that in the bible?
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by gotizsata: 3:17am On Nov 26, 2011
god îs satan, ying yang
thats why you need to be a christian to believe the devil
prayers scare the devil but they dont feed the hungry ha ha ha

1 Like

Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by bashydemy(m): 8:25am On Nov 26, 2011
^^ Tell that to the xtains cos they are the one that have been decieve by some 40 men that are the worker's of devil

2 Likes

Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by bashydemy(m): 8:58am On Nov 26, 2011
Hey where is mail4gift2 and Judek2 i hope you guys are not trying to run from the truth

2 Likes

Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by Judek2(m): 6:26pm On Nov 26, 2011
bashy_demy:

Hey where is mail4gift2 and Judek2 i hope you guys are not trying to run from the truth

I'm not here to dialogue about Islam,I'm here to advice a brother.So you can open a new thread for that.
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 05, 2011
Weather u lyk it or nt.LORD LUCIFER IS D LORD OF THE UNIVERSE.we welcome you to join us while you still can,call 08036174320.ave satanas

1 Like

Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by bashydemy(m): 7:58pm On Dec 05, 2011
Leomyn:

Weather u lyk it or nt.LORD LUCIFER IS D LORD OF THE UNIVERSE.ave satanas
And the bold up there is waiting for Judek2,mail4gift2,Frosbel,OmoPastor etc cos they refuse to hear the voice of Allah calling them
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by ramalot(m): 9:26pm On Dec 05, 2011
Needless fights

2 Likes

Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by Judek2(m): 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2011
PSALM 14:1
The fool hath said in his heart, 'there is no God. They are corrupt,they have done abominable works,there is none that doeth good.

1 Like

Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by Nobody: 5:33am On Jan 07, 2012
thank u father lucifer
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by Vietsatan: 4:40pm On Jan 14, 2012
in this life , all is liars , no justice , nothings for we belive , all people need to think againt human is devil , evil and more
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by godwin914(m): 11:13pm On Jan 14, 2012
[/color][color=#006600]
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 14, 2012
oh! Dear dark lord satan, who art in oblivion, exalted be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth even when it is refused in heaven, give us this day our daily bread, no need 2 4give our trespasses cuz we wont 4give those fockers dat Bleep wif us, lead us in2 lots n lots of temptation, let ur evil flow, 4 thine is ur kingdom, ur power and ur glory, 4 ever and ever, YES BOSS! cheesy
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by Juletbabe: 9:45am On Jan 22, 2012
lipsrsealed well i have noting to say.but all i will say is dis,i am ready for any tin.call me 08061237627

1 Like

Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by Juletbabe: 10:30am On Jan 22, 2012
I went to be come a member of church of satan be free to email me at priscajames79@yahoo.com
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:51am On Feb 10, 2012
[size=13pt]Satan is alive and real. He got the name Satan from the so called founders of RELIGION in the World . Satan and his angels are demons. They live in the spirit world and this our physical world. They tempt and influence people on earth, but most of the time they are invisible to us. --well, I'm visible and a great member of the family of SATAN our father , the true creator of the entire Universe
[/size]
Hail Infrus. . . .
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by Manjattan: 10:22am On Mar 08, 2012
Greetings from the MANJATTAN TEMPLE
we specialize in all kind of spiritual problems.ask and it shall be given unto u,feel free to call on us for any of your problems.NO INITIATION INVOLVED.

2 Likes

Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by chukslo: 5:04pm On Mar 09, 2012
juletbabe u ar ready for anything like what?

1 Like

Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by Saleng: 9:08am On Mar 17, 2012
Hail satan
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by Saleng: 9:18am On Mar 17, 2012
Are you proud of being a Xtian(dogma/ deceivers/hypocratic religion)?. I am boldly proud of being a satanist. HAIL FATHER LUCIFER.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? / ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.