Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. (115632 Views)

Church Of Satan Gives You Joy / What Brings You Joy The MOST / Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by bboy25: 3:29pm On Jul 09, 2013
alem harry:
The Church of Satan is an organization dedicated to the acceptance of the carnal self, as articulated in The Satanic Bible, written in 1969 by Anton Szandor Lavey.

we don't kill, we help to create wealth, we also believe in the existence of almighty God. we invite you to join us. We welcome new ideas and value enthusiasm from members and volunteers, new and old. log on to www.churchofsatanworld.yolasite.com and click on registration form to register the form is now on.
All this people that are using people's predicament to make money. I pray that the devil you are lying and saying you are serving I pray he visit you. Believe he won't have mercy on you. Very stupid idoit don't allow set you up

3 Likes

Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by okpaloafe: 7:44pm On Jul 09, 2013
well d earlier the better. MY FELLOW CHRISTIAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS God has given them over to a reprobate mind
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by SundayJohn22: 5:03pm On Jul 10, 2013
Dear friend i want ask this forum the oversea of this forum Nigeria guys don start their 419 some 1 ask me to pay $200 another person is asking human being please call this forum to other if you need members.

Thanks
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by bboy25: 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2013
It is true, I was asked too and they sent me to a venue where there was nothing like that, the guy called me and was trying to speak like a white man as if I wiLl buy that
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by SundayJohn22: 1:29pm On Jul 13, 2013
my dear friend be careful with the people u met on this side many of them are 419 dont ever talk to any body go to registration side and fill out the form on line am sure that will help us ok all those no are fake.
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by bboy25: 9:00am On Jul 14, 2013
Then what will one do, cos one have to take his destiny into is own hands am so desperate for change
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by OJOBOWORLD(m): 3:06am On Jul 22, 2013
Why is it that SCAMS are so mush on this area of CHURCH OF SATAN? I have been trying to become a member of church of satan online but all i see is people who always scam me
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by bboy25: 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2013
The thing tire me oooo
OJOBOWORLD: Why is it that SCAMS are so mush on this area of CHURCH OF SATAN? I have been trying to become a member of church of satan online but all i see is people who always scam me
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by Chidon202069(m): 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2013
mr ramondamonny: Do you want to become a member o the Illuminati and gain all you seek in life MONEY WEALTH FLAME, HAPPINESS ,LOVE, POWER, INFLUENCE, BETTER LIFE SO ON, we can give you all you want to ac heave in life, just contact us now on: illuminati1@outlook.com or you call our gent on:
+234706500126
YOUR DESIRE IS OUR UTMOST INTEREST .

Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by Chidon202069(m): 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2013
Who want to be a memeber of church of satan call me on 07065001206
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2013
Is this thread for real or just a mockery??
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2013
Why would people be glorifying the devil when they know in their hearts that it's wrong, and against everything decent?

God have mercy.
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 28, 2013
Life doesnt give u wht u desire, therefore u work towards it, dis is were u can get all u ever desire in life. call me on 08178377549 or 07039674508 to help u out.
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 30, 2013
its all about power, wealth and fame. call me on 08178377549. let me help u out 2 create dis wealth, power and fame. pls dnt flash me, call.
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by Oguieke(m): 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2013
Leomyn: Its all about the money.OUR FATHER is very kind.
Call me with anxiety on 08138548348 but note that there's always a price to pay
AVE SATANAS
HOLLY GHOST FIRE !
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by Oguieke(m): 6:56pm On Aug 11, 2013
[quote
author=Sunday John22]my dear friend be careful with the people u met on
this side many of them are 419 dont ever talk to any body go to
registration side and fill out the form on line am sure that will help
us ok all those no are fake.[/quote] so u want to go and fill form to join devil, y ar u people betraying our lord JESUS CHRIST who died on the cross for ur sake. just know that devil has no free gift. he gives 1 and takes 10, be carefull
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by Oguieke(m): 6:59pm On Aug 11, 2013
[quote
author=OJOBOWORLD]Why is it that SCAMS are so mush on this area of
CHURCH OF SATAN? I have been trying to become a member of church of
satan online but all i see is people who always scam me[/quote] just the beginning u get what u want, ask ur self if their could be genuine people in devils kingdom, u will see more SCAM AND EVEN SCARCITY
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by Nobody: 1:15am On Aug 17, 2013
[quote
author=Ogui eke] just the beginning u get what u want, ask ur self if
their could be genuine people in devils kingdom, u will see more SCAM
AND EVEN SCARCITY[/quote]
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by jennyulove(f): 7:28pm On Sep 19, 2013
goofymoney: You can call for more details on 07060532699, I will be waiting for real people who are ready to serve our lord devil.

Have fun going to hell.
My regards to your loser lord devil, the defeated one
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by Chidon202069(m): 10:54am On Sep 22, 2013
[quote author=Agbons3232]Life doesnt give u wht u desire, therefore u work towards it, dis is were u can get all u ever desire in life. call me on 07065001206 call me how
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by Chidon202069(m): 12:45pm On Sep 25, 2013
Leomyn: Its all about the money.OUR FATHER is very kind.
Call me with anxiety on 08105954019 but note that there's always a price to pay
AVE SATANAS
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by Chidon202069(m): 1:11pm On Sep 26, 2013
[quote
author=Ogaga4Luv][size=13pt]Satan is alive
and real. He got the name Satan from the so called founders of RELIGION
in the World . Satan and his angels are demons. They live in the spirit
world and this our physical world. They tempt and influence people on
earth, but most of the time they are invisible to us. --well, I'm
visible and a great member of the family of SATAN our father , the true,and if u want to be a member call me on 07065001206
creator of the entire Universe
[/size]
Hail Infrus. . . .
[/quote]
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 28, 2013
All na wash. Dont be deceived.besides none of those droping their numbers have witnessed common campus cult initiation how much more church of satan.ALL NA WASH
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by vipers: 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2013
devil my foot
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by Chidon202069(m): 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2013
goofymoney: You can call for more details on 07065001206 I will be waiting for real people who are ready to serve our lord devil.
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by Taiomikhail(m): 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2014
New life begin from us and you, only if you are ready to become a member of the Church of Satan. send in the following details to one of our register agent and pay into an account provided for you.
Please if you know that you are not ready do not disturb our agent because you are here to gain but not to live in pain, so please do not disturb our agent.
full name:Taio mikhail
home address:Ajao est, LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA.
email address: bobby_shove@yahoo.com
phone number:08162703788
1 passport: no that this passport will be use in preparing u visa to the USA for our meeting convention
you most also answer this question.

{are you willing to sale Ur soul to the Devil } YES / NO send YES / NO. along with the massage YES

ALL NEW MEMBERS ARE IN TITLE WITH GRATE RICHES AND WEALTH. YOU WILL BE INVITED TO USA. FOR A INTERVIEW. FOR FULL MEMBERSHIP. UR VISA AND INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT. WILL BE DONE BY US. AND IT WILL BE READY TWO WEEKS TO YOUR MEMBERSHIP. THAT IS AFTER U MUST HAVE SEND THIS DETAILS.
send all details to:mukailadeiza@yahoo.com
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL THE Illuminati INITIATOR: +2348162703788
YOU ARE ALSO REQUIRE TO PAY MEMBERSHIP FEE OF 10,000 NAIRA.
If you know that you are not ready, please don't disturb our agent because there is law of kamar here. Respect yourself...
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by Soloter(m): 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2014
JESUS IS LORD AND SHALL REIGN ALL OVER THE UNIVERSE. ACCEPT THIS AND BE SAVED. HE SAVES!
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2014
the cos is back again,we are now innitiating new members into this great fraternal body.requisite for membership may not be mentioned here for secuirity reasons.find out directly from us so you dont be guided wrongly as in the case of a blind guided by a blind,in other words look before you limp.call 08036174320
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by fearless101: 12:30pm On Jul 07, 2014
You can call for more details on 07060532699, I will be waiting for real people who are ready to serve our lord devil.
Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by fearless101: 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2014
New life begin from us and you, only if you are ready to become a member of the Church of Satan. send in the following details to one of our register agent and pay into an account provided for you.
Please if you know that you are not ready do not disturb our agent because you are here to gain but not to live in pain, so please do not disturb our agent.

1 passport: no that this passport will be use in preparing u visa to the USA for our meeting convention
you most also answer this question.

{are you willing to sale Ur soul to the Devil } YES / NO send YES / NO. along with the massage YES

ALL NEW MEMBERS ARE IN TITLE WITH GRATE RICHES AND WEALTH. YOU WILL BE INVITED TO USA. FOR A INTERVIEW. FOR FULL MEMBERSHIP. UR VISA AND INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT. WILL BE DONE BY US. AND IT WILL BE READY TWO WEEKS TO YOUR MEMBERSHIP. THAT IS AFTER U MUST HAVE SEND THIS DETAILS.

FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL THE Illuminati INITIATOR: +2347034283669
YOU ARE ALSO REQUIRE TO PAY MEMBERSHIP FEE OF 10,000 NAIRA.
If you know that you are not ready, please don't disturb our agent because there is law of kamar here. Respect yourself...

Re: Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. by fearless101: 11:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
You can call for more details on 08130126176, I will be waiting for real people who are ready to serve our lord devil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? / ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.