Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,997 members, 7,799,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc (32031 Views)

Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members / Youth Corpers Boarding A Lorry In Bauchi. (pics) / Woman Crippled By NYSC Camp Commandant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by baslone: 12:16pm On May 01, 2011
scholes0:

What is ''ok''??, ''ok'' what??
What a disrepectful response. grin grin

I made a post, decided to edit it and didnt want to leave the space blank.

Paul Scholes, If you are just joining the thread, stay off my path.

I dey vex this morning gan.
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by queensmith: 12:23pm On May 01, 2011
Wow' may thier souls rest in peace.

This could have been anyone, anyones brother, sister, cousin or even father. The deaths of these corpers could have been avoided very easily. Let this be the first mark of the current governments failure; .failure to protect the state. Not all of these corpers worked with inec. Seun adewunmi didnt, i hope the families dont rush for token compensations. We need the government to stop denying everything and finally start taking responsibility for thier actions.
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 01, 2011
May their souls resst in peace.

Who is ultimately responsible?

The government for failing to provide adequate security for it s citizens.

For failing to seek out and prosecute perpetrator of violence.

For rigging elections to precipitated the violence.

For keeping millions of youths in poverty, uneducated and jobless.

Evil PDP government thrives because good people do nothing (when elections are rigged).
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by ridgeman: 2:00pm On May 01, 2011
This is so so Heartbreaking

In the name of God our heavenly Father May all their souls Rest In Perfect Peace,

Nigerians, please do not let this evil be swept away under the carpet, when a Nation cannot cherish its youth then it has lost its essence for existence,

Rest In Peace all of you, may your Families be comforted with your loss, They will surely see you again. Amen
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by 190: 2:16pm On May 01, 2011
Would those people screaming WAR WAR please shut the hell up!

why dont u get a gun and match into bauchi and start killing people off if u really mean it

Y'all just sit on your computer's and waste your strengths arguing

the best we can do is pray for the soul's lost and in our daily lives continue showing love to our fellow nigerians

we are christians for x-sake and if satan decides to tempt us by placing such difficult situation such as this through the hausa's

we are not xpected to crack other than pray and hope for the best,

I have never liked hausa's, educated or non educated.neither have i been in the north all my life but those people are dangerous

and i declear [size=48pt]WAR ON THEIR HEAD AND THEY SHOULD DIEE!! DIEEE!! DIEE!![/size] angry angry angry
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by Outstrip(f): 3:15pm On May 01, 2011
War is not the answer really. This is sad. As we reflect on this tragedy let us all pray for these people and their families today. Let us pray for healing. I am not praying for Nigeria anymore. I am tired
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by javalove(m): 3:25pm On May 01, 2011
The list says it all. . .

Yorubas were killed. . .Ibos were killed. . .christians were killed. . .muslims were killed. . .

Please this northerners have brought tears to the homes of many nigerians. . .

but who do I blame. . .?

I blame the EVIL PDP government. . .!!!!

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by clement123: 3:43pm On May 01, 2011
oh my God, i am ready to take up arms,are u?
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 01, 2011
I will be honest with yall, WAR is not a good thing! What is the point in retaliating with violence? Seeing all the pictures of the dead has made me value life more than anything. A word is enough for the wise. Nigeria can split peacefully, Let the Hausa's/Fulani's be cut off from Nigeria. We do not need their permission, what we need is for the south to come together to do this. Yes I am yoruba and not a coward contrary to popular belief, We are passionate people and will take to violence as a last resort, when i talk about violence as a last resort, i am saying passionate violence, violence with a solid reason and is done properly! I think Jonathan should try to convey the National Conference thingy where the South can voice their opinion about splitting since we cannot co-exist peacefully. This killings of southerners in the North has been happening for a long time, but i think it should stop now. This in my opinion is the last chance for any civil and diplomatic solution to this North and South Fracas, any violence that erupts again against southerners in the North would definitely lead to the downfall of the North, Guaranteed! To the ibos that are angry, you have rightfully pointed out that more Yoruba's were killed and we do not say anything about it. Well,  my answer to you is this, An ibo life is equally valuable to me as a yoruba life, even an hausa life, so instead of spewing hateful comments, we need to unite first. The Hausa is our common foe here and needs to be dealt with. If anyone here thinks the Yoruba leaders are not secretly meeting and looking for an exit plan from this failed entity called Nigeria, then you should think twice, i can say this openly because i have first hand information. Careful planning will always trounce impulsive and brutish reaction to a problem! The day when Lambs become Lions has come!
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by PurestBoy(m): 4:08pm On May 01, 2011
clement123:

oh my God, i am ready to take up arms,are u?

This is ur 1st comment here & u're ready to take up arm! What shld we dat have been since 2007 take?
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by JUO(m): 4:12pm On May 01, 2011
rip
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by T9ksy(m): 4:20pm On May 01, 2011
engineerd:

I think Jonathan should try to convey the National Conference thingy where the South can voice their opinion about splitting since we cannot co-exist peacefully.

Unfortunately, the nothern elite do not want SNC and if Jonathan so much as hinted at anything similar, they will unleash their "standing army" - Almajiris on us to teach us a lesson.
Why do you think they purposely kept their people, uneducated?
Easier to manipulate.
Those who have arrogated the right to ruleruin us will never let us secede, peacefully.
Eventually, we will have to fight for our freedom, again.
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 01, 2011
What standing army does the North have that the south is not capable of doubling? I don't understand? Don't we have other people from the south in the Nigerian Army also? where is the Funding for the So called Standing Army coming from Is it not from the SouthOil money to be precise. So what the heck is up with the Standing army crap So? They will unleash army while we just standby Thats a lie, This is 2011 man, To hell with that crap!
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 01, 2011
There are a lot of Igbos and Yorubas and ijaws and southern people in the Nigerian Army. Nigerian Airforce is mostly people from the South! Just because the southerners are more educated does not mean we are not well represented in the Army.
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by luluosas(m): 4:44pm On May 01, 2011
May their gentle souls rest in peace and may God Almighty grant their families, the fortitude to bear this irreparable lost.
Please, let us remember that, there were other victims of this unwarranted crisis in the North and our Government should be BLAMED for paying deaf ears to security threats in pursuant of their loot in the polity. God will disappoint everyone who aided and benefited from this dastardly art. Continue your REST in the bosom of our Lord Amen.
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by luluosas(m): 4:50pm On May 01, 2011
@engineerd What standing army does the North have that the south is not capable of doubling? I don't understand? Don't we have other people from the south in the Nigerian Army also? where is the Funding for the So called Standing Army coming from Is it not from the SouthOil money to be precise. So what the heck is up with the Standing army crap So? They will unleash army while we just standby Thats a lie, This is 2011 man, To hell with that crap!

He is not talking about the Nigerian Army but, the uneducated Almajiris in the Streets of Northern Nigeria. Please, get it correctly, you seemed to be so angered, kilode.
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 01, 2011
People that understate the negative effects of Colonialism should be hanged. As a matter of fact, the British Royal family should be tried in court for their crimes! Nigeria was not cooked up by "Nigerians", we were given this "sh*t" called Nigeria by the british vagabonds! So what is wrong in the year 2011 in coming together and finally deciding our fate? The North has been a constant problem, so why would anyone oppose splitting the country if majority of the populace decides to? I am so afraid this recent killings would be forgotten, just like in the past. The southerners have become helpless victims, what a shame! Between what does Almajiri mean?? I have just recently heard this word, are hausa people called Almajiri and why??
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 01, 2011
The North is fading in its eminence in the Nigerian political equation. There will be more murders as a result.
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by Reanaa: 6:00pm On May 01, 2011
cry cry cry sad sad
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by dinggle: 6:28pm On May 01, 2011
Three Solutions.
1. Govt should pay each parent N100million for their lost child and their investments.
2. Punish those involved with the death penalty.
3. Rotate future NYSC applicants within their region. Southern NYSC corp members should rotate within South region while the Northern corp members should be rotated within Northern region.
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by lagcity(m): 6:37pm On May 01, 2011
this is a real test for President Jonathan. i hope he passes it and makes the killers and their backers pay for this in the worst way. Jonathan need not fear anybody. When he starts to crack the whip, he can count on the support of Southerners and Middlebelters. I hope Jonathan summons up the courage. If he doesn't, he'll lose the south.
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by dinggle: 6:49pm On May 01, 2011
this is a real test for President Jonathan. i hope he passes it and makes the killers and their backers pay for this in the worst way. Jonathan need not fear anybody. When he starts to crack the whip, he can count on the support of Southerners and Middlebelters. I hope Jonathan summons up the courage. If he doesn't, he'll lose the south.

True talk, but I fear he will do the opposite, our fear-fear president could have prevented death if security was deployed on time, just like Abuja independence bombing they were warned yet they couldn't prevent loss of lives and no word on "WHO-DUN-IT". Are the security agents saying they didnt expect violence?? we never learn in Nigeria and we need to start learning today! INEC is also to be blame why conduct elections if voters security can not be guaranteed? Now I'm happy GEJ won because from what we are seeing today, Buhari would have been a one sided president.
Left with me two things should happen to the ppl responsible!
1. Application of their sharia law to amputation of their arms so that they won't be able to use it to harm anyone in the future or
2. The death penalty. They should be allow to choose the punishment they want.
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by roxell120(m): 7:32pm On May 01, 2011
i dont belive those who blame the government for all these dastardly act.how dedicated are our security outfit? all they do is to extort as much money as possible from those they are meant to protect and throw their responsibility to the winds.jonathan cant secure u by himself.the job has been assigned to some hypocrites who are never patriotic in the discharge of their duties.come to surulere lagos and see how policemen dive at commercial motocycles and tricycles just because of N50 to the detriment of their life.what can jonathan do in dis regard.
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by herobest: 7:42pm On May 01, 2011
FOR YOUR TOEFL GRE SAT GMAT CGFNS ALEVEL REGISTRATION,TRAINING AND RUNS,PLEASECONTACT ME. de_iykiman@yahoo.com.08034769772
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by Limaoscar: 9:16pm On May 01, 2011
You guys should not turn this mishap to personal grievance. Living in the north should not be a crime, we have some northerners living in the south too but they were never harmed. I will continue to live here (Bauchi) in as much as it is still part of Nigeria.

[quote][/quote]

There's something very dis-functional about you, I can't place my finger on it just yet but on a face value you come across as a MOR-ON
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by Chrsss(m): 9:52pm On May 01, 2011
@ hollawhateva angry
wetin be dat kind wish, u fit tell m dat kind thing face to face, Answer=NO, so close your gutter, as for me,nothern Nigeria is the last place to visit talkless of to live embarassedNonsense people
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by hackney(m): 10:40pm On May 01, 2011
Within the black race, there are people whose brains are less evolved than others.
A typical example is the hausas living on the fringe (border states with Niger, chad etc).

They are desert people and therefore not equiped to exist in structured human societies.
There is no solution but to have their murderers quatrered in front of the rest of them.
Only such visual trauma can change the behaviour of sub-human life.
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by femeluaka(m): 10:45pm On May 01, 2011
[b][/b]NATIONAL BURIAL FOR WHAT?
Nigeria is a country that don't care for its citizens.we leave the object (subject) and go after the shadow (predicate).how much money,federal funeral can bring back these future stars,whose hard earned school fees,sleepless nights,toils, has been washed away by some charlatan's?we don't know how much we have been blessed,or maybe this is our natural disaster,people killing people.
for some years,there has been killings in the north and we have never sat down to ask ourselves some questions.is the north bigger than Nigeria?in the year 2008,when militants took over port Harcourt,the soldiers that came to restore normalcy can best be described as horror.some had padlock on their lips,the rest looked like wild animals and they never spoke to each other,there were war helicopters throwing live bombs in some locations in port Harcourt.within one week,all the militants took to there heels and the few stubborn ones were caught.
today,in the north,nobody has ever been charged for attempted murder or to say the least vandalism.
lets tell ourselves the truth,people must be held responsible so that these poor departed souls can rest in peace.
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by greggng: 10:49pm On May 01, 2011
The governor of bauchi state is right to say that people from the south are destined to die that way.I was a little boy still in primary school when my uncles body was brought from kano.He was killed alongside 2 kids.Since then i swore never to visit any state in the north.I will be the last person to allow my kids to serve in the north.I am facing reality.May the soul of the dead rest in peace.May their spirit get rid of those that killed them.It is very clear that the british is responsible for what we are going through.A responsible person doesnot habor human beings with wild animals.The 1914 amalgamation is not helping us.People from the south love life and for same reasons the have great respect for human dignity.The time has come for the Ibos and yorubas to come together with a view to isolating this mad people from the north.

I have being in lagos for close to 20years now,I havenot seen any incident that leads to life taken between the yorubas and the Ibos.The yorubas have being very good landlords and accomodating.The time has come for us to call a spade a spade.Youth corpers from the south should remain in the south
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by InHim4Him(m): 11:07pm On May 01, 2011
Just scrapped the damned thing called NYSC. It serves no longer any useful purposes other than opening avenues for squandering national resources.
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by vicogon40: 3:04am On May 02, 2011
it is very painful that at this time in our country nascent democracy y, that future Nigeria leaders can be slaughter in the name of election violence. where are we heading to in this country.

for more about the list of corpers that was been killed visit www.thenextsweb.com cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Food Served At Adamawa NYSC Orientation Camp (Watery Beans) / Ondo 2015 Batch A, Let's Meet Here / Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.