Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,889 members, 7,798,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

"I Know You" Forum Game - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / "I Know You" Forum Game (3809 Views)

*forum Game* Spot Out The Differences In This Picture / (FORUM Game)how Many Faces Do You See? / (Forum Game) Artists Names In Alphabetic Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Know You" Forum Game by jogego(m): 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2005
This is a simple game. We just want to know how well we know each other. In this game, we want you to tell us about someone on Nairaland. It might be what you now know about them or your first impression of them. Let us know if you have seen their picture and whether or not you have met them.

Please use a different post for different persons and you may post as many as you like.
Re: "I Know You" Forum Game by jogego(m): 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2005
I know you Tayotina.

Nice wonderful fun loving being. Seen her picture and she's cute as hell. Always a pleasure to chat with you. You come accross as someone who has a firm idea of where she is headed and I know you is definitely going to get there.
Re: "I Know You" Forum Game by jogego(m): 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2005
I know you Seun........

he !!! he!!!! he!!!!!! We had our ups and downs.....you come accross as an intelligent guy, but you need to really loosen up. Life is too short. You are principled and I respect that in a person. Learn to take people for who they are and not be too judgemental......
Re: "I Know You" Forum Game by Seun(m): 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2005
Hmm ... I'll allow it.
Re: "I Know You" Forum Game by tayotina(f): 9:41am On Jul 01, 2005
I know you Pinky.....

Cute baby and fun to be with. Never a boring moment with her. Just get into her world, and you would have no regret.
Re: "I Know You" Forum Game by mosiate(f): 9:55am On Jul 01, 2005
i was just about to talk about pinky but let talk about allen.
Iknow allen,very nautghy and funny,never a dull moment with him.
Re: "I Know You" Forum Game by tayotina(f): 10:16am On Jul 01, 2005
I also know allen...

He's such a character!
Re: "I Know You" Forum Game by IAH(f): 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2005
jogego:

I know you Tayotina.

Nice wonderful fun loving being. Seen her picture and she's cute as hell. Always a pleasure to chat with you. You come accross as someone who has a firm idea of where she is headed and I know you is definitely going to get there.

Ha! Where did you see her picture? Somebody tell me what I am missing now b4 I tear this forum into pieces!!! angry
Re: "I Know You" Forum Game by tayotina(f): 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2005
I know you IAH

Always aiming high but sometimes gets jealous grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Know You" Forum Game by IAH(f): 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2005
LOL! grin
Re: "I Know You" Forum Game by legs(f): 6:11pm On Jul 01, 2005
i know you tayo tina; crazy wacky as ever , great sense of humour , blunt and smart [abeg so whats nasty about you? cos you sound too good to be true!] wink smiley
Re: "I Know You" Forum Game by Marshall(m): 8:49pm On Jul 01, 2005
I know no one here because I am a new comer may be I will get used to some of you if not all of you.
And in fact no one has ever welcomed me on this forum. I thought you pple will welcome as I was welcomed when I went to one parish of RCCG since then I've been going there.
The welcome was wholesome.
Re: "I Know You" Forum Game by hotangel2(f): 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2005
I know you marshall

You know no one here/just like myself.
Re: "I Know You" Forum Game by mamba(m): 10:50pm On Jul 01, 2005
[move]I KNOW YOU TAYOTINA,[/move]

[move]Crazy, sound Sexy and Wild [/move] grin you know what I mean?

Hey, [move]remember the Friday we talked about?[/move] grin grin It turned out to be the best day of my entire life....... talk to you later...   & hey, keep doin your thing girl....
Re: "I Know You" Forum Game by dominobaby(f): 9:38am On Jul 02, 2005
I KNOW YOU TAYOTINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How? cos i cummulated everyone's "I know you" to know you grin
Re: "I Know You" Forum Game by jogego(m): 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2005
IAH:

jogego link=topic=657.msg8835#msg8835 date=1120151075:

I know you Tayotina.

Ha! Where did you see her picture? Somebody tell me what I am missing now before I tear this forum into pieces!!! angry

Well, that is between me & tayotina. If you tear this forum till next year sef.......... tongue
Re: "I Know You" Forum Game by IAH(f): 5:33pm On Jul 02, 2005
Hehehehe! You know what actually happened? I thought she posted her picture somewhere on this forum so I went searching all the possible posts and when I didn't find it, I stormed here to ask if I'm missing anything. You know I'm eager to see TayoT! grin
Re: "I Know You" Forum Game by Greatpeter(m): 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2005
Marshall:

I know no one here because I am a new comer may be I will get used to some of you if not all of you.
And in fact no one has ever welcomed me on this forum. I thought you people will welcome as I was welcomed when I went to one parish of RCCG since then I've been going there.
The welcome was wholesome.
I got you marshall, na lie I know you. What an encouraging personality?
Re: "I Know You" Forum Game by Marshall(m): 12:45pm On Jul 03, 2005
I know bojuboju and mosquerade.
Re: "I Know You" Forum Game by olaide07(f): 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2005
I know Laide o simply because she's my name sake
Re: "I Know You" Forum Game by tayotina(f): 9:35am On Jul 04, 2005
I know you mamba...

A very funny and crazy guy. Well he's equally wild. You know what I mean don't you? Yeah, sure, I remember the friday we talked about. Can't wait to hear the gist.
Re: "I Know You" Forum Game by tayotina(f): 9:39am On Jul 04, 2005
I know you jogego...

A fun-loving guy, intelligent and always a pleasure to chat with too. You are sure of enjoying every moment you share with him. J, you have not yet fulfilled your promise.... wink
Re: "I Know You" Forum Game by mosiate(f): 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2005
every knows tayotina,i also know tayotina,when it comes to sex issue she can crazy
Re: "I Know You" Forum Game by Greatpeter(m): 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2005
I know everybody and nobody eventually knows me. grin
Re: "I Know You" Forum Game by babe(f): 11:09pm On Jul 14, 2005
i don't know anyone here 'cos i'm new
Re: "I Know You" Forum Game by Ra(f): 12:49am On Jul 15, 2005
Erm... I know you Seun, Honourable Administrator and to avoid repetition, I quote jogego verbatim. wink
Re: "I Know You" Forum Game by Ra(f): 12:51am On Jul 15, 2005
.... tayotina...way to go girl!

You're everything that has been said about you and more.....

You appear to me to be someone with a great personality and a powerful presence

Will be cool to meet you someday........
Re: "I Know You" Forum Game by Ra(f): 12:56am On Jul 15, 2005
dominobaby...... a girl after my heart bookwise and film wise as well. But for geographical constraint, I have a feeling we would be exchanging novels and maybe films.
Re: "I Know You" Forum Game by tayotina(f): 11:40am On Jul 15, 2005
I know you Ra.........

You are very intelligent and you display a lot of maturity in nairaland.

I admire you a lot and it will be cool to meet you too someday. smiley
Re: "I Know You" Forum Game by dominobaby(f): 6:09pm On Jul 16, 2005
Ra kiss . Same goes for you too. I would really love to meet you.
Oh! Geographical constraints!!!!!!! sad
(Funny enough, i used to think you knew Tayotina personally)
Re: "I Know You" Forum Game by tayotina(f): 10:32am On Jul 18, 2005
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: "I Know You" Forum Game by Ra(f): 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2005
Well, well, well....... what can I say? smiley

Tayotina and I are sistas. We hail from the same ancestors and our veins are filled with the beautiful black blood that irrigates the field (culled from Poem...Africa). Little wonder a bond exists between us.

Keep the faith sis.

wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Words With >4 Vowels In It! / 69th Independence Day Speech For School Principal In English 2015 15 August / Find The Country In These Sentences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.