Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Serena Williams. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Serena Williams. (3474 Views)

Throw Backs:serena Williams Dazzles In Bikini Following French Open Win / Throwback: Serena Williams In Sexy Bikini At The Beach / Serena Williams Flaunts Her Famously Toned Beach Body On Holiday In Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serena Williams. by Hero(m): 4:45am On Jul 13, 2007
Re: Serena Williams. by nguage(m): 4:55am On Jul 13, 2007
the first pic na die
Re: Serena Williams. by trendy(f): 9:47am On Jul 13, 2007
She;s hot but not extremely,
see her big nyash for that first pics embarassed
Re: Serena Williams. by londoner: 10:21am On Jul 13, 2007
She has a hot body and an ok face, sometimes she looks attractive.
Re: Serena Williams. by trendy(f): 10:23am On Jul 13, 2007
lol, sometimes
i understand the sometimes thing
Re: Serena Williams. by Octupus(f): 2:49am On Jul 17, 2007
She is definitely hot and shapely.Trendy,I dont understand what u mean by 'BIG NYASH'.What she has is what most men go for.
Re: Serena Williams. by trendy(f): 1:13pm On Jul 18, 2007
that was a compliment of the size of her ass kiss
i know that's what the men go for grin
Re: Serena Williams. by Janeesa: 11:46am On Aug 10, 2007
yea the ass is the onnllyyy thing they go for and i do mean the only thing, shallow.
Re: Serena Williams. by fesse(f): 1:55pm On Aug 10, 2007
@ trendy you are funny grin grin
"see her big nyash" grin grin

she is too masculin for my liking but she looks good and nice in cloths that cover her body. with her body exposed,pls she is masculin.
Re: Serena Williams. by trendy(f): 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2007
lol, you are right about her with her clothes of, the muscles are too pronounced for a girl

(1) (Reply)

Ngozi Ezeonu On The Cover Of Supple Magazine / Yummy Mummy!!! Check Out Mercy Aigbe's Pink Outfit / Singer Kcee Goes Into Transport Business (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.