Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,404 members, 7,781,170 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:10 AM

Nigerian Breweries Calling - Jobs/Vacancies (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Calling (159920 Views)

Graduate Recruitment At Sabmiller Breweries Ltd / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / Careers In Nigerian Breweries Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by godlyheritage: 11:36pm On Jul 14, 2014
isquareccts: Hahahahahaha!!! Nah wah ooo. NB which way?
grin
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Blue2014: 10:39am On Jul 15, 2014
embarassed
Hmm, any calls yet?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by audiigee(m): 12:16pm On Jul 15, 2014
No calls yet but info has it that we will soon be called.lets chill out
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by godlyheritage: 12:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
na wa ooooooh. is it still this week?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by jossyblack: 12:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
hello guys pls i need urgent infor on standard bank test, was invited for a test this tomoro.

pls anyone with useful info on what to expect will be appreciated.

if anyone has the link to any kind of their test question kindly help forward to stilljoe2020@yahoo.com.

i appreciate.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by audiigee(m): 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
Conoil recruiting for sales excutive, minimum of 2.1 and not above 35yrs go to Vacancy@conoilplc.com
Ju̶̲̥̅̊§t̶̲̥̅ to let the house know

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by UGOCHUKWU3: 9:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
It might turn out dat N.B has called some ppl,from d look of things,I doubt if d have not,and is also possible d sales recruitment has ended,maybe is time to forge ahead my people,regards to all
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by godlyheritage: 9:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
UGOCHUKWU3: It might turn out dat N.B has called some ppl,from d look of things,I doubt if d have not,and is also possible d sales recruitment has ended,maybe is time to forge ahead my people,regards to all

I thought you have gone for medicals and you're waiting for offer letter.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
men up to two mnths we dd our interview, no mail no call, i v bigin to reason if de v call som ppl or v cncluded d exercise
God help us ooooo
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by godlyheritage: 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
UGOCHUKWU3:

Yes, I am so confident we are still expecting, N.B is a world class and an organized company, I believe whatever the decision will surely be communicated to the hopefuls,Let us hang in here,but let us also try to reach out through this forum once there is any feedback from them so that we all will be in the know how of what is happening,If any one also have a way of getting info,the person should do and get back to us,Like someone said earlier,they have been conducting interview for the logistics guys but I think they are done,lets believe they will get back to us any moment from now,Cheerz

You were giving us hope before oh. Now you've just dashed all the hope. Lol.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by UGOCHUKWU3: 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2014
This is unlike N.B, the earlier batches were concluded timely and people always come back to update the house on any info,I dnt know whats happening again
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by audiigee(m): 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
NB I̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊ not a road side company, they are very organizde,so no need to give up hope@ugo. Even some last two year people waited up to 6months before they were called. This Recruitment I̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊ going to last till NOV. I all knw I̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊ that once they are tru with the fourth list which hopefully I belong, they will send sms to those who have made it from May Interview and possibly divide them into two batches. Pls house this recruitment I̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊ not over yet and NB doesn't do things in secret for those insinuationg that some people have been called.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Gbengadan(m): 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
audiigee: NB I̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊ not a road side company, they are very organizde,so no need to give up hope@ugo. Even some last two year people waited up to 6months before they were called. This Recruitment I̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊ going to last till NOV. I all knw I̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊ that once they are tru with the fourth list which hopefully I belong, they will send sms to those who have made it from May Interview and possibly divide them into two batches. Pls house this recruitment I̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊ not over yet and NB doesn't do things in secret for those insinuationg that some people have been called.
Thx for the good words! We expect good news soonest.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by UGOCHUKWU3: 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
[quote
author=audiigee]NB I̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊ not a road side company, they are very
organizde,so no need to give up hope@ugo. Even some last two year
people waited up to 6months before they were called. This Recruitment
I̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊ going to last till NOV. I all knw I̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊ that once they
are tru with the fourth list which hopefully I belong, they will send
sms to those who have made it from May Interview and possibly divide
them into two batches. Pls house this recruitment I̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊ not over
yet and NB doesn't do things in secret for those insinuationg that some
people have been called.[/quote]

This is d beauty of dis forum,we shld drop in once in a while to atleast say something,thanks man,d silence in the forum was beginning to get somehow,a place like N.B is where one prays to build a career hence d little worries here and there
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by UGOCHUKWU3: 5:14pm On Jul 17, 2014
@audigee
Thanks man for dropping by,the silence was beginning to be somehow,Is all well
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by isquareccts: 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2014
Thks @Audigee for keeping hope alive!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by dareboyejayeola(m): 8:00am On Jul 18, 2014
All is well my people. Keep d hope alive.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by adiukuonyebuchi: 9:08am On Jul 18, 2014
Hi, my people how una dey. Keep the faith alive.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by godlyheritage: 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2014
it is well
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by speciela: 11:20am On Jul 19, 2014
Bobskylo: men up to two mnths we dd our interview, no mail no call, i v bigin to reason if de v call som ppl or v cncluded d exercise
God help us ooooo

Nigerian breweries is too organized to be doing back door recruitment. Everything is done based on merit. Even, anybody that does not make it to the final stage will still be sent a regret mail. Let's just keeep the hope alive. I can see our names on their payments voucher.

Nice to be back on this forum. I have missed this thread!!!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
speciela:

Nigerian breweries is too organized to be doing back door recruitment. Everything is done based on merit. Even, anybody that does not make it to the final stage will still be sent a regret mail. Let's just keeep the hope alive. I can see our names on their payments voucher.

Nice to be back on this forum. I have missed this thread!!!
tnx n b bless God help wit d grace of endurance
to mak it to d end as an NBL Staff IJN!!!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by jaymoni(m): 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2014
Pls which interview batch is on training now
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by UGOCHUKWU3: 7:42am On Jul 21, 2014
jaymoni: Pls which interview batch is on training now

Part of April batch are on their field training,having finished with their class room training since June,At which stage are you?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by godlyheritage: 9:17am On Jul 21, 2014
Calls and emails today? hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by dareboyejayeola(m): 11:28am On Jul 21, 2014
godlyheritage: Calls and emails today? hmmmm
I wish oooo
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by jaymoni(m): 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
mine is may batch
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
consolidated brewery v don dia test n interview btw19th july n nw stil NBL is makin dia own a life tym waitn issue. God help us
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by dareboyejayeola(m): 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
May too, in d guilder room.....all is well pple.
jaymoni: mine is may batch
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by godlyheritage: 8:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
helloooooo. una dey? how the wait? who was invited for consolidated breweries interview?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by adiukuonyebuchi: 12:15am On Jul 24, 2014
Is well

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (48) (Reply)

Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program / Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria / Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.