Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,577 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Do Commandclem Plc Still Now Exist. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do Commandclem Plc Still Now Exist. (1731 Views)

Ibru Family Fight Over Ownership Of Sheraton Hotels Plc / Western Union Discontinued At Gtbank Plc / Robert Kiyosaki: His 'Rich Dad' Does 'Not Exist'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Commandclem Plc Still Now Exist. by kamalbob(m): 12:45am On May 01, 2011
I put on my share in to this company (named above) at least 4yr now but no any alert from them,so i request any breaking news frm d person who aware of it pls.
Re: Do Commandclem Plc Still Now Exist. by omachi1026(m): 5:16pm On May 01, 2011
The end of the road is close by, soon you shall be hearing from them!!!!!!!
Re: Do Commandclem Plc Still Now Exist. by ogbuebo(m): 3:11am On May 02, 2011
Kiss your money good bye dear
Re: Do Commandclem Plc Still Now Exist. by 234GT(m): 12:50pm On May 02, 2011
Early this year, they were running a programme on gateway radio 90.5 FM in Ogun state. They had a representative called Pastor Salami. He kept talking about the legal tussle between Commandclem and Mobil. He said that they won some cases against Mobil in the court and they would soon be paid their money.
They recently stopped the programme. I think you should get in touch with gateway radio. They will give you the number of Pastor Salami and you can speak with him. I never wrote the pastors number because I had no stake in the company. I used to listen to the programme for the fun of it.
Re: Do Commandclem Plc Still Now Exist. by Lucy001(f): 8:46am On May 03, 2011
The question is while will people invest in a scheme that is still in court
Re: Do Commandclem Plc Still Now Exist. by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 03, 2011
^^^
The issue is why will be invest in such a bogus claim
Re: Do Commandclem Plc Still Now Exist. by 234GT(m): 1:16pm On May 04, 2011
The offer seemed too good to be true. I told my father not to invest in it and he listened to me. People should know that nothing is truly free in the real sense of the word.
Re: Do Commandclem Plc Still Now Exist. by 234GT(m): 1:53pm On May 09, 2011
@ poster.Commandclem did their enlightenment programme on Gateway Radio 90.5 FM Abeokuta on Saturday, 7th May, 2011. The programme will now run every first and third Saturday of the month on the said radio station. The programme starts at 11.30 am. You can call their Ogun state coordinator, Pastor Abimbola Salami on 08060164775 or 08036718535.
Re: Do Commandclem Plc Still Now Exist. by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 10, 2011
hi @poster have no fear for all is well 4get about any -ve impressions u have about this issue. i think the least i culd do is to advice you to visit this thread (comandclem patentees assembly) for more info and updates on what's going on.stay blessed.
Re: Do Commandclem Plc Still Now Exist. by Pro02: 3:19am On May 12, 2011
ok

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Reliable Lead, Zinc, Copper Ore Suppliers ? / Is it possible to grow Money Frm N100k To N303M in 5yrs via compound interest? / Sure Link Of The Sites To Import Goods From USA And Canada To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.