Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,769 members, 7,806,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike (14764 Views)

Photo Of Syrian Boy Protecting His Little Sister From Air Strike / 34 Hostages Killed In Air Strike By Algerian Forces / Video Of French Air Strike In Mali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by Horus(m): 12:55am On May 01, 2011
[flash=450,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8kmAEebjlU[/flash]
Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by Horus(m): 2:16pm On May 01, 2011
[size=15pt]Gaddafi's youngest son Saif and three grandchildren killed in Nato air strike on Libya [/size]

Colonel Gaddafi’s youngest son Saif and three of his grandsons were killed last night in a NATO air strike, according to Libyan government officials

Saif al-Arab Gaddafi, a 29-year-old student, died in a bombing strike raid in the capital Tripoli.

The Libyan leader himself and his wife were also in the house at the time of the attack but both are said to have escaped unhurt.

The one-storey house is in a wealthy residential area just south of Gaddafi’s main compound.

The house was hit by at least three missiles. The roof had completely caved in and the bomb site was filled with mangled wreckage.

Saif, who had previously studied in Germany, was the youngest of Gaddafi’s six sons and shunned the limelight. He minimised public appearances, choosing to keep a low-profile, unlike his older brother, also called Saif, who was a prominent regime figure.

Libyan government spokesman Moussa Ibrahim said the airstrike was “a direct operation to assassinate the leader of this country”.

He added: “The leader himself is in good health. He was not harmed. The wife is also in good health.”

Source http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/05/01/gaddafi-s-youngest-son-saif-and-three-grandchildren-killed-in-nato-air-strike-on-libya-115875-23099017/
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by cap28: 3:29pm On May 01, 2011
I want the day of reckoning to come for america very soon because all these atrocities that they are committing around the world must be accounted for, these tornadoes hitting america are just the beginning, the coming economic collapse of their economy is jus the tip of the iceberg for them, i want them to feel the same pain that they have inflicted on libya and its people because it is run by a satanic cabal who have no regard for human life.

Barack Hussein Obama is an abomination and a complete disgrace to the black race, any black person who still thinks this man is worthy of respect or admiration needs their head examined, how would he feel if his wife and two daughters were killed by a group of murderous terrorists,  Obama its not too late for you to do the right thing and refuse to carry on with this madness, dont forget that John and Robert Kennedy refused to bow to the american military industrial complex, they stood up for the truth, Obama now is the time for you to stop acting like a fu.king paid up political pros.titute and instrument of the murderous zionist murderers who control you and STOP THIS MADNESS IN LIBYA ONCE AND FOR ALL.
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by cap28: 3:46pm On May 01, 2011
words of wisdom:

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=758dPY-tVb8[/flash]
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by MandingoII(m): 5:33pm On May 01, 2011
I want the day of reckoning to come for america very soon because all these atrocities that they are committing around the world must be accounted for, these tornadoes hitting america are just the beginning, the coming economic collapse of their economy is jus the tip of the iceberg for them, i want them to feel the same pain that they have inflicted on libya and its people because it is run by a satanic cabal who have no regard for human life.

Barack Hussein Obama is an abomination and a complete disgrace to the black race, any black person who still thinks this man is worthy of respect or admiration needs their head examined, how would he feel if his wife and two daughters were killed by a group of murderous terrorists, Obama its not too late for you to do the right thing and refuse to carry on with this madness, dont forget that John and Robert Kennedy refused to bow to the american military industrial complex, they stood up for the truth, Obama now is the time for you to stop acting like a fu.king paid up political pros.titute and instrument of the murderous zionist murderers who control you and STOP THIS MADNESS IN LIBYA ONCE AND FOR ALL.

me too

but in the mean time, bounce your a/s/s to an Amusement park and ride a rollercoaster

go to the beach

go to a discoteque

enjoy nature

develop a better spirituality

and try to enjoy something on this planet besides allowing HATRED to sprew out of your brain, because you thinking is WAYYYYY too serious.

even the most ARDENT militant mofos in america gets some p/u/s/s/y.
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by DeeJay20: 8:29pm On May 01, 2011
NATO are preparing 1000 ground troops for an Invasion as we speak, This Guys are Planning an Oil/Gas Grab PERIOD!!!

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw5Ij_RFJ1Q&feature=relmfu[/flash]
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by TayoD1(m): 8:58pm On May 01, 2011
cap28,

This is the most despicable statement you've ever made. This kind of mindset reflects the same type that rejoiced on the streets during 911. People like you hide under the guise that you want justice but really, what we see here reflected is a very low value for human life. You mean the hundreds of people who died in South USA deserve what happened to them?

You have revealed yourself for what you really are, a sadist that has no respect for human life and rejoices over the calamity of others! Shame on you!!!
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by cdoffx(m): 9:46pm On May 01, 2011
I hope NATO know this is also a war crime killing innocent grandchildren. Or shall we say its right in the course of seeking a man destroying innocent young lives.
I'm not saying what Cap said is right but everyone seems to say its wrong for disaster he talked about to come on America because its going to affect the innocent people and not those in power but that's just the same thing that just happened in Libya. There're better ways of doing things than allowing the innocents to be affected.
Ghadafi are you sure you don't need the help of Russia,are you sure you won't find some allies to your side? If oil is what they want rather than they having it a little deal with Russia could keep the oil out of their hand.
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by cap28: 11:19pm On May 01, 2011
Tayo-D:

cap28,
This is the most despicable statement you've ever made. This kind of mindset reflects the same type that rejoiced on the streets during 911. People like you hide under the guise that you want justice but really, what we see here reflected is a very low value for human life. You mean the hundreds of people who died in South USA deserve what happened to them?

You have revealed yourself for what you really are, a sadist that has no respect for human life and rejoices over the calamity of others! Shame on you!!!

You're a joke! so in your mind its okay for NATO (america) to invade, bomb and kill innocent children? Your hypocrisy stinks to high heavens, before you start bleating on about my mindset you better focus on the mindset of your criminal govt who are killing innocent people in libya, iraq and afghanistan and aiding and abetting the slaugher of palestinians by their puppets the zionist state of israel.

the natural disasters plaguing america serve as a sign of worse things to come for all the evil they have been comitting around the world, you have the audacity to accuse me of having no respect for human life when your criminal govt is dropping tonnes of depleted uranium on a nation of people who did nothing to provoke such a barbaric act, you must be on drugs!!!!

1 Like

Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by TayoD1(m): 2:47am On May 02, 2011
@cap28,

You're a joke! so in your mind its okay for NATO (america) to invade, bomb and kill innocent children?
Are you a mind reader now? Where did I ever say it is okay for NATO to bomb and kill innocent children? It appears your drug induced hallucination is yet to wear out.

Your hypocrisy stinks to high heavens, before you start bleating on about my mindset you better focus on the mindset of your criminal govt who are killing innocent people in libya, iraq and afghanistan and aiding and abetting the slaugher of palestinians by their puppets the zionist state of israel.
Perhaps you should get off your high horse and take the same advice you are freely giving to me here. Why don't you focus on your government in the UK that can be accused of the same atrocities you so liberally charge at the US Government. What have you done about your own government in the UK? Last I checked, the UK is part of NATO and is actively supporting and participating in this war.

the natural disasters plaguing america serve as a sign of worse things to come for all the evil they have been comitting around the world,
So tell me, the earthquake that hit Haiti and the Tsunami in Japan, are those also the sign of worse things to come upon them due to the evil they have been committing around the world?

you have the audacity to accuse me of having no respect for human life when your criminal govt is dropping tonnes of depleted uranium on a nation of people who did nothing to provoke such a barbaric act, you must be on drugs!!!!
The difference between the two of us is that unlike you, I do not have wet dreams from wishing innocent people will die from natural disasters. Also unlike you, I do not wish ill on helpless citizens nor do I hold them responsible for the actions of their out of control government.
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by niggadee(m): 3:03pm On May 02, 2011
what goes around come around
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by babaowo: 3:24pm On May 02, 2011
hmmm time will tell
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 02, 2011
RIP to the innocent young man
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 02, 2011
What about women and children who are being bombed to pieces by american drones in pakistan.That one isnt making headline news.
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by Blazing99: 3:37pm On May 02, 2011
Not good, not cool, very tragic. Now's the time for Ghadaffi to face the reality that the West are more brutal cocksuckers than him and he cant win this war. He should look towards letting Benghazi secede from Libya. Half-cake is better than none. Continuation of the war would make himself a victim like his son.

Kudos to the West for showing a very matured way of handling an African crisis. INDEED!

George Bush begun a war that killed thousands of Americans and hundreds of thousands of Iraqis, wont feel a bit of remorse if his daughters died.

RIP to the innocent dude and thousands of innocents dying in Libya
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by Reference(m): 3:37pm On May 02, 2011
The assertion is wrong. The US will never cede command and control to NATO and so has withdrawn all its strike aircraft over Libya. Most of those sorties are carried out by the UK and France. The only US involvement are the armed UAV's but are not operating in Tripoli for now.
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by igbogolo: 3:38pm On May 02, 2011
cap28:

Barack Hussein Obama is an abomination and a complete disgrace to the black race, any black person who still thinks this man is worthy of respect or admiration needs their head examined, how would he feel if his wife and two daughters were killed by a group of murderous terrorists,  Obama its not too late for you to do the right thing and refuse to carry on with this madness, dont forget that John and Robert Kennedy refused to bow to the american military industrial complex, they stood up for the truth, Obama now is the time for you to stop acting like a fu.king paid up political pros.titute and instrument of the murderous zionist murderers who control you and STOP THIS MADNESS IN LIBYA ONCE AND FOR ALL.

You are a buffoon! NATO is an alliance of North America and Europe, with France, UK playing very prominent roles in this Libyan Nato alliance.
Yet, an uneducated you, blames America as if america single handedly bombed Ghadaffi and killed his sons.
Besides America did not want to get involved in this operation and has very little economic interests in Libya. America does not even depend on Libyan oil, Europe  (especially the UK) does.

Crackhead, when Ghadaffi was using mercenaries to kill nigerians, fools like you kept quiet. Apart from ranting on the internet, let me tell you there is nothing you can do. Your puerile words, and asinine comments, hastily typed on the internet does not carry any depth.

Go and find something useful to do, thats if you even can.

Ignorance personified.
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by clemsajayi07(m): 3:39pm On May 02, 2011
why is NATO and his allies not in Bahrain,Syria,Yemen,etc? Why is Lybia's case so special to them?who will pay for the innocent lives being waisted every day? They should stop the air strikes and go to a round table with gadaffi and the rebles,
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by InkedNerd(f): 3:42pm On May 02, 2011
@OP: I was very saddened by the whole thing, especially for the children. Honestly, the US needs to stop trying to be the global police. They act as if everyone else in the international community is too ṡtupid to handle their own business or that they should be the only ones in the world who should have a say in global issues. Smh, I'm not surprised anyway--after all, we're talking about a nation that would intentionally give Native Americans blankets from people that were infected with small pox.

cap28:

smiley cool
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by igbogolo: 3:48pm On May 02, 2011
clemsajayi07:

why is NATO and his allies not in Bahrain,Syria,Yemen,etc? Why is Lybia's case so special to them?who will pay for the innocent lives being waisted every day? They should stop the air strikes and go to a round table with gadaffi and the rebles,

Oga, if NATO comes to syria, you will still complain. If nato does not, you will still complain.
Syria and indeed every other middle east conflict is different and cannot be viewed from the same brush. There is every liklihood that if Syria is attacked, she will take the revenge to Israel and we would have another grenade mudslinging over the persian gulf.

USA unlike Nigeria does not intend to become the world police, they are simply protecting their interests. Libya is not syria or yemen!
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by igbogolo: 3:56pm On May 02, 2011
cap28:

LOL. Idiot! Clearly seems you are a muslim, very angry that america has finally killed the urchin osama. LOL again.
Go and eat pork and tell me how nice it tastes, uncut pretentious bastard.
So who are the zionist murderers? who are they? I wish I could just give you a well deserved back hand. Idiot!
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 02, 2011
IF the Government didnt do anything and watch as they fight this war, you ppl will come here talking bout them ignoring the war, now they are helping in this war? and you ppl are still talking shiiit?

wait what do we human want
wasnt this same ghadaffi., among those ppl that sponsored coups in africa, and wasnt is son one of those ppl that said ttheir father wnt step down,
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by adeyemik: 4:05pm On May 02, 2011
Well guys,

Don't let us be fooled by the antic of Gaddafi. Questions need to be answered to prove that the son and 3 grand children were killed -

1. Why was the face of the son killed not shown to the whole world when the corpse was displayed on the libyan state TV?

2. According to the spoke man, Gaddafi and his wife were both in the building when the bomb blasted and yet Gadaffi and the wife were not hurt. Is this possible?  Report from military analyst says, there is no way a bomb of such nature, destroying such a fortified mansion and Gaddafi and his wife will escape without a scratch.

Guys, from all the analysis I have listened and read, Gaddafi is only trying to get the sympathy of the world and has decided to employ such a lying tactics.
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 02, 2011
adeyemik:

Well guys,

Don't let us be fooled by the antic of Gaddafi. Questions need to be answered to prove that the son and 3 grand children were killed -

1. Why was the face of the son killed not shown to the whole world when the corpse was displayed on the libyan state TV?

2. According to the spoke man, Gaddafi and his wife were both in the building when the bomb blasted and yet Gadaffi and the wife were not hurt. Is this possible?  Report from military analyst says, there is no way a bomb of such nature, destroying such a fortified mansion and Gaddafi and his wife will escape without a scratch.

Guys, from all the analysis I have listened and read, Gaddafi is only trying to get the sympathy of the world and has decided to employ such a lying tactics.
Gbam
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by vocalist(f): 4:14pm On May 02, 2011
ENOUGH of all this rubbish dat Obama n his people are doing to African I mean it is humiliating and it is undesirable, y ar they TAKING  the problem of Libyans upon themselves, Honestly speaking I am not a fans of Gaddafi, but i fink Gaddafi did not commit any serious offense dat will warrant the American to go to the extend of killing innocent children, I mean let us speak the truth for once, I fink we Africans we've come of age to cater for ourselves without the advent of Obama, I think we have elites who can settle our leadership tussle and predicament, How I wish dat our African leaders will arise and fight for the freedom of African, I mean Gaddafi children and grandchildren should be left out of this problem and let Obama and his people go and mind their own problem, n not destroying our Africans Brothers.  Honestly I am not comfortable with this development. Let us not rejoice in evil, OBAMA HAVE DONE MORE HARM DAN GOOD IN THE AFRICAN CONTINENT.
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by kunlekunle: 4:15pm On May 02, 2011
[/b]the end result of this atteck is to grab the whole of north africa (epo robi) oil.
what hitler wanted, and could not achieve.
watch iran in another 10 years [b]
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by drlawng(m): 5:00pm On May 02, 2011
@Cap28

Your posts shows how intellectually lazy you are. You need to get off those conspiracy websites you read. Better yet stop lifting their quotes verbatim. You sound half educated, use it.
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by igbogolo: 5:00pm On May 02, 2011
vocalist:

ENOUGH of all this rubbish dat Obama n his people are doing to African I mean it is humiliating and it is undesirable, y ar they TAKING  the problem of Libyans upon themselves, Honestly speaking I am not a fans of Gaddafi, but i fink Gaddafi did not commit any serious offense dat will warrant the American to go to the extend of killing innocent children, I mean let us speak the truth for once, I fink we Africans we've come of age to cater for ourselves without the advent of Obama, I think we have elites who can settle our leadership tussle and predicament, How I wish dat our African leaders will arise and fight for the freedom of African, I mean Gaddafi children and grandchildren should be left out of this problem and let Obama and his people go and mind their own problem, n not destroying our Africans Brothers.  Honestly I am not comfortable with this development. Let us not rejoice in evil, OBAMA HAVE DONE MORE HARM DAN GOOD IN THE AFRICAN CONTINENT.

My dear, Libya is not your african brother. Get that into your head. There is nothing that suggests any 'brotherhood' except for the fact that we are 'unfortunate' enough to be labelled as africans.

It took french intervention to end the crisis in Ivory Coast. where was the so called 'african leaders' and why was it they could not 'settle our leadership problems'?  so how have we 'come of age to cater for ourselves'?

Apart from making useless noise, what has African Union achieved in this Libyan crisis?

Seriously you make me laugh.

Leave the Americans alone. Go home to your room, lie down, cover your head with a dark blanket and have a well deserved self reflection.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

French President's Camel Killed And Eaten In Mali / Court Jails Guatemalan Ex-President Otto Perez & His VP Roxana Baldetti / Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.