Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents (32876 Views)

Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H / Greenfield University: We Payed ₦180 Million For The Release Of Our Children / Greenfield Students: We Didn’t Expect Bandits To Kill Our Children – Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 29, 2021
FULANI TERRORISTS

IN WORLD TERRORIST INDEX

1 Like

Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by system21: 8:06pm On May 29, 2021
I'm suspecting Buhari is benefiting from this kidnapping business

1 Like

Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by Keemsleek005(m): 8:08pm On May 29, 2021
Jeffyblaq:

Yuh words are senseless..

Read again what you typed.

I dont exchange word with people like u who are mannerless and cant engage in simple conversation.
Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by Ladylawyer(f): 8:11pm On May 29, 2021
Mentioning the amount paid to the kidnappers does not sit well with me, maybe i am old fashioned but i feel more people will go into kidnapping for the sake of the money involved.

2 Likes

Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by faithfull18(f): 8:13pm On May 29, 2021
Jesu.
Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by McLizbae: 8:18pm On May 29, 2021
180 million! That's enough to get as much armory and other facilities for the next kidnap operation.

Bleeped govt! Bleeped leaders! Bleeped leadership! Bleeped society! Bleeped people!

2 Likes

Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by Olril18(m): 8:21pm On May 29, 2021
helinues:
Truth is coming out gradually..
oloshi..
why don't u praise buhari as usual

2 Likes

Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by obidaddy: 8:29pm On May 29, 2021
post=102175696:
May God punish all kidnappers in our nation,
May God punish the sponsors of the evil herdsmen and Boko Haram and the politicians that brought them upon our nation to cause mayhem.
May the people that support and sponsor them all die painfully, and may they suffer so much pains as long as they live on earth before dying in shame.

If you are not one of the people supporting the evil sponsors of these herdsmen,
kindly say A BIG AMEN To these little prayers.

God pass dem.
They will all end miserably in life.

All sponsors and enabler of all the terrorist organizations in our darling country, from this evil Boko Boys, to bandits, Igbos terrorists organization, evil fulani herdsmen must all be fished out.
They will all never know peace as long as it is sorrow, tears and blood they want flowing in our nation.....along with their evil supporters.

Especially all the terrorist organizations (Boko Haram and Igbos terrorist groups) killing our military personnel.
Evil, sorrow, tears and blood shall be their end at the end of it all.

Peace shall reign in our nation.
God bless Nigeria

I like this your prayers, you have unwittingly condemned yourself. I say a big fat loudest AMEN to your prayers heaping live coal on your own head.

Since you are the master of editing comments, editing this will not save you, it's settled. The vultures shall BBQ & GRILL you while still alive.

2 Likes

Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by Odogwu2023(m): 8:30pm On May 29, 2021
that can be denjelos!
sorry about the institution,would one apply to study there again?
Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by Gbagura: 8:32pm On May 29, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

No supporter of Buhari will make heaven
Angel Gabriel weldone
Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by Grace001: 8:38pm On May 29, 2021
They will be arrested and jail for paying ransom
Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by okuta007: 8:40pm On May 29, 2021
Brushstrokes20:
Finally!....the redundant coupist is all shades of useless!

Nigeria urgently needs a leader!

You are so right...Bouhari is not even in control of his own life or household and they want him to control Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by jaxxy(m): 8:43pm On May 29, 2021
And the government has left these criminals. undecided

1 Like

Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by jaxxy(m): 8:45pm On May 29, 2021
FalseProphet1:
180m? I don't see bandits quitting their kidnapping business anytime soon.

This I have seen.

And the presidency allowed them walk away freely till now to enjoy their ransom?

Not 1 single bandit caught talkless of killed, not 1??

1 Like

Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by West2019(m): 8:51pm On May 29, 2021
Some useless, hopeless, foolish, badstrd, idoit, animals,higoat,born by mistakes, we come out and be praising buhari,it shall never be well wit buhari and him generations

1 Like

Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by FalseProphet1(m): 8:55pm On May 29, 2021
jaxxy:

And the presidency allowed them walk away freely till now to enjoy their ransom?

Not 1 single bandit caught talkless of killed, not 1??
That's because the government are part of the bandits. You obviously cannot kill yourself.

Shiek gumi has been their mediator, negotiating ransoms on behalf on the bandits, yet he's still a free man, no arrest, no questioning.

The only thing this government is concerned about is why the south banned open grazing.

Nigeria has never had it this bad.

2 Likes

Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by VictorUSA(m): 8:55pm On May 29, 2021
If i have the chance i'll kidnap buhari's daughter and demand for a ransom of N10 billion to see how he'll react to the situation.

1 Like

Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by Kingspin(m): 9:04pm On May 29, 2021
michaelpop50:

This your sarcasm na 100%. Oya go mama Aiye Kpogan shop go collect bread and beans with 3 boiled eggs, I go pay.

Note: Abeg nor use mess kill person oh
This is beyond sarcasm.
This is for you to think clearly
Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by jaxxy(m): 9:05pm On May 29, 2021
FalseProphet1:

That's because the government are part of the bandits. You obviously cannot kill yourself.

Shiek gumi has been their mediator, negotiating ransoms on behalf on the bandits, yet he's still a free man, no arrest, no questioning.

The only thing this government is concerned about is why the south banned open grazing.

Nigeria has never had it this bad.

A negotiator may not be involved in the crime bt the criminals should be apprehended. That is non negotiable.
Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by Kingstanding: 9:06pm On May 29, 2021
Macsjebs:
shocked

May God rescue Nigeria from the hands of the wicked
. Leave God out of Nigeria problem. Do chinessbeg God before there country is where it is today? Almighty has created Earth for human then it left for us how we manage and rule it by ourselves. Heaven help those who help themselves.

1 Like

Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by tete7000(m): 9:09pm On May 29, 2021
And by coming to the public to say this, they encourage more bandits to kidnap their children.
Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by zombieHUNTER: 9:10pm On May 29, 2021
Gbagura:
Angel Gabriel weldone

What is more evil than Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by Splitmind: 9:13pm On May 29, 2021
I would like to thank our able President? Muhammadu Buhari for rising to the occasion and working hard to release these captured students.

He is a father too and understands what these parents are going through.

Thank you again Mr President!
Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by jayworld15(m): 9:17pm On May 29, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Are our government going to effect the law that says they will jail anyone that pays ransom to Kidnappers

Do you have a scheme planned out on how to save the victims of the kidnappers or you will allowed them to be killed?
If your family members are kidnapped, wait for government for assistance. It’d be the awaiting the resurrection of Gbenga Adeboye the second time.

1 Like

Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by Ghast12: 9:17pm On May 29, 2021
Jesus
Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by sdm4christ: 9:18pm On May 29, 2021
God have on this country. I feel their pain and agony.
Hmmmnnn, what is the worth of life? Thank God for life.
Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by juman(m): 9:27pm On May 29, 2021
We have useless president.

1 Like

Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by TemmyT002(m): 9:30pm On May 29, 2021
My goodness!!
Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 29, 2021
Kingspin:
This is beyond sarcasm.
This is for you to think clearly

I'm not an Igbo man. He nor concern me

Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:45pm On May 29, 2021
chatinent:
Mehn, I'm touched. I feel the pain of the parents.

Well fam, hit me up for thesis and dissertation writing.

I may need your service in future, how can we keep in touch
Re: Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents by zoedew: 9:49pm On May 29, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Governor Bought Presidential Forms For Jonathan - Daily Trust / Some People's Candidate Cannot Hold Spoon - Sowore / Defection: APC Rejects Godsday Orubebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.