Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

In A Typical African Home, Can The Wife Really Say No To Her Husband? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In A Typical African Home, Can The Wife Really Say No To Her Husband? (2478 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / 5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. / Marrying From An Extremely Poor Home. Can You Consider It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In A Typical African Home, Can The Wife Really Say No To Her Husband? by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 01, 2011
see the bellow pics

Re: In A Typical African Home, Can The Wife Really Say No To Her Husband? by MissyB3(f): 1:59pm On May 01, 2011
Lol! Likey likey.  cheesy
Re: In A Typical African Home, Can The Wife Really Say No To Her Husband? by ShyOne(f): 3:52pm On May 01, 2011
ahahahahahaha

he said he likes it in the morning

i am not really a morning girl

i am going to have to order this here equipment

@ OP

Thanks for the thought process
Re: In A Typical African Home, Can The Wife Really Say No To Her Husband? by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 01, 2011
lol@ the picture.
Re: In A Typical African Home, Can The Wife Really Say No To Her Husband? by 190: 4:06pm On May 01, 2011
Loool @ the trap in between the woman's legs

but they aint black but white so why should they be potrayed as afrikan's
Re: In A Typical African Home, Can The Wife Really Say No To Her Husband? by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 01, 2011
190:

Loool @ the trap in between the woman's legs

but they aint black but white so why should they be potrayed as afrikan's

sheesh 190 lol. he wants us to focus on the resistance of the lady not the skin color. tongue

so what is your take on the question. In A Typical African Home, Can The Wife Really Say No To Her Husband?
I'd really like to know from a male's perspective.
Re: In A Typical African Home, Can The Wife Really Say No To Her Husband? by Dsense(m): 4:32pm On May 01, 2011
^^ undecided undecided undecided

OP.

Yes! and Yes!!! . . . . .She should have a say in the house just like i have a say.
Re: In A Typical African Home, Can The Wife Really Say No To Her Husband? by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 01, 2011
D-sense:

undecided undecided undecided

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: In A Typical African Home, Can The Wife Really Say No To Her Husband? by Princek12(m): 4:51pm On May 01, 2011
the guy in the pic should go and find him an ashawo. if his wife cannot fulfill her matrimonial duty, then another woman should step in and help her out. simple.
Re: In A Typical African Home, Can The Wife Really Say No To Her Husband? by 190: 4:54pm On May 01, 2011
Princek12:

the guy in the pic should go and find him an ashawo. if his wife cannot fulfill her matrimonial duty, then another woman should step in and help her out. simple.

Simple!!

The most reasonable advice so far on this thread!!

[size=5pt]if its me, i would stand up, wear shirt and find ashawo!! grin grin grin[/size]
Re: In A Typical African Home, Can The Wife Really Say No To Her Husband? by BABE3: 5:05pm On May 01, 2011
That picture is Super Duper stu[i]pid[/i]!!! What d french? Who does that? Crazy lots!
It's quite funny though!

@Topic: Yes, a wife can really say NO! What kind question be that sef? undecided
Re: In A Typical African Home, Can The Wife Really Say No To Her Husband? by mojounited(m): 5:06pm On May 01, 2011
shocked cheesy That pic is quite funny; even if the man decides to put out the electricity supply to the entire building which would turn off the socket and render the barrier/barricade useless, the trap between her legs would be more harmful grin

@OP, of course it does happen. Some, if not most, African women deny their men of s3x when there's a quarrel between them. .I read somewhere that during a presidential campaign for the just concluded elections in Nigeria, women were advised by a candidate (woman) to deny and starve their men of s3x if the men fail to vote for a particular party, hence the ish happens everwhere sad
Re: In A Typical African Home, Can The Wife Really Say No To Her Husband? by InkedNerd(f): 5:10pm On May 01, 2011
@OP: Yes, why not? What's the point in wanting to have sex if your wife is only going to lie there like a piece of wood because she doesn't want it. Besides, if a wife says no and the husbands persists, we all know what that's called lipsrsealed
Re: In A Typical African Home, Can The Wife Really Say No To Her Husband? by seedord247(m): 5:13pm On May 01, 2011
That why i like the Igbo pple, afta you have paid 2 milla for dowry she automatically becomes yur slave that means yu can have sex with her anytime anyday even durings menstruaal period
Re: In A Typical African Home, Can The Wife Really Say No To Her Husband? by InkedNerd(f): 5:15pm On May 01, 2011
^^^ Ummmm, wrong. Your must have been hanging out with some fake Ibo's. Last time I checked, we weren't anyone's slave tongue
Re: In A Typical African Home, Can The Wife Really Say No To Her Husband? by BABE3: 5:17pm On May 01, 2011
^^Tell'em girl! wink
Re: In A Typical African Home, Can The Wife Really Say No To Her Husband? by r231(m): 5:19pm On May 01, 2011
nope grin
Re: In A Typical African Home, Can The Wife Really Say No To Her Husband? by Dsense(m): 5:20pm On May 01, 2011
seedord247:

That why i like the Igbo pple, afta you have paid 2 milla for dowry she automatically becomes yur slave that means yu can have sex with her anytime anyday even durings menstruaal period

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ink,
The guy said it right grin grin grin tongue
Re: In A Typical African Home, Can The Wife Really Say No To Her Husband? by 190: 5:24pm On May 01, 2011
seedord247:

Very True

Odikwa 2million naira nor be Joke ooh!!

Nna can u return my money!! grin
Re: In A Typical African Home, Can The Wife Really Say No To Her Husband? by InkedNerd(f): 5:25pm On May 01, 2011
D-sense:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ink,
The guy said it right  grin grin grin  tongue

Shaarap, before I send evil spirits to your house angry
Re: In A Typical African Home, Can The Wife Really Say No To Her Husband? by seedord247(m): 5:30pm On May 01, 2011
Ink Say the Truth ask yur pple in the east.

Egonokwu. . . . . Na money dey speak
Re: In A Typical African Home, Can The Wife Really Say No To Her Husband? by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 01, 2011
PLEASE NO DIVERT THE TREAD TOPIC TO ANOTHER THING grin grin
Re: In A Typical African Home, Can The Wife Really Say No To Her Husband? by InkedNerd(f): 6:01pm On May 01, 2011
seedord247:

Tunde, stop spreading lies tongue
Re: In A Typical African Home, Can The Wife Really Say No To Her Husband? by Dsense(m): 6:03pm On May 01, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Shaarap, before I send evil spirits to your house angry

grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue . . .It's okay leme stop laughing  . .No! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

seedord247:

Sheeeess e don do . . . Stop displaying the secret of other tribes here ,  . angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: In A Typical African Home, Can The Wife Really Say No To Her Husband? by InkedNerd(f): 6:07pm On May 01, 2011
D-sense:

grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue . . .It's okay leme stop laughing  . .No! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sheeeess e don do . . . Stop displaying the secret of other tribes here ,  . angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin

Eeeeehhhhh, ok. I will commence the summoning of evil spirits

**[/b]Inked_Nerd starts saying incantations[b]**

You'll be sorry angry
Re: In A Typical African Home, Can The Wife Really Say No To Her Husband? by BABE3: 6:10pm On May 01, 2011
^^^  Girl you getting crazy (ghetto accent)!!!!

You starting to remind me of flo! And you know what that means----lmaooooo  kiss
Re: In A Typical African Home, Can The Wife Really Say No To Her Husband? by Dsense(m): 6:11pm On May 01, 2011
Where is the devil coming from? shocked shocked shocked shocked

I'm off this devilsh thread  grin tongue
Re: In A Typical African Home, Can The Wife Really Say No To Her Husband? by InkedNerd(f): 6:15pm On May 01, 2011
BABE!:

^^^  Girl you getting crazy (ghetto accent)!!!!

You starting to remind me of flo! And you know what that means----lmaooooo  kiss

No I'm not grin

I'm just protecting my people cool

D-sense:

Where is the devil coming from? shocked shocked shocked shocked

I'm off this devilsh thread  grin tongue

I no go tell you. All you need to know is that you betta watch your back angry
Re: In A Typical African Home, Can The Wife Really Say No To Her Husband? by MrsChima(f): 6:20pm On May 01, 2011
[size=33pt]LMAO@FAKE IBOS grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

OP,

I can see SOME people aren't getting laid. The excessive sex talk is astounding.
Re: In A Typical African Home, Can The Wife Really Say No To Her Husband? by Dsense(m): 6:22pm On May 01, 2011
^^^Another ugly Igbo just joined the crew grin grin
Didn't satisfy you well on bed last night?

Inked_Nerd:

No I'm not grin

I'm just protecting my people cool

I no go tell you. All you need to know is that you betta watch your back angry

Keep protecting them . . .Fake Igbo tongue tongue tongue
Re: In A Typical African Home, Can The Wife Really Say No To Her Husband? by InkedNerd(f): 6:25pm On May 01, 2011
D-sense:

Keep protecting them . . .Fake Igbo tongue tongue tongue

Shaarap, you better hope you don't get into any "accidents" over the week lipsrsealed
Re: In A Typical African Home, Can The Wife Really Say No To Her Husband? by Dsense(m): 6:35pm On May 01, 2011
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It True That Yoruba Is Land Of Twins? / Brothers Recreate Photos From Childhood For Mum's 55th B'day (pictures Included) / Does Good Manners Give Rise To Good Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.