Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,751 members, 7,806,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (24242 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv 2011 American Lottery Results Finally Out / Dv 2012 Lottery Results Have Been Voided Due To Computer Programming Error. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! by strangest(m): 2:13pm On May 01, 2011
CHECK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC/
Re: Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! by kenny1st(m): 3:31pm On May 01, 2011
Just checked the result and my brother have been selected,can someone pls guide/advice me on the next step. Pls contact me on: kennytim2000@yahoo.com. I'l be really grateful.
Re: Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! by baldman: 9:13pm On May 03, 2011
Congrats! my broda won too, and both of them are just two out of the about 6000 people selected in Nigeria. Please tell your brother to make sure he provides the same information he provided in the original application form, in the next form he will be filling online, unless there has been a real, verifiable change. I will advise he should not try to introduce the issue of marriage at this point, unless the marriage is genuine and verifiable. Moreover, he should not ( of course he will not be allowed) try to smuggle the new bride ( if any) into the scheme, at this point. The only problem he might have is if he tries bringing any new info that might appear like an attempt to cheat the system. Trust me, lies are easily discover, because you will be asked the same question in differs ways in the course of the processing. Let him start processing the Police report, I think they get it from the headquarters in Lagos or Abuja. Its always advisable not to make much noise about it, he should not leave his job until traveling his imminent. I repeat tell him not to play smart in anyway. The medical text will be at Kamoras but that is not the next step for now. Let him fill the forms and await further directives. Please tell him America will not change him, if he could not succeed in Nigeria for whatever reason, he might even be more difficult to succeed in the US, if he has been succeeding here, he should be prepared to put in extra efforts, making it in the US is not a piece of cake. Hope all of these help. Congrats again.
Re: Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! by badgirlshn: 10:14am On May 04, 2011
please i have been trying to check myine and am always told that the session is timed out please what can i do, ril_luv"yahoo.com]
Re: Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! by Nobody: 10:49am On May 04, 2011
checked and my name absence but does that mean that we can not check later. or if ur name is not there, that is the end for the year. please let me know better
Re: Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! by dinggle: 3:00pm On May 04, 2011
I checked but could not find my name is it because I didnt play, pls help me
Re: Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! by Isapro1(m): 3:50pm On May 04, 2011
I check and i was not selected.thought am still doing it everynow and then hoping somthing might happen lol
Re: Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! by lakesyde07: 4:45pm On May 04, 2011
Hello House,Please i tried checking my status online and the response was your entry has not been selected for further processing!!! Please does anyone know if the result comes in batches or that is the final list for the year ? I would appreciate your comments.
Re: Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! by strangest(m): 8:37pm On May 04, 2011
If you were among the lucky ones that were selected,, I will advise that you make the following link and forum, your best friend, You will get more answers to your questions there. Concerning Police report, I think its better you get it within 3 months of going for an interview. This is the link and forum http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?321742-DV-2012-Applicants-and-Lucky-Winners/page10
Re: Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! by Jasperjay: 10:41pm On May 04, 2011
Congrats to all successful applicants, otherwise i wish u better luck next time.
Re: Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! by angelo5uk(m): 4:20am On May 05, 2011
o boy, just checked mine and won, oh happy day,
well i need advice on what to do next,
those that won can contact me on angelo5uk@yahoo.co.uk make we rub minds,
Re: Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! by strangest(m): 7:59am On May 05, 2011
As much as I want to congratulate every successful candidate of the lottery, I will not advise you to start popping champagne yet, there is still every possibility that you may not get a visa if you do not follow the processing very well, I still advise that you follow the following forum, where you will get step by step information, http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?321742-DV-2012-Applicants-and-Lucky-Winners/page10
Re: Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! by conquerorb: 1:36pm On May 11, 2011
i understand the method to inform selectees of the dv is changed.(no longer by mail from 2012)which medium then, will be used since it seems scammers are using pples emails to send fake selected messages?
Re: Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! by strangest(m): 3:26pm On May 11, 2011
@conquerorb when you registered, you were given a Confirmation Number: that looks like this 20122GBEG7IUOO8P, , You need this number and some other personal details to confirm from the following website https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC/, no mail and no email from kentucky, any other thing I believe is scam
Re: Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! by sunnyflo: 6:29pm On May 11, 2011
Hi friends, i am have been trying to check my bro name in the DV 2012 from the site https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ and it has been saying We are experiencing technical difficulties at this time. , please if any one has an information about where i can check name please let me know asap, my e mail is sunnysplash88@yahoo.com
Re: Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 11, 2011
angelo5uk:

o boy, just checked mine and won, oh happy day,
well i need advice on what to do next,
those that won can contact me on angelo5uk@yahoo.co.uk make we rub minds,

looks like you wanna scheme
Re: Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! by sunnyflo: 12:49am On May 12, 2011
some on assit me how can i check cus https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ ia not loading,  babaearly do you have any idea,
Re: Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! by Encrypt654: 6:49pm On May 12, 2011
I am excited, I applied for my wife and I and both of us were selected, checked the result on the 2nd of May, PRINTED the selection letter with the security bar code, filled the forms online, printed them and sent them off to KCC by registered mail on the 10th of May.

Unfortunately the website is NOW experiencing 'technical diffculties', I am of the opinion that this is a way of reducing the number of applications for the first round of processing in a bid to manage the volume of forms coming in.

So for those who checked and were selected but did not print the letter, those individuals may be in the mirky waters of 'not acting promptly' The website may not be opened again until later in the year when the 1st set of interviews letters have been sent out, guess what? Interview letters will not be sent out via regular post, it will be posted to the website again, so you will have to log in again to check the letter of interview, you will only recieve an email informing you that there is an update for you on the status entrace site.

So keep your fingers crossed and hope the site is reopened soon so you can initiate the process, but I can alsmost guess that once the site is up and running again, the 6000+ visas for Nigerian citizens would have been almost exhausted.

For more info you may google (DV-2012 transcript) and open the PDF.

Best wishes.
Re: Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! by Encrypt654: 7:09pm On May 12, 2011
kenny1st:

Just checked the result and my brother have been selected,can someone pls guide/advice me on the next step. Pls contact me on: kennytim2000@yahoo.com. I'l be really grateful.

I hope that you have printed the letter on selection with the security bar code, because if you have not done that then you may be already to late, however if you have, then you must act swiftly and follow the instructions on this website (www.dvselectee.state.gov).

Best wishes!!!
Re: Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! by Encrypt654: 7:12pm On May 12, 2011
sunnyflo:

Hi friends, i am have been trying to check my bro name in the DV 2012 from the site https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ and it has been saying We are experiencing technical difficulties at this time. , please if any one has an information about where i can check name please let me know asap, my e mail is sunnysplash88@yahoo.com

You may want to read my first post as I suggested what may be going on, however I am not 100% certain this is the case, keep praying, and believing,

Best wishes,
Re: Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! by Encrypt654: 7:15pm On May 12, 2011
strangest:

As much as I want to congratulate every successful candidate of the lottery, I will not advise you to start popping champagne yet, there is still every possibility that you may not get a visa if you do not follow the processing very well, I still advise that you follow the following forum, where you will get step by step information, http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?321742-DV-2012-Applicants-and-Lucky-Winners/page10

I would suggest the best webpage to visit for successful applicants who have PRINTED the letter of selection from the entrance selection site is www.dvselectee.state.gov.

Best wishes,
Re: Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! by Encrypt654: 5:03pm On May 13, 2011
All those who think they may have won the DV-2012 lottery this year should not celebrate yet. There was a fault with the program that made most individuals that were selected come from the first two days of application. A second round of selection is to be carried out and new results will be released by July 15th.

You may want to verify these claims at (http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1857622883?bckey=AQ~~,AAAAAGWqYgE~,KxHPzbPALrFGi6o0QhQY9IxyliWBJ3Vq&bctid=942119090001)

So go back to your prayer rooms.

Best wishes,
Re: Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! by deoyel25(m): 8:08pm On May 13, 2011
@Encrypt654, you are very correct.

To all applicants, see it yourself
http://www.dvlottery.state.gov/
I know that news is a shattered dream for the people that won previously and a good news for those of us that did not win. A new selection will be made and some that won previously might not be lucky again and some of us that were not selected previously will win. I wish you all the very best,
Re: Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! by strangest(m): 11:51pm On May 13, 2011
@Encrypt654 Thanks for the info grin grin grin grin grin I was not selected, I pray I will be selected this time, thanks a million, I believe God still get plans for me,
Re: Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! by Encrypt654: 10:19am On May 14, 2011
Normally I should be concerned about the situation, but there is an unusual peace in my Heart that my own CASE will be sorted out by God Himself, I will be back here to let you know of the positive news by July 15th, I want us all to be encouraged by the words below;

Faith Starts Where Facts and Figures Stop,

So don't stop believing,

Best wishes,

wink
Re: Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! by shakers(m): 3:40pm On May 14, 2011
and i don vex troway my confirmation code before lol what do i do now lol
Re: Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! by Encrypt654: 9:25pm On May 14, 2011
Re: Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! by loverencha: 7:10pm On May 19, 2011
@sHAKERS you can still reclaim your confirmation code. Today, i was sent a mail from Kentucky or so, They informed me on the cancellation of the previous results and that anybody that has lost his/her confirmation number should follow a link.

There is still hope for you. Sign in to your E-mail address. Some other people also received this e-mail but I do not know if it is everybody.

I wish us all the best of luck, I did not win the previous time but I hope that by the Lord's grace, I will win this time around in the new random selection
Re: Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! by Encrypt654: 10:13am On May 22, 2011
Hey Guys,

Here's inviting you to the forum on facebook with regards to this matter, I think they have made some form of progress, I have joined the group, this group is especially good if you were initially selected.

https://www.facebook.com/dv2012/posts/185378411514418#!/dv2012

Best wishes,
Re: Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! by babalawo(m): 1:17pm On May 23, 2011
Hello all

Big heart to all initial selectees my prayers are with you.

Pls ive got a very strange condition with respect to the cancelled dv2012.

I did not apply last year but did in 2010 BUT I RECEIVED A MAIL FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF STATES with a link to a confrimation number?

I have kept the confirmation number waiting till 15th of July to conifrm if my details does match the confrimation number if this goes true then most likely they really had a system failure cos i dint apply last year.

CAN I WIN A LOTTERY I NEVER APPLIED FOR?- I HOPE SO BUT AM JUST NOT REALLY BOTHERED BUT am waiting
Re: Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! by ubrendan: 12:12pm On May 24, 2011
I WON BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT MY WIFE WAS PREGNANT THEN AND NOW SHE HAS GIVEN BIRTH TO OUR BABY
WHICH WAS NOT PART OF THE INITIAL APPLICATION, HOW DO I GO ABOUT IT SO THAT WE DONT GO LEAVING BEHIND
OUR BABY? HOW DO I INCLUDE MY BABY'S NAME WITHOUT BEING DISQUALIFIED?
Re: Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! by anfanio: 2:06pm On May 24, 2011
DV Program 2012: Starting on or about July 15, 2011, through June 30, 2012, all entrants may check the status of their entries through the Entry Status Check on the E-DV website. Review the IMPORTANT NOTICE on the E-DV website www.dvlottery.state.gov.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Most Embarrassing Moment At The US Embassy, Abuja/Lagos / Students Survive Ghastly Motor Accident While Going Home For The Weekend. Photos / Dual Nationality Nigeria/uk Passport?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.