Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,858 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:57 AM

Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women (4287 Views)

Top 10 Female Rejection Lines / Top 10 Male Rejection Lines / Top 10 Female Rejection Lines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women by Pweety4me(f): 6:28pm On May 01, 2011
Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women
(and what they actually mean)

10. I think of you as a brother.
(You remind me of that pig at d dump site)

9. There's a slight difference in our ages.
(I don't want to do my dad.)

8. I'm not attracted to you in 'that' way.
(You are the ugliest dork I've ever laid eyes on.)

7. My life is too complicated right now.
(I don't want you spending the whole night or else you may hear phone calls from all the other guys I'm seeing.)

6. I've got a boyfriend.
(I prefer my male cat)

5. I don't date men where I work.
(I wouldn't date you if you were in the same 'solar system', much less the same building.)

4. It's not you, it's me.
(It's you.)

3. I'm concentrating on my career.
(Even something as boring and unfulfilling as my job is better than dating you.)

2. I'm celibate.
(I've sworn off only the men like you.)

1. Let's just be friends.
(I want you to stay around so I can tell you in excruciating detail about all the other men I meet and have sex with. It's the male perspective thing.)

p.s i don't ave a source i got it from the sky!

1 Share

Re: Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women by r231(m): 6:28pm On May 01, 2011
I see
Re: Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women by Pweety4me(f): 6:29pm On May 01, 2011
LOL smiley lipsrsealed
Re: Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women by r231(m): 6:30pm On May 01, 2011
hello to you too
Re: Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women by InkedNerd(f): 6:30pm On May 01, 2011
[size=13pt]LOL, did you guys know that there's a rejection hot line here in New York?[/size]
Re: Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women by Dsense(m): 6:31pm On May 01, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked

OP.
LMAO
Re: Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women by BABE3: 6:32pm On May 01, 2011
Number 1 is my thing! hehehe--- lipsrsealed
Re: Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women by 190: 6:35pm On May 01, 2011
lastly

THERE IS NO CHEMISTRY BETWEEN US  cheesy  cheesy

Priceless  cheesy
Re: Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women by Scooby1(m): 6:54pm On May 01, 2011
hmmm
Re: Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women by orbaxy(m): 7:00pm On May 01, 2011
11. We can be friends but No sex and kiss.

(I like your fat wallet, but you've got mouth odor)
Re: Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women by CrudeOil2(m): 7:04pm On May 01, 2011
Pweety!
Re: Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 01, 2011
I'll just say:

"No I'm sorry not interested"
if he persists and says, "I know you got a man/not interested but are you happy?"

then I'd say "I told you I am not interested and I'd be happy if you can accept that".

If he continues by saying "come on your man won't be mad if you have a friend would he? a brother just want to take you out!"

then I'd say, "if it's not Red Lobster then forget it!"  angry cheesy cheesy

lol. SIKE!!!!  grin grin

but seriously, I just tell them I am not interested and I REALLY hate those lines above that I bolded. Nothing is more tacky then a guy who doesn't seem to understand the meaning of "not interested aka frigg off!"  undecided esp. when the guy follows you around. <<< i get that a lot! It's creepy. The best way to get a girl is to ask and if she says no, then back off and show her no more interest. She will start to think and it would actually impress her. smiley
Re: Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women by MrsChima(f): 7:12pm On May 01, 2011
Those lines were invented to coddle boy's ego. Keep it concise and truthful.
Re: Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 01, 2011
Exactly Chima. Those lines she posted are like 'open-ended' questions. They actually INVITE unwanted conversation. undecided
Re: Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women by MrsChima(f): 7:17pm On May 01, 2011
Exactly. Boys who can't handle rejection will end up stalking you or causing hurricane to your family because they feel if they can't have you no one else can have you.

That when it becomes dangerous and obsessive. Women needs to learn to be truthful when rejecting advantages from boys. The wrong impression can actually end her life if she is not careful.
Re: Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women by Goldieluks: 7:19pm On May 01, 2011
@OP,
nice lines,but this is 100% true though.
Re: Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Exactly.  Boys who can't handle rejection will end up stalking you or causing hurricane to your family because they feel if they can't have you no one else can have you.  

That when it becomes dangerous and obsessive.  Women needs to learn to be truthful when rejecting advantages from boys.   The wrong impression can actually end her life if she is not careful.  

Absolutely. I do not want to sound paranoid or cause alarm but we are in the real world. Sometimes an innocent gesture such as smiling as the guy is being too persistent or even waving as you are passing a guy checking you out, can be read as an "it's ok to stalk me" invite. It's terrible.

There is this guy who comes to my job every once in a while and he would leave and come back like 5 times or more in the days that he does come. He is not the first but he is by far the worse. undecided My mistake? thinking that saying 'no' with a pleasant facial expression would let him know I am not interested WRONG! He is a cute guy but I think he is used to being praised by females so little me saying 'no' threw him off. Unfortunately he works in the same vicinity I do so when he is on break he comes to my store. I'm not afraid to curse a guy out and I think the next time he comes by it will have to go down. Seriously because no woman should be subject to stalking and over persistence from a guy who cannot handle rejection. Being followed and looked at like meat is not a good feeling.
Re: Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women by Pweety4me(f): 8:06pm On May 01, 2011
Crude Oil:

Pweety!

Hey sweets, i know, but we ave to discuss somethings. wink
Re: Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women by ektbear: 8:37pm On May 01, 2011
Pweety4me:

8. I'm not attracted to you in 'that' way.
(You are the ugliest dork I've ever laid eyes on.)

7. My life is too complicated right now.
(I don't want you spending the whole night or else you may hear phone calls from all the other guys I'm seeing.)

1. Let's just be friends.
(I want you to stay around so I can tell you in excruciating detail about all the other men I meet and have sex with. It's the male perspective thing.) [/color]
Hehe. I've gotten all of the above. A few years ago I'd get depressed from lame rejection lines. But at some point I realized best policy is to simply move "on to the next one" smiley
Re: Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women by Pweety4me(f): 8:45pm On May 01, 2011
I think every guy @ some point has got "let's just be friends" cheesy smiley
Re: Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women by r231(m): 8:46pm On May 01, 2011
nope
Re: Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women by Pweety4me(f): 8:47pm On May 01, 2011
^^Well maybe she said it in spanish(another way) tongue, it's most common sha.
Re: Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women by r231(m): 8:47pm On May 01, 2011
i bet you use it all the time grin grin
Re: Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women by Pweety4me(f): 8:48pm On May 01, 2011
Loool!! no comment grin angry tongue
Re: Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women by Pweety4me(f): 8:52pm On May 01, 2011
I don't reject guys, i just make alternatives wink
Re: Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women by ektbear: 8:53pm On May 01, 2011
"Let's just be friends" is the most painful one of all.

How many dudes actually want to be friends with girls anyway? grin
Re: Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women by Pweety4me(f): 8:55pm On May 01, 2011
ekt_bear:

You know the irony of it, some guys now say when they approach you "i just want to be your friend" damn right!!
Re: Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 01, 2011
ekt_bear:

grin grin grin grin grin i bet!
Re: Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women by r231(m): 9:00pm On May 01, 2011
Pweety4me:

I don't reject guys, i just make alternatives wink

like what
Re: Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women by Pweety4me(f): 9:00pm On May 01, 2011
But my friendship is golden, y the pain? embarassed grin tongue
Re: Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women by ektbear: 9:01pm On May 01, 2011
Pweety4me:

You know the irony of it, some guys now say when they approach you "i just want to be your friend" damn right!!

LMAO. I will never tell a girl that, if I'm looking for more. What is the point of lying, getting her confused? smiley

Plus if you do become friends with her, how do you go from there to a relationship? I dunno how to go from platonic friendship to romance.
Re: Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women by Pweety4me(f): 9:02pm On May 01, 2011
r231:

like what

Friendship grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. / Photo Of The Day! Will You Marry Her If She Is Dangote's Daughter? / Sex With Married Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.