Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Which Website In Nigeria Is The Fastest And Cheapest Bulk Sms Sending Site? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Website In Nigeria Is The Fastest And Cheapest Bulk Sms Sending Site? (4801 Views)

Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US / Are You An Importer? What Are You Importing And From Which Website? / A New Way For Any Bulk Sms Sending Person To Make More Cash.you Get Free 1000sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Website In Nigeria Is The Fastest And Cheapest Bulk Sms Sending Site? by prospo: 7:18pm On May 01, 2011
Please do anyone knows Which Bulk sms site has the most reliable, fast and easily accessible sms gate way in nigeria with cheaper bulk sms sending units?
Re: Which Website In Nigeria Is The Fastest And Cheapest Bulk Sms Sending Site? by lojik(m): 1:57pm On May 03, 2011
Have you tried www.estoresms.com ? You can send sms for as low as N1 per sms.
Re: Which Website In Nigeria Is The Fastest And Cheapest Bulk Sms Sending Site? by chuksGod(m): 7:58am On May 04, 2011
I Think the best is www.anatousms.com
The have verified GSM Numbers,sells as low as 0.90k
Re: Which Website In Nigeria Is The Fastest And Cheapest Bulk Sms Sending Site? by Multitask1: 11:01pm On May 14, 2011
Sending Customized sms from your phone for as low as 85 kobo. Instant delivery. Free trial on http://www.mobileautomatedsystems.com
Re: Which Website In Nigeria Is The Fastest And Cheapest Bulk Sms Sending Site? by oyezkinnola: 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2011
have you tried www.omobilesms.com.sms goes for as low as 0.90k.messages can be sent to all gsm and cdma networks

1 Like

Re: Which Website In Nigeria Is The Fastest And Cheapest Bulk Sms Sending Site? by elderprince: 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2012
Get your own BulkSMS Website Within 24 Hours N20,000 only and buy sms @ 0.77kobo on [size=18pt]gbnsms.com[/size]
With:
Free User Guide, Free ebook on how to get over 2000bulksms
Free 3000 Units
Free GSM Number Database of your state
We will give you free coaching to make money from the sms industry

1 Like

Re: Which Website In Nigeria Is The Fastest And Cheapest Bulk Sms Sending Site? by spaceluv: 9:48pm On Dec 12, 2012

Enterprise Bulk SMS Platform
Cheapest Tarrif at 1unit = 1sms Policy (see portal for details)

*SMS units DO NOT expire
*Auto-messaging (auto-compose) for Large Companies supported
*Desktop and Mobile apps (Blackberry, Android, Symbian, webOS, Windows mobile)

Just check for yourself
---
www.smswheels.com
www.smwheels.com/m [MOBILE SITE]

Re: Which Website In Nigeria Is The Fastest And Cheapest Bulk Sms Sending Site? by legalwealth(m): 1:50am On Dec 13, 2012
You people don't really know the real answers.

Download my FREE SMS Ebook from the link below to discover the real answer.

Everyone should download and read this ebook that I've attached to this below on

“How to Make Over N50,000 Monthly starting THIS FESTIVE SEASON AND FOREVER Just by SENDING CUSTOMISED & BULK SMS/Text Messages For People!”

If yes,Download this EBOOK for FREE now HERE

[TO BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD THIS EBOOK OR SEE ITS DOWNLOAD LINK,YOU NEED TO JOIN THE SITE FIRST BEFORE BROWSING THROUGH THE LINK ABOVE AGAIN]

To Your Success
Presegs Adesida
Re: Which Website In Nigeria Is The Fastest And Cheapest Bulk Sms Sending Site? by MEILYN(m): 9:00am On Sep 05, 2013
Get cheapest and reliable service at https://smartsmssolutions.com/rf.php?ref=17515

*N1.20k per unit
*6 different METHODS to recharge
*Online payment wit atm cards (mastercard, verve, interswitch, eTranzact, pocketmoni)
*desktop and mobile APPS (android, blackberry, symbian, webOS and windows phones)

*FREE HTTP API TO RESELLERS (no setup fee)
*247 support via ticketing system plus others JUST CHECK https://smartsmssolutions.com/rf.php?ref=17515 PS: Get free units to test reliability when you register AFTERWARDS
SHARE D GOOD NEWS..
Re: Which Website In Nigeria Is The Fastest And Cheapest Bulk Sms Sending Site? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2013
Right. When it comes to the best bulk sms site in nigeria, all i can say here is: that you must test the water(s) very well by yourself.
Re: Which Website In Nigeria Is The Fastest And Cheapest Bulk Sms Sending Site? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2013
Great job here.

Btw incase you guys need a US phone number that can make calls receive calls
and sms, get it done online at Usacallsms.com

You can get a free trial for US number on this nairaland thread;

https://www.nairaland.com/1417258/get-usa-phone-number-calls#17756029
Re: Which Website In Nigeria Is The Fastest And Cheapest Bulk Sms Sending Site? by lanbaba: 11:04pm On Nov 26, 2013
If you need cheap bulk sms in nigeria, try www.smsexperience.com offers you the cheapest bulk sms in nigeria.
The service is reliable, fast and affordable
smsexperience also offer you bulksms reseller package.
www.smsexperience.com is the cheapest bulk sms in nigeria.
SMS delivers very fast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Website In Nigeria Is The Fastest And Cheapest Bulk Sms Sending Site? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 22, 2013
Well, if you have not, start using the site called mobilesms24 site to send free bulk sms in nigeria.
Re: Which Website In Nigeria Is The Fastest And Cheapest Bulk Sms Sending Site? by naijamatter: 7:29am On Dec 23, 2013
Re: Which Website In Nigeria Is The Fastest And Cheapest Bulk Sms Sending Site? by snoopzilla: 10:13am On Dec 23, 2013
Here is a link to a free tutorial on how to make to set up, manage and make profit with bulk sms in Nigeria

http://www.techdensity.com/2013/12/bulk-sms-service-booming-in-nigeria.html
Re: Which Website In Nigeria Is The Fastest And Cheapest Bulk Sms Sending Site? by betalife(m): 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2014
I am surprised to experience bad service with the smslive247.com those employed as their customer care reps are very lazy and uncared for clients to the extent that they delayed crediting my account for over 4 hours and their response was so harsh that they even bang phone on my hear
Re: Which Website In Nigeria Is The Fastest And Cheapest Bulk Sms Sending Site? by Ademat7(m): 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2014
betalife: I am surprised to experience bad service with the smslive247.com those employed as their customer care reps are very lazy and uncared for clients to the extent that they delayed crediting my account for over 4 hours and their response was so harsh that they even bang phone on my hear
why did u prefer them to others despite cheap price against #1.72 they charge?
Re: Which Website In Nigeria Is The Fastest And Cheapest Bulk Sms Sending Site? by sampdgreat: 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
For cheap and fast bulksms visite www.sampsms.com
SMS @ 0.9kobo/unit with 10% bonus
Re: Which Website In Nigeria Is The Fastest And Cheapest Bulk Sms Sending Site? by sccofield(m): 6:56am On Aug 13, 2014
For your cheap and reliable bulk sms check out www.smskernel.com
We offer you cheap and reliable bulk sms services and can even help you in your GSM/ mobile campaign and marketing.
In SMSkernel, we are after satisfying our clients and not about the money.
Give us a trial today ...... Its all about messaging
Re: Which Website In Nigeria Is The Fastest And Cheapest Bulk Sms Sending Site? by spaceluv: 7:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
[size=13pt]From the operators of SMSwheels.com and RobocallNG.com[/size]

Both features below:

[size=13pt]1. Check out SMSwheels.com - Enterprise Bulk SMS Platform[/size]
*1unit=1sms Policy! (no deceptive billing)
*Desktop and Mobile apps
*Cheapest platform
*FREE API to consume
*Ticketing support
*HRR (High Return Route) Gateway - delivery speed
*Online/Automated Funding and many others..
*Auto-messaging for Large Companies supported (one-time file upload) and many others

[size=13pt]2. Check out RobocallNG.com - Voice Blast Platform[/size]
Voice Mail Detection
Transfer call to Agent feature
Call statistics export feature
Voice upload either as:
(1) Auto-call recording request for voice capture OR
(2) Manual voice recording upload

No annual renewal fee
No monthly charge
No hidden rental/charge
No reduction in voice quality
No connection fee
No deceptive duration padding
Calls can automatically be redialed
Press 1 for .. Press 2 for .. feature with online result collation at dashboard (useful for voting)
**Unanswered and failed calls? They are NOT CHARGED and can be tracked for future exclusion or redial!

Re: Which Website In Nigeria Is The Fastest And Cheapest Bulk Sms Sending Site? by spillyboy14: 6:16am On Nov 03, 2014
Re: Which Website In Nigeria Is The Fastest And Cheapest Bulk Sms Sending Site? by spillyboy14: 6:17am On Nov 03, 2014
http://coddedsms.padisoft.org/

I KNOW YOU WAN THANK ME.

C'MON, DONT MENTION

Re: Which Website In Nigeria Is The Fastest And Cheapest Bulk Sms Sending Site? by spaceluv: 3:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
[size=20pt] GSM VERIFIABLE db (mobile marketing, political campaign, voice blast phone db) from the operators of SMSwheels.com and RobocallNG.com[/size]

Get at smswheels.com/services/database-valid
VERIFIABLE Db arranged by LGA per state and each sorted by names (first and last), phone number, gender, LGA of the contact, etc.
Call any contact at random to verify.

OUR PLATFORMS
--
[size=13pt]1. Check out SMSwheels.com - Enterprise Bulk SMS Platform[/size]

[size=13pt]2. Check out RobocallNG.com - Voice Blast Platform[/size]
Survey/Voting/Poll using keypads Press 1 for .. Press 2 for ..
Voice upload either as:
(1) Auto-call recording request for voice capture OR
(2) Manual voice recording upload

Calls can automatically be redialed
**Unanswered and failed calls? They are NOT CHARGED and can be tracked for future exclusion or redial!

Re: Which Website In Nigeria Is The Fastest And Cheapest Bulk Sms Sending Site? by wttechiizzy(m): 11:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
Try out www.chromesms.com , System so fast, cheap, efficient, effective, reliable and lot more cool features.
Re: Which Website In Nigeria Is The Fastest And Cheapest Bulk Sms Sending Site? by Chimxy4sato(m): 12:09am On Jun 01, 2015
http://smskick.com is quite good. It gives me what most bulk sms platforms cannot. Message delivery is superb. I think the key here is effectiveness and reliability. They are very effective and reliable.
Re: Which Website In Nigeria Is The Fastest And Cheapest Bulk Sms Sending Site? by samchide(m): 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2015
Welcome

To

www.hiltonsms.com

Thank you.
Re: Which Website In Nigeria Is The Fastest And Cheapest Bulk Sms Sending Site? by doctorfox: 3:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
To think this topic comes up when you search for something important like where to find the fastest internet gateway in Nigeria.
Most likely this is a relevant topic to the search query.

So if you are still out there and looking for a truly fantastic bulk SMS gateway you should give [size=18pt]www.EBulkSMS.com[/size] a try.

Your success is now in your hands. Click wisely [size=14pt]www.EBulkSMS.com[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Get A Genuine Exchanger In Nigeria To Fund And Receive Payza? / Taxation Training For Business Owners: Value Added Tax (VAT) / Investment Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.