Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Pple Prime Company Profile 1---mtn - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pple Prime Company Profile 1---mtn (1449 Views)

Inec Have Started Calling Pple 4 Test / #landers @ Pple's Prime Fair: Mobile Numbers / Pple Prime Company Profile 2------guiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pple Prime Company Profile 1---mtn by damkollins(m): 11:00am On Jul 13, 2007
MTN Nigeria is part of the MTN Group, Africa’s leading cellular telecommunications company. On May 16, 2001, MTN became the first GSM network to make a call following the globally lauded Nigerian GSM auction conducted by the Nigerian Communications Commission earlier in the year. Thereafter the company launched full commercial operations beginning with Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt.

MTN paid $285m for one of four GSM licenses in Nigeria in January 2001. To date, in excess of US$1.8 billion has been invested building mobile telecommunications infrastructure in Nigeria.

Since launch in August 2001, MTN has steadily deployed its services across Nigeria. It now provides services in 223 cities and towns, more than 10,000 villages and communities and a growing number of highways across the country, spanning the 36 states of the Nigeria and the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. Many of these villages and communities are being connected to the world of telecommunications for the first time ever.

The company’s digital microwave transmission backbone, the 3,400 Kilometre Y’elloBahn was commissioned by President Olusegun Obasanjo in January 2003 and is reputed to be the most extensive digital microwave transmission infrastructure in all of Africa. The Y’elloBahn has significantly helped to enhance call quality on MTN network.

The company subsists on the core brand values of leadership, relationship, integrity, innovation and “can-do”. It prides itself on its ability to make the impossible possible, connecting people with friends, family and opportunities.

PROFILE:MTN
MTN Nigeria also recently expanded its network capacity to include a new numbering range with the prefix 0806, making MTN the first GSM network in Nigeria to have adopted an additional numbering system, having exhausted its initial subscriber numbering range - 0803.

In its resolve to enhance quality customer service, MTN Nigeria has also introduced a self-help toll-free 181 customer-care line through which subscribers can resolve their frequently asked questions free of charge.

MTN’s overriding mission is to be a catalyst for Nigeria’s economic growth and development, helping to unleash Nigeria’s strong developmental potential not only through the provision of world class communications but also through innovative and sustainable corporate social responsibility initiatives.
Re: Pple Prime Company Profile 1---mtn by tionne(f): 2:31pm On Jul 13, 2007
nice one damkollins but u left out their mission n vission

mission: to provide firstclass network quality, customer service and value

vission: to be the leading provider of telecomunications services in nigeria

core values: leadership
integrity
innovation
relationships
can do attitude
Re: Pple Prime Company Profile 1---mtn by damkollins(m): 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2007
Thanks for completing that for me,that's the more reason why we are working together as a team.I'll really like to meet you.
08052130317 and 08066700029 are my numbers.give me a beep!
Re: Pple Prime Company Profile 1---mtn by inext: 1:42pm On Jul 14, 2007
damkollins and tionne, this is very wonderful work u guys are doiung and i would very much like to join u guys.pls could u send me info on how i cud help. my username is inext.
Re: Pple Prime Company Profile 1---mtn by damkollins(m): 10:29am On Jul 16, 2007
inext:

damkollins and tionne, this is very wonderful work u guys are doiung and i would very much like to join u guys.please could u send me info on how i cud help. my username is inext.

Your contribution is very much welcome.If you're chanced to help us check out the expected companies and may be what u know about them,kindly paste it for the benefit of the whole house as you know He who waters other people's farm will also be watered.
By the way,it was ur first post on #land!You're welcome and I hope things will work out.

(1) (Reply)

Mtn N250,000 / Bank Phb Test: 26th / A Missed Call From Intercontinental Bank: Are They Calling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.