Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! (44954 Views)

Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash / Matthew Ajibade Dies In US Police Custody (Photo) / Osama Bin Laden Is Not Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by koruji(m): 3:49am On May 02, 2011
Good Riddance To Bad Rubbish - Osama Bin Laden Eliminated

Breaking News Right Now on CNN - all over the American Networks.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/05/01/bin.laden.dead/index.html

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/05/01/obama-to-make-statment-tonight-subject-unknown/
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 3:51am On May 02, 2011
Yo, what channel is CNN on again?

Why are you ppl jubilating? There are million more of him to replace him.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by koruji(m): 4:01am On May 02, 2011
I think it is a good day for America and all those who were busy with their daily chores (called jobs) on Sept. 11 only to be snuffed out in the high noon.

I think the U.S. and the world know that there are Osamas in waiting - they would have to double up  the game.

Baseline is the world or Nigeria or anywhere else cannot be left in the hands of terrorists.

I think the muslim world should jubilate too - this guy and his drugged crazies have killed more muslims than anybody else since 2001.

Ileke-IdI:

Yo, what channel is CNN on again?

Why are you ppl jubilating? There are million more of him to replace him.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 4:06am On May 02, 2011
Yes true.

Today, 5/1/2011 is a momentous moment for the victims' families.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by koruji(m): 4:10am On May 02, 2011
The guy was not living in caves at all.

He was found in a mansion outside of the Pakistani capital of Islamabad!!!
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 4:11am On May 02, 2011
I hope the Nigerian government is taking some precautionary measures to prevent another round of carnage in the north.
I won't be surprised if some knuckeheads up north decides to avenge him on fellow Nigerians.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by chukwudi01: 4:11am On May 02, 2011
The president was supposed to speak to us 40 minutes ago. WTF!
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by koruji(m): 4:12am On May 02, 2011
True - especially those Boko Haram guys in Maiduguri.

Aigbofa:

I hope the Nigerian government is taking precautionary measures to prevent another round of carnage in the north.
I won't be surprised if some knuckeheads up north decides to avenge him on fellow Nigerians.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Kilode1: 4:18am On May 02, 2011
Hopefully this will now qualify Obama for American citizenship.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by eddyjams(f): 4:19am On May 02, 2011
Lets wait for confirmation from the US president
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by koruji(m): 4:19am On May 02, 2011
Yeah, right. That citizenship thing is all politics - but Obama can play that game pretty good.

Kilode?!:

Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 4:20am On May 02, 2011
Kilode?!:

LOL  grin grin

This should do it.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 4:21am On May 02, 2011
Aigbofa:

I hope the Nigerian government is taking some precautionary measures to prevent another round of carnage in the north.

Ah ahn!!
Won tie to be!!
That's drastic nau. . .  .but Southerners in the North needa be cautious then.

Kilode?!:

lol
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by dayokanu(m): 4:23am On May 02, 2011
Osama is dead. Its on CNN

What the gra gra of George bush and Republican couldnt do, the smiles and jokes of Obama did
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by tunku(m): 4:23am On May 02, 2011
Found in a mansion? Good riddance to bad rubbish indeed.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by ugostefano(m): 4:25am On May 02, 2011
i hope there will be peace in all Arab nations after his death. its weird to celebrate someones death. so i  wont rejoice.
But does his death stop terrorism ? dont think so.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 4:25am On May 02, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Ah ahn!!
Wan to be!!
That's drastic nau. . . .but Southerners in the North needa be cautious then.

lol

Remember the cartoon riots and the Miss World riots? This is bigger than both, their spiritual leader has just been knocked off. Better be safe than sorry.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Pelpelly(m): 4:25am On May 02, 2011
Nigerians everywhere (in fact people everywhere) please be on guard and be careful.  U.S. Intelligence has just announced that they have word that extremist Muslims worldwide will start to attack innocent by standards in retaliation.  Please my people be wise and safe.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Aro007: 4:26am On May 02, 2011
Just knew Obama would kill Osama !!!
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by koruji(m): 4:27am On May 02, 2011
He stoops to conquer cool

dayokanu:

Osama is dead. Its on CNN

What the gra gra of George bush and Republican couldnt do, the smiles and jokes of Obama did
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by tunku(m): 4:28am On May 02, 2011
Rejoice my friend. Rejoice. Osama declared his jihad by attacking Africans and Americans on African soil, Kenya! It is appropriate that a son of Kenya and America should be the one to bring him down. Poetic? hell yes.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 4:28am On May 02, 2011
Bush Business partner caught @ last, dis is a Sad day for dat wicked murderer called Bush former republican and President of USA, Dey both Killed innocent souls, We thank God for d sensible Democratic govenment who dont use death as a prove that they are working,
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nekai(f): 4:31am On May 02, 2011
Kilode?!:

You are not right. grin

tunku:

Rejoice my friend. Rejoice. Osama declared his jihad by attacking Africans and Americans on African soil, Kenya! It is appropriate that a son of Kenya and America should be the one to bring him down. Poetic? hell yes.

cool
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by koruji(m): 4:31am On May 02, 2011
True dat.

Ileke-IdI:

Yes true.
Today, 5/1/2011 is a momentous moment for the victims' families.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 4:34am On May 02, 2011
He wasn't in a cave afterall. The modern world is too alluring.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 4:35am On May 02, 2011
obama killed osama!
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 4:36am On May 02, 2011
Obama is giving his speech.

So sad.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 4:36am On May 02, 2011
Aigbofa:

Where was he?

Aigbofa:

Remember the cartoon riots and the Miss World riots? This is bigger than both, their spiritual leader has just been knocked off. Better be safe than sorry.

hmm.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by koruji(m): 4:37am On May 02, 2011
The guy probably couldn't cope in a cave anymore - and had to take the risks of hiding in plain view.

Aigbofa:

Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by tpia5: 4:37am On May 02, 2011
 U.S. Intelligence has just announced that they have word that extremist Muslims worldwide will start to attack innocent by standards in retaliation

any links to that info?
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 4:37am On May 02, 2011
Obama got tired of people calling him osama, so he found that naughty bitch and killed him, so naughty bitch its motherfucking OBAMA
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by koruji(m): 4:38am On May 02, 2011
The guy probably couldn't cope in a cave anymore - and had to take the risks of hiding in plain view.

Aigbofa:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup / Katumba Wamala’s Daughter & Driver Killed In Uganda / Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.