Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! (44948 Views)

Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash / Matthew Ajibade Dies In US Police Custody (Photo) / Osama Bin Laden Is Not Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Jakumo(m): 5:42am On May 02, 2011
zstranger:

[Long Live Osama

You is one sick, twisted muffuguh, for worshipping Osama Bin Laden the dead mass murderer.   I would shoot a muffughuh like you in a heartbeat, and with a big smile on my mug.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 5:43am On May 02, 2011
nnenaeze:

Obama Dead?? thats all good and fine but now his supporters will come for vengence, I'm definetly leaving the United States now!!!!

prince_onx:

Na OSAMA die ohhhhhhhhhh no be OBAMA
ROFLMAO!
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by zstranger: 5:43am On May 02, 2011
[size=15pt]“I have sworn to only live free. Even if I find bitter the taste of death, I don't want to die humiliated or deceived.”[/size]

I hear you boss. Long live Osama Ibn Laden
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by tpia5: 5:46am On May 02, 2011
efisher:

Obama has just got a return ticket to the white house on a platter of gold with this achievement. No need to campaign. Lol

and how do you know that?
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by efisher(m): 5:46am On May 02, 2011
Obama killed Osama. Catchy aint it?
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by zstranger: 5:46am On May 02, 2011
Jakumo:

You is one sick, twisted muffuguh, for worshipping Osama Bin Laden the dead mass murderer.   I would shoot a muffughuh like you in a heartbeat, and with a big smile on my mug.

Remove the log in your eyes before trying to remove the speck in mine.  How many innocent kids have the US killed in Iraq? For what? Oil?  You think killing more than hundred thousand innocent kids and women for ordinary oil is a noble cause?

Mind your business old man. Every life is important but if you threaten my life, I have no qualms taking yours and that of the rest of your family.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by EzeUche3(m): 5:47am On May 02, 2011
Is there something wrong with the Muslim mind?
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by nnenaeze(f): 5:48am On May 02, 2011
whoops i meant Osama!!! lol their names are so similar!!!!
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 5:49am On May 02, 2011
zstranger:

[size=15pt]“I have sworn to only live free. Even if I find bitter the taste of death, I don't want to die humiliated or deceived.”[/size]

I hear you boss. Long live Osama Ibn Laden

He was killed by his enemies and they also took his body as a trophy. What could be more humiliating?
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by princeonx: 5:50am On May 02, 2011
zstranger:
“[size=15pt]We treat them in the same way. Those who kill our women and innocent, we kill their women and innocent, until they refrain[/size].”  May his soul RIP. Long live the greatest freedom fighterTo Osama, its an eye for three-thousand lives.May his soul RIP.

Which soul are you talking about abi na which one go rest in peace! even hell will reject Osama
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Ivynwa(f): 5:51am On May 02, 2011
zstranger:

“[size=15pt]We treat them in the same way. Those who kill our women and innocent, we kill their women and innocent, until they refrain[/size].”  May his soul RIP. Long live the greatest freedom fighter

To Osama, its an eye for three-thousand lives.

May his soul RIP.

Fstranger/Zstranger etc
Why does an intelligent person like you enjoy heckling people and getting on the nerves of all? Are you a drama king? You have to be!  grin
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by zstranger: 5:52am On May 02, 2011
Aigbofa:

He was killed by his enemies and they also took his body as a trophy. What could be more humiliating?

Well, you are allowed to think whatever you want to. He wasnt killed by the US. Period.

Trust me, Osama isnt a coward.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by zstranger: 5:53am On May 02, 2011
nnenaeze:

whoops i meant Osama!!! lol their names are so similar!!!!

Nwanem, how far?
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 5:53am On May 02, 2011
zstranger:

Well, you are allowed to think whatever you want to. He wasnt killed by the US. Period.

You crack me up everytime you say that! grin grin
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Ymodulus: 5:54am On May 02, 2011
If buhari had won d election he would have declared a PUBLIC HOLIDAY , NATIONAL MOURNING AND DENY OBAMA ACCESS TO NIGERIA all for OSAMA. We give no chances to tyrants kill dose ignorant Muslims,
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by olabukola: 5:54am On May 02, 2011
This news sounds fishy at the moment. We are watching.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by zstranger: 5:55am On May 02, 2011
[size=18pt]If inciting people to do that is terrorism, and if killing those who kill our sons is terrorism, then let history be witness that we are terrorists.[/size]
Osama Ibn Laden, On the September 11, 2001 attacks, in CNN broadcast of an interview that Al-Jazeera conducted in October 2001 (31 January 2002)
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by princeonx: 5:56am On May 02, 2011
zstranger:

But he's dead! Period,
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by roymary: 5:57am On May 02, 2011
Oops , Now can we all go back to our normal lives when we had lil to worry about. Osama almost ruined everything. Rubbish.

BTW, is[b] zstranger[/b] also fstranger [b]Fstranger [/b]wouldn't support an extremist like Osama.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by zstranger: 5:57am On May 02, 2011
Aigbofa:

You crack me up everytime you say that! grin grin

If you think the US actually killed him, then is it safe to assume that you believe Obama was probably  not born in the US?
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by zstranger: 5:59am On May 02, 2011
[size=15pt]We fought with you because we are free, and we don't put up with transgressions. We want to reclaim our nation. As you spoil our security, we will do so to you.[/size]
Osama Ibn Laden, Videotape broadcast on Aljazeera and CNN (29 October 2004) - al-Jazeera transcript - CNN transcript
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by eghost247(m): 5:59am On May 02, 2011
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by EzeUche3(m): 5:59am On May 02, 2011
I see fstranger is not afraid of the CIA.

Wait till they waterboard him.

[img]http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/.a/6a00d83451c45669e20120a89e8e72970b-500wi[/img]

He definitely needs to watch what he says.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by THEAMAKA(f): 5:59am On May 02, 2011
Hitler's death was announced on
May 1st 1945 now Osama Bin
Laden death was May 1st 2011
is it a coincidence? 66yrz
illuminati.
THE TRUTH! the Iluminati is EVERYWHERE and i believe it.

Ymodulus:

If buhari had won d election he would have declared a PUBLIC HOLIDAY , NATIONAL MOURNING AND DENY OBAMA ACCESS TO NIGERIA all for OSAMA. We give no chances to tyrants kill dose ignorant Muslims,
hahahaha, lol.

@topic, now the whole world can rest!
sometimes i wonder about the invasion of Afghanistan. . . so the US spent billions upon billions in Afghanistan looking for one guy? DAMN.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 6:00am On May 02, 2011
zstranger:

If you think the US actually killed him, then is it safe to assume that you believe Obama was probably  not born in the US?

They have his body and Obama have his long form birth certificate. That should be enough for most folks.
I know you are trolling, but all is good.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Jakumo(m): 6:00am On May 02, 2011
We want to see that cadaver NOW Ha ha ha ha .

Today is a glorious day for all freedom loving people of the world.   A great wrong has been addressed as only Uncle Sam can do - MY Uncle Sam, under the able leadership of the man of the hour, Barak Obama.

Yeeeeeeeeeeehaw !
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by popoyeh(m): 6:01am On May 02, 2011
This is a huge victory for the world in the war against terrorism, a huge one for the American people too, whose successive leaders have expended their resources both material and immaterial to wage this war, and also a great campaign material for the Democrats.

Great riddance to horrible thrash,
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by medstyle22: 6:01am On May 02, 2011
Dont know why you guys are so concerned about the deth of one man(if its really true)
Obama is U.S problem and we are faced with fuel scarcity here in Naigeria, and you guy are
troubled by somebody elses problem
Its not COOL
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Thirst4Lif: 6:02am On May 02, 2011
b]BURN IN H.E.L.L. OSAMA BIN LADEN!!!!!!!!!![/b] MAY THE U.S DANCE ON YOUR GRAVE!
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by tpia5: 6:02am On May 02, 2011
They have his body and Obama have his long form birth certificate

i wonder why both came out at the same time.

what is going on in plain sight here?
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Ivynwa(f): 6:03am On May 02, 2011
roymary:

Oops , Now can we all go back to our normal lives when we had lil to worry about. Osama almost ruined everything. Rubbish.

BTW, is[b] zstranger[/b] also fstranger [b]Fstranger [/b]wouldn't support an extremist like Osama.

Roymary
Whoever the stranger-series-man is, is one hell of Nairaland ladygaga Gentleman gaga. The original drama king, I must stop looking at his posts so that he doesn't get to me and to think that he is equally an intelligent person beats me hands down.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Thirst4Lif: 6:04am On May 02, 2011
[quoteToday is a glorious day for all freedom loving people of the world.   A great wrong has been addressed as only Uncle Sam can do - MY Uncle Sam, under the able leadership of the man of the hour, Barak Obama.

][quote][/quote]

WELL SAID!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup / Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) / Katumba Wamala’s Daughter & Driver Killed In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.