Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,873 members, 7,798,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! (44928 Views)

Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash / Matthew Ajibade Dies In US Police Custody (Photo) / Osama Bin Laden Is Not Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by seedord247(m): 8:40am On May 02, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by seedord247(m): 8:41am On May 02, 2011
sey na museum hiin body go dey
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 8:42am On May 02, 2011
I need my $25,000,000. NOW!
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by azorjiu(m): 8:47am On May 02, 2011
at last justice has been done. bin laden will die again!
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by seedord247(m): 8:47am On May 02, 2011
J12:

I need my $25,000,000. NOW!

for wettin? . . .  . . na u kill am
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 8:47am On May 02, 2011
violent:

simple! Because it brings money to Britain!

but the same brits want democracy in libya ? See double standard of he highest order.practice what you preach !
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Eziachi: 8:48am On May 02, 2011
Aro_007:

Just knew Obama would kill Osama !!!
Funny it was the not tough talking, combatant Obama that got rid off Bin Laden and not the Republican HAWKS. Inwardly, I think they will be so p***ssed, because believe it or not this doesn't do any harm to Mr Obama's re-election.

1 Like

Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by topeorekoy(m): 8:49am On May 02, 2011
I still dnt wanna believe that Osama has been killed. Like some1 has earlier said, I feel its a ploy jst to get Obama's re-election on track. I jst saw on CNN now that he has been burried, y burry him with letting pple him. It will be a big yawa if in d nearest future Osama releases a video that he is not dead.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Eziachi: 8:51am On May 02, 2011
topeorekoy:

I still dnt wanna believe that Osama has been killed. Like some1 has earlier said, I feel its a ploy jst to get Obama's re-election on track. I jst saw on CNN now that he has been burried, y burry him with letting pple him. It will be a big yawa if in d nearest future Osama releases a video that he is not dead.
Somehow, conspiracy theory has limitation and boundaries.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Rhino5dm: 8:52am On May 02, 2011
Just in from CNN. . .

Osama bin Laden has been buried at sea, with his body handled in the Islamic tradition, U.S. official tells CNN.

I think CIA is at it again!! I smell a big rat.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by dayokanu(m): 8:58am On May 02, 2011
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by InkedNerd(f): 8:59am On May 02, 2011
Buried at see my aṡṡ!! They still have his body. I doubt that after all of this they would just leave his body alone.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 8:59am On May 02, 2011
Contrary to speculation Osama bin Laden was living in a remote tribal area,

he was found in a residence valued at about $1m.

lived in a tree-lined, high-walled compound near Abbottabad, a town in the foothills of the Himalayas two hours' drive north of Islamabad.

Right under their noses  shocked  shocked
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by jokingmary(m): 9:08am On May 02, 2011
Where my champagne sef
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 9:08am On May 02, 2011
Do pray the North don't flare up at this news  embarassed

the illiterate bastards
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by JimmyBoy1: 9:12am On May 02, 2011
Nah, there is no conspiracy theory here, they couldn't have waited 10years to put up such theories.Obama also, can not come out in the open to lie to americans.About osama's burial, muslims must be buried the same they die, therefore doing anything otherwise will whip-up anti american sentiments in islamic world.I am sure they have enough pictures and footages to convince the world that they killed the murderer.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by deor03(m): 9:18am On May 02, 2011
Jimmy Boy:

Nah, there is no conspiracy theory here, they couldn't have waited 10years to put up such theories.Obama also, can not come out in the open to lie to americans.About osama's burial, muslims must be buried the same they die, therefore doing anything otherwise will whip-up anti american sentiments in islamic world.I am sure they have enough pictures and footages to convince the world that they killed the murderer.

His Body

Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by efisher(m): 9:20am On May 02, 2011
Jack Bauer of CTU led the covert 24 hr operation. grin grin grin
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by klas(m): 9:20am On May 02, 2011
In 2009, President Yaradua ordered a major crack-down on boko-haram militants. In the process, the leader and the financier were killed. Our nigerians in diaspora who wanted to be more catholic than the pope began ranting that such thing would not be allowed in their almighty US. . . that they should have been prosecuted first. Almost all the militants detained then have either been released by the courts or forcefully by their colleagues through attacks on the prisons.

Last night, their idol - Obama murdered Osama (or which court found him guilty for him to be legally killed). Now see thumb-ups all over the thread by our fanatical 'americans'. Obama can kill but nigerian president should not secure his country against mis-directed religionists. Our people will wake up in the morning in  US and shout 'God bless America' but when they are in nigeria it is 'God damned country'. Let us emancipate ourselves from mental slavery.

Any terrorist that abridged people's right to free living deserves to die. we dont need US to show us who is the enemy of our nation.  I've never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by smics: 9:23am On May 02, 2011
Finally the man dun die, after accepting d destruction of the twin towers(9/11). Note to my Muslim faithful, ; Obama made it clear that the fight was not against them, rather its a fight against terrorism, sectionalism, extremism, kidnapping, assassination, sabotage, etc. enough is enough of this bloodbath.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by niggadee(m): 9:27am On May 02, 2011
his not buried yet the cia intelligence have his body custody and The body of Osama Bin Laden has  been fled  to  Afghanistan to carry out a dna test in the next fews minutes to confirm  the to world and the media it is him 100%
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 9:27am On May 02, 2011
klas:

In 2009, President Yaradua ordered a major crack-down on boko-haram militants. In the process, the leader and the financier were killed. Our nigerians in diaspora who wanted to be more catholic than the pope began ranting that such thing would not be allowed in their almighty US. . . that they should have been prosecuted first. Almost all the militants detained then have either been released by the courts or forcefully by their colleagues through attacks on the prisons.

Last night, their idol - Obama murdered Osama (or which court found him guilty for him to be legally killed). Now see thumb-ups all over the thread by our fanatical 'americans'. Obama can kill but nigerian president should not secure his country against mis-directed religionists. Our people will wake up in the morning in  US and shout 'God bless America' but when they are in nigeria it is 'God damned country'. Let us emancipate ourselves from mental slavery.

Any terrorist that abridged people's right to free living deserves to die. we dont need US to show us who is the enemy of our nation.  I've never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure.

You need to understand the double standards of the west.what soverignity makes equal,power makes unequal,hence,the crimes of the US is seen as a legit.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by violent(m): 9:31am On May 02, 2011
klas:

It's too early in the morning to be smoking deep shít!

The goal in any operation as in crack down of miscreants or terrorist, is to apprehend them alive if possible, and in turn, bring them to face Justice.  The Boko Haram  leader was captured, handcuffed and killed by the Nigerian Police, ---- I will repeat those words again[b] "Captured and Killed"![/b], no one gave the order, the Police simply took over the responsibilities of the courts to implement Judgement.

Osama's case is a completely different scenario, the standing order on Osama is to either capture or killed in action.  whichever is more convinient, clearly the Americans would have preferred the former!
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by niggadee(m): 9:33am On May 02, 2011
the  us intelligence only have his  facial image proof right now and after it has been confirm by dna test it's osama his body will release to the osama  family's in  saudi arabia
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 9:34am On May 02, 2011
i think those pictures are photoshoped man!
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by InkedNerd(f): 9:35am On May 02, 2011
niggadee:

the  us intelligence only have his  facial image proof right now and after it has been confirm by dna test it's osama his body will release to the osama  family's in  saudi arabia

How can hey confirm what they supposedly busied at sea? tongue
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by Nobody: 9:35am On May 02, 2011
violent:

It's too early in the morning to be smoking deep shít!

The goal in any operation as in crack down of miscreants or terrorist, is to apprehend them alive if possible, and in turn, bring them to face Justice.  The Boko Haram  leader was captured, handcuffed and killed by the Nigerian Police, ---- I will repeat those words again[b] "Captured and Killed"![/b], no one gave the order, the Police simply took over the responsibilities of the courts to implement Judgement.

Osama's case is a completely different scenario, the standing order on Osama is to either capture or killed in action.  whichever is more convinient, clearly the Americans would have preferred the later!

your arguement is weak.are you saying yardua didn't have or give order for the crackdown on the boko haram leader which its ultimate goal would also to have him captured or killed ?
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! by JimmyBoy1: 9:37am On May 02, 2011
@Klas. Haba,court of public or international opinion found osama guilty of murdering thousands of people on Sep 11. The same court that found mubarak guilty of overstaying in office for 30 years end eventually kicking him out. Courts of law are shadows of peoples court. I imagine somebody trying to catch hitler alive in order to charge him to court for his attrocities

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply)

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms / Obama's Daughter, Malia Changes Surname, Drops Obama / Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.