Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors (18917 Views)

Sagamite Officially Declares Buhari 2015 Presidential Elections Winner! / How Have The Elected Governors Performed? - Sagamite / List Of Nigeria's Current State Governors In 2011-2015 Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Sagamite(m): 9:11am On May 06, 2011
As I said earlier:

Typical Nigerians!  grin

All they know is how to complain. They never have better idea or a solution, they just know how to complain.

"Aaah! It is wrong. Kai! That would not work. Lai lai! That is rubbish!".

"Oya, wetin you think then?"

Then they will show you they are cretins!  grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-658179.96.html#msg8252581

I am hardly ever wrong, because I am a what?

. . . . . . . .God! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Alpha ati Omega! cheesy

Homonide was smarter than you. He recognised and took to his heels. You were dumb despite repeated, kindly advice I gave you to "Shut up"!
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by chamber2(m): 9:20am On May 06, 2011

All they know is how to complain. They never have better idea or a solution, they just know how to complain.

when you do a good job people will commend you, when you do a bad one do not expect them to swallow it hook,line and sinker.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Sagamite(m): 9:24am On May 06, 2011
chamber2:

when you do a good job people will commend you, when you do a bad one do not expect them to swallow it hook,line and sinker.

Apply your methodology to 15 Governors.

- You said you want to teesh, okay teesh.

- You said an average Nigerian graduate will beat me down, okay take the opportunity.

- Do a good job and let us commend you.

Simple!

Or am I right:

Typical Nigerians!  grin

"Aaah! It is wrong. Kai! That would not work. Lai lai! That is rubbish!".

"Oya, wetin you think then?"

Then they will show you they are cretins!  grin

Are you a cretin without better ideas or solution that just wanted to complain?

I told you I would flog you intellectually. You are not a fiftieth as intelligent as I am when I am sleeping and my brain is recharging! I will still flog you in a debate whilst sleeping.

semidlyfe, this is your fault o. You know warn am! grin
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by chamber2(m): 9:34am On May 06, 2011
Always bragging. We are yet to see the product of your intelligence. Until then, REST IN PISS
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Sagamite(m): 9:40am On May 06, 2011
chamber2:

Always bragging. We are yet to see the product of your intelligence. Until then, REST IN PISS

Have you decided to run?

You cannot take my analysis further?

It was just mouth?

You just wanted to complain like a typical cretinous Nigerian that has no better idea?  grin

You would have shown more intelligence if you had ran earlier, instead of waiting for a pounding from an intellectual heavyweight.  grin

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B9gAdKGDsI[/flash]

Doom, doom, doom!

Another one bites the dust.

Doom, doom, doom!

Another one biiites the dust.

This is the same fooool that wants to be an investment banker? See im mouth. grin Dreamer!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-280487.352.html#msg8171023
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by phantom(m): 12:09pm On May 06, 2011
Sagamite:

Have you decided to run?

You cannot take my analysis further?

It was just mouth?

You just wanted to complain like a typical cretinous Nigerian that has no better idea? grin

You would have shown more intelligence if you had ran earlier, instead of waiting for a pounding from an intellectual heavyweight. grin

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B9gAdKGDsI[/flash]

Doom, doom, doom!

Another one bites the dust.

Doom, doom, doom!

Another one biiites the dust.

This is the same fooool that wants to be an investment banker? See im mouth. grin Dreamer!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-280487.352.html#msg8171023

dude,like seriously how freaking old are you
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Sagamite(m): 2:16pm On May 06, 2011
phantom:

dude,like seriously how freaking old are you

Why do you want to know?
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Rhino5dm: 2:32pm On May 06, 2011
Sagamite ni suru cheesy o ti to cheesy.

I still owe you 2 sweet16 for your previous job weldone on BEAF

I really like the way you splash the blood of moorons with you sumarai sword.

All hail the LAST MAN STANDING!!
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Sagamite(m): 2:52pm On May 06, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Sagamite ni suru cheesy o ti to cheesy.

I still owe you 2 sweet16 for your previous job weldone on BEAF

I really like the way you splash the blood of moorons with you sumarai sword.

All hail the LAST MAN STANDING!!

Abi o!

These kind of people just annoy me.

I made it clear as diamond crystals that this was an analysis based on perception from empirical sources.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-658179.0.html

I, again, made it clear as the Pacific beaches it was an analytical guess:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-658179.0.html#msg8243391

And even made it clear as pure water it was all a discussion thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-658179.32.html#msg8244874

But some cretins that are typical under-developed Nigerian's, with the Phd (Pull him down) syndrome, only thought about "how can I ridicule him so I can show I am inteligent and to make myself feel superior despite my failures and inadequacies in life".

They wan use me shine instead of contributing their bit.

If you are going to even go through that angle, at least be sure you are intelligent, not a foool like the one that said Ruskin College is part of University of Oxford which itself is based in London. He than had the audacity to lecture me on doing my research before talking. I can't stand moorons. I really can't.

Being me, I like to humiliate moorons like a dracula loves blood. I like to humiliate moorons like a fat kid loves cake. So I decided to enjoy myself. They deserved it as they worked hard to get it.

Their intellect is below my feet. I am addicted to logical reasoning like a drughead on Crystal Meth. I am addicted to analytical thinking like a Nigerian pentecostal pastor to the congregation's tithe.

I think hard and apply superior logic virtually EVERYTIME before I post.

And since I am running a charity to imbue stupidity self-awareness to moorons, I provided them with enough information to let them know they are cretins that need to keep quiet and let the intelligent few run things.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by phantom(m): 4:55pm On May 06, 2011
i am so wrong, its not immaturity, its pure and unadulterated insanity, grin grin grin
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Sagamite(m): 7:01pm On May 06, 2011
phantom:

i am so wrong, its not immaturity, its pure and unadulterated insanity,  grin grin grin

You are a cretin!

Get your notebook out and start learning.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by phantom(m): 7:37pm On May 06, 2011
, and there i was thinkin BKbabe was the craziest i had the misfortune of reading from, grin grin
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by thameamead(f): 10:40am On May 07, 2011
@sagamite
Pastor Odulate's forum has completely diappeared from nairaland, why has Seun taken if off, has Pastor Odulate any shares in nairaland? Its pointless having a forum like nairaland if some topic's are deemed too sensitive to discuss, na wa for seun o
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by denzel2009: 10:48am On May 07, 2011
thameamead:

@sagamite
Pastor Odulate's forum has completely diappeared from nairaland, why has Seun taken if off, has Pastor Odulate any shares in nairaland? Its pointless having a forum like nairaland if some topic's are deemed too sensitive to discuss, na wa for seun o

Ok, why have you been searching for Pastor Odulele's thread? It has been discussed, diced and cremated. Why bother flogging a dead horse?
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by thameamead(f): 11:03am On May 07, 2011
denzel2009:

Ok, why have you been searching for Pastor Odulele's thread? It has been discussed, diced and cremated. Why bother flogging a dead horse?

I know it's bn discussed, diced and cremated, but why take the topic down? WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by mamagee3(f): 10:13pm On May 07, 2011
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

Get your notebook out and start learning.
Oh Lawd hammercy on this Sagamite of a moderator! grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Sagamite(m): 12:38am On May 08, 2011
thameamead:

@sagamite

Hmm!
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by mamagee3(f): 5:30am On May 08, 2011
Sagamite:

Horus, cookies and milk?  grin grin grin grin grin

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by ise82(m): 8:16pm On May 08, 2011
cool
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Sagamite(m): 2:11pm On May 10, 2011
For those that thought they had an angle of attack by their "genius" contrast of Oshiomhole to Amechi and why I labelled the former as "not highly educated", stop fooling yourelf.

I did not respond because I don't allow people I have cornered try and change the topic by some silly diversion, which is typical of half-baked graduates that can not back up their statements. I permanently have my strawman-blocker on.

When I finish with the person I can then answer. I am NEVER scared of defending my assertions. My assertions come from a wonderful place where ratiocination is extremely robust, hence they are easy to defend.

Oshiomhole did not attend university in his youth. And when he decided to attend in older age, he went to a "college", which no matter how good it is, it is still not a university and can't be that good if it is an adult college. The stronger the university, the robust the testing of one's intellect and challenging one to think. Evident in the "graduates" our nation is now producing when their debating style is contrasted with Nigerian kids on NL studying abroad. We get conjectures and adages as the "facts" and "proof" of our average Nigerian products. I have seen it several times on NL.

Furthermore, the NIPSS that Oshiomhole attended is a "TRAINING" institution, not a degree awarding institution (I think). Hence, people are "participants", not "students" or "graduates". There is no rigorous test of what is learnt, it is just (probably) a rigorous set of activities that force participants to briefly apply what is learnt.

The same so-called NIPSS, that is supposed to be the Nation's No. 1 so-called "think-tank" does not have a website.

Let me try and recall . . . . . . . . . what year are we in again?

2011?

And the leading think-tank in Nigeria does not have a website?

F me!

And some people want me to take it as some kind of Harvard!

Their intelligence is below my feet!

That said, that does not take much away from Oshiomhole's achievement and intentions so far in his life. Formal education is not everything.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by chamber2(m): 3:10pm On May 10, 2011
For those that thought they had an angle of attack by their "genius" contrast of Oshiomhole to Amechi and why I labelled the former as "not highly educated", stop fooling yourelf.

I did not respond because I don't allow people I have cornered try and change the topic by some silly diversion, which is typical of half-baked graduates that can not back up their statements. I permanently have my strawman-blocker on.

When I finish with the person I can then answer. I am NEVER scared of defending my assertions. My assertions come from a wonderful place where ratiocination is extremely robust, hence they are easy to defend.

Oshiomhole did not attend university in his youth. And when he decided to attend in older age, he went to a "college", which no matter how good it is, it is still not a university and can't be that good if it is an adult college. The stronger the university, the robust the testing of one's intellect and challenging one to think. Evident in the "graduates" our nation is now producing when their debating style is contrasted with Nigerian kids on NL studying abroad. We get conjectures and adages as the "facts" of our Nigerian products. I have seen it several times on NL.

Furthermore, the NIPSS that Oshiomhole attended is a "TRAINING" institution, not a degree awarding institution (I think). Hence, people are "participants", not "students" or "graduates". There is no rigorous test of what is learnt, it is just (probably) a rigorous set of activities that force participants to briefly apply what is learnt.

The same so-called NIPSS, that is supposed to be the Nation's No. 1 so-called "think-tank" does not have a website.

Let me try and recall . . . . . . . . . what year are we in again?

2011?

And the leading think-tank in Nigeria does not have a website?

F me!

And some people want me to take it as some kind of Harvard!

Their intelligence is below my feet!

That said, that does not take much away from Oshiomhole's achievement and intentions so far in his life. Formal education is not everything.

Whenever i read nonsense like this i can't help but laugh. What does education mean to you if i may ask? Does education mean a building or  gathering of individuals for the purpose of learning ?

I had decided not to respond to your post, but when i noticed your total display of ignorance I couldn't hold myself anymore.So, because Oshomole went to a college at an older age makes Amaechi and Sullivan more educated? Does the level of one's education measured by the institution one attended?God help me.

For your knowledge, education is the acquisition and utilisation of knowledge for the activation of positive outcome.It is not really evident in the possession of a degree.Degree is only but an evidence of schooling, which to me is not education.Any activity that exposes the participant to knowledge acquisition can be termed education, whether done in a class room, at an older age or outside a structured environment.

You have also come to my conclusion.For your information, Oshomole had  formal education.The fact that he attended the colleges you mentioned means he had formal education which is not by any means inferior to the ones attended by the others.

which is typical of half-baked graduates that can not back up their statements.

I don't blame you.I blame the internet.If you are subjected to the same condition in which an average Nigerian student learns I wonder if anything will remain of you.You are only but a priviledged bigot.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Sagamite(m): 6:20pm On May 10, 2011
chamber2:

Whenever i read nonsense like this i can't help but laugh. What does education mean to you if i may ask? Does education mean a building or  gathering of individuals for the purpose of learning ?

I had decided not to respond to your post, but when i noticed your total display of ignorance I couldn't hold myself anymore.So, because Oshomole went to a college at an older age makes Amaechi and Sullivan more educated? Does the level of one's education measured by the institution one attended?God help me.

For your knowledge, education is the acquisition and utilisation of knowledge for the activation of positive outcome.It is not really evident in the possession of a degree.Degree is only but an evidence of schooling, which to me is not education.Any activity that exposes the participant to knowledge acquisition can be termed education, whether done in a class room, at an older age or outside a structured environment.

You have also come to my conclusion.For your information, Oshomole had  formal education.The fact that he attended the colleges you mentioned means he had formal education which is not by any means inferior to the ones attended by the others.

You don't know when to stay down?

You are not tired of a battering?

So an institution's educational environment and requirements has no bearing on educational quality? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg, allow me to laugh for 2 mins.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ye! Ye! Ye!

My belle o, my head o.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

IBB e no go better for you!

Na trailer go kill you!

Abasha na devil go dey "despoil" you for hell has Seun's spam bot likes to interpret the word!

Una don finish our education system.

Anuofia to all the corrupt baastards in Nigeria.

Okay I don laugh for two minutes finish.  I am back! grin grin grin grin grin

Mr MBA,  grin so according to you the MBA qualification they get in Harvard Business school is on par to what you get in Jigawa State University because, according to you o, "education is the acquisition and utilisation of knowledge for the activation of positive outcome"?

Ah! Won ti bastardise education ni Naija sha!

chamber2:

I don't blame you.I blame the internet.If you are subjected to the same condition in which an average Nigerian student learns I wonder if anything will remain of you.You are only but a priviledged bigot.

If I am subjected to the education conditions of the average Nigerian student, I am sure my natural intellect will ensure I come out in the mold of the Jaruses, Ajanlekokos, spikedcyclinders, tkb417s, deboskys, biinas, tubabies and the likes on NL.

I will never come out of the system at the level of your type that don't know when to shut up, don't know how to ratiocinate and who posts unintelligent gibberish without thinking but yet are so confident, boisterous and vocal (despite being in the dungeon of ignorance) instead of understanding their limitations.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-564866.0.html#msg7303775

I am type (a).
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by ocelot2006(m): 9:31pm On May 10, 2011
Sagamite, Akpabuyo of Akwa Ibom suspect? Dude you REALLY REALLY need to travel to Akwa Ibom. Thanks to Godswill Akpabuyo, the State has arguably the best civil infrastures in the nation, particularly the road networks. They (i.e. the roads) are waaaaay better than that of Lagos (yep, that sounds strange and funny, but it's the simpe truth). In the span of just three years, the Governor was able to transform the state from a backward state to one that's being envied. Mehn, that man ought to be among your 1st three best governors.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by ocelot2006(m): 9:45pm On May 10, 2011
Good
Adams Oshiomhole (Edo)
Pros:
- Understands the needs of the common man
- The Edo people were clamouring for him and, so far, no indications they have been disappointed
- Was very pro-active as Labour union leader
- Seems to be in the ACN clique of progressives

Cons:
- Not highly educated

Uhmm, Sagamite, i'm afraid you're wrong here. Oshiomole is a Rhode Scholar. He is a graduate of Oxford University.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by DisGuy: 10:08pm On May 10, 2011
Not you too!!! grin

My belle o, my head o.

Can you stop using this please!!!!! IT'S CRACKING ME UP!!!!
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by ocelot2006(m): 10:19pm On May 10, 2011
- Godswill Akpabio (1) harassed the opposition,

No offence Sagamite, but you just got that point SOOO WRONG. Akpabio NEVER harassed (I believe that you're refering to ACN). But here are a few facts i feel you must know:

1) ACN thugs was responsible for the murders of innocent people during the pre-election riots. Funny thing's that PDP never retaliated.
2) ACN thugs were responsible for the for the destruction of large number of govt and private properties during the same riot. these includes the over 100 brand new taxis and tricycles aka keke-napep (vehicles meant to replace commercial motorcyles), and (here's the good part) a private secondary school that was STILL in sessions with students attending classes. The poor kids had to take refuge in the bushes while their school got burnt. Fun huh?
3) your so-called opposition (I mean the ACN) had the most aggressive campaign in comparison with other parties, with their thugs harrassing innocent bystanders or hitting passing vehicles with their brooms. Real mature.

With all these, you don't expect Gov. Akpabiyo, who is the chief security officer of the state, and the security agencies not to react?
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by ocelot2006(m): 10:25pm On May 10, 2011
@ Dis Guy, I dont follow. Did I miss something ?
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by DisGuy: 10:41pm On May 10, 2011
Rhodes Scholar?
any reference he studied at Oxford university? not taking anything away from him but you know.  .   . not all universities/colleges in london are part of the University of London
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by ocelot2006(m): 11:03pm On May 10, 2011
Ok, I think I may have made a mistake. I guess Oshiomole is an alumnus of Ruskin College located in Oxford. And I may have been wrong about him being a Rhode scholar. 'thot i read something like that in his bio.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Sagamite(m): 12:18am On May 11, 2011
ocelot2006:

Sagamite, Akpabuyo of Akwa Ibom suspect? Dude you REALLY REALLY need to travel to Akwa Ibom. Thanks to Godswill Akpabuyo, the State has arguably the best civil infrastures in the nation, particularly the road networks. They (i.e. the roads) are waaaaay better than that of Lagos (yep, that sounds strange and funny, but it's the simpe truth). In the span of just three years, the Governor was able to transform the state from a backward state to one that's being envied. Mehn, that man ought to be among your 1st three best governors.

I am not doubting what you said. It seems to be the consensus of Akwa Ibom people I have seen.

But it will be more helpful if you provide an indication of the vision of Akpabio. I don't think someone is a good governor by just building roads.

Dis Guy:

Not you too!!! grin

Can you stop using this please!!!!! IT'S CRACKING ME UP!!!!

Honestly, the 2 dey ache me as I dey laugh na. grin grin grin grin grin

ocelot2006:

No offence Sagamite, but you just got that point SOOO WRONG. Akpabio NEVER harassed (I believe that you're refering to ACN). But here are a few facts i feel you must know:

1) ACN thugs was responsible for the murders of innocent people during the pre-election riots. Funny thing's that PDP never retaliated.
2) ACN thugs were responsible for the for the destruction of large number of govt and private properties during the same riot. these includes the over 100 brand new taxis and tricycles aka keke-napep (vehicles meant to replace commercial motorcyles), and (here's the good part) a private secondary school that was STILL in sessions with students attending classes. The poor kids had to take refuge in the bushes while their school got burnt. Fun huh?
3) your so-called opposition (I mean the ACN) had the most aggressive campaign in comparison with other parties, with their thugs harrassing innocent bystanders or hitting passing vehicles with their brooms. Real mature.

With all these, you don't expect Gov. Akpabiyo, who is the chief security officer of the state, and the security agencies not to react?

How come the ACN candidate was arrested?
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by chines4(m): 12:35pm On May 11, 2011
Sagamite:

How come the ACN candidate was arrested?

So the state govt should just fold their hands while some ppl are busy destroying private and govt. property? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Sagamite(m): 3:25pm On May 11, 2011
chines4:

So the state govt should just fold their hands while some ppl are busy destroying private and govt. property? angry angry angry angry angry

Did he have proof the ACN candidate gave directions or provided support to the rioters/intimidators?

You think it makes sense (rationally and politically) to lock up your main candidates just before elections based on what others are doing?

Should Buhari be arrested for what some stewpid almajiris were doing in the name of CPC?

Should Jonathan be arrested for the PDP thumb printing in SS?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dogara Declares Two Reps’ Seats Vacant / Any Governor Not Supporting Atiku Campaigning Against Himself – PDP / EFCC Arrests 37 Alleged Internet Fraudsters In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.