Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:23 PM

Lists Of Building Materials Imported From China - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lists Of Building Materials Imported From China (12172 Views)

Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria / Lists Of Business To Invest With Atleast #50,000 / Importing Building Materials From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lists Of Building Materials Imported From China by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 02, 2011
I am looking for the lists of building materials Nigerians import from china. Anyone who knows about the building materials Nigerians import from Nigeria should help me by listing any of them.
Re: Lists Of Building Materials Imported From China by hugooh42(m): 2:31pm On May 02, 2011
caterpillars, tippers,bulldozzers etc
Re: Lists Of Building Materials Imported From China by liujenny(f): 3:20pm On May 02, 2011
windows
doors
ceramic tiles
ceiling
roofing
kitchen cabinet
sanitary
grin grin grin

Re: Lists Of Building Materials Imported From China by hugooh42(m): 3:28pm On May 02, 2011
shovels, hammers,nails,woods etc .The list is endless
Re: Lists Of Building Materials Imported From China by liujenny(f): 3:34pm On May 02, 2011
are we talking about building material or construction material,

Re: Lists Of Building Materials Imported From China by hugooh42(m): 3:36pm On May 02, 2011
Can you kindly tell me the difference between buiding and construction?
Re: Lists Of Building Materials Imported From China by liujenny(f): 3:43pm On May 02, 2011
building material its something used to be a part of the architecture

construction materials are the tools for making the architecture

grin grin
just a discussion.of course, only the 1ST people ( bigmodo ) know what he really need, im also confused.

Re: Lists Of Building Materials Imported From China by liujenny(f): 4:10pm On May 02, 2011
stones---marble& granite
glass
steel structure building
locks&hardware

Re: Lists Of Building Materials Imported From China by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 05, 2011
Materials used for building house.
Re: Lists Of Building Materials Imported From China by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 05, 2011
Which city in china can i get building materials for cheap?
Re: Lists Of Building Materials Imported From China by liujenny(f): 4:54pm On May 05, 2011
if u can get the visa, i advise to come to guangzhou-foshan city.nigerians r buying from here. promiss u can get profit.

juanaliuxiying@yahoo.com

Re: Lists Of Building Materials Imported From China by liujenny(f): 5:19pm On May 05, 2011
smiley
Re: Lists Of Building Materials Imported From China by hugooh42(m): 2:01am On May 06, 2011
Those people whose pictures you posted here,did you seek their permission before uploading their photos online?
Re: Lists Of Building Materials Imported From China by liujenny(f): 4:37am On May 06, 2011
already deleted 1 who i did asked.sorry.
Re: Lists Of Building Materials Imported From China by roofingtiles: 8:25am On Jul 18, 2012
Hello,

We are a manufacturer of colorful stone coated metal roofing tile in China.

Be partners with us and you will be assured of competitive prices, high quality, prompt delivery and exceptional service.

Contact us today.

Best Regards,
Jack
Elliott Industry Limited China
Email:jackimgtian@gmail.com
T:+86 574-5511-9897
M:+86 139-6735-3991
Zhenhai Industrial Park, Ningbo City, China
www.metal-rooftile.com

1 Like

Re: Lists Of Building Materials Imported From China by dripstoil: 10:53pm On Aug 31, 2013
[size=14pt]Get some of these prices on WealthResult.com

http://www.wealthresult.com/2013/08/List-Building-Materials-Price.html

And ask question on the site about anyone you didn't see the price[/size]

(1) (Reply)

PPP Scheme To Mass Produce Fish Takes Off In Lagos - Vanguard / BUA Chairman Promises Nigerians Not To Increase Prices Of Products For Now / Is Mocality Really Closing Down? Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.