Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira (4611 Views)

Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? / What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by ADEBYTE: 2:55pm On May 02, 2011
pls can people advised me on any business that i can start with one milion naira that can generate huge returns within a short period of time.ALL advices are welcome and will all be appreciated.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by ADEBYTE: 3:02pm On May 02, 2011
still waiting to hear from nairalanderssssssssssssssssssss
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by ade2ojo(m): 3:07pm On May 02, 2011
Hi Guys,

Am sorry to deviate from the topics am new to this site, just want to quickly find out how to open a new post on this forum.

Thanks.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by mdbabah(m): 3:22pm On May 02, 2011
I Start bike instalment With 200k last year september and now am controling close to a million now i hav helped people to start their own call me nd i will xplain in full 08160074111, u can mail me as well mdbabah@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by liujenny(f): 3:30pm On May 02, 2011
its good money,

good luck!

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by ADEBYTE: 3:41pm On May 02, 2011
I still believe that there are still people out there that can tell me nices and profitable business that i can do with 1 million naira.pls more advices are welcome.

just need to start something in the nearest future.

Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by ADEBYTE: 3:43pm On May 02, 2011
@ade2ojo.

look at the end of each page in each section (e.g property) and click on new topic.

All the best.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by liujenny(f): 3:49pm On May 02, 2011
hi, i think,u should first to find out where ur customers are.

around u who trust you.

then after find out what skill&machine u have.

if u have any plan, use www.google.com to research where to get the shop&machine&people u should employ.

good luck,

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by ADEBYTE: 4:01pm On May 02, 2011
waiting!!!!
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by ADEBYTE: 9:03pm On May 03, 2011
waiting
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by DAPMAN601: 8:18am On May 04, 2011
I have series of business ideas we can partner on,some i do already,others i need sponsors 2 execute.call.08132409600
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by ADEBYTE: 5:43pm On May 04, 2011
what is the nature of the business.can you pls send details to me at biyiade2@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by abipaul: 12:49pm On May 05, 2011
I am happy you realize the fact that idea is what makes business and not money. 1 million is a reasonable amount to start a business with. I will suggest you start ice block business or printing and selling of GSM recharge cards. However, to succeed in the business, your marketing strategy must be superb. I can offer you a free guide if you are interested. send me a text on 2348034408027 on how to go about any of these businesses.

http://makemoneyonlinecool.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by ADEBYTE: 6:51pm On May 09, 2011
waiting
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by kcheerful(f): 5:50am On May 10, 2011
if you are interested in an investment fund. you can contact me on kofocheerful@yahoo.co.uk. with N1m you can earn N38k monthly for 3yrs or 25k monthly for 5yrs after which the contract lapses. its an educational investment fund that pays dividends for an agreed period of time.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by mrBLAYD(m): 1:12am On Oct 14, 2015
Am in the same boat with u,I don't know what to start with it,most especially when I haven't engaged in any business before,some adviced me to buy laNd............th*ts not business.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by drmikeadams(m): 1:45am On Oct 14, 2015
mrBLAYD:
Am in the same boat with u,I don't know what to start with it,most especially when I haven't engaged in any business before,some adviced me to buy laNd............th*ts not business.
?..restaurant,people eat every day,viewing centre or betting shop ,,people love foot ball,!Phone gadgets eg,iPhone 6, iPad etc.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by EngrBouss(m): 7:17am On Oct 14, 2015

(1) (Reply)

N600,000 To Invest, Pls Advice / Simple Steps In Setting Up Firstmobile App / How To Get Lottery,sports Gambling And Gaming Licence In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.