Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,571 members, 7,801,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

First Inland Bank Appitude Text - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Inland Bank Appitude Text (2816 Views)

Access Bank Appitude Test IV / Corona Schools I-teach Appitude Test / First Inland Bank Is Recruiting Apply On Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Inland Bank Appitude Text by uphena: 1:55pm On Jul 13, 2007
please i need help with first inland bank test, i will be writing the text very soon.pls i need a guide line thanks.
Re: First Inland Bank Appitude Text by damkollins(m): 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2007
80 questions in 1 hour,No calculator,Normal critical reasoning,Lexis and structure,and a little bit of current affairs will do you good.Some financial stuffs may be asked too.You can't finish in 1hour but just try ur best and God will help you.Ifyou also know somebody there,it will help you.I did one last week thursday but I guess I wasn't called for interview coz there was a little politicking in their stuffs coz they have their candidates.
I wish you all the best, where are you doing it?
Re: First Inland Bank Appitude Text by damkollins(m): 2:30pm On Jul 13, 2007
Also,welcome to the site.
Re: First Inland Bank Appitude Text by hugo77(m): 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2007
please, where is the venue & date for d test
Re: First Inland Bank Appitude Text by michael1(m): 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2007
hi there,
pls can u tell when and where thet test is taking place. thanks
Re: First Inland Bank Appitude Text by udopeny: 4:56pm On Jul 16, 2007
pls, where is d venue of the test? pls any one with an idea of when FIB will call for the interview of the second batch for those who wrote in Benin?
Re: First Inland Bank Appitude Text by dechico: 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2007
cv

Re: First Inland Bank Appitude Text by dechico: 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2007
cv

Re: First Inland Bank Appitude Text by zaksman(m): 11:14am On Jul 18, 2007
I'm fed up with these banks aptitude test of a shit. Their result is always
characterized by magumagu.To hell with the apt. test they will b conducting.
Re: First Inland Bank Appitude Text by xxsly9: 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2007
watz up uphena, where is the First Inland Test taking place? Please post the full info (Venue, date and time). tanx bro
Re: First Inland Bank Appitude Text by Mishie: 10:54am On Jul 19, 2007
some peeps on this forum are just as selfish. they want info and now that it has been supplied you cant find them to answer their own side of the question.guy, you wan know test format but you know wan tell all man where test the take place, abi? may God help your unbelief and greed!!!
Re: First Inland Bank Appitude Text by damkollins(m): 12:21pm On Jul 19, 2007
some peeps on this forum are just as selfish. they want info and now that it has been supplied you can't find them to answer their own side of the question.guy, you wan know test format but you know wan tell all man where test the take place, abi? may God help your unbelief and greed!!!

You should know all of us are uniquely created,u'r not him and he's not u.Just do ur best and leave the rest.
Re: First Inland Bank Appitude Text by kcbogzy: 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2007
pls house when and where is venue of the test.
Re: First Inland Bank Appitude Text by rommychyco: 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2007
UPHENA,
u r very selfish and arrogant.u want 2 get a job and others can go 2 hell.l'm really sorry 4 u because even if u succeed in getting the job u'll not last long on the job with this kind of greedy heart of urs.better change 4 ur own good.
Re: First Inland Bank Appitude Text by damkollins(m): 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2007
rommychyco:

UPHENA,
you're very selfish and arrogant.u want 2 get a job and others can go 2 hell.l'm really sorry for you because even if u succeed in getting the job u'll not last long on the job with this kind of greedy heart of urs.better change 4 your own good.
You don't have to curse him,pray he succeed and u'll definately succeed too.

kcbogzy:

please house when and where is venue of the test.

for now,nobody knows but it will be in one of their regional offices nationwide and even if you know,u may not be able to attend unless u'r invited.
Re: First Inland Bank Appitude Text by bianworld(m): 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2007
Please house where is trhis aptitude test taking place.I just wrote for GTB.
Re: First Inland Bank Appitude Text by rommychyco: 10:23am On Aug 10, 2007
hi guys, l was told that the said test will be comming up 2mrw sat 11th of august in abuja at women development center opposite new cbn by 9am.though l was'nt invited, l'll be there by God's grace. so if u can make it, no harm in trial.
Re: First Inland Bank Appitude Text by ladman(m): 11:27am On Aug 10, 2007
Hi,for those of you who want to write the firstinland bank test,just go and get 2004 gmat.The questions are lifted there.you will be given 70 questions in 1hr.Idid mine in Kano on the 30th of July,2007.I passed the test and i was invited for interview but am yet to be called to come and start work .Another test is fixed for 11th Aug,2007 at women dev. centre,Abuja.you can try your luck.I WISH ALL THE BEST OF LUCK.
Re: First Inland Bank Appitude Text by olivegirl(f): 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2007
hi lander when will the first inland write in enugu?
Re: First Inland Bank Appitude Text by jadeyinka: 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2007
nairalanders, try the link below and be a living witness.
http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=xxsly9
Re: First Inland Bank Appitude Text by Yeyeodu: 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2007
Read 2004 GMAT from A to Z.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy: Multichoice-gotv Sales Rep / A 60k Contract Job Or 40k Full Staff Job? / Job Opportunity For Bsc Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.