Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

What If Osama Is Not Dead? What If We Are Being Lied To? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If Osama Is Not Dead? What If We Are Being Lied To? (1713 Views)

Audu Dead, What Next Legally ? / Now Bin Laden Is Dead, What Will Boko Haram Do? / Yar'adua Dead?what Does Obama Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Osama Is Not Dead? What If We Are Being Lied To? by allanohize(m): 7:42pm On May 02, 2011
What if Osama is not dead? What if we are being lied to?

According to news, intelligence report gave away his position 2 weeks ago. This was followed by high level secret planning and a "successful" operation to raid his location. During the shootout, Osama was shot twice in his head. He died. They put him in the military chopper and flew him out to sea. En route his DNA was confirmed by matching it against the DNA taken from his sister's brain who died from cancer some weeks ago. After confirming his DNA, his body was buried in the "sea".

My fellow Nigerians, I am not too stupid not to see a sense of "nigerian-home-video-storyline" in this report.

People like to believe this kind of stories; so is it not possible that someone somewhere in the american "propaganda" programme wants to divert global attention to achieve an objective?

I am not saying he is not dead, and I am not saying he is either. What I am saying is history is full of such diversions which are often used as a means to achieve other ends.

I give you an example:

Some unscrupulous Nigerians were giving the american government serious problems recently. They were hacking into government systems and committing outrageous scams. From medical insurance scams alone the american government lost over $7m in less than a week and a 24-year old nigerian was the mastermind. In 12 months, a total of $312 million was lost to scams perpetrated by some unscrupulous nigerian residents in the USA.

The CIA was at a loss, the legal system prevented them from deep investigations since the privacy protection laws of the country also protected other nigerians. A decision was taken. Less than 4 months later, a "suitable" candidate was found. An intellectually unstable and mentally confused rich-kid of Nigerian parentage and nigerian/british citizenship. He was "groomed" and a few days after, he was caught allegedly trying to "blow" up a plane with bombs hidden in his underwear.

Immediately after his arrest, Nigeria was placed in list of "terrorist" countries. All privacy protection rights of innocent nigerians living in the USA were stripped off. The biggest arrests of Nigerian crime syndicates in US history was conducted successfully, but silently in order to avoid the truth behind the whole scene coming to the fore.

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art20110228255410

The story carried by Punch newspapers above is one of the long term rewards the FBI and CIA are still enjoying from "manipulating" the minds of everyone to think that Abdul Mutallab really wanted to blow the plane up.

Of Abdul Mutallab story, reason these:

1. By 2009, Al-Qaeda had perfected their "bombs" and only one in 10,000 will fail to detonate. Yet, Mutallab's bomb just "happened" to be that one! How convenient! He only suffered burns in his "kalakuta". LWKMD
2. Some people say he was arrested before he could detonate it. Rubbish! It only takes one pull on the detonator.
3. When you see terrorists who are being trained to blow themselves up, their eyes are hard, their countenance is one of confidence and conviction. When we saw Abdul Mutallab being arraigned in court, he looked like a complete suegbe who can even burst into tears if you shout on him.

4. The kind of brainwashing programmes being used on people now is alarming. The efficacy of this programmes is being tested from time to time. In the past 15 years in America, we have had over 25 cases of young "troubled" boys picking up rifles, entering a school and killing students before killing themselves. Are they really "troubled"? Don't be deceived, they are only programmed through serious brainwashing. And any time you hear of such cases, it is the brainwashers only trying to test a new skill they applied on the particular person in question. Any country that needs "suppressing" is usually a target for such programmes so that they can turn against themselves while the brains behind it are laughing their asses off. Most african countries are victims to this. In the last 5 years, Brazil has been the fastest growing economy in the world and their rise is seriously scaring the "powers that be". Just last month, a "troubled" boy entered a primary school with an automatic weapon and killed over 10 children before killing himself! This is just the beginning, watch and see other crazy things that will soon start happening in Brazil.

When Liberians and Seirra Leonean rebels were raping 3 year old girls before cutting their arms off, you think is sheer wickedness? Of course not, some brain washing programmes were being perfected. A typical fulani man in 1960 will never be violent to a christian. If they were, we would not have had so much christian population in the north today, neither would we have had some much investments from igbos and other tribes in the north as we have them today. Today, a typical fulani man is willing to "daggar" you for a bowl of kunu for being christian or igbo! Do you think he is "troubled"? Pls answer that one!

Through media, religion and money (there are others), Nigerians are being brainwashed daily. Many comments I read here on nairaland only buttresses this point. Most people don't know what our true problems are they just open their mouths and yarn anything that comes out!

Back to our main story, let's not be deceived! Osama bin Laden's story being paraded over media today is yet another diversion to achieve another objective. Perhaps a re-election advantage for Obama, perhaps an excuse to save money by preventing the huge amounts being spent on worthless operations in middle east, perhaps a way to glide the world into a new crises that will benefit only the "powers that be".

One never knows!
Re: What If Osama Is Not Dead? What If We Are Being Lied To? by Jakumo(m): 7:57pm On May 02, 2011
Elvis Presley is actually still alive. He lives in Lagos, Nigeria, writing rap songs under a pseudonym, while keeping company with women of obvious talent.

It was during one of my visits to The King's recording studio, located in one of the seedier parts of town, that I heard Elvis confirm that the Loch Ness Monster of Scotland is in fact a blood relaitive of the Canadian Ogo-Pogo lake monster, and that both beasties snack on boating research scientists more out of curiousity than hunger.

In related news it has been determined that the government of Bolivia has been infiltrated by aliens in human form, evidently sent to search for intelligent life on Earth. More news at ten.
Re: What If Osama Is Not Dead? What If We Are Being Lied To? by seanet02: 8:05pm On May 02, 2011
Na you sabi
Re: What If Osama Is Not Dead? What If We Are Being Lied To? by PhysicsMHD(m): 8:06pm On May 02, 2011
Jakumo:

In related news it has been determined that the government of Bolivia has been infiltrated by aliens in human form, evidently sent to search for intelligent life on Earth.

This is good. I hope they find some.
Re: What If Osama Is Not Dead? What If We Are Being Lied To? by shotster50(m): 12:09am On May 03, 2011
Jakumo:

Elvis Presley is actually still alive. He lives in Lagos, Nigeria, writing rap songs under a pseudonym, while keeping company with women of obvious talent.

It was during one of my visits to The King's recording studio, located in one of the seedier parts of town, that I heard Elvis confirm that the Loch Ness Monster of Scotland is in fact a blood relaitive of the Canadian Ogo-Pogo lake monster, and that both beasties snack on boating research scientists more out of curiousity than hunger.

In related news it has been determined that the government of Bolivia has been infiltrated by aliens in human form, evidently sent to search for intelligent life on Earth. More news at ten.

LMAO, Vintage Jakumo.
Re: What If Osama Is Not Dead? What If We Are Being Lied To? by Nobody: 8:03am On May 03, 2011
@poster.
You re actually the brainwashed dimwit.Maybe reading too many silly conspiracy theories. so Abdul Mutallab`s father who claimed to have warned US embassy over his son`s suspicious fundamentalist behaviours was also part of the conspiracy? Abeg carry your crap go elsewhere.
Re: What If Osama Is Not Dead? What If We Are Being Lied To? by nanidee(f): 4:01pm On May 03, 2011
@ Poster, just yesterday, Micheal Jackson came on the local tv to give the full details of his death. undecided

Also, are you aware that Bonnie Parker and Clyde Burrows (Bonnie and Clyde) actually never died? The claims of their death was just a faux pas undecided
Re: What If Osama Is Not Dead? What If We Are Being Lied To? by BabaEleko(m): 5:03pm On May 03, 2011
@poster u got a point menh. Its all over the internet, even some top US citizens can tell something is fishy. #merican govt is deceitful.
Re: What If Osama Is Not Dead? What If We Are Being Lied To? by allanohize(m): 8:00pm On May 04, 2011
I just can't believe how some people think. Read my post carefully, I repeat: I am not saying he was killed and I am not saying he was not! All I am saying is that the hurried operation and hurried burial without any "true" photos so far, makes it difficult to believe this story.

Saddam was executed! He was shown being hanged! After that his body was photographed. Now, would you just have believed that Saddam was executed if there were no coverage or pictures.

We sometimes rush to believe stories just because they were told by "americans".

I have watched some films about ancient battles and events leading to them, where the film makers re-crafted those events to suit the message the films want to pass to the public. For example: In a particular movie, a man was in his bedroom discussing with his wife. The discussion lasted many minutes but before both of them could finish the discussion, the house was bombed and they both died. In this scenario, the film could just have shown depicted how they were together in the house before the bombing. But, the film went further to depict the discussion they had in full details! How did the movie makers get those details of the discussion? They only want to use that to change how the viewers see that event!

A case in point remains the depiction of the Vietnam war. American version is so full of bravery and valour of their soldiers in the face of battle while the Vietnamese version showed the cowardice of the american soldiers! Which version do we believe?

We need to open our minds to reason and explore all possibilities not just believing craps being fed to us!

For the sarcastic comments above, I only hope the people who made those comments would not pass their disease to their children because the future of Nigeria can only be brighter if we have people who think with their heads and not with their large intestines like the offsprings of this people would if they get infected!

Fools!

Always playing the man and not the ball!

Rubbish!
Re: What If Osama Is Not Dead? What If We Are Being Lied To? by allanohize(m): 8:07pm On May 04, 2011
wingman:

@poster.
You re actually the brainwashed dimwit.Maybe reading too many silly conspiracy theories. so Abdul Mutallab`s father who claimed to have warned US embassy over his son`s suspicious fundamentalist behaviours was also part of the conspiracy? Abeg carry your crap go elsewhere.

He "claimed" to have warned the US Embassy! Do you have details of that claim? The man was invited to answer questions concerning his son at the time the poor boy was being "groomed" and he seized the opportunity to distance himself from his son's activities. All these were part of the sweet "build" up to a fantastic story fit enough for dumb heads like you!

Please, baba! Learn to think first before opening your mouth on intellectual issues! You are just a kid on these matters, join your mates on the streets of lagos playing with car tyres in the rain! When you grow up and have been well groomed by mama, then may be we can hear you talk! Rubbish!
Re: What If Osama Is Not Dead? What If We Are Being Lied To? by Cyborg2011: 8:59pm On May 04, 2011
The German intelligent said at least now the Terrorism scam is over. Why the used the word scam in my own point of view is that;

1) The Video of Pentagon attacked Sept 11 was proved to be faked by so many intelligent experts/graphic analysts.
2) The video of Osama giving orders for september 11 was also faked, Osama was shown making some signing on some documents using his right hand, (while may be the cia graphic/movie director) forgotten that Osama was a lefty. Many former cia, and intelligent around the globe (mostly usa) confirmed this.
3) Infact contrversial/conspiracy theories remained against even the attack of the September 11, where it happened over 3,000 Jews staff were absent (imagine none of them was a victim during the attack!).
4) So many questions remained till today unanswered regarding the collapse of the two towers at same time, later National Geographic Channel released documentary with Building Engineers claiming that the building collapsed was really (100% for sure) was setup earlier prior to the attack.(Don't ask me videos please look for it at youtube or simply google for it).
5) These guys so are smart enough (my opinion) to make me buy time to wait for one American military intelligent that might release this video sometime (even though Obama claimed this video will never be released).
6) This also remind me that now automatically obama will win his second tenure without rigging or too much campaign.
7) Now already massive conspiracy theories emerged putting some serious questions to this claim, which of course you can't ignore all of them, and of course I can't ignore the us intelligent saying now we will never see Osama bin laden walking on earth.
Cool Finally, if one will ask me about Osama, still dead or alive, I tell you that he might have dead since before these claims.
9) One thing for sure is that Americans always succeed in making people believe more than those who might not believe their views, ideas, policies and global scams on terrorism and other global issues.

Give Time a Chance Truth Will Soon Come Out !!!
Re: What If Osama Is Not Dead? What If We Are Being Lied To? by vladimiros: 11:47pm On May 04, 2011
anyone else heard that Hitler was caught chilling at KFc in Miami

(1) (Reply)

Hon Patrick On Fuel Subsidy Removal / Orji Uzor Kalu Exposed / Man Teaches A Two Legged Pig How To Walk (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.