Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

How Can I Buy A Domain Name And Get Web Hosting - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Buy A Domain Name And Get Web Hosting (1388 Views)

How To Buy A Domain Name Without Credit Card / How Do I Get Web Design Jobs? / Can One De-register A Domain Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Buy A Domain Name And Get Web Hosting by 4ortyse7en(m): 9:11pm On May 02, 2011
I need information regarding how to get a good web host nd buy a domain name, I have tried searching d internet for but they all seem to accept only paypal nd since paypal doesn't accept Nigeria, how can I get a domain name and web hosting. I also need ideas on how to make money with a website.
Thanks in advance.   
Re: How Can I Buy A Domain Name And Get Web Hosting by rflexii(m): 8:14am On May 06, 2011
Visit hamazeds.com to get your free web hosting when you order for a domain name.
Re: How Can I Buy A Domain Name And Get Web Hosting by hostsleek(m): 9:24am On May 06, 2011
There are things you should consider when choosing Web Hosting Service,
1) Size of Space
2) Payment Method Comfortable for you
3) Service Uptime
4) How long they have been in the business

And for domain.
You should get that along with your hosting package.

To Make money with your website

You Will need to learn more about
1) SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
2) SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
3) Google Adsence and any order Adsence service
4) What your website is marketing

With All This You Are Good To Go.
Re: How Can I Buy A Domain Name And Get Web Hosting by Samyuktha: 7:12pm On May 29, 2011
If you're looking for one of the best in the world, I will suggest http://www.zippozap.com/ for you. If you are truly serious about getting your own domain, make use of this site . The are among one of the best webhost and Domain names providers. You can buy your Domain Names there and host it with them . it very good services & will satisfy expectation at cheap cost ,
Re: How Can I Buy A Domain Name And Get Web Hosting by 4ward(m): 9:35pm On May 29, 2011
hi,if u are really serious about it i advise u to visit www.theafricanhost.com.where u can host u website for as low as #2,000.00 for a whole year.u also av access  to free ebooks.call 07038641600/www.theafricansms.com where u can buy sms for as cheap as #1.00k
Re: How Can I Buy A Domain Name And Get Web Hosting by mrperfect(m): 11:56pm On May 29, 2011
We guarantee to deliver Hosting and webaddress registration you love, on time and on budget paying in Naira visit www.perfectvisual.net

(1) (Reply)

The Plot To Kill Php Mysql Extension / Anyone With Any Experience Of An Online E-commerce Site Please Comment / How Do I Get Ftp On Localhost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.