Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Experience With Renault Cars In Nigeria - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Experience With Renault Cars In Nigeria (7897 Views)

My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus / Swap Your Cars in a Here!!! / CHEAP TOKUNBO CARS IN LAGOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Experience With Renault Cars In Nigeria by btosan: 10:12pm On May 02, 2011
I'm looking to buy a 2000 renault scenic (tokunbo). i would like anyone who has used a renault in nigeria to advice on if its a good buy and what are the possible common issues with it. I have already being advised not to get an automatic transmission of this car, because the gear box is unavailable, if peradventure anything goes wrong with it. so i woul dhave to buy a manual.

Abeg share your experience on this brand of cars and if they are easy to maintain

Re: Experience With Renault Cars In Nigeria by Aminsa: 4:29pm On Jun 27, 2014
its up to you i like Automatics car than manual. and for the parts you can get it in naja. i have a friend who use it is a very good car with good fuel economy. also some part of peogeut part are working on renult. remember most of these new introduced car started like this discouraging people from buying simply 'no part' like golf VW or opel, sharan etc. if you like the car and comptable with it just go for it.

(1) (Reply)

2011 Tokunbo Hyundai Sonata / 2008 Audi A6 2.7TDi Quattro S-line / 2004 Toyota Rave4 For Sale Super Clean And Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.