Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,548 members, 7,809,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt (12562 Views)

Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back / Omotola Laughing As She Watches DonJazzy Raise His Hands Up / Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by moondust(m): 2:43pm On Aug 01, 2007
she gettin 2 fat 4 dat kinda stuff. some1 advice dat babe
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by 9ja4eva: 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2007
She still aite u know.Na she biko
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by fables(f): 5:09pm On Aug 01, 2007
Omo T is sexes,no doubt, she is beautiful no doubt, because I believe everyone created by GOD is beautiful, but one thing is sure that she takes good care about herself like some other women.

So how do you define your own beauty or what are the features of a beautiful person?
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Gamine(f): 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2007
Omo T is Sexes

whut the?

Even Stephanie okereke is finer and has a better Body
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by vivi(f): 7:15pm On Aug 01, 2007
dis r pics i found of omo dressed like an indian at the hip hop award 2007.
i dont know what u guys think but this is no way of dressin 2 a hip hop award.
omotola here is a ward of advise go and get dressin lessons from genny

Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by viee(f): 7:32pm On Aug 01, 2007
Gamine:

whut the?

shocked shocked shocked
say what ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Comon!
Stephanie is just slim!
her body built is not fine
facially, she is not there either!

she is just trimmer that Omotala and nutin else!

try Stella Damasus!
now, thats a fine babe wink
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by WesleyanA(f): 2:52am On Aug 02, 2007
someone should take a pic of this billboard and post it on here. please?

she's soo pretty @vivi's pics. lol
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by 9ja4eva: 4:54am On Aug 02, 2007
Yes oh make we see d billboard sef
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by akins4(m): 7:41am On Aug 02, 2007
omotola is a cute lady compared to genevieve nnaji.
no story.
the different is that genevieve do her own runs with toto while omotola didnt.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Ndi(f): 9:40am On Aug 02, 2007
Gamine:

whut the?

That is your own opinion and as far as this thread is concerned, it doesnt really count!

@ Vivi

Omotola would look good even in rags, the question now is would your genny? I think the dress is cool, I watched it on Telly and loved the outfit, she wears whatever she feels comfortable in and not to please people like you.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by oyie(f): 9:46am On Aug 02, 2007
@akins4

u de there?how u know se omotola no do sef?u sef u no go do?

abeg stop degrading females![quote
akins4:

omotola is a cute lady compared to genevieve nnaji.
no story.
the different is that genevieve do her own runs with toto while omotola didnt.
]
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Elgaxton(m): 9:55am On Aug 02, 2007
@Vivi

Why the beef?

No be Bad belle o, but e like sey u fat well well grin grin

wetin Omotola do you?

You should know that pple refer to her as per of mum of four kids. we all know that a lady's figure is not easy maintain

after giving birth.so give her some Kudos, she is fine and u know it.

Have u seen her without make up, she's still verrrrry fine!
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Ndi(f): 9:58am On Aug 02, 2007
@ Elgaxton!

Abeg make u help me tell am, abi make we ask her to post her own picture? grin
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Elgaxton(m): 10:01am On Aug 02, 2007
@Ndi

Yes o! Vivi we the honourable members of Nairaland challenge you to post ur picture, no copy and paste another person picture o grin grin grin
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by vivi(f): 12:15pm On Aug 02, 2007
oyie:

@akins4

u de there?how u know se omotola no do sef?u sef u no go do?

abeg stop degrading females!]

no i am not fat but very far 4rom it.
and as 4 yall who wanna see ma pix i dont see urs.
n i dont show ma pic 2 any 1 who says so.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Elgaxton(m): 12:20pm On Aug 02, 2007
My pic is in my profile!

click on my name

by the way to upload ur click on update profile

It's up there and it says pls update ur profile
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by ronnieslimz(f): 12:57pm On Aug 02, 2007
lolzzzzz tongue. . . . i can't stop laffin!!! grin grin

omosexy rockzzzzz u can do nuffin 'bout that tongue. . love her 2da bone!!!!  cheesy
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by vivi(f): 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2007
n who says beacuse u put a pic in ur profile i hae 2 put 1 on mine
n besides the pic u put is so tiny.
n by the way u dont say 2 upload your, u say 2 upload YOURS.
with an s at the end u know what an s is right
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by vivi(f): 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2007
because,
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Mystique(f): 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2007
Omotola REALLY needs to work on her tummy and her butt, her hips are waaay too large for her frame. . . . sad
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Elgaxton(m): 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2007
@Vivi
U know that was a typo error--- whatever sha at least it will good if we can see who's arguin about Omotola's beauty

I know sey she fine pass u wether u like am or not grin

@Mystique

Is there a Butt reducing technique u know? shocked shocked shocked

Abeg tell me o! I fit take am make money! grin grin
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by larrybabe: 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2007
Mystique:

Omotola REALLY needs to work on her tummy and her butt, her hips are waaay too large for her frame. . . . sad

Omotola does not have big tummy, but i agree with you that she has hips, and they match her body statue too with her Ikebe so they are not waaay too large for her frame. I will give anything to have that kind of physique. wink wink wink
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by vivi(f): 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2007
Elgaxton:

@Vivi
You know that was a typo error--- whatever sha at least it will good if we can see who's arguin about Omotola's beauty

I know sey she fine pass u wether u like am or not grin

in all the comments that i wrote on this trend where did i say tat i was prettier than omo what i said was tat genny was prettier than her.
omo is pretty but just not as pretty as Genny.
u have neva seen me so how do u know that i am not prettier

omo used 2 be ma fave but tat was a looooong tyme ago when i was still a kid.

Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Elgaxton(m): 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2007
@Vivi!

Prove me wrong now!

Just post ur pix shikena.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Elgaxton(m): 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2007
How can say that Genny is finer, at least I've seen both of the at close view--- enuf tiny pimples for genny face while

Omotola is cool even without any Makeup
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by mellow(m): 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2007
Omo is beautifull and so is Genny. All in

their own way just like I am handsome

in my own way. Period.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Aiphie(f): 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2007
Abeg Omotola was too much on that bill board. What more do you xpect? She's a natural beauty. cheesy cheesy
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by spikedcylinder: 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2007
@ Spikedcyclinder

How many times have you seen Omotola dress? or occassions she has attended? I just wonder where this conclusion is coming from.
If you were to be a guy i would explain what brown power/foundation is but you are a girl, now why would i start explaining the difference between shirley and foundation for you, i would not want to do that now would i?

I have seen Omotola many many times both in person and in pictures and she ALWAYS dresses weird. There's this her video where she's wearing "fur" and some kind of shorts. . . .what she was was wearing was so unsuitable! I mean, for a woman with four children, her body is good but she just didnt wear what suited her in that video as she had her cellulite all on display. OMOTOLA IS A TERRIBLE DRESSER!

Also, I know what brown powder and foundation is as I am a girl. Brown powder and foundation are supposed to BLEND with the skin not look like you are wearing another woman's face on yours. Her powder and foundation dont match her face thats why she looks like she's using shirley and looks very weird.

Still i would say that- for a woman with four kids, SHE LOOKS FINE!!!
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by mellow(m): 8:04am On Aug 03, 2007
Na wao! I think we need a Ref. here.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Ndi(f): 8:30am On Aug 03, 2007
@ Spikedcyclinder

Even if u wear foundation that matches your skin colour and there is a little perspiration, it brings out the fact that you applied foundation. Now that is a fact!

I simply love her dress sense and if you do not , well your luck. wink
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by uchetobi(f): 8:51am On Aug 03, 2007
I think everybody is allowed to express his / her opinion here. Telling someone to post her picture and betting that she cant be finer than Omotola is a bit extreme.

Anyways at the person that mentioned Stella Damasus she is pretty but big also
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by ryu11(m): 8:58am On Aug 03, 2007
People.

i've read the thread, see how u r arguing about someone who is out there making cool cash for herself, even by just a pose for a camera (big hips, ikebe n all).

by african beauty standards she's got it all. whoever said her hips are too large for her frame is watching too much fashion tv and reading too many glossy fashion mags. please get real. The woman is fine.

however, the billboard in question has been glamorized - the picture has been electronically filtered. just like those of the girls you see on the TURA billboard.

As you can see in the raw photos above, she doesn't have that silky smooth velvety skin.

peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

De-Code: "Why No Afropop Artistes Can Win A Grammy" / Ovation Magazine Ankara Styles For Wedding Occasion / Ufoma Marries Oyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.