Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt (12557 Views)

Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back / Omotola Laughing As She Watches DonJazzy Raise His Hands Up / Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Bolarge(m): 10:39am On Aug 03, 2007
ryu11:

however, the billboard in question has been glamorized - the picture has been electronically filtered. just like those of the girls you see on the TURA billboard.

As you can see in the raw photos above, she doesn't have that silky smooth velvety skin.

peace.
Word! grin
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by vivi(f): 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2007
Elgaxton:

@Vivi!

Prove me wrong now!

Just post your pix shikena.

reverse phsicology good 2 know tat uknow wat it is.
but it nea works on me.
Elgaxton:

How can say that Genny is finer, at least I've seen both of the at close view--- enough tiny pimples for genny face while

Omotola is cool even without any Makeup

ya u saw genny up close in ur drems. n incase u haent noticed genny-s pimples dissapeared ages ago.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by yewaman1(m): 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2007
u na sure say the gal no be mami grin cool
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by anny20: 11:36pm On Aug 03, 2007
was just going thru the various posts on this topic and i'm amazed at what lenght people would go to defend omo tee, even to the extent of geting 'posticuffs'(figure that out)  with other users,omo tee's pix on the hollandia bill board is beautiful and i will  give most of  the credit to the advertising company that did it,  thats not to say she is not a finechick but she is appearing on  bill board for FREAKS SAKE! what do u expect to see? her face full of pimples or her brown powder melting? anyways its all about opinions abi? mine is, she try!!!  although a little wardrobe make over wont hurt!!
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by WesleyanA(f): 8:58am On Aug 04, 2007
can somebody, please, take a picture of this billboard and post it on here for us (who haven't had the privilege of viewing this famous billboard) to see?
sad
thank you
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by 9ja4eva: 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2007
Picture of the billboard
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by escalade: 1:57am On Aug 08, 2007
;WOW! she is so beautiful and sexy as sin. i just love her and she is one of my favorite actresses. I have not seen her bill board advert and would love to see it posted on this site.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by uchetobi(f): 10:18am On Aug 08, 2007
Iv seen the billboard I’l rate it 70%
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Frankies(m): 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2007
No matter what you guys say in here, That babe is everybody's dream anytime anyday.

Really hope my wife will look just like her or more than when my wife becomes after-three
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by uchetobi(f): 4:15pm On Aug 08, 2007
I hope am not as big as her after 3 kids
tongue
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by SirJohn(m): 10:51pm On Aug 09, 2007
Well I agree with everyone who agrees that the picture is cute, but I also beleive that there was some cutting egde technology enhancement done on that picture. anyone who knows what I'm talking about will agree with me. the same technology was used by politicians in the last general elections for posters and billboards. that aside, Omotola is still pretty anyways!
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by spikedcylinder: 8:35am On Aug 10, 2007
@ Ndi

I guess people who pull the foundation+powder combo off perfectly are witches and wizards.

@ thread

I have been looking for pictures of the billboard all over the net but I cant seem to find anything.

Will keep checking sha
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by uchetobi(f): 8:37am On Aug 10, 2007
its amazing how i see the billboard everywhere now
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Ndi(f): 11:55am On Aug 10, 2007
spikedcylinder:

@ Ndi

I guess people who pull the foundation+powder combo off perfectly are witches and wizards

Sorry!! what is your point really? Can you be more explicit?
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Angelgirl(f): 2:36pm On Aug 10, 2007
Na wao, una don promote the billboard pass Hollandia Milk sha!!! grin

Anyway i have searched online for that picture, couldnt find it, please anyone with a good camera phone with an MTN MMS should please snap and mms it to a yahoo address, save it on the system and attachment with a reply here, for the benefit of those who are dying to see the billboard.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by uchetobi(f): 3:22pm On Aug 10, 2007
Il do that but it’l have to be on Monday,
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Ndi(f): 10:56am On Aug 13, 2007
uchetobi:

Il do that but it’l have to be on Monday,

We are still waiting for the Billboard pix. cheesy

A promise is a promise!
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by trendy(f): 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2007
it's funny how the pics is nowhere on net
where it's everywhere in lagos tongue
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by uchetobi(f): 5:54pm On Aug 13, 2007
Ndi:

We are still waiting for the Billboard pix. cheesy

A promise is a promise!
o my God am so so sorry, I was so busy this weekend I forgot, pls forgive me
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by spikedcylinder: 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2007
Ndi:

Sorry!! what is your point really? Can you be more explicit?

Your claim is that she looks that weird with her powder and foundation combination because she was sweating.
I replied by saying that people who pull the powder and foundation look effortlessly must be witches and wizards i.e they cant possible be the kinds of people who sweat.
Geddit now?
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Ndi(f): 9:54am On Aug 14, 2007
spikedcylinder:

Your claim is that she looks that weird with her powder and foundation combination because she was sweating.
I replied by saying that people who pull the powder and foundation look effortlessly must be witches and wizards i.e they can't possible be the kinds of people who sweat.
Geddit now?

You do not get it do u? No i dont think so. Nobody pulls foundation effortlessly without it being noticeable and i did not say sweating, what i typed was a little perspiration it becomes obvious" Take a good look at anybody that does that u will see (even if the colour matches perfectly, which is rare) and not daytime, at night the way the camera captured Omotola you will see what i mean, and it is either your are plain daft or just being naive. I 'll advise you do not contribute to issues you do not really understand. ok!!
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by viee(f): 10:03am On Aug 14, 2007
Angelgirl:

Na wao, una don promote the billboard pass Hollandia Milk sha!!! grin

LOL cheesy

abi oooooo
im sure Hollandia wont be impressed at all! grin
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by uchetobi(f): 10:18am On Aug 14, 2007
on the contrary I think they’l be pleased
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by viee(f): 10:56am On Aug 14, 2007
well, considering that the very essence of advertisement is for the product
i dnt think they will be.
though people have acknowledged that Hollandia produced the product in question
not so many seem to knw the PRODUCT itself
in that regard, the advert is defective whats the term for it  in advertising? undecided, can't quite remember

for example the topic says ' Hollandia Yougurt' Angelgirl says 'Hollandia Milk'

i was looking at it from that point of view
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Ndi(f): 11:15am On Aug 14, 2007
Yes typographical error and i think everybody that has contributed knows it is supposed to be Hollandia milk and not Yougurt.

and if you think people have not acknowledge the product, well i will say u are mistaken there, it is already a household name. Unless u want to say the product is alien to you.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by spikedcylinder: 11:44am On Aug 14, 2007
Ndi.
Why are you behaving like a child? Or are you one? You do not need insults to get your points across. Calling me daft is like pointing one finger forward while the remaining four are pointing back at you. In case you havent noticed, there are lots and lots of beautiful women (and even sometimes men If you want to count drag queens) that apply foundation and powder and even after perspiring, they don't look like ghosts as Omotola does most of the time. If you refer to my earlier posts, I am not flaying Omotola totally, she looked superfine in those adverts, she has a very nice body for a woman who has given birth to that many children BUT she lacks hair, dress and makeup sense. I have seen these things with my own eyes and it is enough to make me make conclusive judgements about those aspects of the woman. When you say I know nothing about the woman, it makes me wonder. . . .How much do you know her? How much do you even know about anything?
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by uchetobi(f): 11:59am On Aug 14, 2007
lets not fight
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Ndi(f): 12:22pm On Aug 14, 2007
spikedcylinder:

Ndi.
Why are you behaving like a child? Or are you one? You do not need insults to get your ponts across. Calling me daft is like pointing one finger forward while the remaining four are pointing back at you. In case you havent noticed, there are lots and lots of beautiful women (and even sometimes men If you want to count drag queens) that apply foundation and powder and even after perspiring, they don't look like ghosts as Omotola does most of the time. If you refer to my earlier posts, I am not flaying Omotola totally, she looked superfine in those adverts, she has a very nice body for a woman who has given birth to that many children BUT she lacks hair, dress and makeup sense. I have seen these things with my own eyes and it is enough to make me make conclusive judgements about those aspects of the woman. When you say I know nothing about the woman, it makes me wonder. . . .How much do you know her? How much do you even know about anything?

If you are so bitter about Omotola, why are you here? Were u dragged here? why not visit other sites where she is not topic of discussion? If its her foundation or her dress sense that is killing you, just go jump into the lake, (Abi na she say make u no be celebrity?) i do not need to know her personally to be one of her fans ok! and speaking of judgement, i think u're the judge here because i am commenting on a beauty i see and behold and u 're seeing it from Shirley/Foundation point of view. grin

Your player hating business would not really change the person she is, her foundation or her dress sense, now get that into your thick skull!!
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by spikedcylinder: 6:57pm On Aug 14, 2007
I will still refrain from insulting you Ndi, that is too childish for me.
My point of view remains, I like her and her, her body and her personality. I dont like her hair, dress and makeup. It doesnt make her less rich, less happy or less of a celebrity but you know on the contrary. . . if i started a group of like minds, it could.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by oscarmeca: 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2007
She and her flat nose. I saw the billboard and there's no way you'll drink hollandia after seeing it wink
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by ileile: 5:15pm On Aug 16, 2007
even after 4 kids,i can still marry her as a wife.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Ndi(f): 5:16pm On Aug 16, 2007
oscar meca:

She and her flat nose. I saw the billboard and there's no way you'll drink hollandia after seeing it wink

How is your own nose? come on let us see it, if it is better than Omotola's own!   And who is begging you to drink Hollandia Milk? or did they at anytime tell you that they have run out of customers?.

People will never seize to amaze me!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Very Graphic Photo: How Popular Actress Lost Leg In Accident / Popular Actress, Bukky Wright In 5 Men Marriage Scandal / Sex For Grades: Seun Kuti Attacks ASUU, Education Minister Over Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.