Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt (12558 Views)

Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back / Omotola Laughing As She Watches DonJazzy Raise His Hands Up / Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by larrybabe: 9:42am On Aug 24, 2007
Trendy, i second that smiley

I am still trying to see how to get snapshots of the billboard with my phone. But the problem is that most of them i come across, is majorly on the highways so i can't position my phone very well to get the shots. But i will keep trying though.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by trendy(f): 9:47am On Aug 24, 2007
Ye, and i dont know why they dont have handbills
maybe i would try and see if those people that sells the milk
have handbills of it
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by nanjaboy(m): 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2007
Am trying to get the shot too. Let's see who get it first,
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by nanjaboy(m): 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2007
And , there is no handbill for it. This kind of Ads dont have to have handbills, except if that agency make mistake. Its better on the billboard and TV, or on other multimedia, interactive medium,
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by spikedcylinder: 7:08pm On Aug 24, 2007
Someone asked how much she got for the contract. I dont know how much she got but am sure she wont be using it to buy any decent clothes. tongue
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by ritchboi: 11:28pm On Aug 24, 2007
1st of all omotola is NOT sexy,i mean do u guys hav eyes?Hav u seen d muvee where shes d presidents daughta or sumn,there was a scene where her top went up a lil bit n DAMN!i was overwhelmed by d size of her bely!
Same goes 4 90 percent of al naija chicks,prety face,nice tits,AWSOME booty,but those belies,gosh
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by trendy(f): 11:56am On Aug 25, 2007
ye o, i forgot the name of that movie
where she and one other girl were fighting for a guy, cant remember if it was desmond elliot
that's was awful i swear, worst still she put on those tight tops
\gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!! annoying angry
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by nanjaboy(m): 2:42pm On Aug 25, 2007
i think you guys are taking it too far with all these messing up my fine sister. i dont like given a fight especially one i have throw punches, but with my SLEAK keyboard will write to tell you guy you are really wrong about her. If you were her with four good kids to your account and she is still feeling gifted and willing to share a part of her to make you all happy, and you are talking like this. What else do you want from her.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by nanjaboy(m): 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2007
Hey guys, lets face the fact, she has really tried for herself. First, you fellas know that her beauty won her her first love and husband. How many of your so fine chick are still so graceful after FOUR GOOD KIDS, ? Secondly, her love for her hubby took her late teenage years and now those talent are coming up to make her happy as well as making you and yours happy. Thirdly, she is not been playing around like all your so fine sexy always go for one night stand chick. She has a home and a family and that matter to her. She also talk about her life without any shame. She is young and not ashame to tread the road to greatest before any of your so FINE SEXY FOR NO ONE chick ever dreamt of facing the camera. YES, those fat you talk about are her private personal stuffs, i bet you do like to be warm by those, common , confess, you are just longing to get close and because you can have her, you are musing around. That's not fair.

I was with her sometimes ago and she doesn't look bad at all. You know its easy talking from afar. You fellas badly need to get close to her and be her friend and cheer her up. She need more of that than this, these, so,, so, really should give you guy some applause for getting me talking. I used to be in your camp and have to change my mind about so many people. I talked the same way about RMD's girl, JMB, and when i met her back then.while still with AIT, , I HAVE A CHANGE OF HEART.  You guy need this much to help you.

Now, don't feel like posting the pic i promise because you guy just knock me off. angry angry angry angry angry sad sad shocked shocked cry,  this unfair bad belly mussing about OMOT has got to stop or 'ill track you guy down, blv me, i am that good.

Dont try me, please don't.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by ritchboi: 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2007
@nanja
first of al i dont no y u had 2 type such a long speech.
Secondly i'm not interested in d defamation of anybodys character,i'm jus sayin d truth
which is most nigerians male n female dont rily take care of their bodys.
N finaly y dyu keep goin on n on about this 4 kids stuf?Luk at foreign celebs,i.e heidi klum,shes also had 4 kids n she stil has a beta figure dan omotola or any oda naija celeb 4 dat mata.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by trendy(f): 5:30pm On Aug 25, 2007
@nanja boy
u story too long, cant be arsed to read it
so i skip, all i know is that u like omotola, i like her. but she's over*rated
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by yongbabe(f): 6:37pm On Aug 25, 2007
ya omos stomach is disgustin.
in da movie games women play.
omos stomach was big n stickin out.
n the shirt she was wearin, only God knows if she looked in the mirror first.
n who told her tat she was sexy omo sexy ke omo sexy ni.
ut she IS pretty though.

@nanjaboy
keep it short.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by snazzydawn(f): 8:15pm On Aug 25, 2007
you guys should please leave OmoT alone. Okay, she has a protruding tummy, so what? Have you not stopped to ask yourself how those Hollywood celebs are the way they are? starving themselves and plastic surgery. Besides, these foreign celebs almost always have weight problems, either they are anorexic or bullimic (hope I am correct). Now, Omo is a beautiful woman, big tummy et al. We cannot all have flat bellies. I think she has done well for herself. Besides, her husband loves her the way she is.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by yongbabe(f): 10:58am On Aug 26, 2007
snazzydawn:

you guys should please leave OmoT alone. Okay, she has a protruding tummy, so what? Have you not stopped to ask yourself how those Hollywood celebs are the way they are? starving themselves and plastic surgery. Besides, these foreign celebs almost always have weight problems, either they are anorexic or bullimic (hope I am correct). Now, Omo is a beautiful woman, big tummy et al. We cannot all have flat bellies. I think she has done well for herself. Besides, her husband loves her the way she is.

beyonce, j.lo, kelly rowland, gabrielle union r not bulimic or anorexic,
but still they look smashin and dont have protundin tummys.
2 a week at the gym would not kill omoT, infact it would do her a lot of good. n save us from hain 2 seein her protundin tummy everytime we try 2 watch a movie she's in.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Ndi(f): 11:44am On Aug 27, 2007
I am sure Hollandia people saw prettier faces before they went for Omotola! Because they knew what they wanted, It is not compulsory that everybody must like another person, even God in heaven still has enemies not to talk of human beings on earth.

Omotola does not dress to please people, she dresses in whatever she feels comfortable in.
As a human being, you must have your flaws, i have never seen a person created by God that has it all!

If Omotola has enough fans to get her where she is today, A happy home with lovely kids and a good career, i mean what a hell ! whoever is not okay with that should go lock up him/herslf in a cage and continue giving him/self heavy knocks till thy kingdom come. grin grin grin

There is no amount of critic that is going to bring down the billboard untill the contract is over!! wink
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by nanjaboy(m): 12:03pm On Aug 27, 2007
finally, there is one soul with life given spirit in the room.

Ndi, thanks.

i thot Ads on milk wihtout a cow , and if we must use a human shld be a woman who has the volume right, and she fit so well. Not that some, some, nice ladies and gent would criticise the person rather than the creativity.

My sermons here are ended.

C u around   !
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by larrybabe: 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2007
Yes that is because she is not a celebrity. If you are going by looks, we have a lot of pretty faces in Nigeria.

Omosexy is pretty and has a lovely smile, anybody that does not agree with that well, i wonder what the person is still doing on this thread, tongue tongue just a little curious here. cool
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by spikedcylinder: 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2007
First, why is everybody spelling "yougurt" instead of "yoghurt"?

Second, I know all I have said about Omotola on this thread but no one should say anything about her figure o! She has had FOUR CHILDREN!!! Some people say its no big deal but you should understand that Omotola is big boned and as a big boned girl myself, I understand how difficult it is to keep the weight off!! She deserves a bit of breathing space when talking about her body especially her stomach. I'm sure half the people saying stuff about her body havent had children before. She try with her body o. The only problem is. . . . not knowing what fits her! She might dress for the comfort of it but does that make it right? No!
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by snazzydawn(f): 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2007
spikedcylinder:

First, why is everybody spelling "yougurt" instead of "yoghurt"?

spellcheck no dey their own computer.
spikedcylinder:

Second, I know all I have said about Omotola on this thread but no one should say anything about her figure o! She has had FOUR CHILDREN!!! Some people say its no big deal but you should understand that Omotola is big boned and as a big boned girl myself, I understand how difficult it is to keep the weight off!! She deserves a bit of breathing space when talking about her body especially her stomach. I'm sure half the people saying stuff about her body havent had children before. She try with her body o. The only problem is. . . . not knowing what fits her! She might dress for the comfort of it but does that make it right? No!

My point exactly, most of them don't have kids yet.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by 9ja4eva: 3:00am On Aug 28, 2007
LOL

How
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Ndi(f): 10:41am On Aug 28, 2007
@Spikedcylinder & Snazzydawn

If you do not have any reasonable thing to post i suggest you keep off this thread. You guys can as well enter her body to know what her kidney looks like, una never start, Perverts.

And for the spelling of yougurt, if you know it all and also how to spell, why did you edit yours before posting? Instead of following the bandwagon. I TOO KNOW!
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Ralvy(m): 3:26pm On Aug 28, 2007
@Ndi;

Please, take it easy!!!
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by snazzydawn(f): 9:15pm On Aug 28, 2007
Ndi, do not, I repeat, do not get started on me. What did I say wrong? Are you sure you read my post well? Please scroll back up and reread them, I am not ready to start parleying words with you. It is useless.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Ralvy(m): 9:25am On Aug 29, 2007
snazzydawn:

Ndi, do not, I repeat, do not get started on me. What did I say wrong? Are you sure you read my post well? Please scroll back up and reread them, I am not ready to start parleying words with you. It is useless.

Pleasssseeee, Y'all shuld cut the crap, aiiight!!! smiley

@Ndi; I think Snazzy wasnt been as rude as u thnk she was; y'all shuld stop diz, it's uncalled for,

Peace Out grin
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by snazzydawn(f): 9:29am On Aug 29, 2007
na me get time sef.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by trendy(f): 9:43am On Aug 29, 2007
na wah for una o
this omo. t post have cause enough beef already
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Ralvy(m): 9:49am On Aug 29, 2007
Trendy, help me see ooo
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by yongbabe(f): 9:56am On Aug 29, 2007
ndi, snazzy was actually complementin omo. n i am yet 2 figure out what she said wrong.

trendy:

na wah for una o
this omo. t post have cause enough beef already

na so i see am oh.
evry body just chill. ok??
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by spikedcylinder: 10:39am On Aug 29, 2007
Ndi, I will post on whatever thread I want to. If you dont like that, get off the thread yourself. Whats wrong with what I said by the way? Thats she's a fine mother or that she's big boned like me? Its obvoius that you are attention seeking. I desist from satisfying you. If your spelling is bad then its your problem not mine abi am I the one that said you shouldnt use spell check? Madame "yougurt"!! grin grin
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Ndi(f): 11:09am On Aug 29, 2007
@Spikedcylinder.

As the originator of this topic, i should be the one to tell u to get off, the topic was started for like minds to contribute, u have posted repeatedly what does not relate to the topic and it is making this topic/thread really boring!!!!!

Talking of spelling, I still wonder why you did not edit urs before posting, as u know it all!!! Not even u or anybody has any right to correct anybody's spelling or English as far as Nairaland is concerned, Oooops! i forgot u are seeking for attention!, You are in the wrong thread i tell u.

People are waiting to see who gets the pics first and there u are seeking attention, if you want to dissect Omotola for God knows whatever reason, Nairaland is very huge to accept new topics so go open a new topic and wait for mediocres. The will gladly reply.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by parisbaby: 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2007
Enough of the comparisons already!
This is about the advert and Omo sexy (by the way we share same physique plus the nose PEOPLE)!
She sure looks aiit on the billboard. I could never tire twisting my neck to catch a glimpse everytime I see it/her (ur call),
Giv' me som milk jare,
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by trendy(f): 2:28pm On Aug 29, 2007
Ralvy:

Trendy, help me see ooo

I dey see, only that i dont like what am seeing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Popular Actress, Bukky Wright In 5 Men Marriage Scandal / Sex For Grades: Seun Kuti Attacks ASUU, Education Minister Over Silence / Very Graphic Photo: How Popular Actress Lost Leg In Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.