Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension (35296 Views)

Garba Shehu, Bashir Ahmad Caught Using Twitter Despite Ban - FIJ / Masquerades Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Nsukka Despite Suspension / South East Towns Deserted Despite Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by obembet(f): 8:02am On Jun 05, 2021
Nigeria has said it is indefinitely suspending Twitter’s operations in the country, two days after the social media network removed a post from President Muhammadu Buhari that threatened to punish regional secessionists for attacks on government buildings.

But many Nigerians were surprised to see some medial channels using the Twitter to share news..

Here is what they share

The Punch

Where are you tweeting from?

Channelstv

Twitter Suspension: Implications Of FG's Ban On Social Media Platform

The nation

FG disciplines Benin registrar of marriages for negligence, absenteeism

Source: https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1401106092407640065?s=19

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by IamPlato(m): 8:06am On Jun 05, 2021
Who cares about twitter?

I don't... I stopped using them last year after discovering it is owned and managed by fools...

I remember correcting an American for his wrong impression on Africans and they attacked me, reported me and twitter immediately suspended my account indefinitely...

There are 100s of death threat posts, many violence instigated posts on twitter that twitter ignores...

The comment of Nancy Pelosi that showed she was happy with the invading of Hong Kong house of rep was never removed neither was she suspended...

Buhari has always been a fool which we all know but the comment he made that was removed was a warning and there are many worst comments on that twitter...

Plus twitter plus buhari plus twitter fans and buhari fans, God punish all of una... Amen...

By the way, who are these illiterates replying my opinion? Do you see me supporting buhari? Or do you see me supporting Jack? Does Jack pay you be on twitter and suck his dick? Don't be a fool my people, remove sentiments from your slimy brains.

If you don't like my opinion kindly stay in your house and cry then run mad there, just don't enter market so you don't become permanently mad... Good luck

127 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by Coldshisha: 8:08am On Jun 05, 2021
grin

As an AD, ACN and later APC supporter I never thought a day will come that I would call Buhari a dullard

This man dull gaaaan, imagine his entire cabal doesn't know free VPN exist

Instead of having dialogue with twitter and other social media giants they want to bully them

I know they are coming for Nairaland too, that would be resisted with full time protest

All Government agency website would get DDoS attack,

220 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by Northernblood3: 8:13am On Jun 05, 2021
IamPlato:
Who cares about twitter?

I don't... I stopped using them last year after discovering it is owned and managed by fools

You are the fool not them. They don't need you or Shitholians to maintainthe top

358 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by Chloraseptic: 9:03am On Jun 05, 2021
These western people work in unison especially those two countries that are his second home. Buhari doesn't know what he's put his hands..

They will extend the ban to him by restricting him from stepping his foot in those countries because his actions shows that he's a terrorist or a sympathizer..

I hope he starts going to Iran or China for treatment

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by Damidave1124(m): 12:48pm On Jun 05, 2021
This government is clueless and have nothing to offer Nigerians... Imagine banning Twitter because the president's tweet was deleted. Twitter did the same to Donald Trump and nothing happened. SMH
We'll continue using Twitter no matter what

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by ChangetheChange: 12:48pm On Jun 05, 2021
grin grin grin
Buhari, and his cabinet members scored an owner goal with this twitter ban
Even their family members and thier party (APC) supporters will be ashamed of being related to them.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by EponOjuku: 12:48pm On Jun 05, 2021
The ban is a foolish ban which is being bypassed even by persons in government.

Ban twitter but Miyetti Allah idiots can threaten to kill Nigerians and the government turns deaf and dumb.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by temmypotter(m): 12:48pm On Jun 05, 2021
IamPlato:
Who cares about twitter?

I don't... I stopped using them last year after discovering it is owned and managed by fools

You must be pro-Trump, I am too. But this comment has made you look the fool, whatever happened between Twitter and Trump was shit, I agree. But it hits closer to home now and sets a dangerous precedent for our democracy, you should care!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by EponOjuku: 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
IamPlato:
Who cares about twitter?

And twitter complained that they were missing you. grin

Say this nonsense again without crying.

150 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by KEVIND: 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
Did anyone notice Fulani youths and elites supporting the ban of twitter by the Nigerian feudal state? Did anyone observe that all Fulani politicians both in APC and PDP looked the other way? The only people opposing that satanic policy are Southern youths.

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by BruncleZuma: 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
grin grin grin grin

A day is coming Nigerians will ignore their government like it does not exist and go about their day-to-day business like they've been doing for 62 years and hundreds before independence.

16 Likes

Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by zoedew: 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ban them as well! Very soon The Ban Gang will end up in self imposed solitary confinement where all they hear is themselves and madness sets in!!! #neronigerianversion
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by KangaIye: 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
Yeye country
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by GIANTPLUSHUB: 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
Na so naaw
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by JooEeL(m): 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
Aisha Buhari has claimed to delete her account (even if we know she temporarily disable it instead).

Let all these stupid electives like Garbage Shehu, Garba Adamumu, El-rufai -- the Kaduna little middle finger, Pata n ta mi, Liar Moo-I'm-Mad, Femi Moti shina etc... go as well to deactivate their account.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by NoFap123: 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
IamPlato:
Who cares about twitter?

The irony here is that Jack doesn't give a javk about your existence.

Eze ndi foolz

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by mashlay: 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
G
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by LadySarah: 12:50pm On Jun 05, 2021
grin
grin
Not a fan of twitter but BMc,pls send me a f..k you to your principal. grin

4 Likes

Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by pyyxxaro: 12:50pm On Jun 05, 2021
Yusuf your Father lap
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by benseal5(m): 12:50pm On Jun 05, 2021
FG is just wasting it's time.... Rubbish ban

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by Chatflick(m): 12:50pm On Jun 05, 2021
Buhari will soon ban every newspaper in Nigeria. Buhari remains a terrorist. June 12 we move

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by ba7man(m): 12:50pm On Jun 05, 2021
Their audience reach has reduced greatly.

All these peeps are trying hard to show they're not hurt by the ban but deep down, they're hurt.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by EponOjuku: 12:51pm On Jun 05, 2021
Even the fools supposing this foolish ban are using VPN to access Twitter.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by Judolisco(m): 12:51pm On Jun 05, 2021
Dem get office for Jamaica
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by Odunolumide(m): 12:51pm On Jun 05, 2021
These are uncertain times
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by PoTTV: 12:51pm On Jun 05, 2021
Things has gotten so bad in this country. But we will all prevail in the end. By the grace of God and whatever you worship.

1 Like

Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by Taejimin(f): 12:51pm On Jun 05, 2021
Okay

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video) / Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu / 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.