Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Need Sugarmummy In Lagos? Then: - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Need Sugarmummy In Lagos? Then: (32890 Views)

I Need A Sugarmummy In ilorin,ibadan & Environs / Sugarmummy Needs A Sugarson, I Need A Sugarmummy In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Sugarmummy In Lagos? Then: by emmafineboy(m): 4:04am On Nov 01, 2017
Am 27yrs today my num.08036717595
Re: Need Sugarmummy In Lagos? Then: by Blackispure: 11:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
You can get a Sugar Mummy in Lagos when you know how to get one
Re: Need Sugarmummy In Lagos? Then: by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 12, 2018
Blackispure:
You can get a Sugar Mummy in Lagos when you know how to get one

How ode
Re: Need Sugarmummy In Lagos? Then: by Cyrealmusic(m): 10:29am On Mar 24, 2018
Sugar mummy add up on whatssapp or call. 07067660128 #lagos.

This number is not for sugar mummy connection.
Who ever wrote it here lied.
Stop calling it.
Re: Need Sugarmummy In Lagos? Then: by coolDude1145(m): 1:01am On May 03, 2018
[s][/s]

I NEED A SUGAR MUMMY.
My name is Jerry,26 years old, a model, tall, handsome with a firmly built body to die for. Am the definition of a kool dude navigating life, merging traditional values with all it means to be a modern day gentle Man of ambition. I have got the Wit of Sherlock combined with the sarcasm and intelligence of Dr. House, the charisma of Idris Elba with a sprinkle of the "bad-assery" of Marlon Brando. A genuinely responsible young man with ambition and a great work ethic. I truly believe "responsibility" encompasses all the admirable traits. Am a guy with an open, non judgemental mind. I ve a put together appearance that would appeal to any Woman.

I'm very good @ capturing minds with crisp sentences due to the fact that I was born to write like Soyinka, Achebe, James Harley Chase and the rest of all those who were born with a Pen in their hand, but I'd just go on and list random words that best describes me; "I am Loving, Caring, God fearing, Sensitive and Romantic.

I'm the type of Man any Woman would love to be with. (I would literally give my everything to make sure people I love are comfortable) as I'm fiercely protective of those in my life. I'm always seeking opportunities to improve myself whether career wise or just my personal life. Hopefully all these analogy is descriptive enough of myself but let me not also forget the fact that am also VERY GOOD in bed. When it comes to satisfaction on bed, I can boast of the fact that I have something beneath my underpants that can be described as the " TRADITIONAL TASTE OF SATISFACTION". something , Big, Strong and Reliable. If you think am just ranting,then you need to see it for yourself to confirm it. Lol.....

If you've read this far, you must really be something ,so stretch a bit, give yourself a pat on the back maybe grab a drink and go on.......

I'm looking forward to meet a Caring, Loving, Amazing and Awesome SUGAR MUMMY and hopefully form a great friendship. A genuinely caring Woman.
I promise to treat her with much love and respect.

If you are that person, feel FREE to Call or text me .....this are my low-digits : 07068866940.
E-mail : willablow@gmail.com

I know some people would read all this and begin to judge me and make all manners of comments. What I do believe is that , everybody has the right to their own personal life and opinion.

My number again is : 07068866940.
You can call or text me anytime!
Re: Need Sugarmummy In Lagos? Then: by coolDude1145(m): 1:02am On May 03, 2018
I NEED A SUGAR MUMMY.
My name is Jerry,26 years old, a model, tall, handsome with a firmly built body to die for. Am the definition of a kool dude navigating life, merging traditional values with all it means to be a modern day gentle Man of ambition. I have got the Wit of Sherlock combined with the sarcasm and intelligence of Dr. House, the charisma of Idris Elba with a sprinkle of the "bad-assery" of Marlon Brando. A genuinely responsible young man with ambition and a great work ethic. I truly believe "responsibility" encompasses all the admirable traits. Am a guy with an open, non judgemental mind. I ve a put together appearance that would appeal to any Woman.

I'm very good @ capturing minds with crisp sentences due to the fact that I was born to write like Soyinka, Achebe, James Harley Chase and the rest of all those who were born with a Pen in their hand, but I'd just go on and list random words that best describes me; "I am Loving, Caring, God fearing, Sensitive and Romantic.

I'm the type of Man any Woman would love to be with. (I would literally give my everything to make sure people I love are comfortable) as I'm fiercely protective of those in my life. I'm always seeking opportunities to improve myself whether career wise or just my personal life. Hopefully all these analogy is descriptive enough of myself but let me not also forget the fact that am also VERY GOOD in bed. When it comes to satisfaction on bed, I can boast of the fact that I have something beneath my underpants that can be described as the " TRADITIONAL TASTE OF SATISFACTION". something , Big, Strong and Reliable. If you think am just ranting,then you need to see it for yourself to confirm it. Lol.....

If you've read this far, you must really be something ,so stretch a bit, give yourself a pat on the back maybe grab a drink and go on.......

I'm looking forward to meet a Caring, Loving, Amazing and Awesome SUGAR MUMMY and hopefully form a great friendship. A genuinely caring Woman.

If you are that person, feel FREE to Call or text me .....this are my low-digits : 07068866940.

I know some people would read all this and begin to judge me and make all manners of comments. What I do believe is that , everybody has the right to their own personal life and opinion.

Re: Need Sugarmummy In Lagos? Then: by Blinx007: 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2018
I’m Abraham from Lagos, a young and vibrant and also good looking young man of 28 years. I am 6ft2inch, athletic body, handsome, Yoruba descent and also I love to make friends with older women. I am healthy and I do regular medical check ups. Normally I wouldn’t put a price tag on this but I need to fund my way through school so I need the money and I can assure you that my skills in bed are A1. I don’t want to join telegram or other social media neither can I give out my phone number for confidential reasons but you can contact me on this email abrahamferguson11@gmail.com
Re: Need Sugarmummy In Lagos? Then: by okevibes: 4:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
Rich Women Looking For Men – Date This Rich Single Mom

Check it out Here https://sugarmummyin.com/rich-women-looking-for-men-date-this-rich-single-mom/
Re: Need Sugarmummy In Lagos? Then: by coolDude1145(m): 5:13pm On Mar 04, 2019
nelsonjay:
you want join the sugarmummy lovers club. you think u have all qualities. the most important are handsome, good in bed. then send pic and details to omotimehinnelson@yahoo.com or sms to 08166882931.

I NEED A SUGAR MUMMY.

Re: Need Sugarmummy In Lagos? Then: by coolDude1145(m): 11:27pm On Mar 24, 2019
I NEED A SUGAR MUMMY. My name is Jerry,26 years old, a model, tall, handsome with a firmly built body to die for. Am the definition of a kool dude navigating life, merging traditional values with all it means to be a modern day gentle Man of ambition. I have got the Wit of Sherlock combined with the sarcasm and intelligence of Dr. House, the charisma of Idris Elba with a sprinkle of the "bad-assery" of Marlon Brandon. A genuinely responsible young man with ambition and a great work ethic. I truly believe "responsibility" encompasses all the admirable traits. Am a guy with an open, non judgemental mind. I ve a put together appearance that would appeal to any Woman.

I'm very good @ capturing minds with crisp sentences due to the fact that I was born to write like Soyinka, Achebe, James Hadley Chase and the rest of all those who were born with a Pen in their hand, but I'd just go on and list random words that best describes me; "I am Loving, Caring, God fearing, Sensitive and Romantic.

If you are that Woman, feel FREE to Call or text me .....this are my low-digits : 07068866940.

I know some people would read all this and begin to judge me and make all manners of comments. What I do believe is that , everybody has the right to their own personal beliefs and opinion.

Re: Need Sugarmummy In Lagos? Then: by Brosstan: 10:49am On Jun 26, 2019
For your sugar mommy and daddy connection contact agent Stan +2349066224328
Re: Need Sugarmummy In Lagos? Then: by Juskiddbull(m): 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2019
Need a caring and lovely sugarmama call me on this +2349099948557 i base in niger state

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strictly Abuja "Single" Guys & Ladies, Lets Mingle Here... / Rating NAIRALAND Guys / Fresh 2018 naughty whatsapp Hookup Group,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.