Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo (26032 Views)

Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Maduka, Onyishi, Dozzy, Dogara Bag Leadership Excellence Award / Igbere TV Leadership Excellence Award To Honour Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Guru Maharaji / 2nd Term Inauguration: Enugu Muslims Pray For Buhari, Ugwuanyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo by OEPHIUS(m): 4:09am On Jun 06, 2021
President Buhari, Gov. #Ugwuanyi, other leaders pay last respect to venerable late Chief Joe Nwodo

A delegation from President Muhammadu Buhari, led by the Minister of Labour and Employment, Senator Dr. Chris Ngige, Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of #Enugu State, Deputy Governors of Enugu and Ebonyi states, Hon. Mrs. Cecilia Ezeilo and Dr. Kelechi Igwe, respectively, Speaker of Enugu State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Edward Ubosi, the Senate Minority Leader, Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe, Senator Ike Ekweremadu and other members of the National Assembly from the South East geo-political zone and beyond, Senator Jim Ifeanyichukwu Nwobodo and his wife, Pat, Senator Ken Nnamani, Hon. Justice Centus Chima Nweze and other members of higher and lower Bench, the President General of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Amb. Prof. George Obiozor, four Catholic Bishops and numerous Priests, were among the dignitaries at the Burial Mass of Chief (Dr.) Joseph Nnabuchi Nwodo of the famous #Nwodo Dynasty, held at St. Peter’s Catholic Church, Ukehe, Igbo-Etiti Local Government Area of Enugu State.

Other members of the Presidential delegation were the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Chief Geoffrey Onyeama, the Minister of State for Environment, Chief Sharon Ikeazor, the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina and the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Niger Delta Affairs, Senator Ita Enang.

#EnuguStateIsInTheHandsOfGod
#amokelouis

https://www.facebook.com/219622205177206/posts/1202641453541938/

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo by OEPHIUS(m): 4:09am On Jun 06, 2021
More

Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo by Pmpm: 4:21am On Jun 06, 2021
Ok seen
Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo by Baawaa(m): 4:23am On Jun 06, 2021
This country shall be deliver one day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo by Alex80s(m): 5:10am On Jun 06, 2021
Eyaah!!!! Rip good man. My late Father's friend. He gave my brother 100k in 2007 during his wedding.

He gave many youths scholarships in different communities he visited from WAEC/JAMB to Higher Institution in Igbo Etiti LGA, Enugu State.

My former boss once told me that his younger brother, Barr Nnia Nwodo, the immediate past President of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo organized free tutorials for Law students from our local government...

Rest on Sir.

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo by DMechyy: 5:15am On Jun 06, 2021
RIP
Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo by Ibyno(m): 5:16am On Jun 06, 2021
Death is a journey, Rip to Tb Joshau also

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo by yusluvad(m): 5:16am On Jun 06, 2021
Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo by blinking001(m): 5:17am On Jun 06, 2021
May his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:17am On Jun 06, 2021
From all of us @[color=#006600][/color] : REST IN PERFECT PEACE

Venerable Late Nwodo Joe Nwodo.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo by Nobody: 5:17am On Jun 06, 2021
This is what a satisfying life entails. When one passes on, the good, the bad and the ugly coming from various parts to pay respect to that person means one has lived a fulfilled life. Sleep on Nwodo.

PS: There's this Nadis Nwodo who's my friend, and it's obvious that he too is a member of the Nwodo dynasty. grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo by Moee(m): 5:19am On Jun 06, 2021
RIP Sir, The Great Iroko tree of Enugu State and Ohaneze Ndi Igbo Has fallen..

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo by pascalbenz: 5:20am On Jun 06, 2021
Aiit,
Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo by Anter: 5:21am On Jun 06, 2021
Rip
Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo by Duru9(m): 5:22am On Jun 06, 2021
RIP sir

Please hope that TB Joshua news na fake

Chaiiiiiiiii
Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo by GboyegaD(m): 5:23am On Jun 06, 2021
Seems all Buhari knows how to do best is to commiserate.
Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo by seunlayi(m): 5:28am On Jun 06, 2021
Lori iro
Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo by heybeebugatty(m): 5:32am On Jun 06, 2021
You see their life?....They now settle for Facebook to past information grin .....
Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo by PrinceofHCI(m): 5:34am On Jun 06, 2021
Rest on Chief!
Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:09am On Jun 06, 2021
A good man.

A philanthropist.

We will miss you
Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo by sigiyaya112: 6:25am On Jun 06, 2021
Alex80s:
Eyaah!!!! Rip good man. My late Father's friend. He gave my brother 100k in 2007 during his wedding.

He gave many youths scholarships in different communities he visited from WAEC/JAMB to Higher Institution in Igbo Etiti LGA, Enugu State.

My former boss once told me that his younger brother, Barr Nnia Nwodo, the immediate past President of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo organized free tutorials for Law students from our local government...

Rest on Sir.

So giving your brother 100k during his wedding made him a good man. Stupid black man with foolish mentality cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo by EmekaA125(m): 6:27am On Jun 06, 2021
RIP Sir. Rest on
Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo by nazicartel(m): 6:28am On Jun 06, 2021
Good and rich family.....
Rest in peace Oga anyi
Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo by EagleNest(m): 6:31am On Jun 06, 2021
Agadagbachiriuzo 1, Ana egbu Achara, - these are strong man titles. It's just that death doesn't care about our exploits, successes and victories in life. RIP J. nwodo.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo by whytevardy(m): 6:31am On Jun 06, 2021
@Up ,you didn't even tell us his achievements... He was once a governorship aspirant which the two contestant were cancelled paving way for his younger brother to be a governor of old Anambra state....He contested for the office of the presidency too.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo by seyz91(m): 6:37am On Jun 06, 2021
And all these you emphasising on are what that matters

Our deeds while living are what people remembers us for

sadly most people ignore that and live their lives like they will never die again
Alex80s:

Rest on Sir.

Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo by SLAP44: 6:43am On Jun 06, 2021
Alex80s:

Rest on Sir.

That's the Igbo man for you. Always helpful to others.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo by SLAP44: 6:46am On Jun 06, 2021
sigiyaya112:
So giving your brother 100k during his wedding made him a good man. Stupid black man with foolish mentality cool cool

What else would have made him a good man, banning twitter?

13 Likes

Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo by InvertedHammer: 6:48am On Jun 06, 2021
Duru9:
RIP sir

Please hope that TB Joshua news na fake

Chaiiiiiiiii
/
Why do Christians believe that going back to God is a bad news? Hypocrites! Someone gets a visa to USA/UK/Canada, you do Thanksgiving. Someone gets a visa to visit God, you mourn. grin Who is deceiving who?

/
Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo by Laggafin: 6:54am On Jun 06, 2021
Rest on iroko ala igbo
Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo by Ezedon(m): 7:04am On Jun 06, 2021
Irrelevant

(1) (2) (Reply)

Felix Morka On APC N100m Form: 'Nigerians Live Expensive Lifestyles' / Court Sacks Abdullahi Bello, Bars Him From Re-run / Mohammed Barkindo Appointed As OPEC Secretary-General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.