Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Pharmacist Or Medical Sales Rep - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pharmacist Or Medical Sales Rep (7818 Views)

Is Medical Sales Rep A Good Career Or Job? / How Does Microbiology Graduate Become A Nurse Or Medical Doctor? / Medical Rehab Or Medical Lab Science (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pharmacist Or Medical Sales Rep by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 08, 2021
So I lost my Job last two weeks. Even though I was not guilty of the offence which I was accused of. Anyways, I pray to God and he heard my prayer. I got two jobs. One to work as a pharmacist on the island and the other to work as a medical sales representative for a new company. However with no experience prior, I would like to know which of them is the best. Also which of them is lucrative and have a better work life balance.
Re: Pharmacist Or Medical Sales Rep by SOLADEMIABIODUN(m): 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2021
What was your initial job
Re: Pharmacist Or Medical Sales Rep by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:10pm On Jun 11, 2021
To start with, you must be a qualified Pharmacist innit?

If you answer that question, then we can go ahead to advice you in the right direction.

Shalom.........

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pharmacist Or Medical Sales Rep by TalkTalkTwins(m): 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
Pharmaceutical medical sales representative smiley

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pharmacist Or Medical Sales Rep by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
if you work in airtel customer care. please get in touch with me. i have a proposal for you. i want to track someone with an airtel number.

1 Like

Re: Pharmacist Or Medical Sales Rep by blazepascal(m): 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
Pharmacist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pharmacist Or Medical Sales Rep by zukachris(m): 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
Why a y stuff
Re: Pharmacist Or Medical Sales Rep by tomilayomi: 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
Pharmacist dear!
Re: Pharmacist Or Medical Sales Rep by EsvRotimiJubril(m): 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
Let's ask the Pro's.
Re: Pharmacist Or Medical Sales Rep by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
I strongly suggest you go for the pharmacist job.

Medical sales rep doesn't do it for me. Too much running around

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pharmacist Or Medical Sales Rep by Kwara1stson: 5:12pm On Jun 11, 2021
How can u work as Pharmacist when u r not a pharmacist?

19 Likes

Re: Pharmacist Or Medical Sales Rep by November24(f): 5:13pm On Jun 11, 2021
Farmercyst...[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Pharmacist Or Medical Sales Rep by Suleh620(m): 5:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
I will like to know your job before, coz the last time I checked, pharmacist is a professional who also take his time to study it before start practicing. You can't practice pharmacy without professional license

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pharmacist Or Medical Sales Rep by Antoeni(m): 5:17pm On Jun 11, 2021
Re: Pharmacist Or Medical Sales Rep by grandlexuz(m): 5:18pm On Jun 11, 2021
You most likely got an offer to work as a sales attendant in a pharmacy. That doesnt translate into a pharmacist. In my opinion if you are a Pharmacist (Pharm D) you wouldnt need a validation from nairalanders for a career in your studied field.

P.s. I dont think you are serious. I checked your nairaland history for links relating to your field of expertise and all I got is you clamouring for IELTS students to tutor. You also were asking openly for an olosho joint to visit. I hope you have been using condoms though. grin grin

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pharmacist Or Medical Sales Rep by Suleh620(m): 5:18pm On Jun 11, 2021
[quote author=Beancounter93 post=102617072]I strongly suggest you go for the pharmacist job.

Medical sales rep doesn't do it for me. Too much running around[does he has license?]
Re: Pharmacist Or Medical Sales Rep by DannyJ19(m): 5:19pm On Jun 11, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:
Pharmaceutical medical sales representative smiley

no time.... most of these guys know what they seek in a job, but tend to come online to seek validation...

1 Like

Re: Pharmacist Or Medical Sales Rep by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 11, 2021
If you are working as a Medical rep and not as a sales rep for a Pharma company as a pharmacist Nwanne you are a big boy, But if it's a company with slow products and they combine the functions of a Medical and a sales rep as one, You are in for a rough long ride, I think you get to earn more as a rep due to mark up for products and lots of runs that comes on the field compared to a sitting pharmacist in a pharmacy that don't belong to you. I'm assuming you are a pharmacist. Both of them give you good experience. Medical and sales rep for Pharma coys in Canada and America are very well payed and the job experience Jay serve you well. Peace

2 Likes

Re: Pharmacist Or Medical Sales Rep by loadedvibes: 5:41pm On Jun 11, 2021
Yeye topic.

This OP is clearly not a pharmacist probably was hired to come be a sales boy in a pharmacy.

1 Like

Re: Pharmacist Or Medical Sales Rep by Princeton92(m): 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2021
Medical Sales Rep..... I'm actually one rn
Re: Pharmacist Or Medical Sales Rep by Matheusmartin: 5:52pm On Jun 11, 2021
Op is not a pharmacist, yet want to work as a pharmacist..

Even the Job of a medical rep requires a pharmacist.

1 Like

Re: Pharmacist Or Medical Sales Rep by adioolayi(m): 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2021
Are you a pharmacist I don't understand the part...You don't have experience

I think you meant to say Pharmacy Sales attendant... definitely not a Pharmacist.

If that be the case, then Medical Sales Rep option is better to Pharmacy Sales attendant
Re: Pharmacist Or Medical Sales Rep by iamyemiakins(m): 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2021
Have you obtained a pharmacy license?
Re: Pharmacist Or Medical Sales Rep by samwillyco1(m): 6:19pm On Jun 11, 2021
Best option is... BE YOUR OWN BOSS AND GROW UP

1 Like

Re: Pharmacist Or Medical Sales Rep by BizMin(m): 6:29pm On Jun 11, 2021
I don't get the part u said "With No Experience"?

What did u study biko?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Telecom Workers Threaten Services Disruption Over Anti-Labour Practices / I Need A Quantity Surveyor To Mentor Me / How To Work With A Difficult Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.