Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1212377 members, 1570440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 30 July 2014 at 03:56 AM

Which Countries House The Most Beautiful Women In Africa? - Ethnic, Racial, Or Sectarian Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ethnic, Racial, Or Sectarian Politics / Which Countries House The Most Beautiful Women In Africa? (34066 Views)

The Giant Arena In Mandela's Backyard That Will House The Biggest Funneral. / Northern People Are The Most Beautiful People In Nigeria? / Which Tribe Has The Ugliest Pool Of Women In Nigeria? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Countries House The Most Beautiful Women In Africa? by josemi: 7:17pm On May 03, 2011
AFTER SEEING THE BBA AMPLIFIED CONTESTANTS, AND COMPARING AND CONTRASTING THEIR LOOKS, I HAVE FELT LIKE WE NEED TO DELIBERATE ON WHICH COUNTRIES IN AFRICA PRODUCE THE HOTTEST BABES, THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SISTERS.

OKAY, WE GO PEOPLE,

Re: Which Countries House The Most Beautiful Women In Africa? by xynerise(m): 10:00pm On May 03, 2011
Just these four?
Well the answer is KENYA. Cos they have the real colour of Africa. grin
Re: Which Countries House The Most Beautiful Women In Africa? by ababda: 2:55am On May 04, 2011
I would say my home country Sudan, because we have every african face all wrap up in one. Sudan has every skin color, facial feature and hair textures as well. Here is what i am talking about, African diversity at its best.

Re: Which Countries House The Most Beautiful Women In Africa? by ababda: 2:57am On May 04, 2011
Sudan diversity

Re: Which Countries House The Most Beautiful Women In Africa? by ababda: 2:58am On May 04, 2011
sudan diversity

Re: Which Countries House The Most Beautiful Women In Africa? by ababda: 2:59am On May 04, 2011
Sudan diversity

Re: Which Countries House The Most Beautiful Women In Africa? by ababda: 3:10am On May 04, 2011
Sudan diversity

Re: Which Countries House The Most Beautiful Women In Africa? by ababda: 3:14am On May 04, 2011
sudan diversity

Re: Which Countries House The Most Beautiful Women In Africa? by ababda: 3:19am On May 04, 2011
Re: Which Countries House The Most Beautiful Women In Africa? by african1(f): 3:21am On May 04, 2011
We are all pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Countries House The Most Beautiful Women In Africa? by Thirst4Lif: 6:02pm On May 04, 2011
All the pictures are beautiful. Where's Angel Lola Luv, 50 Cent's concubine? I think she's

gorgeous too!
Re: Which Countries House The Most Beautiful Women In Africa? by sbeezy8: 11:51pm On May 04, 2011
ethiopia angola cape verde

2 Likes

Re: Which Countries House The Most Beautiful Women In Africa? by ababda: 4:15am On May 05, 2011
I don't know about that one, but everyone is entitled to their opinion. I have a feeling you have not travel much of Africa, besides your local area.
Re: Which Countries House The Most Beautiful Women In Africa? by InkedNerd(f): 7:56am On May 05, 2011
The women of Africa are beautiful, no matter what the country is or region.
Re: Which Countries House The Most Beautiful Women In Africa? by sbeezy8: 10:27am On May 05, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

The women of Africa are beautiful, no matter what the country is or region.

lie!
Re: Which Countries House The Most Beautiful Women In Africa? by sbeezy8: 11:16am On May 05, 2011

i would sooo marry her
Re: Which Countries House The Most Beautiful Women In Africa? by sbeezy8: 11:35am On May 05, 2011
MISS ANGOLA UK LEILA LOPES

MISS ANGOLAS !!!!
Re: Which Countries House The Most Beautiful Women In Africa? by king7cobra: 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHsDUtblev4
east africa ,  somalia , ethopia , Ertrian, r most beautiful women in whole africa
Re: Which Countries House The Most Beautiful Women In Africa? by Afanna1: 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2011
Senegal!

2 Likes

Re: Which Countries House The Most Beautiful Women In Africa? by pendo89(f): 9:53am On Oct 16, 2011
ababda.

Those light skinned sudanese are from the North you know.S.Sudan is now a country on its own and produces the likes of Alek .
I find them very beautiful naturally.I dont mind the colour black.They are tall,elegant with good facial structure.
Kenya is not entirely black it also depends on the tribe.eg the luos of Kenya and Kalenjins are very dark.
The coastal people (most are arabs and swahili)of Kenya plus a few other tribes like kambas and kyuks are light skinned.
Why has nobody mentioned Eritrea? That country has the most beautiful women on planet.Just appreciating beauty not that they are better than the rest.
Re: Which Countries House The Most Beautiful Women In Africa? by ababda: 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2011
pendo89:

ababda.

Those light skinned sudanese are from the North you know.S.Sudan is now a country on its own and produces the likes of Alek .
I find them very beautiful naturally.I dont mind the colour black.They are tall,elegant with good facial structure.
Kenya is not entirely black it also depends on the tribe.eg the luos of Kenya and Kalenjins are very dark.
The coastal people (most are arabs and swahili)of Kenya plus a few other tribes like kambas and kyuks are light skinned.
Why has nobody mentioned Eritrea? That country has the most beautiful women on planet.Just appreciating beauty not that they are better than the rest.

Actually pendo89,  and i don't want to sound rude, it seems like you zero on the fair skinned Sudanese, and i wonder why? undecided If you look carefully, i have posted two Southern Sudanese as well. Therefore, your comments has a hint of racism, but hopefully i am wrong about you? BTW, I am from the North.
Re: Which Countries House The Most Beautiful Women In Africa? by onila(f): 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2011
Nigeria, the igbos and efiks of nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Which Countries House The Most Beautiful Women In Africa? by BlackKenichi(m): 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2012
My top 10 Countries that house the most beautiful women in Africa:
1. Nigeria - *wolf whistle* If only I was rich.............. or a white guy. It's a shame Nigerian women rarely give Black american or Black caribbean (like me) the time of day. Either way I want to know one thing. How do Nigerian men manage to control their third legs while walking around Nigeria with such gorgeous women!?
2. Senegambia (I know they're technically 2 countries but there isn't much difference between them.) - Tall, dark and beautiful. Each Senegambian ethnic group has it's fair share of honeys.
3. Angola - Leila Lopes was just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the amount of beautiful women in Angola.
4. Tanzania - That mix of Horner, Bantu and a little bit of Nilotic African genes make a gorgeous set of women.
5. Ethiopia - Overrated and underrated at the same time. Whether they are light skinned "habesha" or the darker more "tribal" looking ones.
6. Mali - OMG
7. Cameroon - I can see why they call the country, "Africa in miniture"! The border contry between West African/Niger Kordofanian and Bantu/Niger Congo B speakers.
8. Ghana - I have no idea why people think Ghanaian women are ugly.
9. Zimbabwe - Can be quite hit and miss but when Zimbabwean women are healthy and in shape they have some of the best and most curvy bodies in all of Africa. They should come with a warning sign for black men with weak hearts. LOL
10. Djibouti - The women are very traditional and feminine which only adds to their beauty. They also have juicy bodies as well. No wonder they call their country, Dji booty LOL
Re: Which Countries House The Most Beautiful Women In Africa? by Smoothcrimson: 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2012
1) Ghana
2) Ghana
3) Ghana
4) Ghana
5) Ghana
Re: Which Countries House The Most Beautiful Women In Africa? by Rick31(m): 2:34am On Jul 25, 2012
Cape verde
ivory women
Re: Which Countries House The Most Beautiful Women In Africa? by Rick31(m): 2:34am On Jul 25, 2012
Black Kenichi: My top 10 Countries that house the most beautiful women in Africa:
1. Nigeria - *wolf whistle* If only I was rich.............. or a white guy. It's a shame Nigerian women rarely give Black american or Black caribbean (like me) the time of day. Either way I want to know one thing. How do Nigerian men manage to control their third legs while walking around Nigeria with such gorgeous women!?
2. Senegambia (I know they're technically 2 countries but there isn't much difference between them.) - Tall, dark and beautiful. Each Senegambian ethnic group has it's fair share of honeys.
3. Angola - Leila Lopes was just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the amount of beautiful women in Angola.
4. Tanzania - That mix of Horner, Bantu and a little bit of Nilotic African genes make a gorgeous set of women.
5. Ethiopia - Overrated and underrated at the same time. Whether they are light skinned "habesha" or the darker more "tribal" looking ones.
6. Mali - OMG
7. Cameroon - I can see why they call the country, "Africa in miniture"! The border contry between West African/Niger Kordofanian and Bantu/Niger Congo B speake
9. Zimbabwe - Can be quite hit and miss but when Zimbabwean women are healthy and in shape they have some of the best and most curvy bodies in all of Africa. They should come with a warning sign for black men with weak hearts. LOL
10. Djibouti - The women are very traditional and feminine which only adds to their beauty. They also have juicy bodies as well. No wonder they call their country, Dji booty LOL
Re: Which Countries House The Most Beautiful Women In Africa? by somalia5: 9:41am On Sep 20, 2012
SOMALI WOMEN ...I DONT NEED TO POST PICS CAUSE YOU CAN JUST USE THE PICS OTHERS ON HERE HAVE POSTED IN NUMEROUS THREADS WORSHIPPING OUR WOMEN

what do you call a black.... oh never mind. cool

Re: Which Countries House The Most Beautiful Women In Africa? by TerryCarr(m): 11:03pm On Sep 20, 2012
Cape Verde grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Countries House The Most Beautiful Women In Africa? by linda5(f): 11:36pm On Sep 20, 2012
TerryCarr: Cape Verde grin grin

smiley
Re: Which Countries House The Most Beautiful Women In Africa? by BlackKenichi(m): 1:23am On Sep 22, 2012
TerryCarr: Cape Verde grin grin

Cape Verdian women are beautiful but they're overrated!
Re: Which Countries House The Most Beautiful Women In Africa? by BlackKenichi(m): 1:28am On Sep 22, 2012
Black Kenichi: My top 10 Countries that house the most beautiful women in Africa:
6. Mali - OMG
7. Cameroon - I can see why they call the country, "Africa in miniture"! The border contry between West African/Niger Kordofanian and Bantu/Niger Congo B speakers.

I have to revise my list:

1. Nigeria
2. Senegambia
3. Angola
4. Tanzania
5. Ethiopia
6. Cameroon
7. Ghana
8. Ivory Coast
9. Zimbabwe
10. Guinea Conakry
Re: Which Countries House The Most Beautiful Women In Africa? by diary: 8:54am On Dec 28, 2012
kenyan beauties

1 Like

(0) (1) (Reply)

Why Don't Girl Wear G-strings Or Pants If They Wear Jeans? / Igbo Traders Warned To Accept Yoruba Leader Or Leave Lagos / Why Do Nigerians Think Ethiopians And Somalis Are Mixed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.